Amy Comes For The Weekend

Story Info
Japanese college student visits the father of a friend.
12.1k words
4.69
136.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers

The young woman checked the time on her wristwatch and looked out of the bus window. They would reach the bus station in about five minutes. She hoped that Rob would be waiting for her, as she didn't want to wait around in the station dressed the way she was.

Amy MacGregor is a 20-year old college student, and on this Friday afternoon she is on the way to pay a weekend visit with her best friend's father, Rob Crawford. She looked at her own reflection in the bus window and was pleased at what she saw. She hoped that Rob would also like her appearance. Amy had dressed carefully for the occasion. She was wearing a mini kilt, white turtleneck sweater, white socks pulled up close to the knee, and black shoes. Her jet black hair hung down to her shoulders. Despite her name, Amy has distinct Japanese looks, thanks to her mother. The 'MacGregor' name came from her Scottish father. Like many children of mixed-race marriages, she is very attractive. The high cheekbones and almond-shaped eyes come from her mother, but she's inherited her father's blue eyes. The combination of a darker complexion and light eyes make a striking and appealing contrast.

The bus pulled into the station and Amy was grateful to see that Rob was already there. She licked her lips to give them a moist sheen, gathered up her belongings and stepped off the bus. The reaction she got from Rob was exactly what she had hoped for.

He gaped at her in awe and amazement.

Rob Crawford is a divorced man of about 40 years old. His wife had been in the real estate business, and had left him for a man ten years younger. She had hoped that her smooth-talking young lover would make his millions selling condos in Florida, but now they were living in a low-cost mobile home park in Clearwater, spending their days drinking cheap vodka and wondering why the condo market had gone into the tank. Rob had been bitter at first, but soon realized that he was better off without his wife. He learned after she left that she had fucked half the men in her office, hoping to find that free ride to the easy life. He was finally getting his life back in order, although he had yet to find a woman he wanted to live with. And now he was at the bus station waiting for his daughter and her pretty young room-mate. He was looking forward to a pleasant weekend with the girls.

Amy smiled and waved at him as she stepped off the bus, then ran over and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Rob, thanks for coming to meet me."

"My god, Amy," Rob stammered. "You look incredible. You look like a ... a ... Japanese schoolgirl in that little kilt."

Amy laughed at his discomfort. Her plan had worked perfectly. "Maybe that's because I AM a Japanese schoolgirl or, at least, a Japanese college girl."

"I can scarcely believe my eyes," he said as he held her at arms length and looked at her up and down. "That's a very, very sexy outfit."

His words were cut short by the compressed-air hiss of the bus doors being closed. All the passengers had disembarked. Rob looked past Amy at the bus.

"Where's Julie?"

"Julie told me to say she's sorry, but her professor gave out a team assignment at the last minute. The assignment is due Monday or Tuesday and she has to work with three other kids from her class on it. She would have let them down if she had come here for the weekend."

"That's too bad," said Rob, looking genuinely disappointed. He always enjoyed the visits from his daughter. His 20-year old daughter Julie was Amy's room-mate at college and they had become very good friends. The two young women often came to visit him on weekends during the school term as the college was only a 2-hour bus drive from his home. "I guess it's just you and me for the weekend, then."

"Yes," said Amy enthusiastically. "I hope that's OK with you. I'm looking forward to having you all to myself for nearly two days."

"I feel the same. I should be a lot of fun. But let's get you home now, as I see that you're getting lots of stares from the men around here. A bus station is not the best place to be for a good-looking girl who's dressed like you. If we hang around here much longer, you're liable to get groped."

Rob picked up her small suitcase and, as they walked to the parking lot, Amy put her arm through his and briefly leaned her head on his shoulder. Despite himself, Rob felt very proud to have this beautiful woman walking with him, and he knew he was envied by every man who saw him.

