An Adventure in Vegas

Story Info
Their vacation in Vegas leads to the unexpected.
24.7k words
4.69
769.6k
378
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
461 Followers

Brent and Joan Evans had been longing to go on a vacation together for well over a year. Between their families, large circle of friends and demanding jobs, the two of them had all but forgotten what it was like to spend some quality time alone with each other. Finally though, opportunity fell upon them and they were both thrilled as they drove their rental car down the famous Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"So, what to you want to do first?" Brent said to his wife of seven years. Glancing at her as they came to stop at a traffic light, he smiled as he had done countless times before, once again admiring her beauty. Despite these years together, he still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a gorgeous woman as his wife. An Asian-Anglo mix, her face was soft and breathtakingly beautiful; her subtle brown eyes highlighted by the way her silky black hair hung loosely around the sides of her face. As for her body, she had a sultry, petite build; one that, whenever they strolled down the beach near their home together, the sight of her in a bikini had induced hundreds of men to stare at her with deep lust in their eyes. However, physically speaking anyway, there was one more additional and very special trait his wife had that almost always made him forget about the rest---her smile; it was one that never failed to make his heart skip a beat.

Next to him, Joan was glancing back at her husband as she thought of the best way to answer his question. Before he asked however, she had been lost in thought thinking about their relationship. Whenever she looked back into their past, she could remember clearly how extremely handsome she thought Brent was the very first time she laid eyes on him. What made her fall in love with him though was the way he had never made her feel like an object, a prize or a possession as other men had treated her before. Even more, he had never failed to bring her back up whenever she was down; always provided encouragement whenever she needed it; supported her with any pursuit she wanted to make; made her feel secure; and, perhaps most importantly, had helped break her out of the protective shell that had been formed around her by her loving but often too controlling mother. The fact that Brent was ten years her senior was also a big plus because she had always felt more comfortable around older men, a result of her close relationship with her father she guessed.

Now though, she was heavily contemplating something that had been on her mind for almost a year. Away from life's demands back home, now she was free do something different, do something she hoped would not only be new, but exciting. Still debating the best way to broach this topic with her husband, Joan continued to remain silent as Brent started moving the car further down the Strip.

When Joan didn't respond to his question, Brent knew immediately from past experience that something was brewing in his wife's mind. Curious, he asked, "You're being quiet! What are you thinking so hard about?" After a brief pause, he then followed jokingly, "It can't be that serious! We're on vacation!"

Joan grinned knowing her husband was on to her as she said, "Well, there's several things, I just don't know what I want to do first! One thing, for sure, is I want to go to a really nice dinner with you. Two, I want to go shopping at the Forums in Caesars Palace. And three, when we get back to our hotel room later tonight, I want you to fuck me so you can give me a nice, strong orgasm!"

Brent laughed the second he heard her third choice. He loved it whenever she made such bold statements. He never tired hearing Joan telling him she wanted to "fuck". Hearing her say she wanted to "make love" was enjoyable, too. But, "fuck" always had that extra edge to it. Reflexively, simply hearing her say it often made his penis become erect, and it did then. However, he sensed she wasn't finished. Pushing her on, he said, "And, what's number four?"

Hearing this, Joan briefly bit down on her bottom lip, something she always did whenever she was anxious, nervous or excited. After taking in a guarded breath, for some strange reason concerned how Brent's response was going to be, she replied, "Well, I've been listening to some of the girls at work talking about how much they enjoy going to strip clubs with their husbands or friends. Hearing them talk about it the way they do has made me really curious what it's like and, well, I want you to take me to one so I can find out for myself!"

Before Joan was even finished, Brent's eyebrows were raised in deep surprise.Okay, I wasn't expecting that, he thought to himself.

Now, Joan was no saint, he knew that. Despite being the one and only man she had ever made love to and despite the strong inhibitions that had been ingrained in her from her Catholic upbringing, over the years he had seen how far Joan had broken away from the protective shell she was brought up in. During the last couple of years he thoroughly enjoyed how she had become much more open with her sexuality; how she responded more readily to fantasy or dirty talk in bed; very much enjoyed how she became more receptive to having sex in new positions or locations; admired how she had come to enjoy watching hardcore porn just as much, if not more, then he did.

