An African Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Understood. Where are you taking me?"

"To a koppie off a service road. No one but me and my staff can go there. I'll radio in and tell them I'm there, and no one else will come."

Ziddi radioed the service tower and blasted off some orders in Kiswahili. Maya heard a lot of words she understood: research, Joachim, Heidi.

After Ziddi finished with the radio, Maya asked him what he spoke about Joachim and Heidi.

"I asked my staff to get the two of them from the research camp, with their bags packed and take them to the gate where I'll meet them in a few hours."

Maya squealed. She then went leaned over to Ziddi and kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you!"

"You are welcome," smiled Ziddi. "We'll call the professor before we go meet them at the gate. I'll tell him why I'm kicking them out. You can tell him you tried to help them stay but I am adamant."

"Oooh. You are wicked. I love it!"

"Oh, the kind of things one needs to do to get into the pants of a hot German."

They both laughed.

The juices started flowing in Maya's pussy as she looked forward to being dogged by Ziddi in the open Serengeti! She unzipped her shorts and put her fingers over her clit and started playing with herself. Ziddi smiled as he stole glances at this young woman playing with herself. Maya orgasmed loudly and then smiled at Ziddi.

"I couldn't wait," she giggled.

Ziddi smiled as he continued to drive. Watching Maya masturbate had given him a tremendous hard-on. The koppie was still half an hour away. He noticed that the bumpy roads and the harsh sun were making Maya drowsy. As the girl dozed off, Ziddi's hard-on subsided.

The koppie was one of the few in this part of the park. It was on a natural elevation and was unusually large for an isolated koppie. It also had a natural hole in which a car could be parked. Rangers loved the koppie because they could scan a lot of the park without being noticed.

As Ziddi pulled into the koppie, a cackle of hyenas ran away from the koppie. They weren't happy that their daytime roost had been disturbed. Maya was still asleep. Ziddi quietly got out of the car and scanned the area. With the hyenas out in the distance, he was sure there were no other animals in the vicinity that he'd have to worry about. He pulled out a camping mattress and put it out on the clearing in front of his vehicle. He removed his official uniform and placed it gently on the hood of his car. Sitting only in his boxers, he lit up a cigarette and waited for Maya to wake up.

After a few minutes, Maya woke up and noticed that they had parked. She also saw that Ziddi was sitting on the bed in his boxers. She smiled. Her heart was pounding. "Naughty naughty Maya. You're such a slut," she said to herself. Ziddi heard Maya opening the door and went up to her. She was smiling in anticipation. Without a word, Ziddi pushed her against the LandCruiser and kissed her. His hands roamed on her naked thighs as he thrust his hips into her.

"Were you waiting for a long time," asked Maya.

"Long enough," said Ziddi as he pulled out his boxers and got naked. Maya took cue and quickly got herself naked and put her clothes away inside the car.

Ziddi then pressed Maya back against the car as he put his cock between her thighs. Her juices were already flowing.

"Condoms," she said.

"Sorry," said Ziddi as he ran to his trouser pocket and came back rolling a condom on his very hard cock.

He got back into his position and started kissing Maya. He dry humped her a few times and slowly positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Maya's pussy was dripping wet and didn't resist when Ziddi's cock entered her. Ziddi's cock felt great entering the body of that young researcher. "That feels so good," growled Ziddi.

"I know. It feels so good," said Maya as she playfully bit Ziddi's ear while running her hands all over Ziddi's shaved head.

Ziddi increased his pace and began banging Maya. The LandCruiser swayed to the motion of their rhythm. Ziddi fucked her with power. Maya had already finished several times and Ziddi was every bit as powerful as she had imagined him to be in her fantasy. The two of them fucked for several minutes before Ziddi pulled out with a huge smile on his face.

"Did you finish," asked Maya.

"No madam. Not yet," said Ziddi as he went down on his knees, held Maya by her buttocks, lifted her up and placed her on his face. Maya held on to the LandCruiser for support as she laughed wildly. "You smell wonderful."

Maya had only dated boys around her age and no one had ever gone down on her. This was a new experience for her and she loved the feeling of a man's tongue on her pussy and clit. Ziddi licked all around her vulva and occasionally bit her labia as he buried his face inside Maya's hairy pussy.

