An Evening Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our waitress showed up with some menus and an inquiry regarding our drink orders. Jill already had a glass of wine in front of her, so Sarah and I each ordered one for ourselves. The three of us made small talk for awhile about the usual topics – the weather, politics, travel, etc. It turned out that the pictures Jill sent us were taken on a beach in the Virgin Islands that Sarah and I had visited.

As we carried on the conversation, I got a good look at Jill. I decided that the pictures we had seen really didn't do her justice; in person, she was even sexier. I know some people may find that hard to understand – how could a woman sitting clothed in a restaurant look sexier than in a naked picture of her – but it was true. She was wearing an emerald green top, cut low enough to show off her ample cleavage, that went beautifully with her short blonde hair and what I could now see were deep green eyes. She had dangly gold earrings that danced when she laughed and nodded her head. And that smile – every time she flashed it, I was struck by how engaging she was. I realized as I was sitting there that I hadn't even taken notice of what kind of pants she was wearing when she stood up to greet us. I had been so locked into her smile and face, that what she wore below the belt never registered. And from my side of the booth I couldn't see.

At the same time I was watching Jill during the conversation, I was gauging Sarah's reaction. We had been together long enough that I could read her as easily as a third grade textbook. And I could tell that she was into Jill as much as I was. When we meet potential swing partners for the first time, I can tell right away what Sarah thinks about them. She's always polite, and respectful, but I know if she's not interested. This time I could tell she was past interested, and into intrigued, probably because of Jill and who she was but also because of the general possibility of having a single, bisexual woman join us for the first time.

As we finished our wine, ordered another round, and ordered our dinner, we were getting very comfortable with each other. The booth was private enough that we could carry on a quiet conversation about what our sexual interests were. Sarah did most of the talking for us; I hadn't realized at first that this was going on, but as the conversation ensued, I realized that she was being a bit more assertive. This was somewhat of a new pattern, because normally, when we met with a couple, there was much cross-conversation. But with just one other person joining us, it was more one-on-one. She described our love of sex, told a little bit about the evolution of our D/s relationship, and mentioned some of the things we liked to do while she was domming me. I added a few comments to the conversation at times, but for the most part, let Sarah carry the show.

Jill shared with us more details about what she was into. She was into submission, but only with women; she had never had a D/s relationship with a man. When Sarah asked her why, she replied, "I think it has something to do with trust. For some reason, I am able to trust women and give myself up to them, but I'm not able to do that with men." She seemed to spend as much time in relationships with women as with men; while she did not do a lot of swinging with couples, she said that when she did she enjoyed the men as much as the women. She related how she had been married at a young age, during college, but realized early on that it had been a mistaken relationship and was divorced less than five years later. Since then, she seemingly had been happy with a series of relationships with both men and women.

As dinner came, we turned back to conversation about the mundane, though it was quite clear that the earlier discussion about sex was hanging over the table. Another round of wine accompanied dinner, and by the time the dinner dishes were cleared, we all agreed that we should stop or we'd never be able to drive away safely. We decided to order dessert and coffee (tea for Sarah) in order to give the alcohol a chance to seep out of our bloodstreams.

As we waited for dessert, Sarah took the initiative to bring the conversation back to where it had been before dinner, and she did so in her typical no-nonsense manner. "So Jill," she started, "are Bob and I going to get to know you a little better?" As she said this, I noticed she removed her left hand from the table and dropped it down on the seat next to her. I couldn't see for sure, but I was pretty certain that the hand was now on Jill's leg. I raised my eyebrows just a bit, and looked at Jill to gauge her reaction.

Without skipping a beat, Jill replied, "I hope so, I'd like that very much. I've had a wonderful time tonight, and would like this to continue." It was unclear to me what she meant by "continue," but what I did know was that I liked the direction the evening was heading.

Sarah slowly scooted out of the booth and stood up, declaring, "I need to use the ladies room. Jill, care to join me?" Jill hesitated for just a second, and replied, "Yes, I will, thank you." I watched her scoot out to stand by Sarah. It was at that point that I was reminded what she was wearing in addition to the green blouse – a rather short, above-the-knee, black skirt. While on the rack I would have thought it would not have been right for her, as she wore it it looked great. Her legs were muscular, but not too large, and she was able to wear the relatively short skirt and look great in it. I surmised that when Sarah's hand dropped down from the table, it had landed not on Jill's skirt but more likely on her bare thigh.