As they drove home, Rob could scarcely keep his eyes on the road. He kept taking discreet sidelong glances at Amy. Her kilt was very short and barely covered her crotch as she sat in the car. Rob could hardly take his eyes off the shapely, bare legs that were completely exposed under the kilt. He also noticed the curved swell of her breasts, shown off nicely by her sleeveless sweater. He'd met Amy many times before, and knew that she was an attractive young woman, but it wasn't until now that he realized that she was also incredibly sexy. He felt a slight movement in his cock, and was embarrassed to realize that he was getting aroused. Fuck, he thought to himself. If I'm getting horny after being with her for only ten minutes, how the hell am I going to get through the entire weekend without making an ass of myself? He shifted a little in his seat, hoping that the bulge in his pants would not be noticed by Amy.

But Amy had also been looking sideways discreetly, and now she noticed a slight swelling in the front of Rob's pants as he shifted in his seat. A very faint smile flickered across her lips.

When they got home Amy went up to change, going to the bedroom she and Julie always used when they visited. Rob cracked a couple of beers for them. Amy re-appeared within a few minutes. The sexy schoolgirl outfit was gone, replaced by a baggy Dallas Cowboys football sweater that hung down to mid-thigh. Her legs were bare and so were her feet. Despite the change of clothes, she was still looking very sexy. Rob wondered how he was going to get through the weekend without grabbing her.

To make his discomfort worse, Amy walked to him and gave him a long close hug. The top of her head barely reached his chin. She smelled divine.

"Thanks for inviting me Rob," she whispered into his chest. "I really enjoy coming here. I love your company, and you always make me feel right at home."

She raised herself onto her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek once more. He desperately wanted to crush his mouth onto hers, but controlled himself. He stepped back a pace, but continued to hold onto her shoulders.

"You're always welcome here, Amy. But if you get any better looking, you'll have to stop coming here alone. In the future, I might not be responsible for my actions." He forced a laugh, trying to convince her, and himself, that he was joking. She picked up on the intended joke, and played along with him.

"Maybe we should just get married, and we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that. If you propose to me, I'll accept. We can start our honeymoon this weekend if you want."

He looked at her and smiled, wondering if she was joking or was serious. But he didn't want the conversation to get out of hand. He was having enough difficulty controlling himself without getting into a suggestive conversation about sex with Amy.

"Maybe we should just have a beer instead," he said as he handed her one of the bottles. "It'll help me cool down. All the talk about us having a honeymoon is giving me crazy ideas." And he forced another laugh.

"OK," she said, turning her eyes and mouth down in a fake act of sadness. "If you insist, I'll forget about the honeymoon. But I can still pretend to be your wife in other ways. I'll make dinner tonight. Would you like spaghetti?"

"Yes, my beautiful young 'wife', I would like that very much." And they laughed together.

Amy was true to her word. Later that day she made a wonderful meal of spaghetti and chicken balls. As she floated around in his kitchen he could barely take his eyes off those wonderful naked legs. The couple washed the meal down with a bottle of fine cabernet. They chatted and joked throughout the meal, enjoying each other's company immensely.

Afterwards, they sat on a sofa and watched a movie on a DVD that Amy had brought with her. She sat close beside him, her legs curled up underneath her, leaning against him as they watched the movie. He wrapped an arm around her, stroking her shoulder and her hair. From her closeness to his arm he realized that she was not wearing a bra. At most, she was wearing only the big sweater and panties ... and he wasn't sure about the panties!

Once again he was getting aroused and, once again, he shifted in his seat to try to hide the bulge in his pants. To make matters worse, the movie she had brought contained some very graphic sex scenes. He could hear and feel Amy's breathing getter heavier and faster as they watched the man and woman on the screen engage in passionate love-making, and when Amy rested her hand on his thigh he thought he was going to cum in his pants. He was sorely tempted to throw caution to the wind and fuck the wonderful young creature right there and then on the sofa. That's what she wanted, wasn't it? But he closed his eyes firmly and tried to shut out all such wild thoughts from his mind. He kept telling himself that it would be unforgivable to fuck his daughter's best friend.

Somehow, he got through the movie without attacking his visitor, and when it was over they both agreed that it was late, and time for bed. He walked with her to her bedroom door. He thought about walking her into the room and over to the bed, but managed to stop himself from doing that. He hesitated, half-hoping that she would invite him in, but she didn't. They stood in silence for a few seconds, holding hands and simply looking at each other. Finally, she leaned forward quickly, kissed him lightly on the mouth, murmured a quiet "Goodnight", turned into the room, closed the door, and was gone.