However, despite these significant changes in regards to her sexuality over the years, one thing that had never changed was how much Joan wanted to keep this aspect of her life private, very much so. In addition to this, Joan was pretty shy until she got to know you. Because of these traits, Brent didn't think Joan couldever go into a place like a strip club.Heck, she won't even go into the adult section of the video store we rent movies at, he thought to himself even further. Sitting there, between this and the realization that Joan now actually wanted him to take her to a gentlemen's club was making him speechless.

"Are you mad?" From Brent's silence, Joan feared he might be.

"What? No! No! Not at all! I'm just very surprised, that's all!" After saying this, Brent needed to draw in a deep breath due to the effects of a sudden adrenaline rush. Despite the years they had been married, he still felt a twinge of excitement whenever he discussed anything related to sex with his wife. But, the rush he was feeling now was a lot more intense then what he had become accustomed to. As he drew in another deep breath, he felt like a thousand butterflies were bouncing around in his stomach.

"Did I upset you?" As she spoke, Joan was now thinking she should have kept her curiosity to herself.

"No! You didn't upset me at all!" Brent replied, tenderly squeezing his wife's thigh to emphasize his words.

Joan felt comforted by this. Before she could say anything further though, Brent asked, "So, what's got you so curious about going to a strip club?"

"It's only been a couple of times but whenever the girls talk about it, they always seem to put emphasis on how exciting and sexy it is. But emphasis on how much of a turn-on it is for them and their husbands or boyfriends. I just want to see what those places are really like inside and if they're as fun as they say they are!" As she spoke, Joan felt a lustful chill just thinking about it. Continuing, she added, "You've been in one! What did you think?"

"Well, it was a long time ago! I've been in one just once and that was when I was, like, twenty-two I think. Geez, sixteen years ago!"

"Did you like it?"

"I don't know. Well, I do remember I didn't think much of it because I knew I couldn't touch or play with any of the women, so why was I torturing myself. Plus, I was single at the time and I didn't have a way of relieving the tension that built up inside me that night the way I would have preferred." After a brief pause, Brent quickly added, "In hindsight though, I can see how some people would find it erotic or sexy!"

After saying this, both Joan and Brent sat silently, thinking. For Brent, he was not only still feeling the affects of being taken aback by Joan's new curiosity, he was beginning to wonder what else Joan had been hearing from her friends at work. Because of this, he had to ask, "Now you've gotme really curious! Have you been thinking about maybe dancing in a strip club or something like that too, or are you just curious to see what it would be like inside?" As he said this, he knew Joan had a body and figure that could easily be placed in a magazine like Playboy, let alone displayed in gentleman's club working as an exotic dancer if she wanted to.Shoot, he thought to himself,she would make a hell of a lot of money doing it if she ever did.

Immediately confirming what he expected all along though, Joan replied, "No! No way! I would never dance in one! I'm just really curious, that's all! And, besides, we're in Vegas! I won't be paranoid about someone we know or some client of mine seeing me here!"

After a few seconds, barely believing he was actually saying it, barely believing what was happening, Brent said, "Okay! Let's go! It'll be fun! Besides, at least this time I know I'll be getting lucky afterward!"

Hearing this, Joan laughed, excited he said yes. However, making sure one last time, she asked, "Are you sure you really want to go, though?"

"Yeah! What's that catchphrase now? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

Happily, Joan responded, "I like that!" She had heard that catch phrase before, as well. For her though, before the sun would rise the next morning, it would mean so much more.

A few hours later, after shopping, a nice dinner at The Bellagio hotel and a couple of glasses of wine, Brent and Joan finally parked their car at a place called the Penthouse Club. As Brent paid the entrance fee to get into the strip club, both were feeling nervous. Especially Joan, for she was finally going to experience something she had very much wanted to do for some time.

