All or Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley suddenly felt more aroused than she ever had in her life. Her body was on the line as a prize and it had her squirming with sexual energy.

All eyes were on the two of them as Josh returned to the game and Riley glowed with a powerful sexual dynamism. Between her legs she felt a slithering awakening of sexual need. She wanted this game over and to be in bed with this man.

Without looking at his cards Josh pushed all his chips into the middle of the table making the watching crowd gasp. There were thousands of dollars in chips there, and now the pot in the middle was huge. All those colourful chips made Riley even wetter. She rubbed her thighs together and stared at the pile as if it were her own naked body on display before this crowd.

Unaware that she was doing it Riley's hands began to roam her body, lightly touching her here and there as she gazed at chips representing hundreds of thousands of dollars. She gently rubbed a finger along her neck, and down between her breasts aching to touch her pulsating nipples. One hand stroked her belly down low imagining being filled with Josh, his cock stuffed inside her hungry core.

The raw sexuality of her display, her near orgasmic reaction to Josh's play captured more than one eye around the table, and the sexual tension in the small space around the packed table grew thick and heavy.

The dealer was counting the chips when Josh's final opponent pushed all his chips into the centre of the table too. Another gasp went around the room and more people arrived to watch this hand.

Riley felt a tiny tremor between her legs and knew that she had just experienced a tiny orgasm just from knowing that she was one more of those chips on the table. Still subtly rubbing her thighs together she prolonged the pleasure and tried to control her panting.

Riley wanted everyone to know that she was being wagered tonight. She wanted her body to be spread out on that table for all to see as these men competed. She wished that she were the prize for both men, the winner taking her there on the table in front of everyone.

As her body clenched tight in a spasm of pleasure Riley gripped one hand on Josh's shoulder as the cards were flipped and revealed.

The cards on the table in order were: the nine of hearts, the seven of spades, the six of spades, the jack of clubs, and the nine of spades. It appeared that the two nines were the best chance to win and when that other player flipped the other two nines the crowd gasped, sure that he had it with four of a kind.

But Josh had already flipped his cards too, and once the dealer called the winner all eyes shifted to see Josh had the eight and ten of spades. He had a straight flush, one of the best hands in the game. The crowd applauded him and the conversations immediately grew loud and raucous as the viewers determined how well the two players had done in that hand.

However Riley only had thoughts of the sex she was about to have. She belonged to Josh for the night, to do... how had he said it? Anything he wanted to? The vagueness, the implications of something lewd and nasty had her once more on the cusp of climax.

"What is wrong with me?" she wondered to herself. "Why am I so turned on by being a prize?"

But she knew why? She had been a competitor all her life, and she was thrilled to be thought of as a prize worth so much money.

Even before the dealer had pushed Josh's chips over to his side of the table Riley squirmed onto Josh's lap and began to kiss him passionately. She clutched his face and pressed her mouth to his and slipped her tongue into his mouth to caress his own tongue.

His hands lifted to her sides, cupping her just under her breasts and holding her still as they kissed greedily in front of the gossiping crowd.

Then Josh broke away abruptly and lifted her gently from his lap. People immediately swept in and began to pat Josh on the back and shake his hand while Riley tried to collect herself. She felt faint with desire after that kiss.

For the next few minutes the winnings were collected by a hotel staff member, Josh was surrounded by well-wishers and Riley was able to go lean against a wall and collect herself. She couldn't believe what was going on in her body, and what was about to happen to it. It took an act of will power to keep her hands off of her breasts or from between her legs. Her body was flushed and desperate for attention.

She was so caught up in the sordidness of the exchange that it took her long moments to realize that all that money on the table was now hers.

She was now rich.

If Josh would uphold his end of the bargain.

Suddenly Riley felt cooled. She needed to start thinking a bit more clearly. This was the kind of money that people did stupid, dangerous things over. She would have to actually work out an exchange with him, not just fuck him and hope for the best.

Josh looked for her and saw where she was. She smiled at him and he looked relieved to see her. He pointed to the door and she made her way through the throng and met him with a security guard and a cashier who had the chips.

