Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she let go of the cock, the guy redrew his little cock and replaced it with his arm, roughly grabbed her tit. Judging from Ally's reaction, this was not part of the deal as she put both hands on his to push him away... however, when she saw Roger panicking and getting ready to jump up and come to her aid, her facial expression changed and so did her body language. Instead of trying to break away, her hands stopped trying to fight off the intruder and slowly relaxed, guiding the stranger's hand all over her rack and even into her cleavage, all the way into her bra. As his hand roughly started manhandling her breast, Roger's cock would no longer be denied: he wrapped his hand around his fat tube once again and started beating off. Ally meanwhile completely surrendered to the stranger's touch and took her hands away, leaning back on them, squirming and twisting her willing body against the intruder's touch. Even when he started tugging at her dress and her bra to expose her breasts, Ally just glanced down but did nothing to stop him. Five seconds later, the inevitable happened: her dress ripped at her cleavage as her left breast was pulled out of her bra, out into the open, hanging obscenely over her torn dress. Roger was besides himself as he saw a stranger's fingers squeezing his girlfriend's breast and tugging at her nipple. After conquering her tits, the pervert wanted more and he slid his hand down as far as he could, running aground at her stomach because his arm wasn't long enough to reach down further. Then Ally did the next unspeakable thing: she got up and turned towards the glory hole, lifting her dress with both hands as she pushed her crotch against the stranger's arm, fully aware of where this was leading to. As he put his hand between her legs, Ally turned slightly towards Roger – making sure he had a clear view of what she was letting this perfect stranger do to her. Continuing to use both hands to keep her dress up, she squirmed as she felt the stranger push her panties aside and then roughly push two fingers inside of her. Roger couldn't believe his eyes and splattered his massive load against the glass as he banged his other hand – in the form of a fist – against it, declaring his frustration and disagreement with what was going on in there. He sank to his knees and watched his girlfriend getting molested by a some pervert.

Even after Roger had blown his load and his cock had gone limp, Ally continued to allow her assailant to jam his fingers in and out of her cunt; proof that she was doing this to humiliate Roger, and not to make him cum! Ally continued to take the abuse for several more minutes until finally the stranger got tired of her; having done as much damage as he could – cumming on her and mauling her tits and her cunt – he quickly lost interest and redrew his arm from the hole. Smiling wickedly Ally got on her knees and crawled over to the glass – separating her from her boyfriend – he watched as she started licking the glass where he'd blown his load, only the wrong side, tormenting him even more; angry and fed up with her behavior, he banged both fists on the thick glass. Confident that he couldn't get to her, Ally just laughed at him as she continued to lick the glass, driving him to the brink of insanity. Suddenly she got up and stepped away from the glass; after licking her lips and running her hands through her hair while looking at him, she backed up a little further and opened the door to her booth without taking her eyes off him. Roger – still furious – jumped up and stormed out of his booth, marching into Ally's booth a few seconds later; in the mean time, she moved to lean against the glass, facing the door, awaiting him fearlessly. Once inside, Roger forced himself to calmness and hissed"I should beat the crap out of you for what you just did, you fucking slut!"

Her fingers playing absentmindedly with her cleavage, Ally whispered:"Lock the door."

Roger slammed the door shut and locked it from the inside, before walking towards her and banging his open hands against the glass right next to her head, shouting:"Did you hear me, you cheating bitch!"

Totally unimpressed by the show of force, Ally didn't even blink as she reached down to take the hem of her dress and reached underneath to push her panties down, as she glanced up at Roger and whispered:"Eat me."

"What?" Roger exclaimed.

After pushing her panties so far down her legs they dropped to the ground, she rolled her dress up around her middle and said:"Put your face between my legs and start licking, Roger!"

Hurt, upset and still angry, Roger kneeled down and said, as he looked up at her:"Fine, but this doesn't mean..."

"Nobody cares Roger!" Ally said as she grabbed his head between her two hands and jammed it between her legs, then started rubbing her wet cunt all over his face. Roger put up a feeble fight and even then yielded after just a few seconds, putting his hands on her ass and licking her as well as he could.

