All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then as to re-enforce my suspicion, Beverly announced she was going in the hot tub..."And does anyone want to join me?"

Rita responded before anybody else..."Sounds like a great idea since the evening is still young. I'll get towels for everybody and if you don't mind Bill, why don't you fill a cooler with beer and wine coolers for us."

Walter and John helped Bill, while Rita went for some towels. Which left Beverly and I free to head for the hot tub. Bill has a large in the ground hot tub on a separate system than the pool so you can use it year around. A good ten feet in diameter, which can seat six to eight people comfortably. Plus he typically keeps the water temperature set at a warm 98 degrees. Perfect for a summer evening.

Once Beverly and I reached the hot tub she mentioned we didn't have bathing suits.

I had to laugh..."Are you serious Beverly? While I might be wrong, I doubt you had any intention of wearing one. And so you'll feel better, as far as Bill's concerned bathing suits are strictly optional. Actually he frowns on them since they can screw up the water chemistry from being contaminated with detergent and/or sunscreen."

With a big smile..."You're right Lacey, but I didn't want to seem too obvious."

"No need to worry since it's only you and me presently so let's go for it. And I'm sure no one else has intentions of wearing a bathing suit either."

Which we did and were naked as the day we were born in seconds and in the hot tub. Once we were Beverly made it a point to sit right next to me. No sooner than she did her hand was on my thigh. Wasn't long before it was between my legs and firmly planted on my pussy. After which she kissed me. Tenderly at first, then more passionately as her tongued snaked in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly the landscape lighting went on followed by Rita heading towards us with an arm full of towels.

Obviously we stopped kissing when the lights came on, and Beverly put some space between us. But not much.

When Rita reached the hot tub she couldn't help but say..."Nice to see you two were getting to know each other better. But there's no reason to stop on my account."

She then dispersed the towels around the hot tub after which she stripped naked and sat on the edge with her legs dangling in the water. Rita's a real "head turner"...especially when nude. There's not a thing to not like about her. From her bright red hair and hairy pussy, albeit trimmed this time of year for wearing a bathing suit, to her shapely legs and pretty feet. Not forgetting her nicely shaped 36C breasts and lovely bum. Rita oozes sensuality and can melt ice with her beautiful green eyes when she wants to.

"Once again, I'm sorry I interrupted when I did."

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were jealous Rita. But like you said, Beverly and I were just getting to know each other a little better. Now stop pouting and let me rub your pretty feet to help relieve any anxiety you might have."

First I did one foot, then the other. Paying particular attention to rubbing her soles and heels. Once she was relaxed and no longer upset I raised one foot out of the water and took her cute little toes in my mouth. I sucked each toe individually first before spending extra time sucking her big toe. Something Rita loves ever since Walter introduced her to foot sex. By the time I was doing her other foot she was squirming on the edge of the hot tub.

Unfortunately just as she was I noticed Walter, Bill and John headed our way with the cooler so I stopped. Rita then slipped into the hot tub with us.

While I wasn't totally surprised, all the men were wearing bathing suits. Which confirmed they were clueless about the way Beverly was acting earlier. When they reached the hot tub and realized we were naked in spite of the water jets being on they were pleasantly surprised.

Walter was the first to say anything..."Talk about being overdressed. Well so much for wearing bathing suits Bill, to be on the safe side. And I'm glad you ladies took the lead."

Then he immediately removed his. And when he did I couldn't help notice Beverly staring at his penis. While Walter has a nice long cock at a good eight inches plus when fully erect, you would never know it when limp. Actually you would never think it would get that long from how unimpressive it looks in a flaccid state. While I might have been wrong, Beverly looked somewhat disappointed when she first saw it. Or maybe she was just disappointed it wasn't erect.

As for Bill and John, they quickly removed their suits too. Bill's penis like Walter's is not much to look at either when limp. And John being Bill's identical twin was the same. Both nearly exact duplicates, and both uncircumcised. The only noticeable difference between all three was the size of Walter's cockhead, which was noticeably larger in spite of being covered by the foreskin.

Once all of us were in the hot tub us ladies sat close together while the men sat opposite us. Bill handed everyone a beer or wine cooler and once again thanks to Beverly the conversation returned to a more sexual nature. As it did her hand found its way to my pussy again.

