An Irresistible Neighborhood Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was exhausted from the hardcore treatment but knew I was far from over. I slowly put her down. "Come here," she said as she walked towards the toilet seat. I turned the shower off and went behind her. She sat down on the seat. She held my cock in her hand and then leaned forward taking it in her mouth. I gasped as her lips passed over the head, her fingers pulling back the foreskin exposing the glans which her tongue danced around sending shivers of ecstasy up my spine. She moaned heavily with my cock inside her mouth, sending vibrations reverberating through my shaft and her wet tongue expertly sliding around my throbbing cock. I was in heaven.

Suddenly she stood up and forcefully made me sit on the toilet seat. She turned around, her ass was right in front of my ass, twerking it she asked me to spit on her pussy lips. I spat a huge load of saliva on her clit. She grabbed my cock and guided it inside her tunnel. Her dusky asscheeks started jumping up and down. The motion was smooth as silk. She increased her pace, each thrust feeling better and better.

"Cum inside me again Shoaib," She whispered.

She lowered her upper body as she put both of her hands on the floor for better penetration. She was doing it on a maniac pace. The sound of our bodies colliding was all over the bathroom. I groaned as I felt my balls clenching. As if on queue, she began quaking again, and her orgasm hits her with the force of a moving car, both of us feeling as if the whole room is about to explode. I shot my entire load into her, letting out one final gasp, as she shook with each and every throbbing push into her, making her bite down her lips before screaming hard. We slow our bodies as the waves subside, she lifted herself as she sat in my lap, my cock still inside her. I held her tight with my hands around her waist, still, on fire from the heat of our lust, both of us completely spent, satisfied beyond words.

"You gave me, without a doubt, the single greatest orgasm that I have ever had," I said.

"And you did the same to me, handsome," She said.

We sat there for a while enjoying our first fuck. She slowly stood up and went away in the shower again, later I followed her too. "I gotta go soon," She said.

"I wish you can stay here," I said with a smile.

"Don't you worry, it's just the beginning babe," She said as we kissed.

We came out of the bath, dried ourselves with the towel. She was wearing her clothes while I was still naked, lying on the chaise on my back. She wore the clothes and took her stuff. She came near me, leaned forward, and kissed my lips, and then the tip of my cock.

"I'll be waiting for you," I said as she was walking out of my flat.

She winked at me and gave me a flying kiss as approval before leaving my house.