Amor Prohibetur Ch. 19

Story Info
Nick seduced; Val fears for her life.
7.8k words
3.83
6.2k
6

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Paradise Continued

Two more days to go, Nick thought, before his wife showed up again. He resolved not to stare at Lily that day, realizing that would be a tough thing for him to do. He'd even half decided not to let her into the master bedroom at all, so he could stay away from her and keep the temptation at a distance. And then Lily showed up and ruined his focus.

She took her quick rinse to get the smell of fish off, before she gathered her supplies and trotted up to the third floor. Nick watched her stretch out and lean over while she did her cleaning. He watched her bend over the side of the tub, and stick her ass up while she cleaned behind the toilet.

"Oh, it's so hot again!" Lily whined. "Do you have the mop and bucket ready for me?"

"Yes." Nick answered, motioning to the items.

"Here, hold this for me." She said, pulling her blouse off and holding it out.

Nick was so numb he merely took it, before it sunk in that she was standing there in her bra. He'd imagined that Lily had larger breasts than his wife, but now that he saw their fullness, he had to recalculate what his eyes were telling him. Lily was a large C, compared to Val's medium B cups.

She ignored his stare, taking the mop and swishing it around the large bathroom. Little by little, Lily backed up closer to the doorway, where Nick was. Finally, she dunked the mop into the bucket.

"You can take that away now." She said.

By then, Nick had enough of her teasing. Lily was close enough for him to grasp her. He pulled her body close to him, her soft back to his chest, and he felt the warmth of her stomach in his hands.

Lily held still, as if she'd wanted this to happen all along. He heard her breathing quicken as he touched her. She waited, while Nick's hands felt her sides and near the top of her shorts. When Nick reached for her full breasts, Lily clasped his hands and brought them back down to her middle. He recalled that she'd done the same thing to Matt, only two nights prior.

"I want to say something." Lily explained. "I'm not satisfied with only one man in my life. I have to find two lovers. Men always become jealous and they start fighting over me. It's easier for me to be alone than to have so much drama in my life being caused by one man."

"Does Matt know this?" Nick wondered.

"I told him a couple of nights ago." She revealed. "I said I have to find two lovers because one man alone will never satisfy me. He was drunk that night, so I told him again in the morning. He said he didn't want to share me with anyone, and I said I refuse to be tricked the same way men have tricked me all of my life. I'm never going to be stupid like that again. I'm never going to let one man control me."

"What did Matt say?"

"He said he wanted me to stay in his bed, but he didn't want to hear anything else about another man. It's the way I said already; I refuse to be with only one man, but most men are too jealous to let me have the two lovers that I want."

"But you've been flirting with me ever since the start."

"Why not? I think you're as attractive as your brother. I don't mind sleeping with the two of you. Do you mind?"

Nick didn't think about his brother's reaction, but about his wife's. He let Lily go and took a step back from her.

"You're not a jealous man." Lily faced him. "You let your wife work and sleep in another city. She could be doing anything in San Diego, and you would never know, but you still trust her to be faithful to you. Matt isn't jealous either, not really. He's ready to throw me out into the street the moment he thinks I've done something wrong, but I know this is because he's angry at other women and not with me. That is why I made him promise that he wouldn't fire me if he doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. I can do a good job for him even if our relationship doesn't work out."

Matt figured she needed the extra money, but he didn't want to pry too much into the woman's private life.

"Your bathroom is finished." Lily went into her business mode again. "It's time to clean your bedroom."

She grabbed her things and went off, leaving Nick standing there. He ended up grabbing the mop bucket and lugging the thing down two sets of stairs. Once he'd rinsed the items out, he put them into a corner of the pantry, before he trotted up to the third floor.

Lily was moving things around on the desk, so she could dust all the spots that were tough to reach. Expertly, she set everything back the way it originally was when she was done. Next, she was going to wipe down the many lamps in the room.

That's when Nick's fortitude broke. He'd been staring at Lily for about a week and a half by then. Watching her work with only her bra and shorts on sent him over the edge. He went to her, pulling her to the bed, where he pushed her down and lay on her. Nick was used to allowing for Val's shorter body, realizing how much bigger Lily was by comparison. His head leaned down and his lips pressed against hers.

