An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached inside the movie was about to start and it was dark, it took few minutes for the eyes to get use to the lights and Malti held Langa's hand as they walked towards there seat. The hall was mostly empty and their seats were at the far back corner of the hall. He continued to hold her hand till they reach their seats and even when seated he didn't let go.

"Now you can leave it," she whispered mischievously.

"Yes... yes," he let go her hand.

Malti sat in middle of both of them and found that there was no one nearby, the few other spectators were scattered in the large hall. Once the movie started, Rini was busy watching but she didn't enjoy watching animation movies so she started to look around and slid towards Langa who was also not interested in movie and was looking at her.

She felt naughty and whispered, "take it out."

"What," although he understood but he wanted to be sure that she meant that only.

"Your cock."

Langa felt a twitch in his cock and blood started to flow to his groins. He quickly opened his pant and pulled out the semi erect cock. Malti looked at the piece of meat lying on his thighs, she wanted to touch it, feel it in her hands. There was a voice in her head which warned her but she felt in control and touching it didn't seemed to be a big deal. She reached for it and grabbed it in her fist.

"Ohh," a low groan escaped Langa's mouth as he felt the soft hand gripping his cock. He was pleasantly surprised and his cock started to grow hard as he saw the slender fingers with red painted nails around his shaft.

It grew to its full proportions in seconds and filled Malti's fist completely. It felt so big, so thick, she was not able to close her palm around it. She admiringly moved her hand over the entire length. Malti kept her eyes on the screen and started to play with the cock.

Langa was in heaven as he enjoyed the sensation caused by her soft manipulations. Malti glanced around to see if anyone could watch what she was doing but found no one nearby who could notice. She squeezed the meat and saw a drop of precum oozed out, she moved her thumb over it and rubbed the liquid over the bulbous head.

She slowly caresses the balls and saw him getting impatient. He held her hand and tried to speed up but she pushed away his hand.

"Easy boy," she giggled, "do you want to cum," she asked.

"Not yet," but he held her hand again and asked to pump faster.

She started to give him a slow and sensuous hand job and enjoyed the feeling of warm and pulsating cock in her hand. Langa was now almost leaning onto her with his head resting on her shoulder. He had his hand on her arms and was caressing it slowly. He was apprehensive that she will push his hand away but when she did not he became bolder and started to move it further towards her chest. When he touched the breasts, she caught hold of his hand.

"No, someone may notice."

He was happy with the response, it was unlike what it used to be whenever he tried to touch her. He keeps on bringing back his hand to her chest and stomach.

"Wait," she pulled out a shawl from her bag and covered herself from neck and below. A part of the shawl also covered Langa's lap and hidden his cock from any preying eyes.

Langa almost jumped as he understood the meaning of her covering them with shawl, he quickly inserted his hand inside her top and cupped the soft balls on her chest.

"Ahh... slowly," she cried out but Langa was in a frenzy, he started to pump both the orbs as if there is no tomorrow. Malti quivered and pumped harder at the shaft. The two of them continued to explore each other under the shawl and Malti was getting carried away. She felt no control when Langa opened the button of her jeans and spread her legs to give him free access to her pussy.

Malti was breathing in short spurts as first time she felt his hard hands on her body. He was leaning so close to her that she could feel his hot breath on her neck. He rubbed his thick finger between her pussy lips and moved his head inside the shawl to take one of the tits into his mouth.

Malti felt him tensed and he sucked her boobs harder, she knew that he was about to cum. She increased the pace and Langa shivered as the first jet of cum went flying and landed on the seat in front. The other spurts landed on her fingers as she continued to pump and milk him.

"Here," she handed him her bag, "take out the tissues."

Langa fumbled through the bag while Malti squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock.

"Not this you fool!!! This is a sanitary napkin," she whispered and Langa again rummaged through the bag and found the tissues. --------------------------------------------

After reaching home Malti was again feeling guilty for losing control over herself and going too far with Langa. She was lost into thoughts when Ravi arrived from office.

"Daddy... daddy," Rini jumped into his lap and started narrating the day's events, "we watched Angry Birds today," she told happily.

