Amelia's Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Amelia, turn side-on so your legs are away from me, knees bent" said Helen. "Good. Now just lean right back." Amelia could feel Helen's legs support her head and her shoulders. "Nice and comfortable? Good."

"Amelia, now just relax and listen to me," Sue interrupted, looking through the camera lens. "For starters, extend your closer leg so it touches the armrest. Perfect. I can see you're nervous. Relax. Just breathe in and out calmly. From here, either Helen or I will talk you through each shot."

Sue moved to a metre in front of them and set up a second cameras on a tripod. She looked through the lens. I've got you both in frame now. "Now, make sure you are comfortable Amelia," she insisted. "Wait, just let the arm closest to the camera rest on your stomach. Great. Now, whatever happens, leave it there. That's fine."

"Ok, I'm ready to go," said Sue. In an amused tone, she went on. "Helen, would you mind making one small adjustment to Miss Modest again?"

Amelia allowed Helen to gently prise her trembling arm from her shirt front. She was reassured somewhat when Helen guided it out of sight of the camera behind her body. She felt grateful when Helen took a gentle hold of her hand. Her wild uncertainty began to subside a little. Sensing this, Helen gave her hand a gentle squeeze as she smiled down. Grateful for the reassuring gesture, Amelia squeezed back to indicate she was coping so far.

Sue took the first shot, then looked up over the camera.

"Just a little more flesh from Amelia, please Helen," she suggested.

Using her free hand, Amelia felt Helen slightly adjust the front of Amelia's shirt. She guessed it was just enough to display the swell of the farthest breast from the camera.

After the hand finished, Amelia's felt Helen squeeze her hand again. Trustingly she squeezed back. Under the mask though, Amelia felt her excited mouth tingling and was finding it increasingly hard to swallow. She heard the camera start to whir and a click.

Amelia heard Sue talking. "Oh, Amelia, that was a lovely shot. Helen, what are you thinking next up?"

"Amelia, trust us again," Helen suggested. "Let's try one more small step."

Amelia felt the fingers of Helen's free palm land on her shirt on the side closest to the camera and rest there. There was a pause, then the click. She held her breath in astonishment. Had Helen made a slight mistake? Surely she knew her breast lay underneath. She felt Helen give her hand another squeeze. There was a slight delay, but she returned the gesture again.

"Amelia, you're doing just fine. "How about another tiny step," Helen whispered.

Amelia felt the palm on her chest rise and slowly peel that half of her shirt off her chest. The young breast closest to the camera was completely bare. She could feel cool air kiss it. She felt the hand then return and her liberated breast being loosely clutched. As her swallowing increased, she felt Helen squeeze her hand again. This time, Amelia took ages before deciding to give a faint squeeze back.

"My God Amelia, honestly, that is simply lovely," murmured Sue. "Just trust us. Stay very still."

Amelia heard Helen take a further shot. Her breast was feeling quite warm in Helen's palm, then it suddenly went cool as the hand gently lifted. Slowly, she looked down to see Sue's fingers peel back the other side of the shirt too and retire. The tips of both breasts were pointing skywards now. More clicks.

"Excellent so far. Let's try something sensual here you two," Sue suggested.

"Fine", Helen came back. Amelia was shaking and too timid to respond.

Amelia was too nervous to answer, but closed her eyes under the masked Helen. She took in an uncertain breath as one young breast suddenly felt itself being caressed for the first time in ages. She wondered what she should be feeling. Deciding she should stay detached too like the others, she resolved to try to ignore Helen's touch.

"Lovely, you two," said Sue. Click. Amelia was unable to suppress the fondling. Opening her eyes to stop the tingling feelings building up inside, she saw Helen's attractive face lovingly looking down at her down her dress. The fingers crossing to brush around her other breast were excruciatingly tender. Click. Another shot.

Helen winked down at her. "You're doing so well, Amelia." She again squeezed her hand and let it go. Amelia lay still, and realised there was a pause as Sue was changing film. She paused and squeezed back.

In the short interval, Amelia looked down at the sight of her exposed breast. And the other one with four feminine fingers spidering all around its surface.

She heard Sue tell Helen she was ready again. Glancing up, Amelia saw that Helen was looking down at her breasts slightly open-mouthed expression. A new clicking sounded out.

"Keep still, Amelia" Helen warned. Amelia felt long soft fingernails graze around first one sensitive aureole, then the other. Amelia felt embarrassed that her flat nipples were beginning to stir and hoped the others wouldn't notice. In vain.