They kissed for a time, until Lily pushed him away and snickered. "You're going too fast!"

It was true, Nick observed. He'd gotten into such fervor that he was desperate to get things going. He was in a hurry to do it and to finish it up, as if his brother might come into the house at any second, or as if he might be able to avoid the guilt that would surely come later.

Lily brought his face down and kissed him. It was a softer, gentler kiss than what Nick had been giving her. He thought of his wife's kisses, which were a lot like Lily's. He imagined his wife finding out about this affair, Nick's first infidelity ever since they'd become serious with each other so many years ago. He expected that Val would leave him and side with her mother and sisters, and that she would do everything she could to ruin him.

Lily's lips brought him back to the present moment. Nick shuddered as her mouth plied him and made him forget the aftermath of their encounter. She pulled at his shirt until he took it off. In turn, he pulled at her bra. When that was removed, Nick's mouth went to her chest, where he mouthed and licked at greater curves than what he was used to toying with. The next time they broke apart, both took the few moments needed to discard the rest of their clothing.

Nick kissed at the maid's face and neck. He mouthed her breasts, and on down the side of her ribcage. When he was ready for the next step, he made to lay on her with his cock firmly in his grasp, ready to place it. Lily halted him. Playfully, she made Nick move aside and onto his back. She mounted him and swept his manhood into her heat-filled insides.

Larger breasts than Nick was used to seeing bounced up and down as Lily rode him. Because Nick had been faithful all those years, simply bedding with a different woman was as exotic as bedding a woman from another planet. As Lily gyrated her hips, she moaned louder than Val, and she moved a lot more than Val, and she...

Nick stopped his rampant thoughts. Lily was smiling down at her, as her hair tussled around. Maybe she knew the kind of dilemma she was putting him into, or maybe she really was as insatiable as she claimed to be. It didn't matter, not at that late stage. Nick reached out to corral her rounded breasts with both hands, liking that his fingers couldn't quite hold all of that warm flesh. He reached over, handling that larger ass, feeling how meaty and full it was.

This prompted Lily to switch positions. She dismounted and turned around, pulling her thick thighs over Nick's waist to return to that same stiff perch. As Lily settled down and engulfed his cock, Nick observed her fleshy backside. The woman leaned forward and brought her backside to him, letting her body softly glide the length of him, before she reversed the motion and let him nearly slip out. Lily did this over and over, motions that were so different than Val's, that Nick was soon left gasping and tightening his hands on her wider ass.

Lily was making plenty of noise as she throttled on him. Her voice lifted up into stilted cries, before she sat up on Nick's waist and simply bounced on him. The maid made such a sensual racket that the man below her had to grasp ass and thighs and whatever else he could reach, just before his frantic eruption came. Nick grunted and groaned, as he spilled a flood into this new woman. She responded by softly rubbing her insides along Nick's length, provoking him into shaking even more.

"You got me sweaty again!" Lily complained and giggled, when she pulled away and left the bed. She sauntered off toward the bathroom. "Your water bill is going to be extra high this month!"

Nick watched her body moving away, pleased and also mortified by looking at it. What had he just done with this woman that was not his wife?

"But I smell like fish, Nick!" Lily tried to fight him off, the next day when Matt dropped her off from work. The moment she'd come through the door, Nick had run up to her and grabbed her from behind.

The events of the previous night were a blur in his mind. The maid had prepared a nice dinner for the brothers, giving Matt no inkling that she'd slept with Nick only a few hours before. Lily had laughed and flirted with Matt while they sat at the dinner table, while Nick had looked to his brother with growing nervousness and guilt. Nick simply couldn't hide the act as well as Lily could, so he solved the problem by drinking himself into oblivion.

Later, all three had gone out to the second floor patio to continue the drinking. Lily sat down on Matt's lap, giggling as the man grew more and more bold. Matt was tickling the woman's sides and pinching at her breasts. When the two started kissing, Nick got up and excused himself. He didn't go that far, however. He only went past Matt's room and stood in the hallway to listen. Matt brought Lily into the room. Nick heard them making love, becoming doubly intoxicated as he envisioned the way he'd slept with Lily just a few sweet hours before.