After entering, Brent was immediately surprised how nice it was inside. The place he remembered going to many years before was a dump, smelling like stale smoke and alcohol with average-at-best looking girls he could barely see on dimly lit stages. This club, however, was definitely high-end due to its excellent sound system, leather chairs, clean floors, attractive lighting; and even more so, the exceptionally beautiful women.

For Joan, it was only the women that she noticed, first. She had always considered herself straight, very much so. When it came to sex, she wanted a man. She loved feeling Brent on top of her, inside her. However, during the last year or two she had become attuned to the fact that she was beginning to feel more and more curious what it would be like to have sex with another woman. But, that was all it ever was, ever would be, just curiosity. Nevertheless, she did find a woman's body beautiful and was easily turned-on by the sight of one whenever she watched an adult movie or flipped through one of Brent's Penthouse magazines. And seeing these woman now---all in various states of undress, some around her giving lap dances topless, some on a large stage about thirty feet away, completely naked---made her feel arousal in a way she had never experienced before. With the tight fitting, red mini-dress she had decided to wear this night, she soon found herself anxiously wanting to take a seat, fearful the lacey underwear she was wearing underneath might in some way allow some of the vaginal secretions she knew was now being created heavily within to escape.

Because of this, Joan was relieved when a hostess walked up to her and Brent. Immediately though, she felt even more titillation when she saw that the woman's entire body could be easily seen through the transparent lingerie she was wearing. Holding on to Brent's arm, she listened with him as the hostess explained to them how busy the club was this night, asking if they would mind whether or not another couple could join them at their table sometime later on, if necessary. Joan felt mildly uncomfortable about this at first, but when told that if they didn't have any objections they could sit closer to the stage, she told Brent it would be okay after he asked. With that, the hostess then guided them to a table just a few feet away from the large stage that rested prominently in the middle of the club.

As Brent walked behind Joan toward their table, his eyes locked in on her backside.God she looks sexy tonight, he thought to himself. As they continued walking however, through his peripheral vision he quickly caught a number of stares being thrown directly at her. Aware of this, he asked himself silently,I wonder how many of you guys wish you could have her for yourself? And as he thought this, very secret fantasies of his started to run heavily through his mind. These thoughts quickly making him want to take a seat as well, wanting to do so in order to hide what he knew was rapidly going to be a visible bulge in his pants.

For the moment, the table at which they were seated was empty. After ordering drinks, they both then began to look around. Smiling, Brent glanced to his right so he could watch a couple of woman as they performed lab dances in the midst of a large number of male patrons seated in the club. As he did so though, he again discovered a number of stares being directed toward his wife. Again, the knowledge of this, that men were still looking at her, admiring her even after she was seated, knowing what they were likely thinking, knowing what they were probably wanting, it all excited him even more.

For Joan, sitting next to Brent, her complete focus was on the stage to her left. On it, only about four feet from where she sat was a woman who looked to be nineteen years old at the most. Completely nude, the young brunette was dancing, using a pole for support as she twirled around it like an acrobat; occasionally highlighting her seductive performance by grinding her exquisite body directly against it in what was a purposeful, extremely provocative display.

Mesmerized, Joan admired the dancer's performance for the next five minutes or so, gradually becoming acutely aware that her own nipples were hardening as she continued to watch. At one point, feeling her face flush when her eyes unexpectedly locked with the dancer's, her jaw dropping when the woman continued to stare directly at her as she slid her back slowly down the length of the pole, purposefully spreading her thighs apart as she did so, her act fully exposing her femininity in a way Joan knew instinctively was meant for her alone to see. A few seconds later though, she found herself covering her mouth in shock when the dancer reached down and began to playfully tap her vagina purposely for Joan to watch even further, the act causing a ring pierced through one of the dancer's labia to sparkle like a diamond.

Fortunately for Brent, he too caught the last minute or two of the dancer's performance, greatly admiring how she was teasing his wife. Noticing Joan's face now had a sharp pink hue, he asked, "Are you doing okay?"

Caught staring wide-eyed at the dancer, Joan giggled. Looking at her husband, she smiled and said simply, "Yeah! I'm fine!"

