An Indian Wife's Party Quickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could take a call on that. Whether it's at your place or she can always have meals at my place," Raghavan volunteered.

"Then it is settled. I can now leave with a peaceful mind and concentrate on the tender." Vivek exclaimed.

Talking about 'tender', my pussy hole was ravaged so much that I was feeling very tender between my thighs. Our over-the counter bout a few minutes ago and the sudden separation had left me yearning for more ramming. This talk of Vivek leaving town and me being alone with Raghavan gave me a kick. I knew that the next few days being alone in this house or at my place would be rounds of sound fucking.

After dinner, Vivek & me left, but not before Raghavan slyly gave me a squeeze on my buttock with Vivek just by my side.

When we reached home, I headed for the bathroom to clean any trace of Raghavan on and in me. My thigh had become a battlefield of liquids and I needed a wash.

I removed all clothes and removing Komal's panty, I pointed the jet of cold shower towards my ravaged pussy. The cold jet of water gave me goose pimple. I could feel my vagina lips trying to contract t their normal size. It gave me a huge relief. I then had a warm shower and came out with a towel wrapped round my breasts having made sure that no marks of Raghavan's tryst with my boobs was seen.

After both of us changed into out night suits I helped him to pack for his flight the next day. He would be going directly to the airport with the Team from his office.

We held each other and slept, as both of were tired -- me from by bout and Vivek after guzzling a heap of spirits.

My dream that night was filled with fantasies which would be a reality till Vivek returned. The whole week was a week of adventurous sex.

Raghavan must have fucked me in every nook and corner of his house. He made me suck him and he sucked me. Together we must have orgasmed a zillion times. On the days of my periods, he used extra large size fruit flavoured condoms which he made me roll onto his monster. On all other days it was unprotected sex with me being on the pill. We did not want any untoward pregnancy to spoil our new born relationship.

In those seven days, we fucked, slept, ate and bathed together. We even ate our dinner on the first two days at my place nude below the waist with just our tops and Raghavan embedded in me like we were nailed together. The first two nights Raghavan slept in our bedroom and the next few days we romped at his house. After this bout Raghavan promoted Vivek with enhanced salary and with duties that required him to travel out station for days on end.

I am now totally satisfied in my sex necessity. As was expected Vivek also came to know about this relationship, but as usual Raghavan planned involved him to be caught in Komal's charm which satisfied all of us. We have had many bouts individually as couples and together as a foursome and these are the most favoured events on our week end itinerary.

I am sure though this has been a long experience to read, you must have visualised yourself in one of the characters position. Sex is a necessary and should be carried out consenting partners, while maintaining the social norms. We must learn to love our body and get to know it; what better way then to learn from new teachers'?

*

If you have liked this story please send your feedback. It will help me to write more juicier stories.