An Unexplored Wilderness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she at last came down from the experience, she opened her eyes and looked up at Adam. He was smiling down at her, and she smiled back.

"I've never felt like that," she said softly.

*******

Alone in their tents, Lisa and Macey wondered if one of the guys would visit them tonight. They talked about how horny they were and fantasized about what kind of pleasure they could share with their visitor, any pretense of modesty discarded.

Their anticipation grew as the night grew long approached, and both prayed that their fantasies would come true. They whispered excitedly about all the things they wanted to do, feeling aroused and desperate with desire. Even though they knew it was wrong to do such things while on this expedition, they couldn't help it. Lisa sighed and Macey let out a mischievous giggle as they fantasized about what being with Dylan would feel like -- his strong hands caressing their bodies, his lips exploring every inch of their skin, his tongue licking their nipples, his fingers massaging their clits and finally, finally, entering them However, it was not meant to be. The girls finally fell asleep and soon enough morning had dawned again.

12