Amanda, My Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda grabbed onto the windowsill with her ass poking up in the air as Kyle mounted up behind her. I was no less than a foot away from them.

Her nice, perky tits capped by her large pink nipples were dangling from her chest, and her eyes were closed. Her shoulder length blonde hair was slightly in her face before she pushed her bangs behind her ears with her right hand. But, before Kyle started fucking her doggystyle, he smacked her ass.

"God you're such a beautiful, sexy little girl Amanda. The minute I laid eyes on you I knew I had to have you and cum in you. I'm going to make your sexy body cum right now, right baby?"

"Ungghh, just fuck me Kyle, please!"

*smack*

"Tell me you want me to make you cum," Kyle said with a sly grin.

"Yes Kyle, oh yes make me cum, please fuck me!"

*smack*

"Tell me you want me to cum in you," Kyle said now rubbing his dick along her pussy lips teasing her as she wiggled and pressed back.

"Ummmmm...Kyyyyle...ooohh just fuck me pleeeasee...ooohhh!"

*smack*

"Tell me who you want to cum inside you Amanda."

*smack*

"Tell me now!" Kyle said still continuing to tease her with his cock. Amanda was reaching back to rub her clit, but Kyle took her hand away.

*smack*

"OOOOHHHH!!! Cum in my Kyle! I want you to cum in me!!!"

After spanking her butt cheeks a few more times, he gave Amanda what she wanted by slipping his cock in her needy cunt. Kyle plunged in from behind and knealt steady on the bed while Amanda pushed back. He held that position while Amanda wiggled her hips in circles, savoring the feeling of his big cock filling her up.

"OOOHHHHH! Kyle…..oh please, I can't beee loud, ungghhh, Kyle, oh gaawwd!" She nearly screamed as she started rocking back and forth with her hands planted on the windowsill. Kyle started to meet her rhythm, but he seemed to enjoy watching Amanda do all the work while fucking her doggy style.

"Ungghhhh, I can't, I caaan't be...be, ungghh, I caan't be loud, Kyle!"

Kyle now started meeting her trusts and both were fucking hard now.

"Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, unggghh, unggghhh, ooohhh, ooohh, ohhh, fuuuck me, fuuuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh Kyle!"

*smack* *smack* *smack*

"Unggghhh, ungghhhh, unghhhh, unggghhh, ungghhh, unggghhh!" She was being very loud now.

Kyle's right hand reached around and started fondling her sensitive pink nipples while his left hand continued to give her spankings as she rocked back and forth as fast as she could with her hands still planted to the windowsill.

*smack* *smack* *smack*

"OOHHHH!! OOOHHH!!! OHHHHH!!! KYLE!!! KYLE!! KYLE!!! KYLE!!!"

Her orgasm came like a hurricane as Kyle pounded his prick into her while wrapping both arms around her abdomen and pulled her up towards his body.

"OOOHHHH!!! KYLE!!! KYLE!!!! DOOON'T STAAWWP!! OOHHH!!! OOOOHHHH!!!"

She was trembling and wiggling in circles on his cock. Both of Kyle's hands were gripping her tits and his fingers were pinching her nipples.

"Ooooohhhhhhh…..uunngggghhhh…..oooohhhhh yeeess!!!!! Ohhhh yessss!!!!"

Kyle had stopped banging her and was now just holding her in place as she arched her back backwards and continued wiggling on his cock while her orgasm passed through her body like an earthquake. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was as wide as nature could allow it. Kyle continued to fondle her nipples as she came in orgasmic bliss.

Amanda's body fell to the bed as if gravity had increased it's pull on Earth. She was spent, but Kyle's cock was still inside of her sloppy wet pussy hard as a rock. Her face was in the pillow with her ass still in the air. Kyle pulled out his cock as it made a slurp sound exiting her beautiful pussy.

She rolled over on her back with her legs spread wide and her arms extended horizontally like wings. She sat staring at the ceiling feeling the ultimate pleasure she never imagined…the pleasure I could never give her like this. Kyle, still with his cocky grin, grabbed her legs and put them at his sides as if she were a plow.

"I'm going to cum in you now beautiful. You are the sexiest, wildest, most beautiful girl I've ever been with, and I'm not letting you quit just yet."

With that, Kyle aimed his cock towards her pussy lips, which were already opened like a clam giving off a pearl. He drove his cock into her smoothly, but it didn't take long before he started at a quick pace with Amanda's sexy legs around his sides.

"uunnghhh, ungghh, unghhh, ungggh." Amanda continued her moaning as Kyle pounded her.

Her tits were jiggling with her back and forth movements laying on her back. Kyle was very close to coming as he started to give some grunts. He took her legs from his side and brought them up in front of him so that her knees were almost behind her head. Amanda's ankles were on his shoulders. He was using her petite body like a rag doll.

"ooohhh Kyle, ohhhh, ohhh, ungghhh, unggghhh, unggghhh, unghhh, Kyle, Kyle, ohhh god! I'm gonna cum again!! Unggghh, unggghh, unggghh, unggghh!!!! Oh you're amazing Kyle!! OOOOHHH!! OHHH!!!!"

Kyle was slamming her up against the wall below the windowsill while her legs were extended above his shoulders and her arms were gripping the back of her thighs.

"uugggrrrhhh. Oh fuck Amanda, uugggrr," Kyle grunted as he started to shoot his load inside of her. Amanda was rocked with her second orgasm of the night.

"OOOHHHHH!!!! UUNNGGGGHHHH!!! YEEESSS!!! OHHHH GAAAWWWDD KYLE!!!!"

Kyle's humping became sporadic as he milked his cock into my girlfriend. Amanda, on her back with her ankles around Kyle's neck, let her arms fall to the sides of the bed holding on to the bedsheets while her own orgasm subsided. He gave it a few more pushes until he was spent, and he collapsed on top of her. The both held each other for a couple minutes still grunting and moaning with Kyle's cock still inside of her.

This was my queue to get back to my room. I had enough. Just as went to leave, I heard one last little comment.

"Our secret Kyle. Please. I'm still in love with Bryce and nothing will change that."

We'll see.