As the two women headed for the ladies room, I downed the last of my third glass of wine, and wondered what was going to happen tonight. As I described earlier, Sarah and I had played on a first date with a couple before, but since this was the first time we'd met a single woman, it seemed like all our previous experiences held little relevance for what was likely to occur tonight.

While it seemed like a long time the two women were gone, I knew it was only a couple of minutes as I saw the two of them making their way back to our table. I could have sworn that Jill looked a little flush, but I was sure it was only my overactive imagination (and libido) playing tricks on me. She scooted back into the booth, followed by Sarah, just as the waitress arrived with our cake, coffee, and tea. I noticed that Sarah seemed to be sitting even closer to Jill than she had been earlier. As she picked up her fork, I saw that her left hand was again down below the table. I tried to lean forward to see what was going on, but the table was too wide for me to see without standing up and being just a bit obvious about the whole maneuver. What I could see, though, from the slight movement in her upper arm, was that her hand seemed to be moving forward and backward slightly, and knowing my wife as well as I did, I guessed that she was lightly stroking Jill's thigh. As I glanced at Jill's face, I was now convinced that there was indeed a slight flush to her face.

My curiosity had gotten the best of me, so I tried to figure out how I could see what was going on. I contemplated the old dropped fork trick, but decided that was just too obvious. So I borrowed one from Sarah's book. I politely excused myself, saying I was going to visit the men's room. I knew this would take me past them, and as I walked by, I glanced over. Sarah was calmly eating her cake, and there was Jill's skirt slightly hiked up, given Sarah ample access to stroke Jill's bare thigh. I smiled to myself and headed to the men's room to do my business (why waste the opportunity, I figured).

As I returned, Sarah was no longer touching Jill. The two of them were smiling, as if there were some kind of private joke they were enjoying. I sat down, and Sarah turned to me said, "Well Bob, in your absence our new friend and I have cooked up a plan for tonight."

Again, it was my turn to raise my eyebrows, and say, "Oh really, and what would that be?"

"Jill has graciously invited us back to her house. She has a hot tub that she thinks we would like very much," she replied.

Needless to say, this was sweet music to my ears. Logistical arrangements are always a challenge for us, especially on a first date. We have young kids at home, and while we have no problems getting babysitters, we're generally not able to play at home. So when we meet somebody who has free run of their house, it just makes things that much easier for us. While there have been plenty of times where we've checked into cheap motels on short notice, we always prefer the comfort and privacy of somebody's home.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "Whatever you women want, I'm happy to go along."

Sarah retorted, "Just the way a good sub should be, Bob." She turned to Jill, and said, "Don't you think so, Jill?"

I was a bit surprised, because Sarah generally doesn't refer to my submissiveness in public like that. But I decided discretion was the better part of valor at that point, and I kept my mouth shut. Jill replied to Sarah, "Absolutely," with a slight grin on her face.

We finished our desserts, paid the bill, and headed out the door, Sarah first, followed by Jill, then me. Jill hadn't put her coat on yet, so I had a good look at her ass in the short skirt, and I liked what I saw. It was tight around her shapely ass, and my mind immediately started imagining the things I would like to do to it, a very similar reaction to when I had seen the naked picture of her just a few days earlier.

As we left the restaurant, I helped both women on with their coats, and Sarah said, "We'll follow Jill in our car, dear." Jill gestured to where she was parked, and we headed for our car and pulled up behind her. She pulled out onto the road, and we followed. As I drove, I smiled and inquired of Sarah, "So what did I miss during the bathroom trips?"

She smiled back slyly and said, "Nothing you need to know about at this point, sweetie. We're just going to go to Jill's, get in the hot tub, and take it from there." Somehow I suspected the arrangements were a little more concrete than that, but I knew my wife well enough not to push her. If she didn't want me to know, no amount of pleading would extract the information from her.