Since her husband John could sense the mood she was in he decided to sit next to Beverly and began kissing her. When he did he realized where her hand was. After which he unabashedly asked Walter if he'd like to join them.

"I've got more woman here than I can handle Walter, and could use some help if you wouldn't mind. Actually I think Beverly's in the mood for something 'strange' if you know what I mean, and I've never been one to object."

"Are you sure John?"

"Of course I'm sure, otherwise I wouldn't have asked."

Still not sure what to do, Walter looked at Beverly for her reaction.

Sensing he was..."Sometimes I think John knows me better than I do. It's why I love him so much. And there's nothing I'd like more than for you to sit with me Walter."

Walter then looked at me as though to ask if I was okay with it. As a way to answer him I moved well out of the way so he could sit on the opposite side of Beverly from John. Which he did. And once he was, Beverly turned to kiss him along with immediately reaching for his cock.

John left them alone and moved next to Rita, who welcomed him with open arms. Which left Bill and I together. Once all paired up one thing led to another. But not for Bill and I at first since I wanted to observe Walter and Beverly for a while.

As soon as Beverly had a hold of Walter's cock she began to gently stroke it as they continued kissing. And as she played with his cock, Walter did likewise with her pussy. Didn't take long for him to get fully erect and as he did you couldn't help notice how the expression on Beverly's face changed.

When she realized how big his cock was she stopped kissing him..."When I first saw you naked I never imagined your cock could get so big. Amazing how nice things can come in small packages."

She continued to stroke him as they began kissing again and this time Beverly couldn't have been more passionate. No doubt her love juices were flowing from the feel of Walter's long dong and I can well imagine she was mulling over what to do with it next.

Wasn't long before we found out as she asked Walter to sit on the edge of the hot tub so she could get a look at it.

"As big as your cock feels I need to see it in the light of day so to say."

As asked, Walter sat on the edge while Beverly stayed in the water. Walter's cock couldn't have been any harder or more erect. Big as I've ever seen it and Beverly couldn't have been more pleased at what she saw. Especially his large cockhead extended well beyond the foreskin.

"Wow...what a nice piece of man meat you have Walter. Now just lean back and relax so I can taste it."

In the meantime both Rita and I had been stroking John and Bill's cocks respectively and after Beverly announced she intended to suck Walter, we offered to do likewise. Wasn't long before John and Bill were also sitting on the edge of the hot tub with us going down on them.

As for me, I couldn't have been more "hot to trot" for some cock since the sexual excitement generated during the day between Beverly, Rita and I had taken its toll on my frame of mind. And when it comes to foreplay, there isn't anything I enjoy better than mouth fucking a stiff cock. Except maybe having my asshole rimmed and reamed. Plus Bill's cock at six inches is nearly perfect as far as me being able to deep throat it somewhat.

Being what I would call a "no hands" cock sucker my forearms were resting on Bill's thighs as I held onto his upper hips. More often than not I rely on my mouth and head to do all the work. As I bobbed up & down on Bill's cock I could easily take all but an inch or so in my mouth and throat on each downward head stroke. And as is the norm for me from sucking as hard as I do, I was making loud slurping noises as saliva seeped out my mouth all over Bill's cock.

As for Beverly, her cock sucking routine was a lot different than mine. After first licking up & down Walter's long shaft she proceeded to use one hand to masturbate his cock with just the cockhead inserted in her mouth. Very little head or sucking action, although she did pause from jerking him off occasionally to suck his cockhead. Walter always claimed there was no such thing as a bad blow job, but it was easy to surmise he wasn't thrilled with Beverly's cock sucking skills. Or at least her style.

As for Bill, he couldn't have been enjoying himself more, which he claims he always does when I give him a blow job. After our mutual friend Cindy, who is the best when it comes to deep throat, he insists I'm number one when it comes to my sucking skills.

Sensing he was close to cumming I eased off a bit before out right stopping. When I did I stated..."I know there's nothing you'd like better than to cum in my mouth Bill, but I need to be fucked."

"Be my pleasure Lacey. Let's use one of the nearby chaise lounges."

While still wet from the hot tub I made my way to one of the over-sized chaise lounges, which are large enough for two people. I immediately got on my back with my legs raised and held back before telling Bill to do me...and good. He quickly knelt between my raised legs and placed his cock at the entrance to my vagina. Then in one smooth motion plunged forward until I felt his hairy balls against my asshole. While supporting himself on outstretched arms he began a steady humping motion, which caused my love juice to ooze out my cunt and trickle down my asshole.

After about five minutes of Bill steadily pounding away in my pussy I yelled..."Faster Bill...I'm about to cum."

Which he did for another minute or so before my orgasm hit. At which point I wrapped my legs around Bill's waist and squeezed tightly as I could as one orgasmic wave after another crashed through my body. All while my cunt let loose with a flood of pussy juice.

"Damn Bill, I can't tell you how much I needed that. And thank you for riding me like you did."

After my orgasm subsided I relaxed my stranglehold and it dawned on me he didn't cum. Realizing he hadn't I suggested sucking his cock until he did.

"Are you kidding...there's nothing I'd like better."

I asked Bill to stand at the end of the chaise lounge while I sat on the edge, which for me would be the best position to suck his cock. Once we were I grabbed him by the buttocks and took his cock now soaked with pussy juice straight into my mouth. And yes I enjoy the taste of my own cum juice. I can't tell you how many times I've sucked Walter's cock directly from my cunt after I orgasm.

Once I savored the taste of my love juice I immediately began bobbing back and forth while sucking furiously. As I was, and unexpectedly, John and Rita made an appearance to watch. Which they did separately on each side of us.

After watching for a few minutes John blurted out..."Wow Lacey...both Walter and Bill mentioned earlier about you being a great cock sucker, but I never imagined just how good."

Seems Beverly was right about the men having a conversation similar to the one we had. But it seems they went into a lot more detail.

Obviously I couldn't respond with a mouthful of cock and just kept bobbing back & forth. Especially since I felt Bill's cock begin to swell ever so slightly. Sensing he was about to cum I gave his bum cheeks a gentle squeeze so he'd know I was ready whenever he was. He then grabbed my head with both hands and gently pulled me towards him. Fortunately I was able to take a deep breath before his cock was entirely buried in my mouth. So deep my nose was in his pubic hair and his balls against my chin. After which he groaned loudly and exploded in my mouth. Literally as one cum stream after another shot in rapid succession down my throat. A good half dozen cum shots for sure. I almost gagged at first, but thankfully didn't. When his cock stopped pulsating I backed off a bit so I could breathe again. Once I could I proceeded to suck him dry of any last remaining cum spurts.

As I was Bill let out a deep breath before saying..."My God Lacey...you are the absolute best when it comes to sucking cock. Nobody does it better."

Rita then piped in..."He's right Lacey. While I can't speak from being on the receiving end, from my perspective it's simply awesome the way you suck cock. It's out right incredible and almost makes me wish I had a prick so you could do me."

At that point I let Bill's now semi-limp dick plop from my mouth. As soon as it did John asked if I would mind sucking his. After explaining he hadn't cummed yet, he asked Rita if she wouldn't mind. I looked at Rita who said..."Only if Lacey promises to go down on me afterwards since I need to cum too."

All I could think to myself, is why was I in such big demand all of a sudden. And since Rita didn't object it would've been problematic for me to say no. Besides, it would be the first time I sucked two cocks one after another. And the unique opportunity to give back to back blow jobs to identical twins. Can't imagine what the odds of that would be.

"Be glad to Rita, there's nothing I enjoy more than making you squirt. As for you John, I'm ready whenever you are."

The words weren't entirely out of my mouth before John was standing in front of me with cock in-hand. And while Bill and John's cocks are about the same length, John's is much fatter. So much so there was no way I could take it my throat as with Bill's slimmer dick. Would gag me for sure.

My second dilemma was him cumming in my mouth. Which I wasn't keen on since I didn't know John well enough. But how could I ask him not to without offending him since he just watched his brother unload in my mouth.

As though sensing my predicament John surprised me..."Lacey, if you don't mind, when it comes time to cum I'd like to do so on your face. I have this thing about cumming on the face of a pretty lady and there's nothing I'd like better than to on yours."

Trying to sound somewhat disappointed..."If that's what you want John, it's perfectly fine with me. Just let me know when you're ready so I can release you in time."

