Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be gentle to start but I really want to fuck you... so fucking hard, Mark."

He sat up for a moment, leaning back to kiss her. "As soon as I'm used to your size, you can fuck me as hard as you want. I've been thinking about it since I drove you home that day you dropped the car off."

"And before then?"

"I've been attracted since the first time you left your car with us years ago."

Pushing him forward again, he rested on her forearms before pulling him back. Placing the head of her girlcock at his rosebud, she gently pushed the large head against him, smiling as he slowly accepted her girlcock easier than she thought possible. Then he looked back and moaned, and she felt her girlcock throb with excitement, thinking that perhaps a blowjob before fucking would have been a good idea.

Hands at his hips, she gripped tightly as she slowly sank inch after inch inside. The moans and groans he released turned her on something fierce. She loved the way the muscles in his back reacted, muscles in his arms flexing. His arse was firm and smooth, aware he'd been waxing his butt and back for a long time.

She felt her girlcock throb against once her entire length was buried, grabbing her phone from where it rested on the bed next to her. Asking if it was okay to take a little video and a couple of photos, he glanced back and smiled. Leaning back, her girlcock prominent inside him as she took a photo, she switched it to video as she slowly started to thrust.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, immediately moving his body against her. Putting the phone down, she had one hand at his hip, the other running up and down the middle of his back, thrusting slowly as he moved back. She wasn't giving him his entire length just yet, simply enjoying how tight his arse was. It must have been a while since he'd been fucked as he was almost virginal in his tightness.

"You feel wonderful, honey," she stated, leaning down to kiss his back, "Loving my big girlcock?"

"I'm going to become addicted."

Moving her hands up to his shoulders, he lowered his head as she started to pump him a little more. The moans he made turned her on even more. She knew he would be rock hard as she knew she would be pressing into his prostate by now. Reaching underneath to check, he groaned as she barely touched his cock. When he whimpered, she leaned forward to kiss his upper back.

"Fuck me," he moaned, "Please fuck me."

"Harder, baby?"

"As hard as you want. I can handle it."

Lifting herself up to mount him properly, he groaned loudly as the angle of her girlcock would have felt even deeper. Nuzzling into his neck, he moved so she could almost dig in her teeth, nibbling at his sensitive skin before she moved up to kiss his cheek, slowly pumping her girlcock into him.

"So tight, baby," she breathed into her ear, "You're going to love my girlcock every day going forward."

He moaned again as she started to thrust into him harder. When he grunted for the first time, she smiled to herself as she knew, when fucking any man, there was a line between pleasure and pain. She was incredibly well hung, the largest of her closest friends, and she knew few futanari in her life that was endowed as she was.

When he whimpered again, she turned his head to kiss him softly on the lips, his eyes opening and immediately smiling at her. Then he moaned and she thrust into him harder, earning another groan for her troubles. Thrusting harder and harder, the sound of her thick girlcock pumping was soon joined by the slap of her body against his arse. His moans, grunts and groans were soon joining moans she was making.

"Fuck," she growled, as she really started to slam her girlcock harder and faster, "Oh fuck, baby. I should have had you suck me first."

"No," he groaned, somehow pushing back against her, "Nowhere by my arse tonight."

"Manpussy," she growled into his ear.

Somehow, he managed to chuckle despite the assault now taking place on him. "Okay, manpussy it is for now. Fill it with your lovely girlcum."

"You're staying with me," she whispered, nibbling at his earlobe, feeling her balls starting to tighten up, her girlcock nearly a blur as she pounded her new lover, "I want you to stay with me. No, you're staying with me, Mark. You don't have a choice. You're mine."

"Okay," he whimpered, "Keep fucking me."

Lifting herself up onto her hands, she looked down between their bodies, now glistening with sweat, thrusting harder and harder, feeling the inevitable explosion. Then he started to squeeze her girlcock, and she smiled to herself, knowing he was enjoying an orgasm. He moaned a couple of times before he seemed to relax, his eyes closing, a smile on his lips, simply enjoying and savouring the thick girlcock slamming home, the sign he was a man used to such treatment and he loved it.

