Alex Steps Out

Story Info
She thought they'd hit a lull...boys was she wrong.
1.8k words
3.08
29.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantito
cantito
53 Followers

You could ask any of her friends and they would tell you that Alex was madly in love with her husband. He was perfect, so supportive of her various quirks and issues. Loving, caring, kind, financially stable. He was good looking, dressed well, took care of himself, worked out. You name it, he checked the box.

And yet, like many other marriages. Things stalled. The lust died, the sex tapered off into birthdays and holidays for the fun stuff and the odd quickie to make sure that they did what was necessary to say they were in a relationship.

Some relationships flame out in spectacular fashion, but Alex's just, slowly died a long and unglamorous death. One that neither she nor her husband were willing to admit. So, like many of their peers. They stayed together. Not for any particular reason or another, but because it was, at least short term, easier than the alternative.

Alex knew she'd put on a few pounds. Nothing earth shattering, she wasn't going on a reality tv show to lose the weight but it was noticeable. Luckily it mostly hit her ass and hips so her few girlfriends always said that she looked even better a few pounds plumper than she had when she was in shape. To quote her friend Sherri. She looked "Thicc."

Early 30's, 150 pounds, long brunette hair. Cute freckles, still rocking the thigh gap she'd been so proud of in college. The newly found ass and hips. No one could argue that she wasn't still a good looking lady. But the stunner she'd been when she'd met her husband had faded with lack of effort and lack of spark. She still dressed well but there is something about confidence that turns a solid 8 to a 10 in a heartbeat.

Alex had none. And hadn't in quite some time.

She didn't really do much these days. Despite the nagging of her best friends Alex turned down most invitations to hang out with her ladies in the city, citing distance or tiredness or just lack of interest depending on her mood. She wanted to, heck she had FOMO each and every time they went out without her, but she always felt like an outsider. Most of her girlfriends were still single, or enjoying their hay-day in the dating life. Alex had opted for settling down with a nice man. Nice, but not interesting.

Sigh

So it was shocking to Sherri when Alex had finally agreed (after some significant time spent begging and pleading.) to spend the evening at a hotel with the girls and head downtown for the night. It was, after-all, her best friends 30th birthday party.

The hotel wasn't anything special, a Hilton or Ramada or something. White sheets, two beds. The usual. The nightlife more than made up for it as Sherri, Alex and a few of their other friends danced in their circle at yet another rooftop bar. Alex found herself letting loose, turning on the moves and enjoying herself for once. It was refreshing to be out with her ladies.

Sherri leaned in and whispered in her ear, "That hot guy keeps checking you out." Causing Alex to turn and awkwardly stare at the two tall brunette guys standing, posted up at the bar clearly looking in the foursome's direction. While each's skin differed from the other they had similar features otherwise. Similar clothing style and similar mannerisms that led them both to immediately assume that these were likely graduate students, new to the workforce, definitely younger, and definitely delicious to the eyes.

Alex kept dancing with her ex-coworker Chanel as she grinded her ass in her aging cocktail dress against her buxom friend. One of the men, clearly bolder than the other walked up, and much to Alex's disappointment walked up to the birthday girl and pulled her in close sharing a thought that made Sherri blush and laugh.

Much to Alex's surprise she found herself deeply disappointed that her busty blonde beauty of a friend was the one approached first and not herself. In their twenties the tables had very much been turned.

Alex and Sherri had been quite the pair in college. The talk of the sorority, legend of many frat parties. And while Sherri hadn't ever quite broken that trait, still the flirt and the party animal that she'd been. Alex had long put it in her rear view mirror, firmly instructing her best friend never to mention some of the more debauchery filled nights they had shared beds, men and women alike during.

As the handsome man whispered in Sherri's ear her blonde friend winked at her and spun her finger. Their symbol from college to be one another's wing-woman. Alex nodded surreptitiously and walked over to the handsome man at the bar. Introducing herself with an intentionally weak handshake and eyeing the attractive black man up and down.

Little did she know that later she'd be kneeling at the edge of her inexpensive hotel bed, becoming deeply acquainted with the taste of his most intimate parts.

Sherri and Alex allowed drinks to be bought for them, conveniently leaving out that both had boyfriends and husbands at home as they enjoyed their new found attention and danced the night away with the two men. Tyson, the handsome ebony skinned man that Alex found herself dancing with, was both smooth and respectful as she twisted and turned with him on the dance floor. As Alex watched Mike's hands roam all over Sherri's ass and tits she was happy that her partner was far more elegant in his moves as he twirled and led her. This was how she liked to be courted.