The small parade of them made their way to the cashier's cage and started the process of exchanging the chips for money.

Chapter Two: Dinner

At the cashier window Josh asked for a cheque and then turned to Riley and asked how she wanted the cheque made out.

She didn't need a plan to get the money, but she would still need to negotiate a few details about the night.

"We should set some ground rules about tonight." She said, but she said it gently, while touching his arm and letting him know she was still interested.

"The rules are... anything I want to do to you. The price...?" He asked the cashier, "How much is the total?"

"The payout is $374,650, sir."

Josh turned to see her grow pale as she heard. "I think that earns me the right to let my imagination run wild."

Riley couldn't comprehend the number, but she could read Josh's face. He seemed pleased, and indulgent but not angry or cruel. Maybe she could do this with no rules, no protections. She had more money than she could earn in ten years of work waiting to have her full name written on it.

Nodding sharply Riley adopted a mock serious business demeanor. "Alright sir, I believe that brings our negotiations to a close." Then she smiled, her excitement brimming over.

Riley spelled her name for the cashier and took Josh's hand in hers and while the cheque was printed she slipped Josh's hand up under her low hem and placed his warm fingers in her underwear.

Josh cocked his head at her, as if to ask "Are you sure?" even as his fingers began to explore her slippery sex. His eyes widened as he discovered that she was soaking wet, her pussy leaking pleasure over him.

In preparation for lying out by the pool in the tiniest bikini she dared wear, Riley had waxed her pubic hair off two days ago. Her soft, bare skin was slick with her juices as Josh fingered her in public.

Riley leaned in and began to kiss him desperately as his fingers found her burning clit and she had to cover her gasp and shudder as yet another climax threatened to explode between her legs. Clinging to his shoulders, her arms around his neck, Riley held on as she fought the need to cum as Josh stoked her tender button in view of dozens of people.

Before it got too bad, and she either broke away violently to avoid embarrassment, or what she wanted to do more, obviously orgasm in a very public place, the cashier interrupted and passed her cheque through the window.

Josh stopped what he was doing and using the same hand, now glistening with her juices, and picked up the cheque and ostentatiously handed it to her. Cameras clicked as she reached for the paper and grinning people pressed in to see.

Josh held on tightly when Riley tried to pull the cheque from him and he smiled wickedly and clutched it so that she had to tug on it. He said loud enough for anyone to hear. "Anything I want to do."

Riley blushed deeply, but refusing to be cowed she replied. "For one night only."

Josh let go of the cheque and whispers spread out around them like a pool of water, rippling out farther and farther away with every passing moment.

By the time Riley had the cheque folded and placed inside her tiny clutch purse the whole casino seemed to know that she had made some sort of deal with the guy who had won a huge poker game. Everywhere she looked she could see speculating faces wondering if she were a hooker or call girl or something.

Feeling more desirable than she ever had in her life Riley took Josh's arm and asked, "Where to?"

"Let's go eat."

A small crowd followed them as they moved to a dining room. Josh requested a seat that overlooked the casino floor, thus exposing the two of them to the full view of the room and all the curious onlookers.

Gossiping gawkers watched them as they ordered drinks and sipped them while trying to ignore the crowd. Riley was getting uncomfortable with all the eyes on her. Josh seemed quite at home, and he ordered a big steak and salad to eat.

Riley had little appetite but she ordered a shrimp dish and hoped to be able to nibble when it came.

Before it did however Josh began to collect his debt.

When they had sat he told her to sit facing the casino floor while he sat beside her to her right. Sitting up straight in the low, comfortable chair he said, "You flashed those gorgeous tits of yours for everyone else, time for me to see what I've been missing."

Riley gaped at Josh. Was he telling her to bare her breasts here in full view of the whole casino? Could she do it? Was this enough money?

Josh didn't give her time to decide. He reached over and slid his fingers just under the edge of her dress, right where it plunged below her breasts. He wasn't cupping her breast, just lightly brushing it. Looking her in the eye he smiled. "Anything I want to do to you. Or we could bet each other."

His fingers moved up and down along the edge of her dress, the back of his fingers stroking the swell of her right breast, his warm hand stroking feather light along her highly-sensitized skin.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean another wager. Not that I am not completely pleased with the way things are right now, but..." His hand cupped her entire breast and voices whispered all around them while cameras flashed capturing her debauchery as she let a man fondle her in public. "I offer you a dare. If you take your top down now and eat with me with both breasts fully exposed I will pay you $50,000 on top of your other winnings. If you won't do it, then you pay me back $50,000. What do you think?"

The thrill Riley was getting from having his hand massaging her sensitive mound while people snapped pictures and whispered judgmentally had her so aroused that she could feel her panties growing damp from her leaking fluids. This was the most outrageous experience of her life and she loved it.

Remembering all the times she had stretched out on her back in her back yard, knowing somewhere above her in one of the many buildings that looked over her yard that prying eyes witnessing her exposure, Riley thought that Josh had no idea who he was dealing with. Sure Riley was somewhat shy, and certainly not sleazy, but this situation had her more aroused than anything in her life had before. She was totally up for the challenge.

"Lets' see the money." She said with a wicked grin.

Taking his hand from her breast Josh lifted it and waved over a server.

"Would you please call a casino manager over for me?"

"At once Mr. McAllister."

"Who are you?" Riley asked pointedly.

"Clearly no-one you've ever heard of, so not important." He smiled to take the sting out of his words and took a sip from his drink.

In moments a man walked over and asked how he might be of assistance.

"Would you please bring me a blank marker made up for $50,000? The lady and I are placing a wager with each other."

"Right away sir." And the man left.

"What was that?" she asked unclear how this worked.

"When you reach a certain status with these hotels the understanding is that gamblers will gamble on anything. The hotels acts as the holder of the mark. For a five percent fee they will hold any marker for any amount that the person in question can be considered capable of paying. It is like a bank issuing cheques. They will take the terms of the bet and uphold the rules for us."

Riley was surprised and intrigued at the efficiency of the whole thing. In moments, long enough for the crowd around the floor outside their restaurant to double in size, the manager returned with a mark printed out for the amount of $50,000.

"Thank you. Now the terms of the wager are that my lovely companion will dine with me and have both her breasts exposed for the entire time. If so she wins the money, if she refuses, or stops before the end of the meal she owes me the money. Agreed?" He held out a hand for Riley to shake.

She couldn't see any loopholes that would force her to fail, but just to be careful, she added. "But if I am interfered with, or forced to stop by a third party then the bet is void." She awaited his response.

He considered for a moment, and then agreed. They shook hands and the crowd murmured curiously knowing a wager had just been agreed to.

Before she could balk or reconsider Riley reached up and pulled the straps of her dress down over her shoulders and lifted her arms free exposing her whole chest to the onlookers. Cameras flashed and voices called out encouragement and cat calls.

A loud buzz began and the whole restaurant began to crane their necks to see her. The manager with the marker stood to the side out of the way, and a server brought their meals hesitating for a beat when she saw Riley's exposed breasts.

Riley couldn't even begin to eat; her mouth was dry and her throat tight with mortification. What was she thinking? Her bared bosom was being recorded by every conceivable device and probably put on the internet, sent to friends of the observers, sent to T.V. and newspapers and recorded on the security cameras and who knew what else. Her privacy was so fully violated that her life from before was being eroded before her eyes.

And she loved it. Her nipples stood tall and proud, long points of hard pink flesh thrilled to be seen, her small coral colored areola matched the bright pink of her blush covered chest. Feeling hot and sweaty under the gaze of dozens of eyes Riley pretended to nibble her food and took great gulps of her drink.

The meal seemed to go on forever. Josh took his time savoring his perfectly cooked steak and the view of Riley's perfect breasts. Her chest was lightly tanned usually, although stained pink with her blush at the moment. The top of her exposed stomach showed the sculpted abs she worked so hard on. But for now all eyes were on the smooth circular orbs of her bosom sitting daintily on her narrow torso.