"Oh my GAWWWD," Maya moaned. "That feels so damn good."

With his nose putting pressure on her clitoris, Ziddi nibbled at her labia and penetrated her with his tongue. Maya's thighs clamped Ziddi's head as she descended into throes of an intense orgasm. She shook and vibrated intensely as she let out a loud cry of satisfaction.

Ziddi then just lifted her up like a rag doll and took her to the mattress in front of his vehicle. He put her down and went on top of her. He spread her legs, and got himself into a missionary position. Maya's pussy was still dripping wet from the orgasm she had just had. Ziddi went in easily and began banging her hard. Maya closed her eyes as she received a pounding from this older African man. Soon, Maya's vagina began contracting around Ziddi's hard cock and began milking it. That pushed Ziddi over the edge as he slowed down his strokes into more gentler and deeper pushes. Ziddi screamed as he pumped copious amounts of cum into his condom.

Ziddi pulled out and rolled over on his back and laughed with satisfaction. "That was very good. I have missed sex for too long."

Maya rolled over to her side and looking into Ziddi's eyes, she kissed him and said, "Glad I could help. I must confess that it was the best sex I have ever had."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think I understand the difference between boys and men now," she giggled.

Ziddi laughed and said, "I have much to teach you then."

"Right now?"

"Not right now. Go on and dress up, we have work to do now. As for later, I have plans for you."

"You're making me horny just by saying that you have plans for me. I cannot wait," said Maya.

"You're here for five more months. I'm sure you can take care of the research yourself. I'll make sure you're rejuvenated each morning and have something to look forward each night."

Maya squealed and kissed Ziddi.

**

Ziddi brought up many charges agains Joachim and Heidi. Above all, he made them feel guilty that Maya could have been killed because of their behavior. Joachim and Heidi didn't protest much as they received their marching orders. Ziddi and Maya then called Professor Schwengel and told him about why Joachim and Heidi could no longer stay in the park. The professor was worried his research season would get destroyed, so he said he'll personally be there in a few weeks and stay for the entire duration of the season.

Maya looked at Ziddi and said, "Oh no, there goes the grand plans you had for me."

Ziddi smiled and said, "Don't worry, Ziddi always has a plan. We still have a few weeks until the professor comes. I'll stay with you at the research camp until then. You need protection there, right?"

Maya squealed with joy.

**

Over the next few weeks, Ziddi and Maya had sex countless times. Ziddi and Maya would go their separate ways and sunrise and would hook up at sunset. Ziddi would come up in kinky ways to have sex and Maya was always game. Maya was having the best time of her life and Ziddi was her Adonis.

The day before the professor arrived, Maya and Ziddi had just finished having sex. Maya was very sad that that may have been the last time they would have sex. Ziddi asked her to be patient. "Obviously we can't do anything for the first two weeks at least when the professor is here. I have known Karl for thirty years and I think I know how we could amenable."

"How?"

"I have a plan that is almost guaranteed to work. However, that will require your cooperation too."

"I don't understand."

"I'll tell you in a bit. Now rollover and show me that ass of yours. I'm not letting you sleep tonight because who knows if I'll get another chance with you again?"

**

After the professor arrived, Maya did everything as Ziddi had instructed her to do. She wore revealing clothes, dinner conversations were loaded with innuendos and she observed that the professor was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of her.

Ziddi received regular updates from Maya about the proceedings from the camp. Then, asbout ten days after the professor arrived, Ziddi announced that he was ready to put the second stage of his plan into action. He was nearly a hundred percent sure it would work.

He asked Maya, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes. One hundred percent."

**

The next evening with Professor Schwengel arrived back at the campsite, he noticed Ziddi's LandCruiser was parked there. He saw that the tent door for Maya's tent was open and thought that Ziddi must be there chatting with his student. When he went in, he got the shock of life.

Maya was completely naked and laying down on her bed. She was shaking, sweaty and red. Ziddi's coal black body was pounding her with ferocity. Ziddi was groaning as he fucked the beautiful student of Professor Schwengel, and Maya was moaning with pleasure.