"So, what do you think? Do you like?" As Brent asked, he thoroughly enjoyed seeing the flushed look on Joan's face.

"I know we just got here, but, I really like it! The girls at work were right, these places are hot!" As she said this, Joan leaned into Brent taking hold of his upper arm, pressing her body against his.

Liking this, Brent responded. "I thought your friends said these places were 'sexy'?"

Smiling, Joan looked directly into her husband's eyes and said, "Hot is my word!Sexy somehow isn't good enough!"

Hearing this, Brent was surprised, especially given the short period of time they had been in the club. But, he loved her response.

For the next thirty minutes or so, both watched a number of different dancers as they performed on the stage; breaking away on occasion to admire a particular performer they liked watching a little earlier as she later mingled in the audience behind them, watching even closer when the dancer provided what looked to be a very titillating lab dance for a patron who happily forked over the twenty dollar fee. In time though, Brent caught the same hostess that had guided him and Joan to their table coming toward them with another couple. Watching them as they approached, Brent saw that the man of the party looked to be in his early fifties, the woman in her late thirties. Both were very attractive with nice bodies, the man wearing an expensive business suit, the woman a sexy yet conservative dress. When the hostess reached their table, Brent stood and the couples introduced themselves. Then, after exchanging pleasantries, all of them sat down. After a few seconds of awkward silence followed, the older gentleman broke the discomfort, asking, "We haven't seen you two here before! Are you both visiting Vegas from out of town?"

"Yes, we are! We're from Los Angeles!" Brent replied.

With that said, the couples started to chat, initially discussing such things as their careers, home, the usual getting-to-know-someone-new kind of conversations people have. As time passed, Brent and Joan quickly found themselves becoming very comfortable around them. In fact, both soon found they very much enjoyed their company. For Brent and Joan, they enjoyed hearing about Stephen's work as a trial lawyer who specialized in going after corrupt HMOs, and Stacey's work as a manager at a very renowned restaurant at a high-end hotel on the Strip. For Stephen and Stacey, they were intrigued listening to Brent discussing his work a television news producer, and Joan's work as a clothing designer. As the minutes continued to drift by, all would be surprised when they learned an hour-and-a-half had rolled off the clock.

As the group conversed for another hour, comfort levels among the four continued to increase steadily allowing the frankness and intimacy of their discussion to expand even further. Inspired by their surroundings, and with the help of alcohol, the group's focus gradually turned toward more risqué topics. Initially, tame curiosities like how each couple first met, first kisses, etc. were discussed. It was one of the women, however, who was the first to ask a much more intimate question, taking things to a higher level when Stacey asked, "So you two, how old were each of you when you lost your virginity?"

Although Joan had thus far opened up to the new couple more then he would have ever predicted, Brent still had a strong feeling his wife would to be very hesitant or perhaps even unwilling to answer Stacey's question. Because of this, he quickly responded in an attempt to avoid an awkward moment at the table, saying, "It wasn't by choice but I was eighteen when I lost mine. I was probably the only guy from my high school that didn't lose his virginity before graduation. In fact, they probably have a plaque with my name on it somewhere in my old school because it seemed like everybody was doing it except me!"

Hearing this, everyone laughed.

"How was your first experience when it did happen?" Stacey followed.

"It was fun! Before I changed majors in college, I was in sports medicine. At a convention in Albuquerque, New Mexico of all places, I met a student there who was a few years older then me. At first, when she learned about my virginity from a friend of mine she teased me about it all day. But, that night, she took it from me!" After a brief pause, Brent then added, "It was a great first experience!"

Smiling, Stacey said, "From the grin on your face, it looks like it was!"

Now her turn, Joan usually would have been resistant in continuing with such a conversation, especially with two people whom she had just met. But, with alcohol flowing through her veins lowering her guardedness, not to mention the strong arousal she was feeling, still very much aware of what was commencing around her, she surprised even herself when she dove into the topic at hand and responded, "Brent was my first! The night we got married!" After a brief pause, she followed, "He's my first and only!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
461 Followers