American Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle guided his leonine head from breast to breast and he alternated sucking and nibbling her nipples which were pliant and succulent, her areola dark pink against her alabaster skin. Michelle felt ripples of delight radiating from her teats as Liam attended to them and she moaned and reached for him, finding him hard and his glans wet with pre-ejaculate.

"Now you can take your dress off," Liam whispered and Michelle spanked his bottom playfully.

Liam rolled off her and lifted the hem of the dress along her body and pulled the dress over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her brassiere followed.

Michelle looked stunning lying on the bed in full makeup, her hair tousled by their foreplay, her long slim body with creamy white flesh, the globes of her bosom rising as she breathed, her long legs clad in shimming sheer pantyhose, white satin bikini-panties covering her pubis.

She gazed up at him, sucking a fingertip seductively.

Liam reached his hand under the waistband of her pantyhose and pushed his fingers into her groin.

"Ouch!" Michelle yelped when Liam ripped away her tucking tape and exposed her semi-rigid penis.

"I'm sorry," Liam leaned down and kissed her.

"No you're not," she said sulkily but she put her arms around his neck and returned his kisses.

"Not now," Liam sniggered as he prised her penis from between her legs and felt her scrotum fill as she lowered her testes from inside her inguinal canals.

"Oh my god!" Michelle sighed as Liam caressed her erection through her slinky pantyhose and panties.

"Feels nice huh?" Liam smirked and kissed her again.

Michelle reached for Liam's cock and pressed it against hers and wrapped her arms around him and her legs around his waist. Liam pressed his body against Michelle's delighting in the feel of her breasts on his chest, her soft flesh against his, the bulge of her erection rubbing on his through layers of nylons, lycra and satin.

They frotted and kissed and rolled on the bed, both of them releasing pre-cum, Michelle's panties becoming wet with it. Liam drove his tongue into her mouth and Michelle reciprocated and they kissed and cuddled until Michelle pushed Liam off her and lay on the bed gasping.

"You nearly made me come," she giggled and Liam smiled down at her.

She reached out and snagged a driblet of clear viscous pre-ejaculate and brought it to her lips, smiling cheekily up at Liam.

"How does it taste?" he grinned down at her.

"I'll let you know," she said breathily and lifted her head off the pillows and took Lima's cock into her mouth.

Liam growled as Michelle suckled his penis. He looked down as her red-lipsticked lips closed around his shaft and she moved her mouth up and down on him, using her tongue to tickle his fraenulum. He reached for her cock and freed it from her pantyhose and panties and began to stroke it, milking globules of sliver pre-cum from the eye which he used to lubricate the shaft.

Her mouth was so warm and wet and he felt his cock quiver as Michelle elicited ringlets of intense pleasure from his phallus, her hand softly cupped his scrotum, gently stroking and squeezing it.

Liam spun around to that they were lying anatomically inverted so that each could suckle the other's genitals. In the classic sixty-nine position Liam was able to slide his tongue along the shaft of Michelle's penis, then he engulfed her glans and sucked and nibble the pink spongy flesh, causing her to buck underneath him as her passion mounted.

Her muffled groans were stifled by Liam's thick, tumescent cock which she sucked and slavered in turn. Liam stroked Michelle's thighs. Delighting in the sensation of her silky pantyhose on his fingers which ignited fresh fervours of rapture in Michelle as the gossamer fabric caressed her tender flesh.

Liam felt himself approaching extremis and Michelle was not far away either and they both sensed it. Michelle opened her legs wide as Liam sprang from her body and turned over to face her. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her as his hand slid along her flat stomach and inside her panties and tore a hole in her pantyhose adjacent to her sphincter.

She arched her back to accommodate Liam as he mounted her and eased aside the gusset of her panties so that his cock could slip into the hole he had made in her pantyhose and align itself with her sphincter.

Michelle was prepared for sex and had already lubricated her anus, her sphincter was wet with Liam's spittle from their oral encounters and it yielded to his steely rod as he slowly thrust himself inside her. Their lip were locked together and they grunted and moaned into each other's mouths as Liam pushed his cock deep inside Michelle's anus, her legs wrapping around him, her silky pantyhose sliding along his flanks, her heels gouging his flesh encouraging him to fuck her.