A few minutes later, Ally heard some movements coming from the glory hole and noticed, when she looked over, that another cock had appeared; a rather large specimen this time, fully hard, veins visible, already throbbing. Without hesitation, she moved to the adjacent wall – forcing Roger to shuffle along with her on his knees – until she could reach the newly arrived cock and started stroking it immediately; when Roger realized what she was doing, he wanted to protest, but Ally's free hand was enough to push his face back against her soaking wet pussy and make him forget all about her newest indiscretion. For the next few minutes Roger continued eating Ally's pussy while she was stroking another stranger's big, fat cock. Although he was being humiliated like crazy, Roger couldn't help getting hard again by all this; fearing further humiliation from Ally, he tried to ignore his massive erection for as long as possible, but eventually grew too horny and started wanking off, again.

Ally smirked when she realized Roger was wanking again, but just ignored him and continued to enjoy the oral sex she was getting; after some time, she suddenly felt precum on her hand and immediately aimed the stranger's cock at Roger, who – just a few seconds later – got sprayed with several large ribbons of juicy sperm across his clothes. As soon as he noticed what had happened, he stopped licking and jumped up, moving out of the stranger's line of fire; but by then he already had five thick strands of cum all over his clothes.

"What the hell is your problem?" Roger whined.

Ally just laughed as she wanked the strange cock completely dry – milking the rest of his cum onto the floor – before bending down and taking the gorgeous cock into her mouth, giving it a full service mouth bath!

"Let's go Roger." she said, forty seconds later when she was done polishing another pervert's cock. Thankful the ordeal was over, Roger hurried to follow Ally back to the car.

"Whereto now... home?" Roger asked as he got in the car.

"No, head west." Ally responded.

Roger sighed, realizing that this evening wasn't over yet.

A few miles down the road, Ally said:"Turn left here and park over there, by the tree line..."

Roger drove up onto the concrete parking lot, which was apparently a rest stop for truckers. As soon as he turned off the car, Ally said:"Get out and take off your clothes!"

Roger hesitated for a few seconds, looking nervously through the window.

"Now Roger!" Ally shouted.

Reluctant, but sporting a massive boner, Roger got out of the car and – hiding between the car and the tree line – started taking off his clothes, handing them to Ally. When he was completely naked, Ally got out of the car and started walking – carrying his clothes – towards the trucks parked across the lot. As Roger climbed back into the car, Ally threw his clothes into the back of a passing pick-up truck and continued towards the nearest truck. Roger wrapped his right hand around his cock, and looked on as Ally knocked on the cabin door of a big truck and waited. Ten seconds later, a big rowdy trucker opened the door – visibly irritated from being woken up – and looked down at Ally. After a conversation of about twenty seconds, the trucker crawled back into his cabin, leaving the door open. Ally took off her dress, and crawled – in just her black panties and bra – into the cabin, closing the door behind her. The tempo of Roger's wanking increased as his imagination started filling in the blanks; the knowledge that his girlfriend was giving herself to this random stranger, just for kicks was so exhilarating that after just a few minutes he splattered another load all over his steering wheel!

Another orgasm in shame and humiliation, another load wasted...

Contemplating his decisions and his entire relationship with Ally, Roger spent the next eight minutes wallowing in self-pity and envy of the trucker she was no doubt pleasuring the shit out of. Just when he was about to doze off, the cabin door opened and Ally climbed back out, wearing just her panties, holding her black bra. As she picked up her dress and walked away from the truck, the driver – naked as far as Roger could see – waved goodbye and closed the cabin door again. Ally didn't even bother putting on her bra and dress again, and just started looking for the next truck... without hesitation she walked up to one, casually glancing at Roger's position. This guy, however, was not in the mood and sent her back on her way, shouting and screaming at her. Ally – determined to get some more action – simply walked up to the next truck; after a slightly longer conversation with the driver, Ally climbed into the truck. Barely fifteen seconds later, the window rolled down and Ally leaned out, obviously wanting to torment her boyfriend even more, as her body started rocking. Roger couldn't believe his eyes; at least with his imagination filling in the blanks, he could tell himself that there was no way to be sure what she was doing, but now it was clear even to a blind man that his girlfriend was getting fucked from behind on the front seat of a stranger's truck. The only consolation – be it a meager one – Roger could find in all of this, was that the guys seemed to be pretty worked up and therefor didn't last very long; after a solid three minutes the rocking stopped and pretty soon afterwards, Ally got out of the truck, smiling and waving at the fortunate driver as she put her panties back on and headed for the next truck, still carrying her bra and dress in her hands.

