Alice Manipulated Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

"Lie down there," he orders, pointing to a six-seater leather lounge. She does as she's told, knowing what he's about to get up to. "I'll conduct my own strip search right here. I'm going to see if you've hidden anything in there; maybe a vial of pills. That's a favourite trick but we search pussies as well just in case."

"I ain't got no drugs on me sir, you can check all you like," she says, "I don't need drugs, I get a high knowing I can turn men on just like you looking at me," she giggles.

Fairly drooling, he kneels beside her and with both hands parts her outer labia first and runs his fingers around her pink pussy, deliberately brushing her clitoris on both sides before pulling her labia minora open wide and just looking at the gaping entrance. Smiling triumphantly as if he's found something he's been looking for, he inserts three fingers and pokes around inside, getting his fingers in deeply up to the knuckles on his hand. Even though he's a mongrel first class as far as Alice's concerned, sexual response doesn't favour good looking nice guys over nasty ugly ones and if the nasty ugly ones such as this man know how to stimulate the hot spots the female flesh will reward him with sounds and body movements telling him her body likes it, even if her mind doesn't. He's got his fingertips brushing the wall of her vagina under her urethra and clitoris and he's making her not just flinch but jerk and squirm as he applies pressure to the spot. "You like this don't you," he grins greedily as he hears Alice breathing louder and more heavily. She can play the part but when it's naturally good she doesn't have to make out.

He looks at her and sneers, his fingers up to his knuckles inside her honey pot. "So the precocious street slut comes to my comfortable home looking for a bed to lie on; well you undersized female fucker I know one thing you might be small but your dripping wet cunt seems like it's been stretched by some big cocks. Now you'll tell me the truth, who's been inside you? How old were they, how big were they and who were they?"

"My uncle Bernie he's 50 and his cock is nine inches, my doctor he's about 40 and he's eight inches; my Companions Corner employer Bernard he's 60 and his was a bit over eight inches and Dr Dalliance in his 40s and he's about eight inches and...."

"That's enough, stop now!" he interrupts. "I can see you are really into older men aren't you, admit it."

"Yeah, I admit it, so what; I'm 21 free and fancy doing what I like. I see you don't mind getting me undressed and getting your fingers into me."

"That's enough of your slutty talk, I'm only looking for evidence and it requires a thorough search but don't change the subject from where I sit looking at you that oldest man, your employer Bernard, he's three times your age and the youngest one of those men was more than twice your age, don't you think that's disgusting?"

"Why Judge Jurie, isn't it erotic than older man and younger women can meet in the middle and share the benefits of what they've got to offer? An older man is more experienced and knows more about how to seduce and satisfy her and for him, a younger female offers the beauty and firmness of youth to allow him to reclaim himself and make him feel young again. You must be getting on a bit yourself judge, you're no spring rooster."

"It's none of your business, and besides in my line of work a man can't become a judge working with a jury if he's a young man. There are still a few places left in the employment field that's not been handed over to greenhorns fresh out of college."

He pulls his fingers from her pussy and sucks them dry. "I could have told you there's nothing in there," she says.

"Oh yes there was, there certainly was. I have a feeling for these things having done it quite a few times. For a start you were trying to hide your feelings but I caught you in the act breathing very erratically as though you were getting quite nervous about something and there was definitely something in there I just couldn't put my hand on it but I'll do a proper probe soon and then we'll find out the truth about you.

"And listen to me you hot arse model wannabe, you'd better have more respect for me because you don't mess with judges. I can tell feeling inside you you've got room there for more than a cocktail Frankfurt or even a saveloy and how about one of those nice fat manufactured sausages you see at the delicatessens. I bet you've often looked at them when you go shopping and wonder what it's like to have one of them in your hand lying back on your bed. Tell me you do because I know how chicks between 19 and 21 think, they see these penis-like meaty objects and they fantasise about them, especially the thicker ones, go on admit it!"