"Oh baby," she moaned, driving her girlcock as deep as possible as she felt that first spurt erupt. Ensuring not a drop was spilled, she gave him a few short, deep thrusts, each spurt erupting where she wanted, so deep he'd be leaking for days later. He actually reached back with one hand, pulling her down so she was resting on his back. "It's okay, baby. I'm not pulling out just yet."

"Fill me, sweetie," he whispered, "First one tonight."

It was an epic orgasm but she wasn't going to go soft anytime soon. Wondering what he'd do, she pulled out and sat back on her knees, stroking her girlcock. "Clean me up," she ordered.

Turning around, he lay flat on the bed as he didn't hesitate in wrapping his lips around her girlcock. Caressing his face and fingers through his hair, she couldn't help smile down at him, his eyes gazing back up at her, and she now recognised the look. He loved her. He was in love with her, and she knew her look back at him was exactly the same.

Lifting him up, she kissed him before pushing him backwards so he was on his back, leaning down over him so she could kiss him again. His legs spread wide, she wrapped her hand around his cock, causing him to shudder and moan softly. "Did you enjoy your orgasm?"

"Love climaxing with a thick girlcock pounding me."

"Think you'll be climaxing like that a lot more going forward, honey."

"Long as it's your girlcock going forward, sweetie." He met her eyes and asked, "Were you serious?" Feeling herself blush, she nodded silently. "Not too fast?"

"If you're feeling the way I am, I don't think it is."

Lifting his arse up, she easily sank her girlcock back inside him. Kissing him softly, she thrust slowly inside him, enjoying how his face seemed light up every time her entire length disappeared inside him, aware she'd be pressing into that special place he had once again. Lifting his legs and then pushing them back, she was pleased to realise he was quite flexible, slowly but surely picking up the pace of her thrusts.

"Fuck me," he demanded, glaring into her eyes, "Fuck me harder."

She slapped his arse hard. "You don't give the orders around here!"

He smiled at her. "Well, fuck me harder then!"

Growling, she lifted herself up as she pushed his legs further back. Really driving her girlcock deep, she ordered his hands behind his knees, holding them back as she rearrange her hands, putting one gently around his throat. His eyes lit up when she did that so she applied a little pressure. "You're mine," she stated in a low voice, "You belong to me now, Mark. When you move in here, I'm in charge. Got it?" He nodded without a word, but the smile suggested he liked the sound of that. Then she stopped thrusting for a moment. "Would you... make love to me though?"

"Whatever you want, sweetie."

She smiled... Then thrust into him hard and fast. He groaned as she hadn't given him any warning. Soon enough, her breasts were swaying, her girlcock slamming him deep, Mark barely able to keep hold of his knees, eventually giving up and lifting his arms to wrap around her neck. She kissed him hard as she leaned down, now driving her girlcock relentlessly as deep as possible. Aware it must be hurting him, his eyes nor face gave any indication. In fact, he looked as blissful as any man could possibly be given the large girlcock currently slamming him. What surprised both of them was the fact he erupted all over himself. He started to chuckle as he looked down to see cum spurting from is cock.

"Holy shit, that feels good," he moaned, "Fuck me, beautiful. Own my arse."

Placing her hands behind his knees, they pretty much ended up next to his head as she started to slam her girlcock home. She didn't feel an orgasm approaching too quickly but knew that it would arrive eventually. His arse was still gripping her girlcock tightly, and he was just turning her on like no-one had done in a long time. If she hadn't been so focused on just fucking him, she would have loved to just run her hands across his body.

Something to think about for the next morning.

Not having had sex in quite a while was wearing her out, and it was obvious he was feeling the pace as well. They were both dripping with sweat, and she could see it was starting to cause him some discomfort. For a first time, she didn't want to hurt him. She figured he could probably handle a bit of pain but that wasn't her intention this first time.

"Need me to cum, honey?" she asked.

"Sorry, sweetie, it's just been a while."

"I'll cum then you can cuddle me."

"So I'll be the big spoon?"

She leaned down and kissed him hard, resting her forehead against his. "Hold me and never let go," she whispered.

When she did finally cum, it was such a relief, she almost collapsed on his chest, releasing his legs, feeling them move so that they could wrap around her. When his arms held her tightly to his chest, she couldn't hold back her emotions any longer. Going from a somewhat dominant frame of mind to wanting nothing more than being held in the arms of the man she was falling in love with was just too much.