And now, Nick had nabbed her on the way in, ignoring her fishy smell and feeling her playfully trying to pull away from him.

"I smell so dirty right now!" Lily giggled. "Will you let me take my shower?"

Nick didn't care about the stink, as long as he had her in his arms. He liked the way she rubbed against him when she struggled. It made him even hotter.

Lily managed to turn around, facing him. She had that look in her eyes that revealed she was ready to fool around. "I like what you're doing. I like that you're ready to jump on me the moment I walk inside. That's what I want you to do! I want to come home to you in the afternoon, and I want Matt to have me at night. I only wish you could give me a few minutes to clean myself up!" She kissed him. "Now will you let me go?"

When he refused, she kissed him again. "And now? The shower will only take five minutes! I'm not doing this while I smell like a fish!"

Lily gave him a few more kisses and made a few more pleas, all to no avail. She made a naughty face at him. "I know how I can get you to let me go."

The woman dropped down before Nick, untangling his belt, pants and briefs. She pulled on his hard cock a few times, before she put her mouth on it. As she began bobbing back and forth on him, Nick thought, Val would have never done this. His wife would never have given him a blowjob in the living room of their house, not under any circumstances.

As Lily's mouth kept pressuring and pleasuring him, Nick drove the thoughts of Val out of his head and focused on the present moment.

Strange events were taking place in San Diego.

Valerie's work schedule was such that she expected her weekend to start up on the following Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. The rumor was circulating through the housekeeping staff already; two maids had gotten fired for stealing cleaning supplies, and not just a small amount of stuff, either. Supposedly, gallons of solvents and boxes of toilet paper had gone missing. It was no surprise when her supervisor asked her to work extra shifts on what were supposed to be her two days off. Val groaned and bitched and moaned, but in the end she resigned herself to her fate.

She drove to her mother's house and broke the news. Two of her sisters were there, including Renata. That's what they usually did right before Val went out of town for the weekend. Her greedy sisters would spend the day trying to get their mother on their side. When Val showed up, all three of them would begin their usual theatrics. This time, Val wasn't in the mood for groveling or threats, so she cut her relatives off right away.

"I have to work for the next few days, so I don't want to hear it!" Val shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Renata asked. Apparently she'd put a plan together, and that plan was thrown off by Val's declaration. "Aren't you going to Rosarito tonight?"

"No." Val huffed. "Two maids got fired today, and I have to help cover their shifts. I'm not scheduled for a day off for three more days now!"

While her mother and other sister pretended to be upset with her, Renata surprised her by asking all sorts of questions about her weekend shifts. That was weird, Val noted. Renata wanted to know what time Val would be heading to work, and what time she'd be coming back. She figured it was because Renata was getting more opportunities to try to separate Val from her wealth.

The next morning, Val got dressed for work and stepped out of her mother's house. She took her usual short stroll out to the sidewalk, to the place where her car was parked. In a very normal manner, Val fished out her set of keys. She had all sorts of keys on the ring: keys for her mother's house, the house in Rosarito, extra keys from the old house she'd never tossed out, cars keys, keys for her work locker, etc. The key with the biggest fob on it, her car key, was missing.

That was weird, Val thought. Where the hell was her car key?

Thinking that perhaps it had fallen off inside her mother's house, Val turned to head back inside. The sudden roar of a car engine caused her to turn toward the street. She saw a big white van speeding up the block, getting closer to her. It was an older van with no rear windows. The van screeched to a stop next to her car. The van's sliding door opened up and a man wearing a mask jumped out.

He was coming after her, Val realized. For the first second, she was too stunned to move. What saved her was that the cars were parked so close together the masked man couldn't reach her right away. As the man clambered over the back of her car, the noise his body made against the metal revived her into acting. She wouldn't be able to make it back into her mother's house, so she ran in another direction.