Alice thinks it's easier to just agree with the old prick. "Yes sir, I can't go past a delicatessen shop window without thinking about those long fat sausages -- man made of course -- and slip it in the side of my panties pretending it's a man's erection and then I find myself leaning further over until I'm, on my back and next thing it's pressing into my pussy lips, I get wet so quick looking at the size of it and wanting it to take me, pushing it right into me, sliding it in and out then faster and faster, faster and faster then...."

"Stop! Stop!" he shouts. "I didn't tell you to go and enjoy yourself with a little fantasy in my time, I'm paying for you to be here for my enjoyment, not yours," he says without realising what he's just said. "You deserved to be punished and punish you I will as I had to with my granddaughter for making me hard at such times; I mean for giving me such a hard time over helping her get a job in a law firm, and harping at me for money."

He wants to know if she's embarrassed having such tiny breasts for her age. "Well sir, there are many girls in the world like me who go through life with nice nipples but no real breast development and some of them star in porn movies."

"Ah! So you're doing porn movies?"

"No sir, I didn't say I was doing it, I said it happens a lot when some women with small bodies, especially in Asia, can do it. You know, shave their pussies and pretend. My doctor -- he's my employer -- said I shouldn't let it worry me like it did back then as he said there were lots of men who desire a woman my size but he thinks they just try to take advantage of me." Feeling guilty for a moment the judge splutters, "When did he say that? I bet he didn't."

"Yes he did, it was right after he took my virginity in his waiting rooms after closing the office that day to show me my little pussy could take a big cock after I asked was it too small for sex and he examined me. I didn't know how I'd handle a boyfriend but he made me feel a lot better after that."

Judge Jurie is flabbergasted. "Are you telling me your employer, your own doctor, put his cock in you just to prove your small pussy could accommodate it?" (Chapter 1)

"Yessir, he sure did, but he didn't just put it in me 'cos he said he'd need to keep it there for at least 15 minutes to know for sure, and that's when he gave me my very first orgasm."

Smiling, the judge then sneers. "I think your doctor was taking advantage of you getting himself a free fuck. I've got to pay for all mine," he laments, even with granddaughter Jessica."

"Oh no sir, he sure didn't do it for his own enjoyment, he's too professional and ethical to be like that. He only did it because I asked if a small pussy like I had could take a big cock and at first he said of course it could; provided it was properly lubricated -- wet like -- for maybe 15 minutes with lots of foreplay and it was decent of him to show me what he meant so I'd make sure my boyfriends didn't want to jump in too soon."

Laughing, the judge sneers, "and no doubt the next thing he asked to you hold his cock?"

"No sir, it wasn't like that. I didn't have to hold it. He did that when he said I needed to slick it up for him as the cock has to be wet too and he woman should suck on it for a while to make sure it's very hard and slippery like."

"I've heard enough, you've given me enough of your prick teasing cheek tonight and I think now you're undressed I'll punish you for being such an upstart coming to me so sexily in the hope I could give you a bed to lie on tonight you little street urchin. Now get your arse into my bedroom and I'll give you a bed to lie on all right."

He literally pushes Alice on to the white sheets, the bed already turned back as if he was expecting a guest. "Lie there and don't say a word while I get undressed," he roars. "Your punishment will be teaching you a lesson not to mess with a senior judge like me. I'm hopping into bed beside you and you'll make love to me as if I'm a young man because you've got me hot and horny and don't think for one minute I can't last the distance in bed; you being so much younger than me makes me all the hornier.

"I wouldn't have to do this only for you coming here dressed the way you are instead of being more modest in the way you present yourself you little prick teaser."

She watches him get out of his pants, "I deserve whatever I get I was only trying to get you horny like I get paid to do, but do what you must." Alice can see he's horny all right; he's got a raging horn that's sticking out full horizontal. No prostate problems with this old prick.

He literally leaps into the cot beside the nubile body that's he's been waiting to work on for the past six weeks ever since seeing her profile in the Companion's Corner office. This is one learned judge who's no learner about where a woman wants a penis and he's not sitting in judgement of Alice, he's taking the evidence of her excitement factor lying down. He's that laid back.

Other men including her own guardian, uncle Bernie, treated her sexy small body more like a toy by playing with it for a while to get her wet and wild but Judge Jurie is more interested in making out he's man enough to get into something more erotic as though it's another night in the cot with his ex-college cutie Jessica.

