American Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Toyota drove around Richmond's central office district eventually pulling up outside of a nondescript office building which served as the headquarters of Belmont Communications, a defence communications contractor. The documents that the man in the Celica wanted to photograph were held in a filing cabinet in an office on the second floor of the building. The man flashed his headlights at the Beetle as it drove past and Crystal acknowledged the signal by gently tapping her brakes and then she turned down an alleyway that led to a small parking lot adjacent to the side entrance to the office building.

Crystal parked nose-in to the wall and got out of the car and took off her coat and threw it on the front passenger seat and popped the rear engine compartment. She popped a stick of bubblegum in her mouth and began to chew. After glancing quickly at the security camera she bent over and began to fiddle with the engine. She made sure her ass was facing the camera and wriggled it as she appeared to struggle with the engine.

The man sitting in the security control booth was looking at the bank of television screens mounted on the wall in front of his control console. The company had only recently installed the camera surveillance system in the building and he and the other two security guards who alternated the night shifts appreciated it. Instead of constantly patrolling the offices, returning to the security office only briefly to fill in the log, the security guards could now sit on their fat asses and watch the cameras and were only required to physically check the locks in the building once every hour.

The man wasn't looking at the office or hallway cameras however; he was looking at the cute spandex-clad ass of the young chick in parking lot who appeared to be getting nowhere trying to fix the engine of her shit-box twenty-year-old Beetle.

The man could probably fix the problem in a jiffy, he was a weekend mechanic, but it was more fun checking out the girl's ass in the camera.

He watched her as she gave up and turned to look around the parking lot, seemingly searching for help. Fat chance this time of night. She was dressed like she was going to the gym or out exercising but young chicks these days wore that spandex shit like it was a fashion statement. Not that he complained as he glared the V in her crotch where her leotard fitted snuggly over the tights. He rubbed his growing erection and smiled.

What the fuck?

The chick was looking up at the camera and she scratched her head and then walked towards the side door and looked up again at the camera and was mouthing something like 'can you help me?' She had a pretty face and the man was thinking: 'yeah, I can help you put your lips around my schlong or you can put that teeny pooter in my lap bitch!'

Leaving his post was a fireable offence but how often did a fifty-something, overweight rent-a-cop get to engage with a pretty teenage girl? All sort of fantasies played out in the man's head and when the girl knocked on the door, he wrested his fat ass out of the swivel chair, the seat bowed from his weight. He waddled down the corridor to the side door.

He used his passkey to deactivate the alarm and opened the door.

The chick was even prettier up close and that leotard and those tights showed off her assets to full affect. She seemed distressed and a little panicky.

"My car started playing up so I pulled into the lot here and now I can't get it to start," the chick said, her pretty green eyes flooded with tears.

"I can't leave my post lady but I can call the auto club or a friend or a relative for you," the security guard made no attempt to hide the fact that he was ogling her body.

"I'm not in the auto club and I borrowed the car from a friend and they don't know I have it. Can you help me at all? Please? I'll make it worth your while," the girl pleaded.

'Fuck me if the little minx didn't just wink at me?' the man thought to himself and appraised the girl even more closely.

"How old are you?" the man scrutinized her.

"I'm eighteen," the girl smiled back at him and the man stared at those lipstick-lips as she smacked her gum and his boner returned.

'So she's not jailbait!' the man thought.

He weighed up the pros and cons of the situation and in three seconds made up his mind.

"How you gonna make it worth my while?" the man grinned at her and hitched his duty belt up his fat gut.

Weighed down with a flashlight, three sets of keys, a can of Mace and several other useless accoutrements, the belt continually pulled his pants down to his hips.

"Well I got no money but I'm sure we can work something out," she smiled at the man salaciously and smacked her gum.

"Let me take a look," the guard stepped outside and waddled over to the Beetle.

The driver of the Celica, dressed head to toe in tight-fitting black clothing, watched the exchange from the entry to the alley and as soon as he saw the security guard leave the building he sprinted around the other side and began to work on one of the windows.