The professor felt like he had to do something. He wanted to grab Ziddi and slam him to the ground. However, they were doing nothing wrong: Ziddi was a single man and Maya was a single woman. He quickly realized he was being the dirty one by invading on their privacy. His mind wanted to leave, but his heart (and cock) wanted to stay.

Ziddi finally looked at the professor and calmly said, "Come in Karl. Have a seat. Close the door. We don't want any mosquitoes here at night."

Maya just looked at her professor and smiled.

"Ziddi, please stop," the professor said faintly as he fought to ward off a massive hard-on in his pants.

"Why," asked Ziddi with authority. He began banging her harder and Maya was having another orgasm seeing that she was being watched by her professor.

"Maya, stop," said the professor.

Maya replied, "Professor Schwengel, you stay in our go out, but please close the door for God's sake."

The professor shut the door and stayed inside.

Ziddi finished and then pulled out his cock from her and got up. He looked at Maya and smiled. Maya smiled back at him.

"Want to have a go at her, Karl," said Ziddi.

"What? What did you say," the professor asked nervously.

"You can fuck her if you want. She is your student after all."

Professor Karl Schwengel's body shivered. All he could muster was, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, professor," giggled Maya.

The professor did not need a second invitation. After all the teasing Maya had done during the last ten days, he wanted to fuck her. To hell with consequences he thought. He quickly got naked and went on to the bed with Maya. He gave a quick kiss on her lips and said, "I want to make love that sweet pussy of yours."

Maya giggled, "Men versus boys!"

Ziddi quipped, "That's true my dear. You'll only want men from now on!"

Maya nodded.

Before he went down on her, the professor briefly took a moment to look at his young student's naked body. "Such a delicate, beautiful girl," he said. "So innocent looking and so naughty!"

He the put his hairy face on her hairy mound. The smell of her pussy made him instantly put his tongue out for a taste. He put pressure on her clitoris and bit her labia as he began to give her the most delicate of orgasms.

"Oh, professor," cooed Maya as she shivered.

Having given her first orgasm, the professor stood up with the intent to now penetrate her. Ziddi threw him a condom and said, "Go on, she's waiting for you."

The professor was well endowed. For a man in his sixties, he was also extremely fit and his dick was very hard. He quickly rolled a condom on to his cock and went on top of a giggling Maya. A chill went through Maya's body as she saw her professor mounting her. She held the professor's face and said, "Come on in. I'm waiting!"

The professor gently pushed his hard cock into Maya's pussy with ease. "You're so hot inside," he said.

Maya giggled as she closed her eyes in anticipation of the professor's big cock entering her fully. The professor entered her slowly, starting with gentle thrusts.

"Harder," whispered Maya.

The professor then did just that. The tension that had been building up over the last week or so exploded and the professor began banging hard at Maya's pussy. Maya closed and eyes and moaned as she received powerful thrusts from her advisor. Ever since Ziddi told her that she may have to fuck him, Maya had been waiting for this moment. The sheer naughtiness of fucking her professor in middle-of-nowhere Africa was doing all sorts of magic to her body. Hearing and feeling Maya finishing with another explosive orgasm pushed the professor over the edge. He came violently and hard, and collapsed on top of his young student.

"Du dreckige Hure. Du bist 'ne Schlampe!," the professor said as he laughed. Maya laughed at being called a dirty whore and a slut.

She responded by calling the professor a son of a bitch and a dirty bastard, "Sohn einer Hündin! Was I that good, du Drecksack!?"

"It was heaven. Heaven."

With that, the two of them started an epic kiss-and-cuddle session. Ziddi looked at them, laughed and said, "Karl, Maya has never been with two men at the same time. Should we give her that experience today?"

Maya squealed at the prospect of being fucked by two men at the same time.

"See, she wants it," said Ziddi.

"Ziddi, I've never done such a thing myself," said the professor.

"I've not done such a thing too. It's going to be a first time for all of us then," laughed Ziddi.

Maya jumped out of the bed and said, "You boys decide on what you want to do to me. I have to go pee first."

Just as Maya was going out, Ziddi went to her and whispered something in her ear. Maya giggled and went out.

"What did you tell her?"