Suddenly two guys stumbled onto the parking lot, clearly drunk and probably coming from the pub across the street. Intrigued by their sudden appearance and the opportunity they represented, Ally forgot about the next truck and just headed in their direction. Roger, realizing this could not end well for him, grabbed his flaccid cock and started tugging it back to life. As soon as the two guys saw a nearly completely naked Ally coming their way, they started laughing and shouting at her – obscenities no doubt – as they stumbled towards her; as soon as she was within range, they started putting their hands all over her body. She let them grope her wherever they wanted to; meanwhile she tried to talk to them, making them some kind of a proposal no doubt. The thing that troubled Roger most was the fact that Ally pointed towards their car several times as she was trying to convey her proposal. Forty seconds later, she seemed to have made her message clear and she started walking towards the car with a big, nasty smile on her face, flanked by two randy and drunken guys. When the three of them arrived at the car, Ally dropped her bra and dress on the ground and turned towards poor Roger for a second as she stepped out of her panties; next, she turned around again and laid on her back on the hood of the car; opening her legs as wide and as lewdly as she could. The two guys couldn't believe their luck and – oblivious to Roger's presence – started pushing down their pants and underwear as they started bickering about who would go first. After some pushing and bumping around, the winner took his hard cock and inserted it without much problem into Ally's willing cunt. Upon penetration, Ally tilted her head back, looking through the wind shield straight into Roger's eyes as she began rocking and with her, the whole car. Seeing her tilted head as an invitation, the second guy jumped up on the hood, kneeling right next to her head and jamming his erection into her half-open mouth. Ally, although surprised at the initiative, had no problem whatsoever letting the second guy fuck her mouth and started sucking his fat dick. Pretty soon, Ally's cunt and head were getting banged and pounded against the hood of the car. Two minutes later, they switched and the guy fucking her mouth now stepped in front of the car and told Ally to turn around and bend over the car, so he could fuck her like the bitch she was. Ally complied and leaned on her hands on the hood as she felt his big cock sliding into her wet snatch. For a few seconds, Roger could see her facial expressions of pleasure and mild discomfort as she was getting fucked savagely, but then the second guy crawled onto the car and sat down smack in the middle of the wind shield, pushing Ally's head down towards his hard cock. A smile crept around Ally's mouth – although it was getting stretched by a huge cock – as she realized that Roger was now jerking to the sight of a hairy guy's butt.

A few minutes, the guy fucking her cunt screamed loudly as he pulled out and pumped a massive load of thick, fat cum onto her ass and her backside; the guy fucking her mouth jumped off of the windshield and walked towards the front of the car, eager to take his buddy's place... while she stared straight into Roger's tormented eyes, she felt the second guy poking his erection around trying to find her cunt. Thinking he had found it, he started pushing forward, only to make Ally jump and yelp:"Not there, that's my ass..."

The guy was too drunk and too horny to listen, let alone care and just put his hands on her backside for extra support and pushed on. Unable to wriggle free from his grasp, Ally tried to correct him verbally by screaming:"You're in the wrong hole AAAAAAAH..."

