Amma's Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers

I am in love with mother. For the rest of my life, I want to remain as her slave. She kicks me, licks me, fucks me, beats me, eats me, taunts me, and rides me. I enjoy it. She says that she has given birth to me, only to serve her; since no other man can satisfy her abundant enormous sexual desires, she created me with a big shiva lingam to satisfy her. She owns me, my body and soul. I immensely enjoy being mother's slave. I discovered the pleasure of submission to my mother. Mother taught me. She possesses me. I live to be of service to my mother. My mother is my love Goddess and Sex Goddess. I worship her.

My father knows that I have been fucking my mother. He appreciates and encourages our sexual relation, silently. He does not have any alternative, because he too was trained to be her slave. Many a time mother fucks father, and then come to me for fucking. She sleeps with me. She is iddaru mogulla muddula pellam.

My mother has always been a dominating woman and she controls everyone around her. She has always been the Master of the Game. Her passion and desire for sex has increased with age. She seduces young boys, mostly her students and fucks them. She needs at least two cocks every night. Of course I am always available as her resident stud to serve her. She has fascination for big cocks.

Note to Readers:

Please read this article thoroughly and send your honest comments, criticism, and appreciation in detail. I shall describe some of the incidents which are unbelievable, but actually happened in my life. Life is more dramatic than drama.

Incest is not a sin. Incest between mother and son is the ultimate, unique expression of love between a man and woman. It is a fact that when a woman breastfeeds her child she is aroused and also reach orgasm akin to sexual satisfaction Fucking my mother while sucking her breast milk is the most pleasurable sex. I impregnated mother. We had a child. I sucked mother's breast milk while fucking for more than five years. I shall write about those experiences in a separate article.

Acknowledgements:

I thank my sexy mother for reminding me some of the intimate details of incidents occurred during my early years. But for mother's sexual intervention - fucking me and ordering me to service her and fuck her while writing and editing this account of my biography I would have completed much earlier.

Incest is not a sin. Incest between mother and son is the ultimate, unique expression of love between a man and woman. It is a fact that when a woman breastfeeds her child she is aroused and also reach orgasm akin to sexual satisfaction.

In prehistoric or Stone age a child belongs to the commune, and it was very likely that sex happens between mother and son or father and daughter. Later on a child used to be identified by the mother.

Bharathi Devi, my mother

Mother is a Goddess. All of the goddesses are born on the earth as one woman, as my mother.

She is a lovely sex goddess, sexy love goddess, Every inch of her body is sexy, seductive and beautiful.

Brahma, Vishnu, Eswara, and all other Gods must be waiting in the heaven to fuck her.

If Lord Rama sees my mother, would have married her as a second wife.

If She were Yashoda or Devaki, Krishna would have fucked her.

If she were Kunthi, Karna would have fucked her and shifted his loyalty to Pandavas and there would not have been Kurukshetra yuddham. All the Pandavas would have fucked her.

If She were Keika, Rama would have fucked her, and he would not have gone to forests.

If She were Kowsalya, Rama would have fucked her.

If she were Draupadi, Abhimanyu and Krishna would have fucked her. If she were Draupadi, she would have preferred to marry all the hundred kouravas becoming Sathali, would have made all the kouravas her sex slaves. Perhaps Duryodhana would have agreed to share his kindom and Draupadi with Pandavas. If she were Draupadi, all her mother-in-law, Kunthi's lovers - Surya, Yama, Vayu, Indra would have fucked her.

If she were Gandhari, She would have got fucked by all her hundred sons.

Bhisma would not have remained as a bachelor if he has seen my mother.

If she were Sita, She would have fucked, Lakshmana, Bharatha, Shatrughna, Lava, Kusa and Vashistha and Vishwamithra. Ravana would have become her sex slave.

My mother Bharathi Devi was and still is an extraordinary beauty.

She is an ageless and eternal beauty. The maturity and advancing age brought an unexplainable sexual aura in her personality. She is like a good matured wine. The more aged and matured the tastier. Now, even at the age of 50 she has no wrinkles, her skin is smooth, shining and blemish less, her body is beautiful, energetic, and desirable, dominating, fantastic, exudes sexuality and invokes sexual desire in young and old men. She is always fascinated by young, strong, virile, and studs.

She was intelligent and was considered to be the best teacher by all her students and lovers. She was voracious reader. She read Mahabharatha, Ramayana, Srimadbhagavatham, and Srinadha's kavyas in Telugu and Sanskrit. She used read Chalam, Tapidharmarao and Sri Sri books. She also used to read Kagada, and write to kagada in the name of Kamini. I used to mail the letters for her to Kagada.

She is active, admirable, adorable, aphrodisiac, angelic, amoral, amorphous, beautiful, bewitching, beholding, big, bold, brave, cute, chivalrous, dazzling, dandy, deity, desirable, divine, dominating, edible, elegant, enjoyable, energetic, enormous, exciting, exotic, exquisite, emancipating, enchanting, engaging, enthralling, entertaining, eloquent, emotional, erotic, enjoyable, fantastic, fabulous, futuristic, fuckable, glamorous, gorgeous, gigantic, honorable, honest, homely, horny, husky, intelligent, inquisitive, joyful, jovial, jubilant, kinetic, Kinky, likable, lovely, loving, lovable, luscious, lustful, lanja, magnificent, magnanimous, modern, noble, notable, notorious, natty, novel, nymph, opulent, pink, picturesque, pleasant, pious, plump, pulchitondrous, quick, quiescent, randy, rapacious, rare, rosy, sexy, sensuous, sensational, sonorous, sophisticated, stimulating, striking, simmering, tantalizing, thunderous, teasing, unique, vivacious, voluminous, voluptuous, vibrant, volatile, yearning and zealous woman.

xyshiva
xyshiva
179 Followers