Riley managed to eat a little bit while Josh consumed his full meal. The crowd around the restaurant had grown so large that security had come by to force them away from the nearby slot machines so people could keep playing.

No-one told her to pull her dress back up.

By the meals end she was more comfortable, and had even begun to pose slightly, showing off as best she could while sitting. Her slit was still wet, but no longer leaking with need.

Josh put his knife and fork down and asked if she was finished eating. She nodded yes and as a server approached to remove the plates Josh held his hand out for the marker and a pen. He signed over the $50,000 unperturbed and gave Riley the marker.

"You won." He shook her hand and applause rang out over the assembled by-standers. Riley smiled and blew some kissed to the cameras and, still exposed, put the marker into her purse.

Only then did she pull her dress up and once more cover her chest.

"Shall we move on to our next stop?" Josh asked.

Chapter Three: The Dance

Riley was slightly put out, she had hoped, even expected, that they would adjourn to his hotel room or someplace private and have sex. It seemed he had other ideas when he asked for another marker from the hotel. One for $100,000.

What was he up to now?

$100,000 dollars? She had over $400,000 in her purse at that moment, what could he offer to entice her to risk any of it? The thought had her nervous, and titillated.

When everything was settled up at the restaurant Josh took Riley's arm and the two of them, two body guards that had been hovering close enough that she now realized they were with Josh, and a few curious by-standers all paraded through the casino and out onto the strip.

A short walk along the strip and some flirty conversation with Josh and Riley was once more calm and charmed to be with such a fun, confident man. Josh was amusing, intelligent and seemed genuinely interested in Riley without prying. He drew conversation out of her as easily as one of her girlfriends, only the conversation was more about what fun things she had done in her life, or would do with her money.

Josh effortlessly herded their small group and the hangers-on over to a club, and through the doors into the largest strip club Riley had ever seen, or heard of.

The place was massive, utterly massive and filled top to bottom with gorgeous women with almost no clothing on. Riley suspected that there were hundreds of dancers either performing on stages, small platforms, on cages or on many, many laps.

Seeing so many naked women surrounded by so many clothed men was confusing to the eye. As Riley was swept along with Josh and his men she couldn't help staring at the amazing variety of female forms on display.

Never before had Riley seen such an array of gorgeous breasts. Each pair was unique, appealing and on display. Small ones, big ones, white ones, brown ones, large nipples, small nipples, and every measure between.

The asses, the legs, the faces, the bellies; Riley felt surrounded by soft female flesh, and it all looked wonderful. Riley wasn't gay, but she enjoyed a drunken make-out with a woman as much as the next gal and these ladies were appealing.

With her head swiveling on her neck she was suddenly stopped short when she ran into Josh as he stopped. He began talking to a man in a suit who looked official, only because he wasn't drunk, or ogling anyone.

As the two men spoke Riley watched a dancer close by. The sexuality of this woman was unbelievable. She was undulating on a small stage with a pole in the middle and she was putting on a show for twenty or so men seated at tables near-by.

The young woman was a light-skinned black woman. The dance was provocative, raw and compelling. She undulated her hips in an open invitation to imagine her having sex with someone. Her face was a passionate mask of pleasure, her body lean, lithe and so supple her bones seemed fluid.

Riley was mesmerized by her.

After a few moments Josh turned to Riley. He looked to where she was looking and smiled.

"Do you like the way she dances?" He asked.

"I do. She is amazing."

"Do you think you could do that?"

"Oh, I don't think so." She laughed, then looked at his face, and saw the wicked, amused glint in his eye.

"Could you do it for $100,000?"

The penny dropped. This was the next wager. Even as her mouth began to form the word 'No.' she felt her body respond with arousal. Riley looked back at the sexually charged dance the black woman was doing and felt her body's desire to be doing that in front of all these men.

"What is the full wager?" she asked instead of saying no outright.

"You dance, on the main stage over there and do a full strip, down to your panties, and if you can earn a hundred bucks in tips from the crowd you win the hundred thousand."