Roger's heart skipped a beat as he realized his girlfriend was getting a big cock jammed up her ass, unplanned and unwanted, but it was too late now; the second guy had unknowingly pushed his whole cock up her backdoor and was fucking her like a rabbit. Ally's hands were flat on the windshield, her fingers clawing at the glass as her face contorted in a dozen painful ways, barely a meter away from where Roger was whacking off. The longer she got fucked up her ass, the more Ally seemed to adjust and the less contorted her face became; just before the guy came, she actually started moaning a little bit. The guy had no plans of pulling back however and shouted – still thinking he was in her cunt:"I hope you're on birth control bitch." and pumped his load in her ass, howling like a wolf, cheered on by his companion. When he was empty, he pulled out, wiped his cock off on her leg and put his pants back on; without as much as a goodbye or a thank you, the two guys walked away, heading for their truck to sleep it off.

Still in some pain, Ally carefully and slowly got up, picked up her clothes and walked towards the driver's side and open the door, whispering with a cracked voice:"Get out!"

"But I..."

"Get out of the car Roger... unless you want me to find another trucker to fuck me up my ass."

Roger got out, butt naked and asked:"Are you okay?"

As Ally sat down at the wheel and threw her clothes on the passenger's seat, she replied:"I just had my ass fucked by a guy who was hung like a mule and had sensitivity of Attila The Hun... off course I am not OK; but don't worry about that, just get on your knees and whack out another one of your pathetic loads."

Roger got on his knees between the car and the three line and started pumping; although he was not really in the mood anymore, he didn't want to go against her wishes. Through the rolled down window, Ally looked down at him and watched for signals he was about to cum; just when he passed the point of no return, she started the car and drove off, leaving Roger butt naked in the middle of nowhere, miles from home, without any means of getting home. This realization made Roger buck and convulse violently as he blew a small load onto the concrete parking lot, leaning on his free hand and staring into the tail lights of his own car, riding off the lot and disappearing from view.

Two and a half hours later; Ally was soaking in the bath tub, half asleep, when suddenly heard shuffling and looked up to see Roger standing in the doorway of the bathroom, still naked.

"Hi honey." she said.

"Hi baby." he replied as he walked up to her.

"I was quite the whore tonight, wasn't I? Pleasuring all those men..."

"Mmmmm"

"... getting fucked up all my holes... humiliating you over and over again!"

"Yes, you were... and shame on you for leaving me there!"

"How did you get home without getting arrested?"

"I used trash can lids to cover up my privates and my ass."

"And you walked like that for three miles? How humiliating..." she grinned.

Smiling, Roger leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, frenching her for about a minute.

"How are you doing? Roger asked.

"A little tired, and my ass is sore from that last guy... but other than that, fine!"

"You coming to bed?"

"As a matter of fact, I wanna do one more thing to you..."

"Technically, the date is over."

"I'll give you a real sloppy blowjob if you cooperate."

"What's on your nasty mind?"

Ally got up and started drying herself off with a nearby towel as she said:"I don't want you in my bed..."

"And where do you propose I sleep then?" Roger asked, playing along.

"I am so glad you asked... follow me." as she wrapped the towel around herself and headed down the stairs. Intrigued and still butt naked, Roger followed her through the kitchen and into the garage, where she stopped right in front of the trash bins, pointing towards the ground and whispering:"Would you mind?"

Roger's cock bounced up at the idea.

"Right here? On the cold concrete, right next to the trash bins?"

"Yup." Ally replied, as she noticed his cock getting significantly harder.

"OK." he said, as he grabbed his fat cock and tugged it a few times. Ally took off her towel and got on her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and moving her head towards his crotch; just when she was about to engulf his shaft with her mouth, she pulled back and looked up at him. "I know I promised you a blowjob, but I'd really rather not!"

"Then don't..." Roger replied, his fist now a blur over his shaft. Ally smiled and got back up, wrapping the towel around her and headed towards the door. "You wanna stay and watch?" Roger asked.

"Really, really not." Ally said, as she turned off the lights and closed the door. Roger dropped to his knees, moaning, and started milking his big prick in total darkness, on the cold concrete floor, the stale and rank scent of the trash bins completing the picture. Not even thirty seconds later, Ally, listening at the other side of the door, smiled as she heard her boyfriend squeal as he wasted yet another load of cum. A few seconds later, she walked out of the kitchen, turning off all the lights and going straight to the bedroom, where she lied down in her warm, comfortable bed.

12