Amorous Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
A granted wish changed everything.
1.5k words
3.93
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Amorous Gift Pt. 01

Today was a good day for some reason. I woke up early, I made breakfast by some miracle. I was engaging with my surroundings, offering smiles and hellos to people in the street. I even sang my heart out to my older sister's best of late nineties playlist while she was driving. I broke into dance when my favorite song came onto the speakers of the coffee shop. People were looking at me laughing but I didn't care because today was a great day.

One of the female customers danced with me as she waited for her order. My sister who came back from the parking lot joined us. I danced towards the pick-up counter as me and my sister's names were called, I picked up our coffee giving a high five to the employee handing it to me. I left a pretty substantial tip in the tip jar before leaving the shop to the applause and cheers of the other customers.

"Someone's in a good mood," my sister said as she held the door for me. I just winked at her as I handed her the cup of mocha.

"Wait," a female voice called. We both turned around and saw the woman who was dancing with me earlier. "Hi," she continued with a big smile on her face, "you really made my day.".

"I could say the same about you," I replied, glancing at my sister who snickered and walked away.

"I'm Arlyna by the way," she said, extending her hand to me, "but my friends call me Arlyn.".

"Nice to meet you, Lyna," I said, kissing the back of her hand, she blushed a little, "I'm Mathis.".

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked tentatively.

"Definitely going on a date with you," I replied, eliciting a giggle from her, "but we should probably meet at lunch to get rid of the tension," I said, devouring her with my eyes.

She blushed again, "lunch and dinner, you don't waste time do you?"

"Not when I see something that I want," I winked at her, she turn to leave I whistled, "damn girl" I added as she put an extra sway in her hips as she walked back to the coffee shop, "Doren's Motel twelve-fifteen," I called out to her as she got in.

I surprised myself, I didn't ramble, and I didn't stumble with my words. I was confident, which hadn't happened in a very long time. I walked back to the car with an extra pep in my step, my sister shook her head at me as I got in. She agreed to drop the vehicle off after she finished work so that I could take Arlyna on a date tonight. She warned me not to have sex in her car or she would rip my balls out and shove them up my ass.

Work was enjoyable and my mood was contagious; everyone on my floor was smiling, humming, and/or dancing. I was enjoying myself so much that I almost missed lunchtime. I grabbed something to eat quickly from the vending machine. I arrived at the motel at around twelve thirteen or something like that. I pulled out my phone to reply to the work emails I didn't have the time to check yet.

"Hey," Arlyna said in a sensual voice, making me look up from my phone.

"Didn't think you'd show up," I said, putting my phone in my pocket.

"We need to get rid of that tension don't we," she retorted.

I booked us a room while she waited outside, I walked behind her to admire her figure. She was happy to give me a show as she pulled her pants down a little showing me her underwear and the upper cheeks of her ass. I growled a little, she looked back over her shoulder with a mischievous look in her eyes and started running towards the door of our room. I caught up to her and pushed her against the door and pressed my lips to hers. She moaned when I grabbed her ass and pulled her up.

I opened the door as fast as I could while she was planting kisses along my jaw and neck while gyrating her hips. The door finally opened, I got in and kicked the door closed with the back of my foot. I threw her on the bed and pulled my shirt off, she did the same and moved up the bed. I crawled on the bed towards her as she got rid of her sports bra.

I crashed my lips to hers in an open kiss, she parted her lips quickly letting me explore her mouth with my tongue. I kneaded her breast while nibbling on her ear, her pleas of pleasure, were music to my ears. I planted a trail of kisses and love bites toward her magnificent boobs. I licked the areola of one of her tits before lightly biting her nipple. Her whimpering told me that she enjoyed the sensation I was eliciting in her.

I did the same to the other mold of flesh as my hands made their way down her stomach. I unbuttoned her pants and yanked them down. Her panties were darkened by her arousal, I pushed her legs back and cupped her snatch. She moaned the moment my hand made contact with her soaked panties. I pulled her into a sitting position and made out with her a little more.

Our hands explored every inch of each other's bodies, she pulled back and yelped when I gave a little slap on her butt. She smiled and kissed me again pushing me onto the mattress. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper to cup my raging hard-on. She whined in satisfaction when she felt it.

She fished my shaft out of my boxers caressing it gently, spreading my precum all over it. I put my hand in her panties and rubbed her clit as gently as she was rubbing my cock. I turned us over; putting her on the mattress, and pulling her panties down before resuming playing with her clit. Her breathing got faster and her hand movement on my cock was getting unsteady. I stopped just before she could cum and slapped both her thighs making her moan in frustration.

I went back to playing with her breast while we kissed, "do you have a condom?" she asked between battered breaths.

"Nope," I stated, pressing her body against mine as I nibbled and licked her neck.

"Why not?" she whined.

"I'll go down on you and finger you," I assured her between kisses, "but you need to earn my dick," I warned her.

"Such a tease," she mumbled, as she shifted our position, "it's okay, I'm on the pill," she said, grabbing my shaft and pointing it at her moist entrance.

I grabbed her hand and hips stopping her, I shook my head no, "tonight baby girl, tonight," I promised.

"Just the tip," she said, biting her lips.

I grabbed her thighs and flipped her back, I spread her pussy lips and blew on them softly. She groaned at the sensation of cool air on her engorged labia and clit. I kissed up her thighs towards her vagina, stopping just before her labia, I did the same thing on the other side. Her vaginal secretion was creating a little pool on the bed. I placed my left hand above her pussy; using my thumb to pull back her hood. I placed my right middle and ring finger inside her opening curling my fingers up and licked her clitoris.

It didn't take long for her to writhe in pleasure at my ministration. She was griping the sheet tighter as her moans grew louder. I moved my fingers in and out slowly to give her new sensations. She started screaming 'fuck' as she matched the movement of her hips to that of my fingers. Arlyna was getting closer to her climax as I felt her pussy wall contracting.

"Just like that," she screamed as her body began to shake a little, "fuck yeah," she yelled as she trembled and her pussy clenched around my fingers. I slowed the movement of my tongue and fingers to let her bask in the aftermath of her climax. I held her against me as she spasmed as small jolts of pleasure zig zagged in her body.

"Can I have your cock now," she pleaded while stroking my shaft.

"You can jerk me off," I replied, which made her pout, "I'm kidding," I said smiling, "I'm going to fu...," I started to say when my phone started ringing.

She groaned in frustration as I took my phone out of the pocket of my discarded pants. One of my colleagues was calling, I immediately answered thinking something went wrong and they were calling all hands on deck. I was not told what was going on, only that I should get back quickly. We left the room after getting dressed, we kissed some more, and walked away from the motel hand in hand. We had to disengage at an intersection; her having to go left, me going right. We exchanged numbers and one last kiss. I hated to see her go but I loved watching her leave, "I expect nudes," I joked.