Val was screaming as she ran, with one man running after her on the sidewalk, and the white van pacing her on the street. The man behind her was yelling for her to stop, but she wasn't going to stop for anything! Everything became a blur as she went around one block and onto a busier street. The only place she could think of to run was into a liquor store two blocks away.

As the woman ran, people driving by must have realized what was happening to her. The white van was causing problems for traffic, and the man chasing her was wearing a mask. People started honking their car horns. The chaser finally gave up, signaling for the van and jumping into it the moment it pulled over. Val kept running until she reached the store, screaming and crying and shaking.

Nobody could make sense of what she was saying, until witnesses ran into the store to tell the shop owner what had happened. The owner called the police. By the time the first officers showed up, Val was sitting down and more or less able to talk to them. She told the police how she'd gotten chased, and she gave as good a description as she could recall about what they called the 'assailants.' The witnesses that showed up confirmed her report and even gave the police a partial plate number.

"We have a civilian that tailed the white van to about four blocks away from here." One cop said. "The two men driving the van jumped out and ran into a sewage canal. The chopper is already in the air looking for them."

"Why would these men want to kidnap you?" Another cop asked her. "Has anyone been making any threats to you over the last few days?"

"My husband won the lottery." Val revealed. "I guess the wrong person found out about that."

Now that she was calm, Val was able to piece a few more things together. She told the police how her car key was missing from her set of keys. Val also explained how she'd suddenly had a change in her work schedule. She wasn't even supposed to be in San Diego that morning!

"Who knew you were scheduled for work today?" The cop asked.

"Only four or five people." Val replied.

"And how many of those people had access to your car keys?"

With a look of shock registering on her face, Val looked at the policeman. The name of one person was popping up in her mind: her sister Renata. Val started crying all over again, as she told the police she suspected that her sister was involved in that crime.

Val couldn't even call her husband. The cops found her purse, which she'd dropped somewhere on the street while she'd been running. Her phone was missing.

"Maybe we can get a hold of him." One cop said. "What's his number?"

"I don't know it!" Val replied in anguish. "After he won the lottery, he changed his phone because people from his old job were harassing him. Nick put the number on my phone's memory, but I never memorized it. He made sure I didn't give his number to anyone in my family!"

"Because he didn't trust them?"

"Because of my sister Renata." Val admitted. She went on to tell the cop about how her sister had tried to seduce Nick while hoping to get at his money.

"Where is your husband now?"

"In Rosarito." She said, automatically. "Wait, no. The lottery people called Nick yesterday. He won the lottery with another man named George, from his old job. Their old coworkers are suing them. Everyone has to go up to Sacramento to give statements in court on Monday. When I told Nick I was working this weekend, he called George and asked him if they should drive up instead of taking a plane. George was going to rent a car for the weekend. They're probably on the road right now!"

"Do you have George's phone number?"

"I have his old number, but he got a new phone too." Val frowned. "Oh, my god, this lottery has been nothing but a curse for us!"

"Don't worry." The cop said. "We'll try to get their phone numbers from their old jobs. If we can't do it that way, we'll call the phone company direct."

"Okay." Val nodded.

The police asked her a few more questions, before most of them walked away. One man stayed behind, nodding at the shopkeeper when the man offered to give Val a soda.

"So let me get this straight." The last cop told her. "You're husband won the lottery and bought a house in Rosarito?"

Val nodded.

"Why are you even here in San Diego?"

Val was about to say 'my family,' but she cut herself short. Ever since the start, her family had been giving her so much trouble. It was just starting to sink in that her mother would probably hate Val, now that Val might end up putting Renata in prison.

Regretfully, she said, "I really don't know anymore."

"Renata had my phone." Val told Nick later, once she was safe in the house of the only sister she felt she could trust. "That bitch was going to pretend that I'd forgotten it at my mother's house. The kidnappers were going to call her on my phone, and she was going to call you to ask for a ransom. Once you gave the money to Renata, she would pay off the men she hired and keep the rest. She told the cops everything. She's trying to make it look like the kidnappers were the brains behind everything, but the cops already know it was her. I can't believe my biggest enemy in the world turned out to be my sister."