Rob walked the few feet to his bedroom feeling the pain of disappointment. Amy had given him several strong signals ever since she got off the bus. The sexy schoolgirl outfit. The discussion about having a honeymoon. The movie with explicit sex scenes. Her hand resting on his thigh, only inches from his stiff cock. Was she really giving him the 'come-on' or was it all in his imagination? Did she really want him to fuck her? He was eighteen years her senior, and the father of her best friend. If he had made a move to fuck her, and he had misread her signals, the effects of his action would have been catastrophic. His daughter would never forgive him for his stupidity, and he would feel like a fool forever.

He was disappointed that he hadn't fucked the beautiful young woman, yet relieved at the same time. He had come very close to making a complete ass of himself and only Amy's common sense had saved the situation. He resolved that tomorrow he would control himself better.

Rob had a quick shower, dried himself off, and slipped into bed completely naked, as was his custom. As he lay in bed, he thought of the delightful Amy, also lying in bed only a few feet away from his room. He wondered what it would be like to see her naked. He wondered what it would be like to fuck her. He realized that he should be ashamed for thinking such thoughts about a woman almost twenty years younger than himself, and who was his daughter's best friend too.

But he wasn't ashamed, and his mind conjured up erotic images of a naked Amy sprawled on a bed. He wondered what it would be like to caress that lovely firm body. He imagined the pleasure he would get by spreading her legs apart. He wondered what her pussy tasted like. He hadn't fucked a woman in several weeks and his needs were great.

With pleasant thoughts of Amy filling his mind, he drifted off to sleep. He was vaguely aware of the darkened room suddenly brightening from a distant lightening flash. He realized that a summer storm was brewing.

He was wakened shortly afterwards. He wondered how long he's been asleep, and why he had wakened. He could hear heavy rain hammering against the bedroom window. A flash of lightening turned the room as bright as day, and he jumped in surprise as he saw the silhouette of a woman standing beside his bed. Two seconds after the flash, there was a loud crash of thunder, and the woman knelt down beside the bed. It was Amy, and she was whimpering in fear.

"Rob," she whispered, her voice trembling, "I'm scared. Can I stay with you for a while?"

Rob was groggy was sleep. "Scared? Scared of what?"

"The thunder; I'm scared of storms." At that moment there was another bright flash of lightening. Amy squeaked in panic and, not waiting for Rob's reply, pulled back the bed covers and slipped in beside him. She snuggled against his body as the thunder shook the house, and Rob could feel her body trembling.

He was also very well aware that he was completely naked, and this young woman was in his bed, pressed up against him. Nevertheless, he knew that she was terrified, and he put his arms around her, comforting her. She was wearing a loose tee-shirt, and he stroked her back and shoulders through the thin material. She responded by putting her arms around him.

The storm raged on, and with each crash of thunder she hugged him fiercely. She was recovering from her fear, and the trembling eventually stopped. But she was still pressed firmly against him. He grew more and more aware of her physical presence. He could feel her warm breath on his neck. He could feel the swell of her small breasts, unhindered by any bra, as they pressed against him. He could feel her smooth legs lying alongside his own legs. He could feel her arms around him.

And, with horror, he could feel his erection as it grew harder!

And he knew that she could feel it too, pressed against him as she was.

Eventually the storm began to move away, and the thunder became fainter. Amy made no attempt to disentangle herself from Rob's embrace. He wondered if she had fallen asleep. If not, he was sure that she was aware of his erection, but was unsure of what to say or do about it, if anything.

Amy removed all the doubts from his mind. She reached in between their bodies and grasped his hard cock. Rob jumped as he felt the hand wrap around his cock.

"I'm sorry, Rob. See what I've done to you, all because of my stupid fear of storms."

"It's not your fault, Amy, but this is really embarrassing. You should go back to your own room now. The storm has passed."

"I can't leave you like this. I'll fix things for you before I go." And she slid under the bedclothes, still holding his cock, pushing him over onto his back.

"No! No! Amy, stop! You don't have to do this!" He threw the bed clothes back, and there was enough dim light in the room for him to see the young woman as she lowered her mouth onto his cock. But he didn't try to stop her or push her away. The woman he had been fantasizing over all afternoon and evening was about to suck his cock!

