An Evening with Danielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so beautiful," I said as I starred at her pussy. I wanted a taste. I wanted to make her scream. "Can I taste?"

"Me first," is all she said as she lowered her face down to my mound. My nipples stood at attention as I awaited her soft lips to embrace me. I remembered the last time anyone had attempted to satisfy me with oral sex. It was such a joke but at least the man had tried. Two to three minutes of poking and prodding and he finally came up smiling like he had fed a small country. Of course, that ended with a six minute romp, which I used to make mental notes about my grocery list. Danielle was different entirely. Not only because she was hot and lovely but I'm guessing it was because she was a woman and was way more in tuned to what women wanted.

Hallelujah! Danielle did things to me that had me grabbing the sheets in my fists and digging my heels into the bed. I was screaming in no time, not caring if my neighbors thought I was being murdered or not. She did tricks with her tongue that I hadn't known were possible. It seemed like she had a few fingers plunging into my pussy, a thumb on my clit and her tongue in between. Could I ever be as good as she? I came so hard I must have squirted all over her and the bed. Now that I think about it, it was sort of embarrassing but at the time, all that mattered was that my pussy was on fire. As I screamed over and over she kept going. I pulled and tugged at her beautiful curls but she wouldn't budge. I thought I might pass out. Finally, she came up for air, she was human after all and she smiled at me. I pulled her hot sweaty body up over mine and kissed her deep on her mouth.

I loved tasting myself on her lips. It was so erotic. Her whole face glistened with my juices and I wanted to show her a good time myself. I laid her down on the bed next to me and continued to kiss her as I explored her body with my hands. She was definitely not like touching a man. She had a wonderful erotic scent that succumbed her body. I slid my hands over her pussy and felt the heat rising. She was wet, she was drenched she was hot. I pressed my hand to her a little harder and she let out a short sigh. She was close so I rubbed even harder and faster keeping a steady speed. Danielle grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down towards her juicy spot. I accommodated happily. She was moaning and squirming all over my bed. Her hands held my shoulders steady and she humped my face. I licked furiously, trying to remember everything that she had done to me. It was almost like I couldn't do it wrong, she seemed to be satisfied with whatever I was doing down there. I forced two fingers deep inside her velvety vagina. She was so hot and it felt so much like when I masturbated. I felt her walls convulsing, pushing and sucking on my fingers. She humped my hand and my face and screamed with delight!

"I'm coming Lauren, I'm coming!" is all she screamed as she pushed a burst of cream into my mouth and face. I swallowed all of her. She was intense. "Come here baby," she motioned me with her finger to come to her mouth and I did. I kissed her softly and was in complete ecstasy. The taste of our sex swirled around between our mouths and we laughed and cuddled. "How do you feel?"

"Hungry," I laughed. I was completely exhausted but satisfied.

"But dear, you just ate," she laughed. She lifted her leg and straddled my pussy once more. This sent chills up my very spine. Her hot, succulent pussy was pressed hard against my very own. I could feel her clit throbbing against mine and I gushed. She rocked slowly at first but eventually cadenced into a hard passionate rhythm. The ends of her hair danced all over my skin as she came all over my pussy. She collapsed on top of my heaving breasts and said, "Ok, I'm famished. Let's eat." Part 4

Danielle threw on an old T-shirt of mine and I slipped into some boy shorts and a matching bra. After all, we didn't want to be under dressed for dinner. Eventually we tore ourselves apart from one another and made it to my kitchen. Danielle made my mouth water prancing around my kitchen, showing off her bare ass. Surely I was dreaming. No woman this hot would be into me, right? Oh, there I go, over thinking things again. Would you believe that the chicken wasn't burnt and it was just right? No? Well, you're exactly right. The chicken was no good so we just had wine and salad. After we finished our salads we took our wine into the living room. It was almost completely dark as most of the candles had burnt out. We relaxed on my couch with our legs intertwined. Her toenails were painted a very ruby red. She wore a small silver toe ring on her right foot, it was sexy. We gazed at one another for a long time, sipping our wine.

"It's funny", I said after a while. "What is, mami?"

"Well, I thought I was going to have to get you drunk before I took advantage of you." We smiled and giggled a little.

"Lauren, I have a confession to make," she looked serious as she said this. What could it be? Was she involved with someone else?

"Go on...."

"Well," she started while putting her glass on the table. She parted my legs and looked hungrily at my cunt. "I've wanted to taste you from the very first time you walked into the shop." Phew, easy confession. She was making me squirm. "Lauren, have you ever been with another woman before me?" Danielle sprinkled my inner thighs with light kisses. Her soft lips dances upon my skin sending chills to my very spine.

"Honestly, no. I've only ever fantasized about them. I've longed to be intimate with someone as beautiful as you. Someone to hold and caress. Someone to taste inside and out. Someone to pleasure hour after hour. Someone to share my desires with." I realized I was talking too much and blushed.

"Don't stop, mami. I love your sexy voice." As she said this she stood in front of me and shed her clothes. She lifted my old T-shirt over her head revealing her delicious mound, firm abs and perfect round breasts. They bounced hypnotically as she brought them to my face. "Tell me one of your fantasies." I buried my face into her warm breasts and squeezed her luscious ass. I wanted to lick her entire body. I wanted to taste every inch of her. I pulled away from her so I could talk better.

"Bend over and spread your legs for me." She obeyed. Danielle turned around and placed her hands on the coffee table to brace herself. I began by rubbing all over her ass and warming it up. I love having my ass spanked so I thought I'd try it on her. My slaps were soft, not abusive at all. Just enough for a little sexy sting. After each smack I rubbed the area to heighten her sensation. Her pussy responded like a waterfall. She was loving it. She moaned out and said "yes, yes" a lot. I couldn't let her sweet nectar go to waste so I placed my tongue right at her lips and began to lick and suck. Her body trembled but I wanted her to scream. I shoved two fingers deep inside her pussy. Feeling every muscle clasp me hard. I slid my fingers in and out hard and fast while I bit her ass. Not too hard, just little nips. She screamed, her whole body shook and that's when I got my prize. Danielle began exploding all over my hand so I took my fingers out and replaced them with my mouth. I sucked her hole hard until she was dry. She collapsed over my table with her naked ass in the air. I was so turned on that I had soaked my boy shorts. I watched her cunt convulse as I fingered my own. I came hard and fast while sucking on my fingers that were covered in her juices.

When I woke up, I was alone and in the dark. I must have fallen asleep after our delirious evening together. I was pretty tipsy but I knew I had to get my contacts out of my eyes so I got up and staggered to the bathroom. I fumbled to get my contacts case and solution out of the cabinet. When I finally did, I looked up into the mirror and there Danielle had left her goodbye. A simple ruby red lipstick press. My heart skipped a beat.

More to come soon.

12