It only took about ten minutes to get to Jill's house. She pulled into a driveway next to a modest, Cape Cod-style house in a wooded area. We parked, got out of our car, and followed Jill into the house. Inside it was tastefully decorated and neat, and on the first floor I could see a kitchen, dining room, and living room in an open configuration. There was also a closed door to another room, that I surmised was a bedroom or office, and stairs to the upper floor. There were sliding doors from the living room on to a large deck that held the aforementioned hot tub.

Jill took our coats, hung them up, and went into the kitchen to grab an open bottle of wine out of the refrigerator along with three glasses. She brought them out to the dining room, and before she could say anything, Sarah, said, "So, who's ready for the tub?" I thought it a little odd that she'd be saying this – after all, wasn't it Jill's position to invite us in? But I kept my thoughts to myself, and once again reminded myself to just go with the flow. I replied, "You know me – I'm always up for the hot tub." Sarah and I have one ourselves, and on the rare occasions that we've been able to get the kids out of our house, we have used the opportunity to entertain couples in our hot tub.

Jill too said that she was ready, so without further hesitation, Sarah started taking off her clothes. This wasn't unusual; Sarah was always comfortable with being naked in front of other people (she rarely wore a swimsuit in our hot tub, nor did I), so I was quite used to seeing her disrobe at the drop of a hat. As I suspected earlier, Jill was also quite comfortable with her body. She placed the bottle and glasses on the dining room table, and began taking off her blouse first. Not wanting to be the odd man out, I joined them in shedding my clothes.

As I began unbuttoning my shirt, I was glancing at Jill out of the corner of my eye as she mirrored my movements with her blouse. At this point I wasn't looking at Sarah at all; I always liked this part of when we played with a couple for the first time. I found exciting that chance to see a woman naked for the first time as she took off her clothes, one article after another, showing me the various parts of her body undressed and unencumbered by blouses, skirts, or pants. With Jill I could see that this was going to be quite a treat.

As she completed the last button of her blouse, she took it off her shoulders, revealing that beautiful pair of breasts I had seen in the picture. She wore a lacy silk, peach-colored bra, which she quickly discarded as she reached behind her to undo the clasp and dropped it down her arms. Her breasts were even more beautiful in person, as I had suspected. It was quite clear that even though she was somewhat of a large woman, she kept in good shape physically as evidenced by the way her breasts hung on her chest. For their size, they didn't droop at all. Each was topped by a lovely, incredibly smooth nipple, a dull red in color, in the center of a perfectly circular and pale milk chocolate-colored areola. As I admired her breasts, I did catch a glance of Sarah admiring them along with me.

By this time I was completely naked, having wasted no time getting out of my pants and silk boxers. This can be an awkward moment for a man; as had often happened in the past, I was completely erect, stimulated both by the scene unfolding in front of me, as well as by the anticipation of what was likely to come. All the other times, I at least was able to share the embarrassment with the other man, who inevitably was in the same obvious state of arousal as was I. Nevertheless, I stood there politely in all my glory waiting for the two women to catch up to me.

Jill appeared focused on her task at hand, and did not seem to be taking notice of me. She quickly unzipped the side zipper of her skirt, slid it down her legs, and stepped out of it, laying it on one of the dining room chairs. She was wearing matching silk panties in the same peach color as her bra, and she slid these down her legs also. As she turned to place them on top of the pile of clothes on the dining room chair, I got a glance at her lovely ass. It was even more than I could have hoped for. There was a nice roundness to it, with a soft crack starting a few inches below her waist and making its way down to clearly define the two cheeks. As she turned toward me, I could see a characteristic of her appearance that was not discernible from the photographs on the nude beach. She was shaven completely clean in her pubic area, just as was Sarah (who often had me shave her as part of my submissive duties). Jill flashed me an impish grin, turned to Sarah (who by this time was equally unclothed), and said, "Well, let's go."