"Ohhh no... you watched without me," he teased her.

"Yes, and Langa bhaiya (brother) also watched with us and you missed it," she spoke innocently.

"What!!! Langa watched with you."

She nodded and started telling him about the movie but his thoughts were focused on Langa and Malti. After playing with Rini for some time he went to kitchen to have a word with Malti.

"What is this Malti? You went out for a movie with Langa!!!" he sounded annoyed.

"Yeah."

"What do mean 'Yeah,' are you out of your mind going out to a movie with this loathsome creature," he was furious.

Malti was shocked with his sudden outburst and choice of words for Langa, she too got annoyed, "what is wrong with it he is a human being and it's not like I went out to fuck him," she shouted.

"Do you understand that if anyone known saw you with him, they will just say that."

"Ohh!!! So you are worried because of what people will say and have no problem if I actually fuck him, Ok darling husband I will do it very secretively," she spoke sarcastically.

Ravi rubbed his hands helplessly, "you are twisting my words, I didn't mean that."

"Rini was insisting to watch the movie when we went for shopping and I cannot just shoo him away... AND DON'T SHOUT AT ME," she stomped out of the kitchen while Ravi stood there not knowing what to do.

No one spoke after that and during dinner there was bitter silence between them. After Ravi put Rini to bed and reached the bedroom he found that Malti was busy with her stitching machine and was carving something on her panty. He sat down on the bed wondering what went wrong and how to end this stalemate.

Malti on the other hand was still mad at him, partly due to feeling that he is not trusting her and partly because it is true and she was guilty. She remembered what happened at the movie hall and felt ashamed, however she was too headstrong to admit that she is wrong. She continued to stitch.

Ravi waited for her to finish whatever she was doing and after sometime she got up from the chair and started to change her clothes for bed. She appeared before him in a white panty and bra, it was from the set they have ordered online few days back. Ravi was relieved when he saw her like this and thought she was ready to patch things, but he never thought what he saw.

As Malti moved closer he clearly saw what she was stitching on her panty, with red color thread an 'LD' was carved on the panty covering her pussy. His face turned red with anger as he understood the meaning of 'LD', Langa Dorji.

"Bitch," he groaned and jumped from bed to catch her but she was anticipating it and quickly ran around the bed and looked at him defiantly.

"Bitch... let me get hold of you," he ran towards her but she kept away from him by running around the bed.

"This is what you are accusing me of," she pointed towards the letters on her panty.

"I am not accusing anything but you are now acting like a bitch," he again tried to get hold of her.

"I never thought that you would be so narrow minded... from day one you don't like that boy because of some stupid rumor and you don't trust your wife."

"I am not narrow minded... I just told you that it will not look nice if people see you with him and there would again be rumors about you and him."

"I don't care," she shrugged her shoulders.

"But I do care," he raised his voice.

"Ok darling... then I will fuck him discretely," she spoke sarcastically.

"Bitch..." he cursed again and looked at the letters on the panty. Malti put one finger on it when she found him looking at the letters and pushed it in, the letters seemed to be pushed inside her pussy.

"Ummh," she made an animated moaning sound to further enrage him.

"Please don't make a mountain of a molehill," he spoke.

"I am angry because of your cheap thinking... and what if it's true... what if I am really fucking Langa... what will you do?"

Ravi did not know what to say.

"Well think over it and do whatever you want to do believing that I am fucking him, I cannot tolerate a suspicious husband," she spoke and climbed on the bed.

Ravi stood beside the bed for some time then he too sprawled beside her. Several minutes passed and no one spoke then he moved towards her and grabbed her panty and pulled it out of her legs.

"Take it out and you will never wear it again," he spoke while Malti had a victorious smile.

They ended the argument with a make-up sex later.

---------------------------------------

Next morning after Ravi and Rini left, Malti was alone and she thought about how she behaved with Ravi, how unreasonable she was. Although her hubby doesn't know what was actually happening between her and Langa still he was right in questioning her and her guilty conscious made her react the way she reacted. She kept on feeling guilty the whole morning.