Alice knows she has to turn it on for the bonus he's paying and throws herself into his wonder lust even though she's forcing herself to be surrendering to this ogling old prick of a man.

They clamp mouths together as he wants passionate sex, not just hot sex and he knows if she'll kiss him like she means business, bells will ring throughout both their bodies. As far as she's concerned he's a dirty old man for a young woman but acting is her forte and force it she must to give him what he wants - lust in loveable unlimited amounts.

Her moist hot lips close on his rugged face and his erection suddenly finds an extra effort to get even higher than its original horizontal from the body attitude. As Alice closes in on him, wrapping her small frame around him as they lay side by side, her mons pubis pushes his steely shaft up against his abdomen but he can feel the softness of her warm inviting flesh against his penis and thoughts of a long lost past race through his mind making him groan appreciatively as their mouths continue to engage in the first passionate kiss he's enjoyed since Jessica moved on from his life.

Against his six feet tall body she looks more like a Barbie doll than a 21 year-old sexy doll, her legs so short and slim alongside him. As she feels his tongue inside her mouth, lips still pressed tight, she moves her right leg over his and he lifts his heavy frame off the bed sheets so she can get her other leg underneath and locking on. He holds her by the back of her head, keeping her mouth up close to his lips as they continue to suck each other's tongue while his left hand finds room to get between her thighs and massage her clit, already erect and enjoying the thrill of his lifetime.

Even without consent a woman will get wet and hot for the cock if she's brought on the right way and this old dog is having his day but while he's enjoying nutritious Alice he's thinking of his delicious Jessica, digesting every nano second of this lovemaking as though he were back in bed with Jessica that very first time in the same week she turned 18 and made sure he paid for the deposit on her first car.

His fingers are flaying her clit making Alice moan - really moan for the first time rather than making out. She's so easily turned on down there she just can't control her feelings and he's salivatating all the more knowing he's got her in the palm of his hand. The judge knows he's a good judge of what's good for him.

He's really turned on too and getting into it in a big way, leaning back looking at her face, her mouth still partly open, her glossed lips moist and even more luscious. Holding her by the back of her head he grins greedily and appears to be leering at her like a devil in disguise. "You are one hot little kisser aren't you," he breathes heavily. "Tell me how much you love being in bed with a naked man, knowing his fingers are on your cunt and you're wet wanting the cock up you as far as it can go." Actress Alice sometimes has trouble splitting hairs between making things up to please the man and telling the truth in these fantasy sessions but she's becoming more passionate knowing his edible erection is so close and she's so ready for it.

She moans and her body jerks as his fingers get inside and finds her most sensitive spot. "Ooooh! Oooooh! she moans several times before answering him, "oh yes I like being nude beside you, I like being in your bed, I'm a good granddaughter knowing your cock is hard for me so practice makes perfect."

He likes the sound of that, 'practice makes perfect.' Now why didn't he think of that when he really had Jessica beside him saying things like 'this will be good for you?' And he never did ask her questions if she was enjoying it; he was happy then just to hear her continual moans and higher pitched orgasmic musical arrangements when she climaxed at the end of the sexual symphony with him as the conductor orchestrating their dirty dalliance.

His style of courting is anything but romantic - he's been too long working in the court system and needs to know the ins and outs of any woman who comes before him. While he's got Alice ooohing and aaahing in good vocal vein he licks her face like the lapdog that he is to his sexual fantasies and sends another shiver down his make-believe Jessica's spinal cord, her nervous system wiring already receiving and sending sexual response messages to her brain. Somewhere across town sitting beside her live-in boyfriend, a 20 year-old law clerk called Jessica sits suddenly bolt upright in the lounge chair, feeling an unusually erotic tingle run up her spine. She shrugs her shoulders and goes back to watching the TV soapie.

Alice is anything but bolt upright but he's about to be. He's now got her on her back, legs spread but teasing her for the cock. "Are you going to beg for my cock again you hot little fuck?" he asks leeringly as he fondles her nipples. "Aren't you glad we're at it again?"

