Amor Fabula Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, yes!" She cried out, as that pulsating continued, sending little shocks into her wet insides that traversed through her entire body.

Kristy bounced on that throbbing cock as fast as she could, saturating her body with electric bliss and pushing heavy cries out of her throat. As her body erupted into the most incredible orgasm she'd ever had, she had that one instant of womanly vengeance, where she wanted both Ben and Fran to remember the moment they'd inadvertently brought to life with their selfishness. That instant passed, leaving Kristy shaking and crying out, as Chuck kept holding her close with his arms, and pushing her up with his legs.

As Kristy panted and trembled, she felt Chuck delivering to her spurt after spurt of his essence, drenching her insides completely. The space between their bodies was wet and drippy, and the smell of his semen was so different than anything she'd ever scented from a man before.

Chuck played with Kristy's breasts, as she rode out the last of her climax.

A white flash went across her eyes, and then she was aware of nothing at all.

Until the next morning.

"Miss?" A man's voice called out. "Miss, can you hear me?"

Kristy opened her eyes, or at least she tried to, as the sun was bright enough to make her squint. The sun was nearly overhead, she saw, meaning it must have been close to noon.

"Miss, how many fingers am I holding up?"

Kristy focused on the hand before her eyes, and then on the voice, and finally on the man's face. He looked like a cop, she noticed, until she read the words Harbor Patrol on his patch.

"Three, three fingers." She said.

"Are you able to sit up?" The officer asked.

"What?" Kristy replied. "Of course I can sit up."

As the officer helped her, she noticed two Harbor Patrol boats in the water, next to the two yachts. Kristy also saw that she was nude, but covered up with her towel.

"What's happening here?" The blonde asked. She looked in all directions, but all she saw were people in cop uniforms. "Where are my friends?"

"We were hoping you could tell us." The officer said. "We found their clothing, but not them. Is it possible that your friends took whatever that is in the baggie, and then they decided to jump into the water naked?"

"Maybe they're in the boats." Kristy suggested.

"We already looked there."

"Then where are they?"

Kristy felt like she was in a mild shock. Hadn't Chuck been drunk and sleeping next to the fire, right before he grew his big square head and came over to give the blonde the screw of her life? Where were the two stoners that had been lying beside her? Where were Ben and Fran?

She noticed that her towel had dropped down to her middle, exposing her breasts. Feeling nervous, she covered herself back up.

The man who'd been talking to her stood up and began conferring with another officer.

"Where are my friends?" Kristy demanded.

Both officers looked at her.

"We don't know." One man admitted. "They're not on this island, and they're not on the yachts. All we found is their clothing. Some of it is on land, but most of it is floating in the water."

"Do you know what is in that baggie?" The second officer asked.

"Some kind of Peyote." Kristy revealed.

"Where did it come from?"

Oh, shit, Kristy thought. If she blurted out too much, a whole lot of people would be getting in trouble. "I don't know. One of the guys had it."

"Which guy?"

"I don't know! I didn't know all the people that were here last night!" She pointed at one yacht. "Chuck rented that boat. It was Chuck and his girlfriend Fran, and me and my boyfriend Ben. Where is Ben?"

"We're looking for him." The officer replied. "Do you know who owns that second boat?"

"His name is Scott, but I don't know his last name." Kristy answered. Those officers were Harbor Patrol. They probably already had the answers to the questions they were asking. They were interrogating her so they could get everybody in trouble. "I need to find my clothes. I need to get dressed."

Wrapped up in the beach towel, Kristy stood up and walked toward the campfire, which must have gone out earlier. Next, she walked over to where she'd been sitting. Nowhere did she see her things. Maybe they were out in the water with everyone else's clothing.

Kristy would have to walk past the officers to get to the shore, she knew. They might look at her butt because the towel didn't cover all of her body. As she braced herself for the stroll past the wary men, she felt a large puddle of something escape from her body and drip down her legs. It was cool and syrupy. She hadn't just gone to the bathroom, so what the hell was it?

As Kristy glanced down at her lower legs, she saw the goo streaming down to her ankles. It was colored in a bright blue. That had come out of her, she realized, pulling her towel open so she could have a look between her legs. Her pussy and thighs were smothered with the glowing blue... What the fuck was that?

It was semen, Kristy understood, semen from when Chuck had fucked her the night before. She remembered the way it had smelled, but she'd been too caught up and too high to really pay attention to that.

The officers were watching, but the blonde didn't care if they saw. She was scared now. Her friends were missing, and she'd had sex with two very strange people that had strange heads shaped like squares, and giant eyes and teeth and tongues. And now, there was bright blue semen coming out of her that no human man could have put there.

Kristy remembered the UFO from the night before. Her eyes shot up into the sky, which was still cloudy but bright, trying to figure out if that glowing orb was up there. They had come down, hadn't they, as she remembered one of the stoners saying how much closer the UFO was getting to the island. They had come down, and they had done things to her, and the evidence to prove that was bright blue and streaming down her legs.

The fright took Kristy over. She wanted to run away from that bizarre object in the sky, to run away with Ben and the others. She wished she'd never come out there, and that she'd stayed safe and sound in her apartment.

Kristy cast one last look at the two officers, before her legs buckled and she fainted to the ground a moment later.