Allison's New Life Ch. 12

Story Info
Roger's anger makes him rough.
1k words
4.53
104.6k
4

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

Allison's heart was pounding, and not just from the aftermath of her orgasm... this was not something she wanted Roger to see... she hadn't prepped him at all really for their eventual break up.

"How long have you been there?" her voice was a mere whisper, a gasp of the screaming that was inside her head. Emotions roiled inside of her, she had no idea what to do, what to say... she hadn't wanted to hurt him but it seemed far too late for that.

His tormented eyes turned to her, seeing her body still flushed with orgasm, "Long enough. Who's Todd? What kind of slut are you?" As he spoke he started advancing towards her, picking her up by the shoulders and shaking her as she started to cry, "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?"

"It's not what you think," she said, trying to hold onto his arms as he shook her, her breasts were flopping painfully on her chest as the suction cups continued to grip her nipples in painful vibration, "This was a long time ago... before us..."

"THEN WHY WERE YOU CALLING OUT HIS NAME?" Face flushed with anger, he pushed her down onto the floor, completely overcome with his rage.

"Roger... please..." she begged.

"FUCK YOU!" his voice was a scream as he suddenly started undoing his pants. Before Allison could even say another word he was between her legs, his dick shoving into her soaked pussy, "FUCK YOU YOU SLUT! THIS IS HOW YOU WANT IT? IS IT?"

Allison didn't even have the voice to tell him that yes, this was how she wanted her. Her pussy was incredibly sensitive from already having cum and the harsh pounding he was giving it was sending her back up for another orgasm. Their chests pressed together as he roughly kissed her, shoving his tongue into her mouth, and she screamed into the kiss as the suction cups were pressed down on her aching breasts. They must have hurt him too because he pulled up quickly, ripping them off her chest as he continued to pump at her body, and his mouth was back on hers as she screamed.

The incredible sexual pain when he'd ripped off the suction cups was intense, and now as her chafed nipples rubbed against his chest she was in the throes of heady pleasure, the pain mingling with her arousal and sending her higher in flight. He fucked her relentlessly, pounding hard into her cunt so that her clit was smashed with every drive home, her pussy stretched as he dug deeper and deeper. Arching her back, she drove her hips up to meet him, exulting in the rough treatment as his powerful thrusts began moving her body across the carpet, burning her shoulders and ass.

He fucked her hard, brutally, the way she'd always wished he'd fuck her... the way that Todd had fucked her... and with that thought she realized that it still wasn't Roger she wanted. Even if after this he would be able to give her body what she needed, her heart had already betrayed her... she wanted Todd, not a replacement for him. And while this sex was amazing, her body craving it and joyful in its fulfillment, it still wouldn't be enough to make her happy with Roger. She'd always want Todd...

Still, as the heat between her legs built, she was heading towards another orgasm, keeping just enough control over herself not to call out Todd's name, her voice screamed out a wordless, enthusiastic announcement of her orgasm. Gripping Roger's body tightly with arms and legs, she shuddered against him, and he gasped as her pussy began rippling around him, for the first time realizing that any orgasm he might have given her before was nothing compared to this. He groaned low in his throat as her passion ignited his own climax, sending jets of cum shooting into her clenching body.

As he came down from his own climax, his pretty brunette girlfriend underneath him with her brown curls spread about her head, he suddenly realized what he had done.

"Oh God Allison... I'm so sorry..." Guilt and shame crashed down on him as he realized that no matter how much she'd just enjoyed it, to all intents and purposes he'd just practically raped her. Maybe she was guilty in other ways, but that didn't mean that he had to lose control like that. He buried his head on her shoulder, and then abruptly pulled back, not sure that she'd want him to touch her.

"Roger..." her soft voice and the hand on his shoulder kept him from pulling out of her immediately, "It's ok... and I'm sorry too... I realized that you're not the guy for me and I stayed with you anyway and I'm sorry. It was wrong... and... I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry."

Looking down into her eyes, he finally understood that what they wanted from a relationship was just so completely different that it would never work. In a way, they'd both been trying to make each other into something that they weren't. She'd said that the tape had happened before they'd met and he believed her. Soft hazel eyes looked up at him, gentle and sad, very apologetic for the fact that she couldn't fulfill his needs either.

Kissing her gently on the lips, he said, "It's ok. It's not really either of our faults." pulling out of her he slowly pulled his pants all the way back up and zipped them, just then realizing that he hadn't even undressed, "Some parts of it were really good."

Allison smiled up at him, a sad sweet smile, "Yes... some parts were really nice. If... if it helps any, if I'd met you a year ago I would have thought you were perfect."

He smiled, nodded and then left. Neither of them really had their heart broken, although both felt sad, and Allison even cried a few tears. But mostly because she hadn't liked hurting him and she'd wanted their relationship to end better than that.

That night, sitting on her bed looking out the window, she felt content at last. Roger hadn't been the guy for her and having that out there, not having to worry about him anymore, it lifted a weight from her. Now all she had to do was hope that Todd felt the same about her as she did about him.

---------------------------

please don't forget to vote and or leave me feedback!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers