Amazing Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls then recalled what it was like to have a sexual experience with another woman for the first time. Obviously, this was something that Dustin and Jake were very interested in and wouldn't let the girls off easy without explaining the details. Tiffany said she never thought she would be sexually attracted to another girl but started getting very curious when Kate talked about having sex with Rachael and saw Kate's naked body in the hot tub. She admitted that she was getting very horny listening to the guys fuck Rachael and knowing we were all naked so she just lost all inhibitions when Kate moved in to kiss her.

Much to Jake's visible disappointment, Tiffany then informed everyone that the orgasm she had when Kate was licking her pussy was by far the best she's ever had; until the second orgasm she had while riding Anthony's cock with Kate's two fingers stuffed in her ass. Both girls agreed that they came harder than ever before when Kate was fingering their asses and that they never thought they would enjoy something like that so much.

Dustin and Jake were completely mesmerized listening to their two friends talk so openly about sex and they were clearly getting turned on because both of their cocks were beginning to grow again. Jake actually began softly stroking his cock as he listened to his "friend with benefits" describe how sex craved she became while getting pleasured by Anthony and Kate at the same time.

By now the sexual tension in the hot tub was pretty high and Jake was openly stroking his fully erect cock while sitting on the edge of the tub, listening to Jen explain how hot it was to watch Tiffany get fucked by Anthony and Kate. When Jen was finished, there was a bit of an awkward pause as nobody had anything else to say and everyone was now watching Jake stroke his long, thick dick. Finally, Kate broke the silence. "Mind if I help you with that?" She said as she made her way across the tub to kneel in front of Jake.

Jake didn't respond, and everyone else was silent, but he just removed his hand from his shaft and slid his ass to the close to the edge, thrusting his swollen member closer to Kate's face. Kate playfully licked his thick purple head and then licked her way down his shaft to his balls, sucking each one into her mouth while stroking him with her hand. Jake just groaned and tilted his head back pushing his hips even further out so Kate could swallow his balls even deeper. Dustin was sitting next to his friend, watching closely as he started to stroke his growing cock as well.

"Well, it's getting a little hot in here for me" I said, making a bit of a joke but truthfully starting to overheat from the sex and hot water. "I'm going inside to cool off a bit."

I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist and went inside to grab some water from the kitchen. As I looked back at the group in the tub I noticed Rachael and Jen kneeling down in front of Dustin to give him four helping hands on his now fully erect cock. It looked like Rachael and Jen were enjoying each other as much as they were enjoying pleasuring Dustin. I doubt Dustin minded.

I was in the kitchen for a few minutes cooling off and rehydrating when I heard someone coming in from the balcony. I was very happy when I saw little Tiffany walking toward the kitchen with a cute, sexy smile on her face. She had a towel wrapped around her just covering her tits and going half way down her thighs, and her hair dark brown hair was still wet and a little messy. She looked extremely sexy as she walked towards me with her long tan legs.

"I figured you shouldn't be in here all by yourself" she said in a very cute, flirty way as she stopped in front of me an leaned against the island in the kitchen.

"Well, you definitely make some pretty nice company." I said as I set my glass down and took one step closer to her. "You didn't want to stay outside and have some fun?"

"Mmmm....what I wanted wasn't outside" she said taking a step closer to me, looking directly into my eyes with her dazzling green eyes.

My cock started to grow underneath my towel. "Really?"

"I thought we should finish what we started down at the club," she cooed as she loosened her towel and let it fall to the floor.

My cock was now straining beneath my towel as took in the sight of the sexy little beauty standing in front of me. Her smooth skin had a golden tan that made every tight curve of her body look delicious. Her perky b-cup tits were perfect and almost turned slightly upward, capped off by dark erect nipples that were begging to be licked, sucked and nibbled. Her tight, flat stomach led down to a completely bald pussy that I was aching to get my mouth on, and a pair of long toned legs that looked so smooth and firm that my mouth literally watered when I thought about licking them before diving into her sweet sex.

Tiffany stood there for a moment, letting me look her up and down, before stepping forward and pulling my towel off my waist. My cock was already rock hard and straining against the weight of the towel so when it was set free it sprang up and slapped my stomach.

"Hmmmmm....it looks like you're already ready for more," she said softly as she grasped my cock and leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed her back with a hungry passion and pulled her tight young body against mine. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced and my hands explored her back side, squeezing her firm ass cheeks and pressing my cock against her stomach. I was getting ready to pick her up and place her on the kitchen counter to taste her sweet little pussy when we heard some commotion and a little laughter coming in from outside. We broke our kiss and looked up to see Jack bounding into the room carrying Kate with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. His hands were gripping her ass tight causing her cheeks to spread so you could see her tight asshole, and his swollen cock was pressing up against her pussy lips as they made their way into the bedroom.

"Hey, why don't you two lovers join us in here?" Kate said as she noticed us in the kitchen before disappearing in the bedroom.

I looked down and Tiffany and she looked up at me with a devious smile and then led me by the hand into the bedroom. I followed Tiffany into the room, making sure to admire her tight little heart shaped ass. Jake was laying at the foot of the bed with his feet still on the floor and Kate had wasted no time pushing his thick cock into her pussy and was riding him for all she was worth, grinding and rotating her hips so his mushroom head would press against every inch of her hot love tunnel.

"Yea! I'm glad you're joining us!" Kate said as she noticed us some into the room. "I want to see my hubby fuck my little slut Tiffany!"

Jake looked up at us with a "holy shit" look on his face, and then re-focused his attention on my wife's beautiful c-cup tits bouncing in front of his face. Tiffany hesitated a little at the foot of the bed and watched Jake fuck another woman for the first time, but that was short lived as I turned her around and pushed her down onto the bed next to Jake and Kate.

She hit the bed with a giggle and immediately spread her legs wide, inviting me down to consume her. Seeing this sexy young vixen spread her sex for me was too much to handle and I felt a strong need to lick and taste every inch of her perfect little body. I crawled up between her legs and pressed the shaft of my cock into her pussy so it spread her lips and I could feel her moist heat. I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue as she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her tighter. We kissed passionately for a few moments while I ground my hips inter hers, causing my cock to slide between her pussy lips and across the hood of her clit.

I could feel that her pussy was dripping wet and I was eager to taste her nectar so I broke our kiss and began kissing my way down her body. I started by nibbling on her ear lobe and then down to the side of her neck. My heavy breath on her neck tickled her causing her to giggle and squirm a little as I worked my way down to her heaving chest. Her breathing was increasing with the anticipation of where my hungry mouth was going so her beautiful tan mounds of flesh were moving up and down as I traced my tongue between them to the underside of her right breast.

As I moved down her body, my cock pulled away from her pussy and she was now thrusting her hips up towards my stomach and chest like she was searching for my cock to satisfy her needs. I was eager to fuck this little beauty as well, but I took my time savoring the smoothness of her young body and the sweet taste of her skin. I kissed and licked the underside of each of her breasts, teasing her so that her breath became even more labored and her chest heaved up and down even harder. When I finally sucked one of her rock hard nipples into my mouth she let out a sharp gasp followed by a deep moan of approval. I softly sucked and rolled each nipple into my mouth, enjoying the contrast between the soft flesh of her breasts and the stiffness of her pointy nipples.

I started sucking a little harder and then pinched and pulled her other nipple with my hand, using my saliva as lubricant so I could stroke her engorged nipple like a tiny cock. Not only was I thoroughly enjoying the taste and feel of her perfect tits in my mouth, but my actions were having the desired effect on Tiffany as she was getting teased into a frenzy and her thrusting hips were practically begging for me to give her hungry pussy some attention.

I continued playing with her nipples with one hand as I kissed my way down her stomach towards her steaming sex. Her body was writhing under my mouth and her hips were gyrating, trying to get some sort of contact on her horny little pussy so she could get some relief from her pent up lust. When my mouth finally arrived between her wide spread legs I kissed and licked all around her pussy without making any contact other than making sure to breath heavily every time my mouth passed over her soaking lips so she could feel my hot breath tease her lusting cunt. I pressed my hands against the back of her thighs so I could spread her legs wider and push them back towards her chest, causing her smooth pussy and asshole to spread before my eyes. I licked around her pussy and the inside edge of each ass cheek, making her puckered little asshole flinch and tighten, until she finally had enough an moaned, "eat my pussy, make me cum," begging me to quit the teasing and give her what she desperately needed.

When I finally licked my tongue directly up between her pussy lips and across her swollen clit, her orgasm was almost instantaneous. Her head shot back and her hands grabbed my head pulling me deeper into her lustful depths as she cried out in ecstasy, announcing to the world that she was cumming. I continued licking her seeping slit, hoping to prolong her wave of pleasure for as long as I could when I heard Kate erupt into her own orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck I'm cuming!" She moaned as she rode Jake's cock furiously while watching sweet little Tiffany cum right next to her.

Jake was grunting and gripping Kate's ass with both hands, slamming her pussy on his cock as hard as he could. Soon after Kate started to climax, Jake announced, "I'm gonna cum too!"

As soon as Kate heard this she jumped from Jake's lap and said "Cum in her mouth. I want to watch Tiff eat your cum!"

Jake obeyed as quickly as he could, trying to hold off his first spurt of cum until he could position himself beside Tiffany. He got to his knees and pointed his cock at her face right before the first blast let loose all over her pretty little face. Tiffany flinched at first, but recovered quickly and swallowed Jake's cock in time to catch his second splash of sperm in her mouth. She was still moaning from the orgasm my mouth was giving her but she took him all the way into her mouth and swallowed his cum like a champ.

Jake grunted and said "ohhhh, fuck yea, suck it baby" as he placed his hands on the back of her head and thrust his cock deeper down her throat, causing her to gag a little but she still eagerly sucked his fluids from his body like she was thirsty for more.

Kate positioned herself on the other side of Tiffany so she could get a good look at Jake's cock entering her mouth. "Yeahhh, fuck her pretty little mouth! Suck him dry baby....mmmmmm swallow that big cock!"

Jake pumped his dick into Tiffany's mouth a few more times and then fell back onto the bed with a grunt and his cock making a popping sound as it pulled out of her mouth. Kate instantly replaced Jakes cock with her mouth as she starting kissing Tiffany like she was trying to retrieve some of Jake's cum that she swallowed. Tiffany kissed her back hard and the girls melted into each other as their hands began to roam each other's bodies.

I was still between Tiffany's legs, licking her pussy, but my cock was starting to throb and I needed to cum soon. I gave her clit one final flick with my tongue and stood up at the foot of the bed and ran my swollen head between her pussy lips to gather some of her juices. Tiffany was still lost in a passionate embrace with Kate, but she invited my cock to enter her by spreading her legs wider for me. I slowly slid my cock into her tight little pussy and I could hear he moan into Kate's mouth. I pushed all the way in until I felt my head hit bottom with Tiffany responding by pulling away from Kate's mouth and gasping "Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

I started slowly pumping in and out and Kate kissed down her chest and started sucking her nipples and mauling her tits with her hands. I grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed her legs back a little more and started fucking her with a good rhythm. Tiffany was now breathing heavy and softly grunting each time my strokes hit bottom.

Kate pulled her head up from Tiffany's tits and looked at me with lustful fire in her eyes and said, "fuck her harder baby, let's make her cum."

With that she ran her hand down Tiffany's stomach and started rubbing her clit softly as I slowly started picking up the pace; fucking her with long hard strokes.

Kate leaned down to Tiffany's ear while still fingering her clit and whispered, "Mmmmmmm....I love seeing my husband's big cock fucking your tight little pussy." Tiffany just moaned and bit her lower lip. I was fucking her harder now, causing my hips to slap into her ass and making her tan little tits to bounce on her chest.

"Do you like having his big cock stuffed into your little pussy?" Kate whispered as she started rubbing her clit harder.

"Fu, uh, uh, uck yessss" she moaned in response between each of my thrusts.

Kate then leaned down and clamped her mouth down on one of her nipples and started sucking hard again. Tiffany was now moaning loudly and grunting with each stroke of my cock. I could feel the cum welling up within my balls so I bore down and started fucking hard, hoping I would make her cum before I lost my load. My balls were slapping her ass now and the whole bed was shaking as I pumped my cock into her faster and harder. Tiffany's body was now rocking back and forth with each pump of my piston so Kate had a hard time keeping her mouth in place. So instead, she sat back up to concentrate on fingering Tiffany's clit and continued her dirty talk.

"Yea, fuck her baby! Make her cum! Fill her little pussy with your cum!" she chanted as we both drove Tiffany towards a violent orgasm.

Just as she was about to climax, I felt Kate slip two fingers into Tiffany's pussy fucking her and massaging my cock at the same time. This sent us both over the edge at the same time, culminated in a lustful melody of moans, grunts and dirty fuck talk. Even Jake joined in and was on his knees getting a close up look of my cock impaling his little girlfriend while he was stroking his well used cock back to life.

Tiffany couldn't take much more so Kate pulled her fingers out of her pussy and pushed me out as well so she could dive down and clean my cock and suck some of my cum from Tiffany's swollen red lips. I was a little light headed and pushed my way past my wife's hungry mouth so I could lie down at the foot of the bed. Kate followed my cock with her mouth and continued sucking me softly, making sure I wouldn't deflate. Tiffany and I were both laying there recovering from our orgasms when I noticed Jake go down between Tiffany's legs to eat my cum from her pussy. Kate noticed it too and pulled her mouth of my cock with a smile.

"Rachael must have taught him that."

Jake just looked up with a smile and then dove back down into Tiffany's juicy cream pie. I was laying next to Tiffany while Kate started sucking me harder, trying to get me ready for round two. Jake was still between her legs lapping up the remainder of our mixed juices within her pussy. It didn't take long for Tiffany to start breathing heavy again as Jake feasted on her dripping wet sex. I reached over to pinch and pull on her nipples which only enhanced her increasing pleasure. Her chest was heaving under my forceful hands when Jake pushed her legs wider and Tiffany moaned deeply.

"Ohhhhhh, god.....he's licking my ass!" She moaned as she seemed to be getting very close to cumming.

Kate popped her mouth off my cock when she heard Tiffany and leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "he wants to fuck your ass baby....he's gonna stick his big cock up your tinny little ass".

Tiffany moaned in response to the idea of being fucked in the ass for the first time and pulled her legs back further so Jake could really go to work on relaxing her tight little rosebud.

Kate was stroking my cock while she watched Jake tongue Tiffany's anal opening, and then looked up at me with a lustful smile on her face and said, "I want you to fuck my ass when he fucks hers."

Kate positioned herself so her knees were at the edge of the bed and she had a good view between Tiffany's legs. I stood up behind Kate and she shook her ass at me playfully and then spread her ass cheeks to give me a look at her smooth little asshole. She then seductively licked her fingers and played with her puckered hole while looking back at me over her shoulder with her lustful eyes. Watching my lust filled wife tease her own anal opening and invite me to fuck her tight sexy ass was all my cock needed to recover.

When I approached Kate from behind, she leaned back up onto her knees and tilted her head back over her shoulder so I could kiss her from behind. I leaned down and kissed her hard, pressing my cock between her ass cheeks and grabbing her tits with both hands and pulling her into me. She moaned into my mouth and pressed her ass back against my cock, causing my swollen shaft to press against her asshole. We kissed with a hungry passion while I mauled her tits with my hands and fucked my dick between her ass cheeks coating her crack with the pre-cum that was starting to seep from my horny cock.

Kate broke our kiss so she could drop her hands back to the bed and push her ass back into my cock even harder. She was starting to get very worked up from anticipation of the ass fucking that was about to come and her breath was becoming labored. I wanted her even more worked up before I entered her ass so I moved one of my hands off her tits and reached around to start fingering her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yeah that feels good" she moaned as she spread her knees wider on the bed and arched her back so my cock would press against her ass more directly and give me better access to her pussy with my hands.

Jake's face was now buried in Tiffany's ass and she was moaning and breathing hard, clearly enjoying the rim job she was getting.

"Lick her clit and finger her ass baby" Kate said as she leaned her face near Jake's, "get that little ass ready for your big cock."