Crystal walked ahead of the guard leading the way, ensuring that she wriggled her ass seductively.

It took the guard only a minute or two to find the loose HT lead on the coil. The guard took far longer than was necessary to fix the problem so he could impress the girl with his amazing mechanical abilities. He started the car and when he was confident that it was running smoothly he shut it down and closed the hatch on the rear-mounted engine.

"There, all fixed, now I gotta get back to my post but what about that promise to make it worth my while?" the man grinned at her.

Crystal smiled back at him and stood there with her hands on her hips with her legs slightly parted and clacked her gum. The man's gaze was riveted on her crotch. He was comparing its seamless smooth full curve to the hood of her VW. She had nice little titties too and he was sure that he could see her nipples delineated by the tight-fitting leotard.

"You wanna do it in the car or are we going inside?" she gave him a cheeky grin and security guard came close to creaming his Jockeys.

"Like I said Missy, I can't leave my post. I've been out here too long already," the man's face was flushed.

"Looks like we're going inside then where it's nice and warm," Crystal smiled at the man and licked her lips.

The driver of the Celica by this time had opened the window and climbed inside the office building, closing the window after him. He was making his way upstairs to the office where the documents he wanted were kept at the same time that Crystal was following the guard down the corridor to the security office.

This was the critical part of the operation. The security guard must not see the security camera screens. When the guard put his hand on the door knob to the control booth Crystal put her hand over his and closed in on him, her face inches from his.

"Anything over my clothes is ok but you can't put your hands inside them," Crystal kissed the man closed lipped.

Even with her mouth closed she could taste the TV dinner the man had recently eaten and he smelled of stale sweat and old cigarette smoke. He'd attempted to cover up his body odours with a generous sprinkling of Old Spice but all that did was add a sweet cloying smell that created a sickly miasma.

Crystal knew that most of her work as a seductress would not be with young handsome men; the opposite was usually going to be the case, so she concentrated on her mission when the fat man began to grope her.

"Let's go inside honey, I wanna feel that cooter through your tights," the man reached for the door handle again and Crystal deftly placed her body between the man and the door.

"Sure daddy-o. Let's go and have some fun," Crystal reached behind her and grabbed the door handle.

She kept her body between the man and the screen as she walked backwards toward the console. She was leading the man by his dick though his pants and kissing his foul mouth. She was able guide him to the chair and swivel it away from console so that it faced the door.

"I ain't getting under that console honey," she said as she eased the fat man down into the chair.

The fat man had no interest in the console or the bank of screens mounted above it. All he was interested in was Crystal Greystone's 'cooter' that was just inches from his face. It was a shame that the guard wasn't interested in doing his job because if he was he would have seen a black-garbed shadowy figure break into one of the offices on the second floor.

As it was the guard was fingering what he believed to be the pubis of a teenage girl through her tights while his other hand was squeezing her fine young titties through her leotard. The man gave a silent prayer to the inventor of lycra because he could feel everything. It didn't matter that what the man was actually feeling was a carefully tucked penis and empty scrotum folded and crimped to resemble a vagina and a pair of the finest prosthetic latex breasts, known in the profession as breastforms.

Crystal held the man's head against her belly while he fondled her. This was far better than having to kiss him and she could see the screens. The fat man was in heaven feeling up this teenage girl, smelling her perfume, caressing her sweet body. His stubby cock was rock hard and leaking profusely.

Crystal watched her accomplice on the screens. He had laid out the documents on a table and was photographing them with a Minox miniature camera. She wished he would hurry up!

"Hey this is fun and all girly but I was kinda hoping my reward was going to be something a little more substantial if you know what I mean," the fat man had stopped groping her and was trying to stand up so he could take off his duty belt and get to his pecker.

Crystal couldn't allow this because he might be tempted to look at the screens and then she would have to kill him and that would spoil the mission's secondary objective which was to keep it a secret that the operatives had copied those sensitive documents.

Crystal pushed the man back down into the chair and dropped to her knees.

"Just stay seated there buddy and let me do my thing. Take a load off while I lake your load," Crystal chirped and the man chuckled at the pun.

Opening the man's fly was like opening an animal cage. The stink of stale piss, old farts, sweat and smegma hit her in the face. She struggled to free the man's stubby appendage from under his gut but she worked hard at it and pulled it free of his trousers. The man's cock was all of three inches, thick and uncircumcised. Crystal stroked it and it began to dribble precum.

"Let me look at that pretty face while you get me off," the man lifted Crystal's face so he could look into her eyes while she jerked him off.

The man's round face wasn't exactly ugly, but it was bloated and unshaven, he had so many chins that he couldn't button his shirt collar and his tie hung limply around his dirty neck.

Crystal was happy to slowly masturbate the man. Most of the stink had dissipated and all she had to do was stroke that sticky stump until it coughed up its load and she had control of it. Crystal could still see the monitors over the guard's shoulder from where she was kneeling on the floor and the idiot guard thought that she was looking lovingly into his eyes when in fact she was watching her accomplice photograph more documents.

The man started to squirm and his cock became fully stiff and began to quiver. He was coming too soon; they needed more time!

She snatched her hand away too late and the fat man sprayed her face, hair and chest with semen as he ejaculated.

"Oh yeah, honey, that's good, don't stop," the man sighed as another geyser of spermatozoa spattered her leotard.

Crystal wanked away at his stubby wang. She was already covered in his cum so what did it matter. The fat old bastard was really getting off on watching his load splatter all over the pretty teen.

She drained his cock of every drop and kept rubbing his penis even as it began to deflate.

"I think you drained it honey, there ain't any more loads in the tube," the man chuckled and began to reach for his zipper.

Her accomplice was still taking photographs. She needed more time!

"Oh come on honey, we're only just getting started," Crystal giggled as she jumped into his lap and put her hands around his fat neck.

She put her gum inside the neck of her leotard and leaned in and kissed his fat puffy lips and let him stick his foul tongue in her mouth. The man didn't seem to care that she was covered in his sperm; he was kissing and feeling up an eighteen-year-old girl! The man began to paw at the waistband of her dance tights and Crystal slapped his hand away.

"Nothing under honey, I'm saving that for my wedding night, only over my clothes. Here how does this feel?" Crystal found the man had become erect again and she slipped his cock between her lycra-clad buttocks and began to slide back and forth.

"That feels wonderful honey," the man said excitedly as all sorts of wonderful sensations radiated out from his wang as he rubbed his cock on the slinky fabric between her tight buttocks.

He grabbed her ass and dry humped her and Crystal worked her bottom on the man's cock while she kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She rubbed her chest on his so he could feel her fake tits against his fat torso.

Now that the man had her in his grasp and was dry humping what he believed to be her 'cooter' he didn't want to let her go. Crystal watched her accomplice climb out of the same window that he used to enter the building and reset the lock with his burglar tool. It was time to get this over with.

She wriggled her ass in the man's lap and kissed him passionately, running her fingers through his greasy hair and encouraging him to dry-fuck her.

Crystal was rewarded with a muffled moan and the seat of her ass suddenly became warm and wet. The man was coming on her ass.

As soon as she felt her tights soak up the mess the guy had spewed from his little weenie she climbed off him.

"Well that was fun," the guard was very pleased with himself.

He couldn't wait until his shift was over so he could race down to Harry's Bar and Grill and tell his fat-fuck friends how he had humped a teenage girl in his office. He would probably embellish the story and say that he actually fucked her but his friends were unlikely to believe him anyway. He kinda wished that the security company had installed video recorders when they had installed the cameras but that part of the upgrade was still to be completed and as much a video would corroborate his story it would also likely get him fired.

Crystal picked the gum out from under her leotard and chewed it hoping the spearmint would take away some of the foul taste in her mouth. She showed herself out while the fat guard adjusted his clothing. She snatched a bunch of napkins off the coffee station on the way out and did her best to dab at the spunk that hadn't soaked into her leotard and tights. She threw an old towel over the driver's seat to protect it and didn't put on her coat despite the cold.

She parked her Beetle back in its usual spot and changed the plates before she walked home in the cold carrying her coat. She stripped out of her tights and leotard and put them in a plastic garbage bag and threw them in the trash. She jumped into the shower and took her time bathing, and brushing her teeth, washing away all evidence of the fat man with her makeup and perfume and emerged from the shower as Kyle Gordon.

Kyle had a strange dream that night. He was dressed as Crystal and was in the guard's office bent over the console with her dance tights pulled down and the fat man was buggering her with his stubby pole and she was encouraging him. Kyle woke up having experienced a nocturnal emission.

*****

Kyle Gordon graduated from college with a business degree. His handler wanted Kyle to have an occupation removed from politics, the military and law enforcement but close to the centre of government. With a legitimate business loan Kyle set up a small flower shop called Fresh Scents, on Connecticut Avenue in the Woodley Park neighbourhood, a twenty five minute walk or ten minute drive from The Pink Parrot where Crystal Greystone worked three nights a week as a female impersonator, performer and hostess. Kyle lived in the loft apartment above the shop.

Kyle Gordon passed as a man who outwardly appeared to be a little eccentric and had few friends and only one employee, a gay man named Jeremy Proctor, who had no idea that Kyle lived a second life as Crystal Greystone. Kyle deliberately kept to himself and had a very small circle of acquaintances who were mostly business associates.

Crystal Greystone had one close friend; an older gay man named Wesley Meakins who refused to divulge his age but was at least sixty. Wesley also worked at the Pink Parrot as the drag performer Wendy Meakins. Wendy was one of those people whose chubby face made her look younger than her years and she patrolled the Pink Parrot like a matriarch telling stories that were almost unbelievable.

Wesley was the perfect friend because he moved in the same circles as Crystal but had no clue that Crystal was really a Soviet operative. Their friendship revolved mostly around the Pink Parrot night club although they sometimes met for drinks or dinner outside of the bar but Wendy knew nothing of Kyle Gordon. Wesley confessed to having served in the navy during the Second World War and did a stint in prison for something he never professed. He too was a private person but was quite the bon vivant when presenting as Wendy.

Kyle was now alone in the world. Mikael and Petra Karikova and been repatriated back to Russia as a reward for their hard work and also to keep Kyle safe. Kyle was a legitimate American citizen but if either Michael or Petra Gordon were exposed as enemy agents Kyle's legitimacy would be brought into question. It was safer for his parents to disappear.

The life of a Soviet operative was not so much like a tale in a James Bond book. Kyle spent most of his time working at Fresh Scents or at the Pink Parrot waiting to be given a mission or task which was usually quite boring. He tailed diplomats, government and military officials, sometimes not even knowing why, he was just required to follow them and report where they went and who they met with. He was tasked with attending various functions and eavesdropping on conversations and reporting back anything he considered of interest.

Most of the time while conducting surveillance he presented as Crystal Greystone because people were more inclined to be polite and excuse a beautiful young woman for invading their privacy.

There were the occasional missions that required Crystal to use her feminine wiles. Honey traps and bribery were two of the most effective weapons in the Soviet arsenal and Crystal was ideally suited for the work. Important men filmed in compromising situations with a pretty young woman, who if the circumstances required, revealed herself to be a transgender woman, were very vulnerable to blackmail.

Kyle was content to do whatever his handler requested of him because he believed in the cause and all around him he could see that the US was pushing their agenda on the free world. US media reporting of Russia's intervention in the Afghan civil war was biased and the US administration had enacted economic sanctions and trade embargoes against the Soviet Union and had imposed a boycott of the 1980 Moscow Olympics and continued to aid Afghan insurgents.

The president was a bible-thumping, sabre-rattling, Soviet-hating madman who's Strategic Defense Initiative, nicknamed Star Wars, proposed a strategic defensive system against potential nuclear attacks rendering the Soviet nuclear arsenal useless and threatening the delicate balance of power.