Courted.

Alex realized with some guilt that this was what was happening and she leaned into her new dance partners cheek and whispered.

"I have to tell you something, I have a husband, this is as far as the night goes."

Alex was sad as she expected either a snarky remark about what he doesn't know not hurting him or some form of rejection. She bit her lip and awaited his reply.

Her partner, to his immense credit just looked at her and winked. "Then he's a lucky man, and I'm luckier to be allowed to borrow you for a few dances tonight." He smiled and continued to twist the freckled brunette, marveling at how light she was on her feet.

Fast forward two more hours and countless more shots and Alex had Sherri begging her to let the guys come back to the hotel room. "I NEED THIS!" She begged and pleaded, the scent of liquor and bad decisions dripping off of her breath.

Normally Alex would have done what she always did in these situations and ignored her friend heartily, leaving her to her infidelity. It was a well known fact that Sherri strayed. But something about her dance partner gave the brunette pause. She both trusted, and wish she didn't trust him, and the feeling this gave her caused her panties to rapidly become uncomfortable.

I'd love to tell you that for the rest of the night Alex made great decisions, and that she went home to her husband and they rekindled their romance and things improved in her life overall. That they lived happily ever after having never strayed and never betrayed one another.

But the reality is that the second Alex decided to accompany Sherri, Tyson, and...whatever the other guys name who ended up railing Sherri on the bed beside her was named. Alex went down a rabbit-hole that seemingly had no ending, and awoke a demon inside of her that was practically unquenchable.

It was less than an hour later that she found Tyson guiding her to the bed, sitting beside her and gently kissing her on the lips. His hand reaching around hers as it guided her delicately manicured fingernails to his fly and eased the zipper down, exposing his impressive manhood.

It was less than 30 seconds later when she first tasted him, kissing and licking his engorged shaft, glancing over at her naked friend (she had a new tattoo Alex was interested to note.) Already riding her latest beau on the queen bed to her right. A much thinner yet longer cock jabbing in and out of her sopping pussy. Sherri moaned and wailed, always loud in college and even louder now as she put on a show for her lover of the evening.

Alex on the other hand, savored this moment. It was monumental, the first partner she'd been with in a decade other than her husband, and the first to look down at her and very obviously be interested in both her looks and sexual prowess. She eagerly engulfed the chocolate phallus, the contrast providing both of them pleasure as they enjoyed one another's company.

Tyson sighed and groaned in pleasure, indicating the things he enjoyed most as the pale, freckled brunette went to work, freeing her perky, ample C cup breasts from her top as she looked him in the eye. Alex had always enjoyed the look of giving head. Really selling the view and the feeling as she worked.

As her friend rode her partner like a banshee haunting the hotel Alex tried to make each and every moment memorable for her partner. Thinking to herself that this would be the first and only time she strayed.

Thinking incorrectly mind you.

Alex expertly stroked, licked and sucked, alternating twisting and suction motions as she felt her partner thrust and grab at her hair. She only wished he'd pull harder, instruct more, demand her work more for her reward. That would come in time. For now she was content with his admiration and responsiveness. Succumbing to the pleasure of finally having a partner who wanted her as badly as she wanted them.

Alex reached down to test her own sex, knowing that it would be dripping in anticipation of it's own pleasure. Yet still shocked at just how wet she was, she dipped a digit in and out of her slit pleasuring herself as she provided pleasure to her new-found partner. Tyson nodded in approval, murmuring sweet sounds about how next it would be his turn.

She felt him grunt, she felt his hips tighten, his whole body spasm. She loved that he never asked but instead grabbed the back of her head and pushed down. She heard her best friend in the world beg her partner to fuck her "virgin" ass and almost giggled as she felt Tyson pulsate and begin to pump his load down her throat. It wasn't tasty, it never was. But it was reward all the same as she savored each drop, licking and sucking at the tip to clean the last drops.

Tyson lay back on the bed, momentarily exhausted in post orgasm bliss as Alex licked her lips. She looked over to see Sherri and her partner clapping. "well done babe" her friend said, crawling over and giving her a kiss on the lips, tasting Tyson as well.

"This is Mike." She said guiding Alex's hand to the longer skinnier member of her partner. "He'd like to try those lips too..."

Clearly Alex's night had just begun.

cantito
cantito
53 Followers