With that quandary conveniently resolved I proceeded to pleasure John the same way I did Bill since he was so enthralled with my cock sucking skills. I grabbed his butt cheeks and took his dick straight in my mouth. But only about four inches of its six inch length. Once comfortable with how much I could take without it entering my throat I began a steady back & forth head motion. Slowly at first, but more rapidly as I became comfortable with its girth. Wasn't long before John was moaning softly and as he did I bobbed back & forth even faster. And I was sucking so hard I thought my cheeks would implode. With sucking such a fat cock all my excess saliva had nowhere to go except out the corners of my mouth and down my chin in steady streams.

Wasn't long before John announced he was going to cum. As soon as he did I released his cock which he took in-hand and stroked intently. I leaned back a bit and just as I closed my eyes John let out a loud groan as the first cum stream shot out and splattered on my forehead. A second load quickly followed and hit me right between the eyes on the bridge of my nose. Then two more loads in rapid succession, which landed on my upper lip and chin. Finally one last cum shot, but not as strong or large as the first four, landed on my chest above my breasts.

"That was a pretty big cumload John, and I'm glad I didn't take it in my mouth. Would have been quite a mouthful. Now if you don't mind, would you please get a towel and help clean my face."

Which he did while he couldn't thank me enough for what he described as a terrific blow job. "It was one of the best blow jobs I had in a long while. You truly have amazing cock sucking skills Lacey, and I'd love for you to give Beverly lessons."

"I heard that John. But I'm not offended as I'm always willing to learn how to improve on things for you."

Seems Beverly and Walter stopped with what they were doing in the hot tub to see what all the excitement was about.

When I saw Walter I said..."Don't tell me you haven't cummed yet either?"

"As a matter of fact I haven't. And while I wouldn't like anything better than you to suck my cock, I have a previous obligation. After Beverly asked, I promised to fuck her in the ass and now would be a good time if John doesn't mind."

"Mind? I'd love to watch you do Beverly anally. Nothing I would enjoy more. Please do."

Once John gave his blessing, Beverly got on the chaise lounge in a doggie position. Walter was immediately behind her before realizing it might be wise to have some lubricant handy, which he asked Rita if she wouldn't mind getting some. While she did it gave me a chance to get a good look at Beverly's asshole. And which Walter was eyeing hungrily. Not that I blamed him since she had a fine looking anus. Small and tightly puckered with only a few wisps of dark brown hair around it. A proverbial pretty "brown-eyed girl" for sure.

After spreading her ass cheeks, Walter as he usually does before fucking anyone anally went straight for it with his tongue. And soon as it made contact with Beverly's asshole she let out soft moan. Seems she likes her bumhole licked as much as I do, and which Walter did intently. With a very stiff tongue he licked up & down and all around it in tight little circles. But the best part for Beverly was when he inserted his tongue...deeply and repeatedly. Of which Beverly cooed in delight each time he did.

"Holy shit Walter...that feels so fucking good. I could orgasm just from you tonguing my asshole."

She must have been close since she started bucking backwards as he continued to tongue fuck her anus.

Just then Rita returned with the lube and handed it to Walter. After applying some to his cock he placed his cockhead against her anus and slowly pressed forward. Took some effort, but eventually his large cockhead popped in beyond her now not so tightly puckered anal ring. When it did Beverly let out a soft groan.

"Wow Walter. Your cockhead felt simply awesome penetrating my asshole. Felt like a butt plug being inserted. Now please fuck me till I cum."

Which he proceeded to do and for the rest of us it was quite a show. Especially for John who was frantically stroking his once again hard cock as as he watched. Truth be known, it was getting a "rise" out of all of us.

That's when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. It was Rita.

"Remember me Lacey, and the promise you made when John asked you to suck his cock?"

"How could I forget Rita. Why don't you lie on one of the other chaise lounges so I can go down on you."

When she was she asked me to do her in a 69 position so she could also dine on my cunt. Which I didn't have to think twice about. Once in position on top of her I Iicked and nibbled her inner thighs before burying my face between her labia and tonguing her pussy as deep as I could. Rita was doing just the opposite. Instead of attacking my cunt, she went straight for my asshole. Something she knows I love.