"Yes I love it, give it to me!" Alice wails.

"Not until you take it in your mouth first," he brags. "I want to see those cute sexy lips of yours around it knowing you're in love with my penis like I know you are you money hungry sexpot. Then I'll face fuck you a bit before your hungry pussy gets some of my eight inches you love so much."

"Yes! Yes!" Alice breaths hurriedly and opens her mouth as the big knob slides over her bottom lip. She grips is and starts sucking it like an ice block only this is isn't an ice block it's a nice cock. This is what cocks are made for he feels sure, to be in the hands, the mouths and the various vaginas of the world's most wanton women. The more they want it the more they're wanton.

Alice's making a meal of his thick girth that's giving her plenty of meat for protein and he'll give her a lot more of that in a special side serving of white sauce later on. Men just love to make sure women are getting enough protein with no fat content to keep them pretty -- pretty satisfied in case they're not good looking.

Judge Jurie is anything but weary for his age and he leans over Alice more and says "take this you little hot pants" and commences to give her mouth fast jabbing strokes of his shaft, almost pushing it to the back of her throat. Her lips stay glued to his girth and he keeps thrusting into her mouth just enough to so she doesn't gag but she's slobbering and his dick feels delightfully drowned in her saliva. He's looking at Alice's face as he thrusts his penis into her mouth and thinks 'this chick taking my dick knows what to do. If she fucks as good as she sucks I'll book another appointment before long.' He keeps going for a few more minutes, his balls tight and feeling right to give her a full load later on. He pulls it out suddenly and she's laying there, mouth still open, her lips still the same two and a quarter inches apart from the girth of his cock. "You sure know how to slobber when you're eating meat young lady," he leers again, now we'll feed your hungry pussy."

He grabs her around the hips and orders her to get on her hands and knees and she moves fast, her vagina fairly dripping with excitement and anticipation. Alice loves it from behind feeling he's fairly fucking her like a dog. She loves being treated lustily in animal-like desire as he takes her not romantically but roughly, submissively head down arse up, the two places he can penetrate pointing up in his face.

His phallus sinks into her, parting her vagina lips and pushing them three inches apart as he wriggles his way in for the first 10 seconds and then, feeling normal resistance as her vaginal muscles grip the sides of his manhood, he pushes harder and sinks his rod all the way in so that only his balls are not inside her body. Alice feels the thickness of his cock as it slides in and slips over her cervix to reach her womb. As he pulls back before the next sharp thrust into her she feels his thickness being gripped by her internal muscles and she draws a deep breath and then starts moaning softy but continuously.

He's bald and bold and she's doing as she's told giving him something to think about for a long time as his cock thrusts into her with relentless force after holding himself back for so long. The sound she's making is better than the sound of music to his well tuned ears even if Julie Andrews would disagree. Judge Jurie wants to teach Alice a lesson never to push her luck with a judge without having her defence well briefed. Well, she's lost her briefs and her defence is suddenly arse up and like any judge would do, he's got the now defenceless one quivering and shaking wondering what sentence he will give her. Here it comes. "Do you want me to give you a bit more time?" he says unable to get away from his courthouse jargon.

He's been into her for more than 20 minutes and he hasn't yet brought her to an orgasm that he knows about. He doesn't know about the little ones she's had three times and he's worried about blowing too soon. He's run out of Viagra and needs to keep his load of sperm for a really good facial so he pulls out of her pussy and pushes her downwards so her shoulders are on the bed sheets, her head to one side as he grabs her around her parted knees in the wheelbarrow position.

He's looking directly between her open legs while she's upside down and for a moment if the bald man had even one hair left on his head it would be standing up electrified at the sight directly before his eyes. He knows he can get very deep penetration in her vagina from this position and for Alice the feeling is sensational getting a cock thrusting into her hard and fast while she feels weightless, unable to move as though she's floating in his grip.

His dick is well oiled from being in her lube bay for the past nearly 20 minutes so he puts its slippery feel to good use by aiming it into the anal position. Alice has never had it backdoor before and is not expecting it but Judge Jurie found that it brought great joy to his precious Jessica.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers