Amor Prohibetur Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing he wasn't expecting from his daughter was aggression. It should have been evident to Phil, because her mother was aggressive in the bedroom, but he'd never seen it before in Lisa. She was pressing against him like a cat in heat, rubbing her mostly nude body against him, while issuing sweet and sexual noises from her throat.

Something reacted deep within Phil. He hardly understood this was his daughter, and not his wife, as he began to wrestle against her lithe frame. Lisa wasn't a weak girl, not after being a tomboy all those years. For a time she evaded his grip and grabbed at parts of him that she'd never touched before. Her hand rubbed against his crotch, finding that excited part of him. At times her fingers dared even to slip into his shorts and drag along his inner thigh.

In their tumult, they both dropped from the couch and onto the carpet, where Phil's ready body was draped over hers. Lisa managed to put her head close to his arm, where she started nibbling on his flesh and purring.

This wasn't his wife, Phil thought, this was his daughter. There would be no going back, if he did this...

"Oh, daddy, I am soooo legal right now." She moaned, as her hand reached between his legs and caressed him through his shorts.

Gulping, Phil yanked at his shorts, revealing his erection. Lisa's hand went around it at once and rubbed it. Phil gasped, as his daughter started giggling below him.

"I'm telling mom everything." She said in a sassy voice, as she stroked his cock. "I'm telling her that you got me drunk and you made me do this."

"I'd better get my money's worth, then."

Lisa started laughing, while Phil wondered why he'd even said such a thing. It was something he might say to his wife, but not to his little girl. That's when it hit him. Lisa had been right. He'd always seen her as his little girl and never as the budding young woman she'd become. Phil had been treating her that same way for as long as he could remember. But here in this situation, and ever since he'd found that picture of her on his computer, he was seeing his Lisa in a brand new way.

In the movie, the professor, an older man, had managed to slip on top of the younger blonde and he was having his way with her. Both actor and actress were now nude.

Phil sat up, long enough to pull his shirt over his head. He tugged at his shorts until they went to his knees. In moments, he was nude too. He noticed that Lisa was gazing at his chest and his waist, before her eyes roamed down to his hard cock. He saw the look on her face, very similar to the look her mother might have in the bedroom.

While the two actors in the screen made all manner of ruckus, Phil quietly lay his form over his daughter. Her cotton panties were indeed soft, and loose enough that he could move them aside to gain access to her. He brought his weight down, while keeping that certain part of him steady. Gradually, he entered her body, hardly able to suppress his gasps as her tight flesh gripped him.

For a moment, he wondered what sensations were coursing through his daughter's body, as he lay there embedded in her. He discovered that her sexual pants were nothing at all like his wife's. Lisa was breathing heavily, with her eyes shut and her mouth wide open. His first few strokes were deep and meaningful, acclimatizing her body to him. Once this was done, and partially because of the alcohol, he shifted into automatic gear, into actions he was accustomed to using on his wife.

"Dad, wait, wait, wait." His daughter tried to push him away.

The voice wasn't his wife's voice. That's the moment his brain caught up with the rest of him. This was his daughter. His daughter's pussy was tight against his cock.

"Just give me one minute, okay?"

The words rattled him enough that he sat up, although he caught the last gasp from his daughter as he pulled out of her.

Lisa was up and on her feet in a second, and bounding out of the living room the next. In less than a minute she was back, fiddling with some kind of wrapper that Phil at first didn't recognize.

"I just had to get one of these, okay?" She said, as she waved the wrapper in front of his face. She tore it open, pulling out a green-colored condom, and took a moment to roll it over his cock. "Okay, we can keep going now."

Phil had been such a big man before, but now he was incredulous. Had he really just started having sex with his own daughter? It felt so surreal, as if he were back in his room and simply fantasizing about it. As if he were a hundred miles away and staring at that sexy picture of his daughter on his computer screen.

"You're weirding, aren't you?" Lisa said, as she went to him. "It's okay, dad."

Lisa pressed her smaller frame against him, confused at first because she couldn't bring herself to kiss her father's face. Instead, the young girl brought her mouth down on his shoulder. Her teeth nibbled from his shoulder to his neck, as if she was toying with him.

That was enough to get Phil started again. He pushed her down on her back, and spread his body over hers. Once he'd moved her panties to one side, he found her warm and inviting spot, where the only thoughts that remained were those of the highest forms of ecstasy.

Phil woke up early the next morning. He'd been having a nightmare where he was late for work; with his boss was standing by his workstation ready to chew him out. It took Phil a few moments to remember that he wasn't scheduled to work that day.

He stared up at the ceiling for a moment, trying to recall everything that had gone on the night before, and to question if his memories were true. As his thoughts settled, he became aware that he was on his bed, which was normal, and also that his wife was sleeping next to him. That last part wasn't normal because she was supposed to be out of town. Yet clearly, there was a warm body lying next to him.

Phil was nearly afraid to look in that direction, and to discover the person's identity. Finally, he did turn his body over, pressing against an arm. He scooted a short distance away so he wouldn't crush the person lying next to him. That's when he saw Lisa, his Lisa, there on the bed, sharing his covers.

She was nude from the waist up, as far as he could tell. He saw the contours of her placid face, her hair spread out on his wife's pillow, and her breasts softly jutting out. On a hunch, he drew the covers further away from her, observing that she was entirely nude. This is when Phil noticed that he was nude as well. All those things he'd imagined from the night before, he wondered again if they'd really happened.

He stared at his daughter's enticing body for a moment too long, when he felt his manhood hardening. Lisa was lying beside him, only inches away from him. Phil's mind was torn between fleeing that room or bringing their bodies even closer together. Phil heard his daughter mutter something, low and under her breath. Quietly, tiredly, she sat up and yawned, taking in her form and her father's, before she noticed his erection.

"Dad, what's this?" She asked, teasingly. Brazenly, she reached out to grip his manhood, stroking it madly and giggling. "Did you have a dream about mom or what?"

Phil closed his eyes and let her do that to him, because it felt good.

"You almost passed out in the living room last night." His daughter said, as she kept stroking him. "We just barely made it in here, and then you really did pass out. Hold on a minute, okay? Don't move?"

Suddenly, she was off the bed and bounding out of the room. Phil was sorry that she'd gone, because she'd been stirring up all sorts of sensations from him with her hurried movements. That was very unlike what her mother usually did.

When Lisa came back in, she was tearing open another little package and pulling a new condom out. His daughter had a coy look on her face as she rolled the condom on him. The moment it was in place, she straddled him and held his cock steady. Then she was in place too, sinking her body onto him, until her middle and his middle touched.

As Lisa's breathing tightened up and became gasps, Phil couldn't help but study her lithe form. He saw the spread of her thighs, the soft and supple middle, the curves of her breasts, and finally, the alluring look on her face.

"Last night after you went to sleep, I told mom you were looking at my butt again." Lisa teased him. "She didn't believe me. I told mom you were upset because she didn't have sex with you when she was home. I said that you got drunk and naked, and that you were looking at me funny. Mom didn't believe any of it! She said you didn't have it in you to do anything like that. Does it look like I'm making all of that up? I almost took a picture of you naked, just so I could send it to mom and prove her wrong. She didn't believe a word I said! Do you have it in you, dad, to do something like that?"

She started rolling her hips while she'd been talking. The insides of her body were creamy and pleasant on his.

"Do you have it in you?" Lisa repeated, after which she giggled. "Mom is going to be so mad at us, when she figures out what we're doing."

She went from sitting up to leaning forward, still gyrating her hips on him. Now, Phil had the added enticement of seeing her breasts dangling. He wanted to touch them, except he was still in shock over what they'd done the previous night, and over what they were doing now. Up until a couple of days ago, Lisa had not been a woman to him but a little girl, and here she was nude and riding him.

Lisa's movements were enough to remind him that this was an entirely sexual encounter, however. His body responded to her sight and her sounds, and his cock was tickled by her insides. Succumbing to this pleasant fate, Phil simply closed his eyes and let her do what she wanted. He did reach out to caress her arms, but that was preliminary as his hands really wanted to move on to her chest. She paused her ride, when Phil found her breasts. Lisa gasped louder than before when he groped her. When she started rocking on him again, it was faster, as if he'd tickled the right spots on her. Her gasps were loud and frequent.

Phil kept his hands on his daughter's breasts, as she bucked down on him harder. She was having her climax now. He wondered if she had one the previous night thanks to him, but he couldn't remember.

Lisa did produce a few erotic yelps, as the brunt of her orgasm swept through her. She shuddered and came down to lie on her father, finding his shoulder and nibbling at it in her unique way. This was what separated the lovemaking of her mother from Lisa's, Phil knew, those special little nibbles she was giving him.

He ran his hands down her sides and back, consoling her and comforting her. When his hands reached her backside, however, his mind went back to that picture of Lisa and her two friends, all with their panties pulled down and exposing themselves. Phil had a sudden urge to see that backside for himself. His cock, still hard and ready, had an urge to see it too.

In a moment, Lisa was pulled off his waist and he was moving to get behind her. He prodded her up, but she only made a limited effort. This resulted in her head and chest down against the mattress, and her ass high in the air and rounded out. Phil ran his hand over her ass, only once, before he positioned his body and pushed into her again.

There was the ass he had seen in that picture, lean and nicely curved, and both of his hands were on it. His Lisa still had some of her climax clinging to her, as she heaved out strong gasps every time he pushed. He tried to get her on her hands and knees, but she wouldn't comply, and so he leaned over just enough to run his hands down her back.

As if their foreplay had come to an end, Phil took hold of her sides and really started to throttle her. His cock was wild and strong, more vigorous than it had been in a long time, ever since his wife and daughter had turned on him and belittled him. Here, he was the conqueror, the overwhelming force to be contended with. Here, he was the man of the house, which he had not been for a time, resurfacing.

Phil was proving a point with his cock; that his manhood didn't merely stand for him being a man, but it also stood for respect and honor, and more than that... It stood for love as well. This was the love that had been missing from his house for months now. It had been obscured by the three of them roaming off in their own directions, and by petty arguments and personality clashes. No longer, Phil thought. He was dominating his daughter today, taming her in much the same way he had tamed her mother years and years ago.

Other realizations crossed Phil's mind. He really had tamed his wife, hadn't he? Before his wife met him she'd slept with other men, of course, but she'd never had a man truly make love to her. This is how he drew his wife to him, like a moth to a flame. His flame was full of warmth and sensual in a way no other man had been with her.

And here was his Lisa. She'd had her lovers as well, obviously, although Phil didn't know how many. To Lisa, this experience might have been seen as something novel and daring, but Phil knew he could turn it into so much more.

He'd been tantalized by the desire to cum into her while she had her ass up in the air, but he began to understand that there would be other times he could enjoy her. He had to make a strong impression on his daughter this time. Phil had to show her that this was what it meant to make love, to really make love. If he did this right, there was a chance that all the fighting in the household would soon stop.

Phil pulled away, rolling his daughter onto her back, smothering her with his body. Their flesh was hot pressed together like this, as his hand reached down to grip his cock. A moment later, he was back within her moistened walls. His thrusts came in at a slower, more meaningful pace, while his hands held his daughter's face still.

His lips pushed against hers, emitting steam as the first of their kisses began. He would kiss her and nibble over her flesh as she had done to him, and pay a very close attention to her entire body. He had days to do this, to mold her and properly seduce her, until she became a more agreeable creature as her mother had become years ago.

In good time, he brought her to a new, more powerful orgasm. Its emanations gave rise to his building ecstasy, so that they reached that most powerful crescendo together.

After, they lay on each other, or next to each other, for much longer than casual lovers would. The older whispered sweet words to the younger, showed her what tender caresses were. Phil kept her enthralled in the many ways an experienced man might keep an inexperienced woman.

Certainly, Phil thought, things were about to change for the better in that house.