Pulling out, they managed to manoeuvre so he was on his side, Alexa spooned back into him. His cock was still quite hard and rested between them. Feeling his arms around her, his fingers appreciating her soft skin, she felt herself shake every so often as she wiped her cheeks. "I'm being foolish," she whispered, "But you're everything I wanted, Mark."

"I only have to give a month's notice on my house since it's only a rental."

She turned around so she could meet his eyes. "I didn't know if it was just dirty talk or..."

"It can be completely serious if you want it to be. What I know is that I don't want to live alone. I also know that I want to be with you, Lexi."

Leaning forward, she kissed him softly on the lips as she ran her hand along his cheek. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Lexi."

Getting under the sheets, she snuggled into his chest, feeling his fingers caressing her back. She giggled again, hearing him chuckle, as she knew he was probably reading her mind. She'd just pounded the hell out of him for a good couple of hours and now she was snuggled into him. And she was already thinking of the first time that she'd feel him inside her. Only one person had ever been inside her, that being her best friend. She'd never been with a man she considered special enough to make love to her.

Waking up alone in bed the next morning wasn't something she expected. For a brief moment, she felt heartache, almost dreading the thought that she'd find herself in an empty apartment again, that perhaps she'd got it all wrong. Getting out of bed, she put on the same shirt he'd worn last night, holding it to her nose for a moment. It was a mixture of scents. His deodorant. His cologne. And then his natural scent, which made her girlcock throb.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she walked out into the living room and heard the radio playing in the kitchen. Smiling already, she walked into the kitchen to see him wearing her apron, busy at the stove, the sizzle of bacon and eggs, bread in the toaster, while the kettle was also boiling. Walking up behind him, she pressed herself into him as she nuzzled into his neck.

"Morning, baby," she whispered, "I got scared for a few seconds..."

"You looked so beautiful, I didn't dare wake you."

"You're very sweet. I probably look..."

He turned around and met her eyes, before she squealed as he dragged her in for a kiss. "As I said, beautiful. Now go park your cute little butt on a chair while I serve you breakfast."

"You don't have to cook for me to get into my panties. But thank you, baby."

"I do it because I want to. And when I move in..."

"Not if?" she asked quietly.

"Definitely when, sweetie."

Making her a cup of coffee, he also poured her a glass of juice, handing her a knife as she wanted to cut up an apple for after breakfast. He soon plated up bacon, eggs, beans, toast and hash browns, filling her mug of coffee, more juice, a tub of yoghurt each. It was incredibly filling but what they both needed as they'd used up plenty of energy last night.

"Mark, can I ask one question about your interests?"

"Lexi, ask me anything and you'll get an honest response. I promise."

"You mentioned arse play... Do you mean more than just sex?"

The blush amused her. "Do you mind if I mention Jade again?"

She took his hand that rested on the table. "Mark, I can tell every time you mention her that she was special. I won't be jealous of a previous lover."

"Okay." He sipped at his coffee before clearing his throat. "Jade and I fucked like rabbits and Jade also liked me to have fun with her and one or two friends. In addition to that, I got used to wearing various plugs, and occasionally she'd want me to wear a big one. She also liked to have fun with me by using various toys, usually just dildo's, but she liked to test what I could handle. I haven't done anything like that in over ten years now, but I loved doing it with her, so if it was something you wanted to try..."

"You use sex toys at the moment?"

"Well, I've been single a while so, yes, but I much prefer using them with a lover or two. I know you'd rather fuck me, and I'd prefer that too, but if you were just after an hour or two of fun, seeing what I could handle, almost dominating me in another way..."

"What if I asked you to be fucked by my friends?"

"If that's what you wanted, Lexi. I wouldn't say no to another beautiful futanari wanting to fuck me nice and hard, but only as long as you could handle it."

"Anything you want to do today?" she asked once they'd finished breakfast and cleaned up.

He looked thoughtful before a cheeky grin formed. "How about we go watch a movie and fool around like a pair of teenagers?"

Pressing into his body, resting her hands on her chest, she released a girlish giggle. "Are you suggesting you want to feel up your girlfriend in the dark while surrounded by teenagers?"