"I just told her to wash her ass, because she's going to get a cock up it soon."

"I see. Can I take her ass?"

"Of course! Let me tell you that it is one fine piece of ass," laughed Ziddi.

"I've never fucked someone in the ass. Is it difficult?"

"Not really. Karl, I believe you brought a care package for Maya from her friend?"

"Yes, I already gave it to her."

"I know. Do you know what was in it?"

"No."

"This," said Ziddi as he picked up some lube from under Maya's bed. "This magic stuff is what is needed to get easy access to her ass. Just remember not to push too hard in the beginning. You don't want to hurt it."

"Are you boys talking about my ass," said Maya as she came in.

"Yes," said Ziddi, "Karl was getting a bit nervous because he's never fucked someone in the ass before."

Maya said, "I'm nervous too. Prof Schwengel is quite big."

Ziddi said, "It should be fine. Don't worry."

Ziddi laid down on the bed and asked Maya to come on top of him. "Karl, mount her. You'll have more control that way. Remember, gentle first."

Ziddi then began sucking on Maya's puffy nipples. Maya kissed his clean shaven head. The professor rolled a condom on his cock and poured lots of lube on top of it. He then took some of the lube and applied it around Maya's puckered asshole. Ziddi then entered Maya's pussy and began to slowly thrust into and out of it.

Ziddi put a finger in Maya's ass and said, "Karl, I think she's ready. Go for it."

"Come on in professor," Maya said with amazing cuteness that made the man harder.

"Push your ass up a little higher Maya," Ziddi ordered.

As Maya lifted her ass, the professor was able to position himself at the entrance of her ass. He pushed his cock gently and just managed to get its head inside Maya. She moaned and then gasped when she realized she had cocks of two men in her at the same time! That gasp of hers was the definition of pleasure!

The professor then gently put his entire cock into Maya's ass. "It's fully in," he said.

"It feels lovely," cooed Maya.

Ziddi said, "Karl, with the ass, you pull out quickly and push gently. Kind of reverse of fucking pussy."

Karl did just that. He pulled out quickly and thrust back in gently. He that again, and again, and again.

"Oh my god. This is so nice," she moaned.

Maya's beautiful little breast jiggled as the professor settled into a good fucking rhythm. Ziddi was tightening his he thrust into Maya. He was focused on Maya's beautiful breasts as he fucked her pussy.

The two men fucked Maya long and hard as all three of them writhed, caught in the throes of erotic pleasure. Maya felt a wave of unadulterated ecstasy as she howled and shook. She experienced the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She felt like her mind did not have any control over her body at that instant. As she moved in strange and sexy ways, the professor grunted and started to climax in her ass too.

"My god, that was good," said the professor.

"We are waiting for you Ziddi," smiled Maya who had just recovered from her incredible orgasm.

Ziddi smiled and said, "I'm close."

"Let me help you," said Maya as she suddenly bit Ziddi's left nipple and squeezed his right nipple with her left hand.

Maya started sucking hard on Ziddi's left nipple. That was giving Ziddi all sorts of strange sensations. No one had done that to him before. He closed his eyes and started fucking Maya's pussy harder.

"Mmmmmm, Maya. You are so amazing."

Maya moaned as she continued sucking on his nipple. It soon pushed Ziddi over and he began pumping lots of cum inside his condom in Maya's pussy. Maya felt the condom expand and that pushed her into another orgasm - a little subtler than the previous ones.

Maya smiled at Ziddi and he smiled back at her. They rubbed noses and kissed. "That was amazing Ziddi! Thank you," she said.

The professor pulled out his limp cock from Maya's ass, rolled on to the bed beside Ziddi, and said, "Yeah, thanks you two. This is going to be the best research trip of my life!"

"I am sure," said Ziddi. "We should thank Maya for being such a sport."

Maya said, "Thank me? I should be thanking you two for helping me discover my sexuality!"

Ziddi said, "There's still so much for you to discover my darling."

"I cannot wait," giggled Maya.

Maya then crawled into Ziddi's arms like a baby baboon into its mother's arms. Tired and satisfied, the three of them slept like babies, with a full orchestra of a the savanna night giving them a rousing performance.

12