Jill grabbed the wine, and each of us grabbed a glass. She slid open the door, and we went out to the deck. The night was a little cool, as it was still early spring, so we didn't dawdle on getting into the tub. I could see that it was very private back there; there were only woods behind us, and even in the largely denuded trees I couldn't see any lights from neighboring houses. The way the house was positioned, neither of her neighbors could see the deck from their houses. She quickly threw off the cover of the hot tub, remarking with a big smile, "I was sort of hoping we might end up here, so I heated it up before I left for the restaurant."

She poured each of us a glass of wine, we placed them into the built-in cupholders, and hopped in. I've always loved hot tubs, especially at night when the air is cool. The warmth on your body, in contrast to the cool air surrounding your head, is a wonderful feeling. The three of us sat there for a few minutes, each of us in a seat, just enjoying the relaxation, not saying a word. There were no noises, other than the rare car passing by on Jill's not-very-busy street, until she started the jets of the tub. It was almost, but not quite, a full moon; you could just make out a sliver of darkness encroaching on what was otherwise a beautifully lit circle. This far out in the country, there were what seemed like millions of stars twinkling all around the moon.

I had closed my eyes, and was taking a sip from my wine glass which was within easy reach. The wine and the sound and feel of the bubbles in the tub combined to relax me enough that I was no longer at the same state of arousal I had been at in the dining room. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and saw that Sarah had moved over and was sitting in the seat next to Jill, both of them directly across from me. She had her hand behind Jill's head, and was lightly stroking her neatly cropped hair. Jill's eyes were closed in a state of reverie, and she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

After a few minutes of this, Sarah said to Jill, "Come here, my pet." Jill's eyes snapped open, and she turned her head and looked directly into Sarah's eyes.

"Yes, sweetie, come over here closer to me," Sarah continued. Jill did as commanded, scooting even closer to Sarah, until their arms and legs were touching each other. Sarah took her hands, and placing them on either side of Jill's head, turned it toward her and began kissing her.

I was watching all this carefully, enjoying the sight quite a bit. I was getting aroused again, and quietly sipped my wine as Sarah's kisses became deeper, and Jill started making little moaning noises. They continued this kissing, with Sarah's hands continuing to stroke Jill's hair.

After a few minutes, Sarah pulled back, and said to Jill, "Look into my eyes, pet, and don't break eye contact." Jill did as she was told, and Sarah removed her hand from Jill's head and began to lightly stroke one of Jill's nipples, which were just at the water line. The same moaning noises continued to emanate from Jill, audible even over the noise of the hot tub. As Sarah's stroking gained in intensity, Jill began to close her eyes and throw her head back, the arousal quite evident in her reaction to Sarah's touch.

Seeing this, I knew exactly what Sarah was going to do – I had been in Jill's position enough to know what was coming. Sarah quickly grabbed hold of Jill's other nipple with her other hand, squeezed hard, and said, "No! I told you to look into my eyes. You won't stop doing that until I tell you, do you understand?"

As she felt the sharp pull on her nipple, Jill's eyes shot open and she again focused on Sarah. She quickly said, "I'm sorry."

Sarah replied to her, "What did you say?" Jill repeated, "I'm sorry."

Sarah squeezed the nipple once again, evoking a widening of Jill's eyes, and said to her, "Try again, pet, I still don't understand you."

At this point, something must have clicked in Jill's mind, and she quickly said, "I'm sorry, Mistress Sarah." As she did so, a small smile came across Sarah's face, she released the one nipple, and continued to stroke the other. She said to her new submissive, "That's much better, my sweet, I'm sure you will remember the proper way to address me next time."

Jill fought hard to maintain her concentration and continue to look into Sarah's eyes, but I could see the great difficulty she was under. After a few more moments of this, I saw Sarah's other hand drop down into the water, and a second later, a sharp "Oh" emanate from Jill's lips. Because of the bubbles I couldn't see what Sarah was doing, but I could make a very educated guess based on Jill's reaction.

Sarah again admonished her, "Keep looking into my eyes, my pet, or you will be punished." Jill did all she could to comply, but was fighting a losing battle. In some ways I envied her; I was merely a spectator to this display of dominance and submission, and I wished that I could have been the one being dominated by Sarah. But in another way I was intrigued, never having seen Sarah do this to another person, and I enjoyed the opportunity to watch what was transpiring.