But when Langa arrived for his work she again started to feel butterflies in her stomach. She remembered how big and hard his cock was and how it swelled in her hand.

"Good morning madam," Langa greeted her as he entered the kitchen. Malti just nodded in reply and noticed that he looked very happy and why not only yesterday she had given him a handjob. She saw he already had a bulge in his pant.

Her subconscious mind was warning her that she has already gone too far with this boy and she should not risk her marriage over some stupid fun. This isn't game anymore its serious adultery if she continues to play with him. Ravi is already suspicious, what if he finds out? He would surely be hurt and even her marriage would be in jeopardy. But then her evil mind convinced her that her husband would never find out.

She looked at Langa who was leering at her, "What are you doing in the kitchen, don't you have any work in the garden."

"I am admiring you," he had a disobedient grin on his face.

"I am noticing that you are becoming very bad these days," she spoke.

"All because of you," the grin never left his face, "why are you wearing so many clothes," he looked at the long gown she was wearing.

"Shut up, I am not here to put up a show for you every day."

"Oaa..." he made a bad face.

"I am not like the other woman you fucked and impregnated."

"Certainly, madam you are not like her... you are special... beyond words," he looked admiringly towards her.

She felt happy when he praised her. She walked towards the living room while Langa followed her looking at the round swaying ass, he could make out the panty lines under the thin material of the gown. He felt a strong urge to grab those soft globs and pull her onto his cock. Malti sat on the chair while he sat down on the floor beside her feet trying to look under the gown.

He gestured her to pull up the gown.

"You are totally mad," she giggled, "go outside and work in the garden."

"Please madam, I want to see those creamy legs."

"Shut up...." She felt the adrenaline rush and looked around the room as if to be sure that they were alone. She felt a bit guilty as she saw the picture of her husband in the photo frame on the side table, but then the lust took over. She saw Langa trying to peep under her gown and her legs automatically started to spread.

Langa was having a great view of the soft white thighs but he wanted more, he could not be satisfied with just the nude show. He let her spread wide and then he swiftly pushed his hands inside the gown and grabbed the black panty.

"Nooo... what are you doing," she was taken aback by his sudden assault.

"Let me take it out," he spoke in a shaking voice.

"No... no... leave it," she grabbed his hands as he tries to pull it down, "I told you never to touch," she tried to be tough.

"But I touched you yesterday," he pleaded.

"That does not give you any right."

"Please... madam," he didn't let it go.

A small scuffle broke out between them which eventually she lost and he peeled the panty out of her smooth legs. Malti let out a groan as he spread her legs wide by grabbing her thighs. Langa looked between the legs and saw the most beautiful sight of his life. The smooth shaved pussy was wet and glistering, the pussy lips were all swollen and spread giving a glimpse of pink labia. He pulled the gown upto her waist and pushed his face between her legs.

"Uggg...," Malti let out a low grunt as she felt his tongue on her inner thighs, "Noooo... please." He traced his tongue on her thighs moving forward and flickered his tongue on the wet pussy lips.

"Ogg... umm..." she grabbed his hairs.

He drove his tongue inside her causing her to moan even louder. The moaning sound felt like music to his ears and he knew that if he played it right he will have this woman to use as he pleases. The room was filled with the most glorious sounds, raw, intense and delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. He thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long high pitched squeal. She lifted her legs high and placed it on the shoulders of Langa and pulled her face into her crotch.

---------------------------------

Ravi was busy in his work for the about one hour or so but now he was feeling restless, an uneasy feeling like something bad has happened and he was not able to find out the reason. His mind drifted to Malti and the fight they had last night. He was sure that she would not fall for Langa, she is an educated and sensible woman, but then was the wife of other officer whom Langa had fucked. What if Langa is an asshole on lookout for seducing young and willing wives? What if Langa has already seduced her?

The though sent shivers down her spine. The picture of his wife with Langa made his heart beat faster. 'He has to do something about it,' he thought. 'After the marriage of his sister I will get rid of him.'

He walked around his office feeling uneasy and then he stepped out for fresh air. As he came out of the office building he looked at his watch, 11.30, its time for Langa to come for his daily gardening work, unconsciously he started to walk towards his house.