He pounded Michelle into the bed and she writhed and wriggled underneath him as his cock battered her anus. The shaft wrested freshets of delight from her tight sphincter and his glans pressed on her prostate causing her cock to release a continual dribble of pre-seminal fluid.

Liam was engrossed by the feel of her tight, pliant anus as it encompassed his penis, squeezing it softly like a handmaid milking a teat. He pushed his cock all the way inside Michelle and growled as he ejaculated and flooded her back passage with his issue.

Michelle felt Liam come deep inside her and her own penis erupted and her panties were suddenly drenched with her spend.

They clung to each other, Michelle's legs scissoring against Liam's flanks, her nails raking his back, their screams of lust stifled by their kisses as they writhed and rolled around on the sex-sodden sheets.

Liam rolled onto his back, Michelle still impaled on his engorged shaft and Michelle threw back her head and moaned like a slattern, driblets of her issue trickling into her saturated panties. Liam reached out and squeezed the last globules of her spunk as the very last of his ejaculate oozed into Michelle's tight anus.

Tight Michelle's anus might be but when she dismounted, a flood of Liam's semen dribbled from her sphincter and soaked into her panties and pantyhose.

"I'm going to shower and change my underwear," Michelle whispered. A little embarrassed by her appearance and the way she had behaved like a wanton whore.

"You are not! Come here you minx," Liam's hand shot out and he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back on the bed.

She giggled and he laughed and they rolled around on the bed oblivious to the semen clinging to their flesh and soaking into the sheets.

Downstairs in the gaming rooms Brett was gambling heavy, riding his luck like a rollercoaster and he was drinking heavy too. Crystal decided to change tactics. If she could get Brett drunk enough to pass out in her room she could copy his keycard and access his room at the Stardust while he was out. This was less dangerous than trying to copy the documents in his safe while he slept. If she was successful she could possibly keep Crystal's identity. If she was found rifling his safe or if she drugged him or worse if she had to kill him her identity would be burnt.

She encouraged Brett to bet, clinging to him, kissing him when he won and kissing him when he lost. She made sure the cocktail waitress brought them both a steady supply of gin and tonics; Brett's 'gambling drink'. She'd tipped the waitress a fifty to provide Brett with doubles whilst her own drinks were tonic water without the gin. The waitress had no qualms helping a girl work a mark. This was Las Vegas and it was eat or be eaten.

By four in the morning Brett was unsteady on his feet although he was far from passing out. As usual his luck had held up and he tripled his initial stake. Crystal was aware that Brett's security detail was getting agitated and he looked relieved when Brett had drunk and gambled enough and they left the casino to go up to Crystal's room.

As they were not going back to the Stardust where the bodyguard had a room across the hall from Brett, he would have to stay close and he was not happy that he would have to park his ass in a chair at the end of the corridor where he could keep an eye on Crystal's room.

Neither Brett nor Crystal could give a flying fuck about the minder's uncomfortableness. Brett wanted to fuck Crystal and Crystal wanted Brett's keycard.

Brett was drunk but exhilarated by his winning streak and keen to fuck. Crystal was keen to let him fuck her and expend the last of his energy so that he might sleep afterwards and she could take his keycard from his pants and copy it.

Despite being pissed at him Crystal became immediately aroused as the Brett embraced her; his tongue explored her mouth and she reciprocated. Even though Brett had behaved like a spoiled asshole all evening, his good looks and muscular body were enticing and she might as well enjoy him for what she believed would be the last time.

She wrapped her arms around him and her fingers dug into the hard flesh of his shoulders. She lifted one leg and locked it around his calf; moulding herself to his body.

It was not only the flesh of Brett's body that was hard; she could feel his manhood, thick, long, and hard as steel pressing against her. She complied when Brett began to ease her towards the bed.

Brett unclenched her arms from around him and pushed Crystal down on the bed. She lay on the threadbare coverlet, her legs spread as far as her tight skirt would allow. Brett gazed at her beautiful face and then his eyes began a journey down her body, tight satin blouse clinging to her flat chest, trim waist and flat stomach and those lovely long legs sheathed in gauzy French stockings. The split in her skirt displayed one of her legs all the way to the top of her thigh.

"Magnificent," Brett gasped and ripped off his clothes.

Crystal watched Brett undress; his body tanned, tight and muscled. When he dropped his briefs she was one again impressed by the heft of his manhood; it was large in both girth and length. A filament of clear pre-ejaculate oozed from his glans and the appendage appeared to her to be palpitating.

Crystal struggled out of her jacket and was attempting to unbutton her blouse when Brett fell on her and began to ravish her.

"Don't worry about the suit; I'll buy you all the clothes you want with my winnings," he growled as he crushed his mouth to hers and tore open her blouse.

He entwined his fingers in the clasp of her brassiere and opened it roughly to reveal her meagre breasts. Crystal gasped, Brett was being quite rough with her and she kinda liked it.

Brett was straddled Crystal, kissing her almost viciously. His big hands pawed at her tiny breasts, tweaking her nipples and Crystal gasped into Brett's mouth; she had not seen him behave like this before and she quite liked it.

Brett's lips fell to her breast and he nipped at her teats as they hardened. Crystal squealed and stroked his leonine head, encouraging him to suckle her nipples. Crystal moaned like a whore as Brett lay on top of her, pressing his huge cock against her belly as he sucked and nibbled her nipples.

Brett moved his mouth from her breasts and returned his lips to hers, kissing her passionately, rubbing his cock on her flat stomach. Crystal began to writhe and moan underneath the big man.

Brett pushed himself up and extricated himself from Crystal's grasp. He flipped her over and tore off her skirt, renting it in two along the pleat. He tore off the remains Crystal's blouse leaving her dressed only in panties, stockings and heels.

He flipped her over again so that she was on her back facing him. They were both panting with exertion and lust and Crystal reached up to him, beseeching him to come into her arms, which he did. He fell on her and Crystal lifted her legs and wrapped them around his torso.

They kissed and pawed at each other, Crystal bit his lip and drew blood and Brett raked her milky white thighs, scratching her soft creamy flesh. Crystal lifted her groin off the bed, pressing her panty-clad crotch against his hard cock.

Crystal's panties were torn from her body and with it her tuck. Her penis was erect and leaking pre-ejaculate.

"Fuck me you animal," Crystal growled and bit Brett's earlobe.

Brett lifted Crystal's legs and opened them wide; he put her ankles over his shoulders so that Crystal lay under him, her buttocks raised. He kissed her nylon-encased ankles, nipping at the flesh and Crystal reached for his manhood, she bucked under him, pressing his penis into her puckered bud.

"Please fuck me!" Crystal pleaded, batting her eyelashes at him like a slattern.

Brett impaled Crystal with one thrust and Crystal groaned as it felt like she was being split open.

Crystal pulled his face to hers; she was moaning with pain and pleasure. Brett's cock was a burning poker inside her tight rectum but underneath the pain, an intense sensuality and desire was building. Crystal wrapped her arms around Brett's neck and kissed him deeply and intensely. Crystal began to fuck him; lifting herself up off the bed, grinding her buttocks to intensify their pleasure. His huge cock was triggering the pleasure centres in the nerves ringing her sphincter and pressing delightfully on her prostate.

Brett began to fuck the beautiful transwoman lying beneath him impaled on his phallus. Her tight passage had been pre-lubricated, and now the rivulet of precum leaking from Brett's cock commingled with the lubricant greasing Crystal's back passage. He was able to fuck Crystal with long slow strokes as she lay beneath him, writhing with pleasure and raising her buttocks to meet his thrusts.

Her tight anus gripped his cock and Brett could feel her internal muscles squeezing and milking his pulsating phallus. Crystal groaned and howled, hanging onto Brett with her arms around his neck and her heels around his flank; she rutted like a harlot as Brett's cock elicited waves of pleasure from deep in her rectum.

They both screamed when they climaxed; Brett thrust himself inside Crystal as deep as he could; his scrotum resting in the crease of her buttocks as his penis convulsed and ejaculated his hot seed deep inside her.

Crystal felt him discharge his semen inside her and it triggered her own orgasm; her anus undulated and contracted, milking Brett of his spend as she herself spent against him; her secretions smearing on his tight belly as he drove his cock deep inside her. They kissed, pawed and raked at each other as they climaxed; their shrieks and groans reverberating around the room and echoing through the walls.

When they finally finished rutting they were both bathed in sweat as they lay panting, Brett lay exhausted on top of Crystal, she gasped for breath as Brett's semen dribbled from her sphincter, his cock slowly deflating inside her.

When they had recovered enough to catch their breath Crystal languidly placed her arms around Brett's neck and he lowered his lips to hers. Their kisses were tender, soft and loving now that their lust was sated.

Brett rolled off Crystal and staggered to the shower, still drunk and exhausted after their torrid lovemaking.

Crystal leapt from the bed and rummaged around in Brett's pants until she found his hotel room keycard. She punched the combination into her room safe and took out the card reader.

She pushed the keycard into the slot waiting for the little red diode to turn green, anxiously watching the bathroom door just like she had before in Brett's room at the Stardust. The diode turned green and Crystal extracted the copy just as her worst nightmare became a reality when Brett suddenly came out of the bathroom.

"Hey I was thinking we might get room service... what the fuck!" Brett's eye's narrowed as he realised what Crystal was doing.

They screamed at each other and Crystal tried to make a break for the door, knocking over furniture as Brett lunged for her. Crystal wasn't fast enough to escape his clutches. He dragged her to the bed and forced her down on it, his anger inducing almost superhuman strength. Crystal tried to beat him and force his hands away from her throat but she couldn't match his strength.

She began to choke and her vision was narrowing as she neared unconsciousness. She worked her tongue in the back of her mouth trying to release the cap on her molar. Underneath was a cyanide capsule that would bring about her death. Being taken alive was unthinkable and unforgiveable.

*****

In the room next door Liam and Michelle lay awake listening to Brett and Crystal going at it. Brett's assumption that the walls were paper thin on the floor where Crystal and Michelle were staying was a fact.

Liam's jealousy burned but he couldn't help but becoming concupiscent as he listened to Crystal being fucked by Brett Beaumont, the sounds coming through the wall inspired pornographic scenes in his head.

Michelle saw the sheet tent above Liam's groin and she grinned, she too was becoming turned on by the sex sounds coming from the adjoining room. She snaked her hand down Liam's body and circled her fingers lightly around his long, thick appendage.

Liam turned to her and kissed her in the dark, imagining that it was Crystal's lips he was kissing.

Michelle's anus was still full of Liam's last load and she slid herself under his body, eased the gusset of her panties aside and guided his engorged manhood to her puckered bud knowing that no lubricant would be required. Her panties were sodden with cum, the front of them soaked with her own juices and the seat damp with Liam's. The room reeked of sex. The sounds coming from the adjoining room added to the piquancy of debauchery.

Liam slid his cock into Michelle and pressed his mouth to hers to stifle her moans. He wanted to listen to Crystal moaning like a slattern and whimpering like a whore through the bedroom wall. He imagined it was Crystal he was fucking when Michelle locked her stocking-sheathed legs around his waist and bucked underneath him.

Liam timed his thrust with the gasps he heard coming through the wall, Michelle's tight anus substituting for Crystal's. Michelle mewed and bucked beneath him as Liam slammed his cock in and out of her snug channel, his lust fired by jealousy and anger. Michelle was oblivious to that and although she could hear Crystal whimpering and Brett grunting as they fucked next door and it heightened her lust, she was concentrating on enjoying the long thick cock that was jackhammering her anus and wringing forth delightful feelings as Liam Dresser skewered her sphincter and pounded her prostate.

Michelle released into her panties, her orgasm creeping up on her and overwhelming her. She clung to Liam as he buggered her, her rigid cock spewing forth her steaming issue.

Liam felt Michelle orgasm, she shuddered beneath him, her anus palpitating, squeezing and releasing his cock, her sodden panties becoming warm and wetter as her creamy seed soaked through them and smeared her slithery spunk on his hard belly. Her legs scissored around his waist, encouraging him; the soft silky nylon caressing his flesh.

But Liam waited until he heard Crystal cry out in the adjoining room. Brett's moans joined hers but Liam somehow filtered them out, all he could hear was Crystal's moaning and whimpering as she came.

A wave of intense jealousy washed over Liam as he pounded his cock harder and faster into Michelle's tight anus. In his mind he was revenge fucking Crystal but it was Michelle who was taking the brunt of his frenzied fucking. She clung to him as his cock battered her ass, his mouth mashed her lips and his tongue lashed her mouth. She could feel his tears falling on her face and taste his stifled sobs.

Michelle mistook Liam's tears as a sign that he was besotted with her, unaware that he was crying because of his longing for Crystal.