Amnesia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are those the stockings I gave you?" he asked, as his hand pinched my backside.

"Of course," I replied tugging my skirt back down.

"I want to fuck you now," he hissed, as he grabbed my breast.

"I told you no, not until later, I still have to convince my husband. Besides I want you to go shopping for me."

"Well if you want me to go shopping for you, you could at least earn it."

I sat next to him and watched him pull his cock out. He was already hard. He grabbed my hand and yanked me nearer to him.

"Toss me off," he mumbled.

Maybe it was just better to get this over with. His cock felt hot as I started to jerk him. He moved his head back and closed his eyes.

"Do you like that Thomas? Do you like a randy married woman jerking you off?"

He nodded and mumbled a yes, still with his eyes closed. I worked my hand faster.

"I bet you are better than he is in bed. I bet you could really do things to me that my own husband can't. Just think of him watching you master his hot wife. He'd like that, seeing a real man at work."

My hand was going faster and faster. Thomas was squirming a little too.

"I want to see you spunk for me Thomas. This will be the last time we waste a single drop. I expect you to shoot it in my married pussy, down my throat, even up my tight little ass!" I hissed.

He started bucking into my hand; he was right on the verge of shooting.

"Come on Thomas, I'm your sweetheart, your hot piece of married ass. Fuck, I can't wait for you to fuck me between my huge tits!"

I felt hot spunk fire into my fingers. Thomas panted and jerked with his eyes screwed shut.

"Oh that's so good. Married whores like me deserve this, don't we?" I spat close to his ear.

He growled, groaned, twisted, and bucked. When he finally opened his eyes he looked at me shocked. My other hand was hidden up my skirt, frantically finishing myself off!

12