--------------------------------

Malti's eyes were closed as she was lost into the wonderful sensations emanating between her legs. She shuddered with multiple orgasms and held his head pressed between her legs. Finally she pushed him back, his mouth was glistering with her juices which he wiped on her gown. She looked into his eyes which were filled with joy.

"I want you to kiss me," she whispered. Without hesitation, he leaned closer to her and put his lips to hers. He felt her hands wrap in his hair pulling him closer and kissing him. He sucked on to the juicy lips and darted his tongue inside her mouth.

Her one arm went around his back pressing him closer to her and her other hand slipped lower and grabbed the bulge in his pants. Langa groaned in her mouth.

She fiddled with the buttons and pulled the pant and underwear down his legs in one swift motion. The thick cock sprang free and she grabbed it in her fist. Malti kissed him with open mouth and caressed the length of his manhood. At this point Langa felt the warmth of love, the desire by her, not just a pawn in the game of sex.

He grabbed the fabric of the gown and pulled it over her head. She was now totally nude, her milky boobs were proudly resting on her chest. Malti pulled his shirt away and caressed the hairless chest. Both of them started to explore each other, he nudged at the erect nipples and squeezed them between his thumb and fingers. She pulled him by his cock and nudged him to stand straight. As she was sitting on the chair his cock was in level with her face. She wiped the drop of pre cum with her thumb and kissed the head.

Langa looked at the beautiful wife kissing his cock and let out a groan. She rubbed the hard cock on her checks, nose and lips and looked up at him smiling mischievously.

"Yessss...."

"What yes," she teased.

"Please mam," he pleaded and moved his hand onto her head trying to pull her face over his cock.

"What please?"

"Please mam... suck it..." he moaned pulling her hairs sharply.

"Ahh, easy boy... easy." She opened her mouth and slipped the large head onto her tongue.

"Ahhh... Oh God... mmmm," Langa groaned loudly as he felt the hot lips wrapped around his shaft. She held the cock at the base and slipped in her mouth as she felt the pressure on the back of her head. She felt the thick cock swell even thicker inside her mouth and she has to stretch her mouth wider to accommodate him.

"Bllmmmfhh!" mumbled Malti as her mouth was filled with cock.

"Oh yes, that's it!! Your lips feel so good," moaned Langa in delight.

The wife of a respected scientist, bobbed her head on the cock at a steady rhythm. Her soft lips slid smoothly over the smooth skin of the erect cock causing Langa to moan in pleasure. As Malti licked, sucked and slurped with increasing pace, Langa held her head and started to face fuck her.

--------------------------------------

Ravi reached the bend to his house and can clearly see the garden and locked doors beyond but Langa was nowhere to be found. He walked towards the house then suddenly remembered what would he say if his wife spots him, why is he wandering around instead of working at office. Last night also they had fight and if she discovered that he is suspicious and spying on her, she would definitely not be pleased. He paused for a moment to think of an excuse then marched towards the house.

He entered the lawn and saw the front door of the house was shut and the windows have curtains drawn. It was quiet, very quiet and he didn't feel comfortable, 'where is Langa.' He tried the front door but it was locked. 'Maybe he is working in the kitchen garden,' he thought and walked around the house.

-------------------------------------------

Langa meanwhile had spread Malti on the carpet in the living room and was on top of her. He had both her boobs in his hands and was squeezing them as if trying to milk them. Malti felt crushed under his tough body and his cock rubbed between her thighs.

For a fleeting moment her entire life flashed before her eyes, she remembered how she used to flash her body to strangers but was too scared of actually having sex. How she masturbated when alone thinking about those incidents and whished if she had the guts to actually go through with it. Face of her hubby flashed before her eyes, 'he would be devastated if he knew what she is doing,' she felt guilty for a second. Then the moment, when Langa saw her nude in jungle and how she was scared and how she enjoyed exposing to him. Now, Langa was spreading her legs, she is going to feel that thick cock inside her, she shuddered.

Langa looked at the prim and proper wife under him, all sexed up, ready to be fucked by him. He lifted both the legs in air and lined up his cock on the pink opening.