Amazing Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another push my head popped into her asshole and Kate let out another moan, but pulled her legs futher apart like she desperately wanted my cock deeper in her ass. I inched my cock deeper and deeper until I was about half way there and I stopped to let her ass relax. Her ass felt so tight around my cock, and she looked so hot enjoying what Rachael was doing to her, that I was actually close to cumming without even moving my cock.

With my cock half buried in her ass, and Rachael fingering her clit, Kate was actually nearing an orgasm and she was starting to get very worked up. I started pushing deeper again which only cause Kate to gasp and moan even louder. It was slow going because her ass was so tight, but I slowly pushed deeper until my entire cock was stuffed up her ass. I paused again to let her adjust and she was clearly struggling to stay relaxed with a thick cock buried so deeply within her virgin hole.

Rachael was still fingering her clit, but she was now whispering into her ear. I couldn't hear was she was saying, but Kate started nodding her head and the quietly saying "yes" over and over in a lustful whisper. Kate was now playing with her own nipples, and whatever Rachael was saying to her was obviously working because she actually started moving her hips up and down trying to get my cock to move in and out of her ass.

I slowly pulled out and then pushed back in, over and over until I was able to keep a nice slow rhythm without too much resistance. Kate now seemed relaxed and was starting to enjoy the feeling of having her ass fucked while Rachael fingered her pussy and continued whispering into her ear. Rachael became a little louder with her dirty talk, and a little more forceful with her finger fucking, and Kate was really responding. I was now fucking her ass relatively hard, and Kate was grunting and pulling on her nipples roughly. She how had her eyes open and was looking directly into my eyes as I grabbed her legs and started pounding her ass with long hard strokes.

"Oh...fuck...yes...fuck...my...ass!" Kate groaned one word at a time between each of my hard thrusts.

I was fucking her hard enough now that my hips were slapping her ass, and her tits were jiggling on top of her chest. I could hear Rachael talking dirty into Kate's hear, calling her a dirty slut and talking about my thick cock up her ass, and Kate seemed to love it. She was looking right at me with an intense, lustful look on her face as she alternated between grunting and begging me to fuck her ass harder.

Anthony was watching the three of us, stroking his cock back to life, as things got more and more intense, and Kate was slowly building towards an earth shattering orgasm. With his cock now fully hard again, he positioned himself behind Rachael who was on her hands and knees next to Kate. Without warning, he pushed his cock into his wife's ass, causing her to moan into Kate's ear.

"Ohhhh, he's fucking my ass too!" Rachael cried as buried her face in Kate's chest.

With a cock now pumping in and out of her ass, Rachael removed her hand from Kate's pussy and started fingering her own clit. Kate was getting very close to cumming so she immediately began fingering her own pussy. She started by rubbing her clit vigorously, but soon began fucking herself with three fingers as hard as she could.

"Ohhhhhh.....I'm gonna cum!" She moaned, looking over at Rachael. "I want you to cum with me".

Both Anthony and I started fucking their asses harder, and both girls fingered their pussies desperately as they felt orgasms welling up deep within their bowels. Kate was the first to cum, screaming and moaning like I'd never heard before. As she reached her climax, with her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, she squirted cum, soaking my stomach and cock. I had never seen Kate cum so hard before, and I had never seem a woman squirt like that before. It was truly amazing.

Soon after Kate started cumming, Rachael came as well, burying her face in the sheets. Both girls continued cumming for what seemed like several minutes until they started to settle down and began kissing and groping each other while Anthony and I pounded away. Once the girls caught their breath and started talking dirty again, encouraging us to cum in their asses, Anthony and I came hard within seconds of each other, filling our wives asses with cum.

I was exhausted and just collapsed onto Kate, with my cock still stuffed in her ass. I kissed Kate passionately and then turned to kiss Rachael, who was still leaning in close to Kate. We finished our kiss and I rolled off Kate and laid on the bed trying to catch my breath and recover from cumming so many times before even having my first cup of coffee. The girls were still kissing and exploring each other's bodies when Anthony pulled out of Rachael's ass and announced he was going to take a shower.

The last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep was Kate saying, "Mmmm, I think I'll join you."