"Look, Sue. They're too lovely to ignore. Take some close-ups," she heard Helen urge,

Amelia sensed Sue adjust her lens as her nipples starting to gather and rise, encouraged by Helen fingering them. Sue paused again to change film.

"Have courage, Amelia," whispered Helen. "Those will turn out to be absolutely lovely shots. You have an amazing body. Sue, you do agree we must go on just a little further while we're here?"

"Amelia, can you stay brave for just two more minutes?" Sue asked.

"Trust me Amelia," Helen said softly. "If you like a foot massage, I'll make sure this is ten times better."

As Sue took more shots, Helen expertly teased away at Amelia's breasts and nipples.

"Such a beautiful pair of breasts," a dreamy Amelia heard Helen proclaim.

The whole length of her fully erect nipples telegraphed primitive tingly messages into her body as Helen expertly tantalised them. She watched as Sue zoomed in for a close-up, biting her bottom lip as Helen applied some saliva to her finger and coated them. Amelia could only close her eyes and succumb to the pleasurable feelings.

"You'll like this," she heard Helen's quiet words, then one nipple was seized lightly between a finger and thumb and pulled a little upwards. It then slid out due to the slickness that Amelia realised must be leftover saliva. The camera whirled. Amelia was beginning to churn deep inside and she couldn't keep the long involuntary 'Oh' buried inside.

"That'll do us Helen?" Sue offered.

Amelia sat up, then shakily got to her feet. She pulled her shirt back around her shoulders and took her mask off as Sue stood up behind her.

"No, one more shot?" she heard Helen murmur behind her. Amelia saw Sue nod and lift her camera to her face. A rush of air told Amelia that Helen had lifted up her dress over her head. She let Helen turned her body side-on to the camera, naked but for her g-string.

Amelia saw Helen's hands softly take off her own mask and ease towards her. Almost in slow motion she saw Helen tilt her head and her shirt being eased right off. As Helen's face met hers, Amelia's over-sensitive nipples felt Helen's breasts meet them as she inched. Softly, the two sets of lips fused. In the moist space of their welded mouths, Amelia felt Helen gently insert her tongue, licking the roof of her mouth before intertwining with Amelia's.

They stayed firmly kissing, extending the moment even after Sue had stopped snapping.

"Fantastic. I'm calling time. It's all over," a hesitant Sue interrupted. They broke contact. There was genuine admiration on Sue's face. "You did just great, Amelia."

Amelia's eyes were still shut. Her dazed mind was still re-living the session and feeling her insides churning.

"That really was a great session. I'd better be off," Helen said as she quickly dressed. "Would you like a lift back into town, Amelia? It'll cost you a cup of coffee, though."

"Oh, that would be great," Amelia sighed, trying to regain some composure.

"These are truly great shots, Amelia," said Sue waving her camera. "I'm going to develop them tomorrow, first thing. Come by for lunch at 12 tomorrow, Amelia, and I'll have them ready for you to look at and approve." The mesmerised student could only nod.


Ten minutes later, Amelia was walking into her kitchen, still on a huge high. She reached for the promised coffee jar for Helen, but just stood holding it before her as though dazed, reflecting silently.

Helen noticed her pensive look from behind and touched her bare shoulder. Amelia started/ Looking at the dazed face, Helen asked softly,

"Was that all too fast or too much? Are you mad at me?"

"No, not at all, said Amelia. "I've never done anything quite like it, that's all."

She grabbed the bench with one hand as she felt a slight involuntary shaking suddenly begin in the top of her shapely legs. The pretty student shook her head slowly, her mind contrasting today's events with how quiet this holiday was intended to be.

"How about letting me make the coffee," insisted Helen, taking the jar and putting it on the bench as she walked around in front of her.

"Thanks," the pretty student mumbled behind, stepping back, embarrassed by her helplessness.

"Just before I do, can I ask one small favour?" asked Helen, turning to face her.

"Sure," Amelia asked, still in a half-daze.

"May I taste you," There was a pause. Amelia felt a firm hand push her chest until her shoulders forcefully met the wall behind. "Inside here?" The hand dropped and took a firm grip of the crutch of her shorts, two wild eyes begging hers. "Right now?"

"Oh God. Would you?" Amelia murmured, her shorts and panties being yanked to her ankles. As smooth palms slid up her legs and cupped her naked behind, a quaint "Please" faded away to her first moan as insistent lips already cramming between her shaky thighs docked onto the opening to her young hips.

12