An Affair of Another Color Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through the laundry piece by piece to make sure I wasn't breaking any washing instructions as I am careful not to. When I started to wonder where my red sexy panties were, the ones I wore last Sunday when I went to Mark's. They had to be in there somewhere so I looked closely not really worried yet. I still hadn't found them so my search became more frantic. I stopped the machine and started to pull the wet clothes out one by one and no sign of the panties. My heart nearly stopped cold.

Had I been caught? Maybe I didn't look close enough at the fabric. Maybe there was a big spot of semen looking me right in the face and I was too emotional to notice. Maybe he's going to pull them out and drop them on the table and then what would be my defense? I must have really screwed up this time, but why is he waiting? Is he trying to torture me? By this time I was going over every piece of laundry, light or dark, at least 5 times each. Maybe they got into a shirt and I have to shake them out I thought as I gave each shirt a shake. Nothing, there was nothing and there was no denying that the panties were not there.

Last chance! Maybe they're upstairs having fallen out of the laundry basket. I retraced my steps with my eyes covering every square inch of floor. I passed the closed door of my son's room and was back in my bedroom. I looked on the floor, under the bed, in the washroom and I even went through my husband's things. Other than the couple porn magazines I did know he had I found nothing. The panties were gone and all I was left with was fright.

Why now? Why when I was determined to change did I have to go and get caught? I couldn't believe what was happening and worse I didn't know how I was going to explain it. Would he want to know who? I could never tell him, his opinion of me would be forever changed and it would crush him at the same time. All I could do was go back and do the laundry and wait for the guillotine to drop.

My husband didn't bring it up that day. I didn't know what he could have been waiting for but there was no mention of the panties. The laundry was done and sorted but there was still no sign of them; he must have had them.

That evening we had sex and I initiated for the first time in a long time. I tried to do everything to please him. I sucked his dick while doing the little swirl things with my tongue that he likes so much. I got on top so he could relax and see me from a different angle, almost every time we do it I would assume the bottom. I even did one of the naughty things that he likes that is strictly a special occasion thing I licked his asshole.

My husband likes to pat my head and call me "good girl"in bed but hadn't in a long time so it drove me wild when he did that night. We finished our love making session in a familiar way that helps me orgasm. My husband will suck one of my nipples while playing with the other, at the same time I will rub my clit until it pushes me over the edge. One of my little fetishes is to get fucked right after cumming, my husband knows this well and finished me off with my ankles pressed against my ears.

Afterwards he told me that it was the best sex that we have had in years. And there was no mention of my lingerie. I wasn't feeling any weird vibes from him, I thought that maybe I had lost my ability to read him at all. I went to the washroom to wipe the cum off belly feeling like I had received a strange stay of execution.

In the washroom I cried uncontrollably. I thought about how great my husband is and how badly I had acted. He came in to console me but I couldn't even tell him why I was crying. I wanted to come clean but I just didn't have the strength of character. I told my husband how much I love him and how much I love the kids. He hugged me in the small bedroom washroom and told me that whatever it was would be ok. I leaned on him to make my way to our bed, that night I fell asleep on his chest.

I have not seen Mark since and do not plan to. The entire affair is a kaleidoscope of emotions for me. It made me feel sexy, young and exciting there is no denying that. It also made me feel guilty, unstable, selfish and emotional. I found that it was possible to have love for more than one person. I did love Mark and still feel warm thoughts for him to this day. My hope is that he meets a nice woman, one that is able to share his life.

As I am writing this I still do not know what happened to my red panties. They disappeared only to be seen again by me in nightmares. I find myself second guessing what my actions were that night but I know that my pants never came completely off and I remember cleaning up. The only thing I can think of is that I perhaps flushed them down the toilet but I have no recollection of doing that.

Mich

12