His grin broadened. "Girlfriend?" he asked softly.

"You're my boyfriend, Mark. You don't have a choice in that now."

"Yes, I'm going to feel up my girlfriend. I'll probably suck her girlcock and swallow her load too."

"Can you do that now?"

He kissed her before he eagerly dropped to her knees. To her amusement, he got her hard and motor running easily, already figuring out what buttons to press, how to stroke, lick and suck her girlcock to get her off quickly. He took the first five spurts in his mouth, then had the other five spurts land on his face. Helping him up, he laughed as she licked the girlcum off his face, enjoying her own taste as always. During her months of being single between each failed relationship, she'd become adept as being able to suck her own girlcock.

After showering together, where she surprised him by getting to her own knees and slowly sucking his cock until he almost collapsed during his orgasm. He'd brought some clothes and she thought he looked sexy as fuck in a tight white t-shirt and pair of jeans. Wearing a skirt and blouse, a low-cut one that showed off her cleavage, she had to readjust her girlcock more than once as his simple clothing was very effective. He knew it too.

"Can't wait to get you out of those jeans later," she whispered into his ear as he drove them towards the nearest large mall.

"Maybe I could just sit on your girlcock after I've sucked you off?"

"I always carry lube. You plugged up?"

"Lexi, I will be every day going forward as I'm going to want sex with you as much as you want it with me. I know how high your sex drive is. You're futanari." His hand rested on her thigh, and at the next red light, ran up her thigh under her skirt. She opened her legs and pulled her panties aside so he could stroke her girlcock. "Trust me, my sex drive will be through the roof going forward."

Taking his hand, she kissed his palm before interlacing her fingers between his. "I wish I'd asked you out long ago," she whispered.

"There was a time I simply wasn't ready, Lexi. You walked in at the perfect time. We can make up for lost time, but we also have a future together."

Arriving at the mall, she wasn't particularly worried about the movie, she wanted to fool around with him. So they selected some art house film that went for three hours, figuring they might find a secluded corner where he could suck her off then hopefully he'd ride her so she could fill his arse too. They did grab some popcorn and two drinks, but as soon as the cinema was in darkness and the previews were finished, Mark was on his knees as he pulled off her panties and lifted her skirt, Alexa not bothering to hold back her moans as his tongue along her thick shaft, teasing her for a few minutes, before he couldn't resist wrapping his lips around it and swallowing as much as possible.

The earlier blowjob had sated her but she was ready to cum again rather quickly. Being blown in public was a real turn on. Hell, she'd have fucked him in the middle of the mall if they agreed to it, though the time in the cells probably wouldn't be all that much fun.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," she moaned.

He swallowed every drop again, heaving learned just how much he loved girlcum. She was left thinking he'd done that every time for Jade and any other futagirl he'd been with before her. Smiling to herself, she couldn't help but think they'd been very lucky to have had some special times with him.

When he stripped naked, she was thankful for the larger chairs that now filled cinemas. He slid the toy out of himself before he straddled her, helping take off her blouse and skirt so she only wore her bra and shoes. They lubed himself up together before he slowly lowered himself down on her girlcock.

"Fuck yes," he hissed, "Fuck, I love your girlcock so much already, Lexi."

"How the hell is your arse this tight, Mark?"

"I haven't been fucked in a long time."

Feeling him bounce up and down her girlcock in a public space was incredibly thrilling, and she was fairly sure that the other cinemagoers figured out a couple of people were fucking in the back corner. As he started to fuck himself harder, her hands rested on his cheeks, her lips on his as she figured kissing him would help cover our moans. She really wanted to bend him over the seat and just pound him senseless, but held herself back. This was his time to enjoy her.

Stroking his cock for him, he groaned as he rested his head on her shoulder, really starting to slam himself down on her girlcock. She loved hearing him whimper with desire, the sort of noise she wouldn't expect to hear from a man like him, except when a massive girlcock like hers was being so thoroughly enjoyed.

He came all over her stomach, and it must have been one hell of an orgasm, his body shuddering more than once as he wrapped his arms around the back of her neck, resting on her girlcock for a few minutes as he needed to catch his breath. "You okay, baby?" she asked softly.

"Fantastic, but you need to cum now."

1...456789