Any hesitation he might have felt about the situation vanished as he felt her warm mouth engulf his cock. He let a low groan of pleasure escape from his lips at the exquisite sensation. She worked her hand up and down the shaft as she sucked gently, her head bobbing up and down slowly. He knew that he was going to come quickly. Suddenly she stopped, and pulled her mouth off his shaft.

"I don't want you to come in my mouth. I want you to come inside me," she whispered. She sat up quickly and pulled off the tee-shirt, then lay down on her back and slid her panties down her legs, and over her feet. She lay beside him, now as naked as he. She grasped his cock in her hand once more, and pulled him towards her.

"Lie on top of me," she ordered quietly, pulling on his cock.

Rob was no longer in control of the situation and did as she ordered, lying on top of the young woman. She parted her legs, and wrapped them around the back of his thighs. He raised his hips as she directed his cock towards her pussy. She stroked the soft tip up and down the folds of her flesh, and he could feel her moistness as she placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her body.

"Fuck me, Rob, please," she whispered urgently. She pushed her hips up towards him as he pushed down and, despite his misgivings, his cock slid into Amy as smoothly and easily as anything he had ever felt. Amy let out a slow hiss of pleasure as she felt his cock go deep inside her body, and Rob groaned again as her felt her tight cunt muscles grip his hardness. She began to move her hips up and down, impaling herself on his cock, then withdrawing from him almost completely. He moved his hips in rhythm with hers, trying to ensure that his cock was stroking her clitoris as it slid in and out, up and down.

The sensations were all too exquisite for him, and within a few seconds he could feel the orgasm building inside him. He moved faster and faster, fucking her as hard as he could, and the young woman responded, moving her hips as fast as she could too. With a growl he came, and she let out a moan as she felt his cum spurting into her, and she fucked him as hard as she could, milking the fluid out of his body. His orgasm lasted a long time, and he continued to thrust into her until she came too, whimpering quietly, and he felt the tightness in her cunt intensify.

They thrust against each other until passion was replaced by exhaustion, then they lay still in each other's arms. Rob moved his weight of Amy's body, and they lay side by side, in silence, until the last of the thunder faded away in the distance. Rob looked at the clock. It was only 1AM.

He was the first to speak.

"I'm sorry. I feel that I've taken advantage of you. Are you OK?"

"I'm not sorry. I'm glad we made love. And I feel wonderful," she replied. "You're a great lover and you made me come. I hope that this won't be the last time we have sex."

"Really? Are you sure? Our age difference worries me. Doesn't it bother you?"

"Age has nothing to do with it. We're good in bed together and that's all that matters."

"What about Julie?" he asked, thinking about his daughter. "How do you think she'll feel when she learns that her father has fucked her best friend?"

"First, you didn't fuck me, we fucked each other. It was a mutual thing. Second, Julie's a cool chick. She might never find out but, even if she does, she'll be OK with it, I'm sure."

Amy rolled on to her side, and took hold of his limp cock once again.

"We're talking too much and fucking too little. How much rest do you need before you're ready to go again?" she asked playfully.

"It depends on the woman," he replied with a laugh.

"I take that as a challenge," she said teasingly, and slid down his body once more. His cock was sticky with dried juices, hers and his. She took the limp member into her mouth and sucked hard. She tasted herself on his cock, and thought that it didn't taste too bad at all, quite pleasant actually. She could see why men liked to eat pussy if it tasted like this. She had never tasted pussy, although she and Julie had smooched on the bed in their college dorm on a few occasions. Those had just been mouth-on-mouth kisses, usually after too many tequila shooters and when a boyfriend wasn't available. She hadn't attached any significance to those kissing episodes at the time. Just a bit of fun, that was all it was. Now Amy was having other thoughts about Julie, more erotic thoughts.

She had continued to suck and caress Rob's cock, and her efforts were bringing a reward. The cock was stiffening nicely and was beginning to fill her mouth. Rob was feeling the result too, and was beginning to face-fuck the woman, slowly moving his hips up and down while he uttered small murmurs of pleasure.

jamboman
jamboman
149 Followers