An Unusual Relationship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could I not? She's gorgeous too, just different." Once again, her mouth took my cockhead inside, sucking and licking. With the dual stimulation I could feel an orgasm approaching, and said so. "If you don't watch it I'm going to come in your mouth."

"Not yet," she giggled, pulling away and letting go of my cock. "Switch." I didn't at first understand that final word, but Jessie did. Naomi pulled away, rolled onto her back, and Jess pushed away from between my legs. The two of them guided me into place, reversing my direction and straddling Naomi's face. Jessica rolled up onto her hands and knees, leaning forward and taking my bobbing cock into her mouth without touching me with her hands. Bobbing her head forward and back she sucked and released, again and again, while Naomi was now sucking on my balls. I groaned and reached for her naked breasts bobbing in front of me, finally reaching up with one hand to hold her head in place so I could fondle her breasts.

"You already know I think you've got gorgeous tits," I said, finally able to fondle and tweak Jess's nipples. Feeling an orgasm approaching I said, "You better get ready to roll over so I can fuck you, I'm going to cum really soon," I gasped.

"Nuh-uh," Jess responded, pulling away. "All we're doing tonight is having fun. Naomi needs a good fucking. We'll go back to baby making tomorrow." She immediately took me back in her mouth, and with my warning, doubled down on the administration of oral pleasure to my cock.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned seconds later, "Oh Jessica... I'm..." I didn't finish, my cock throbbed in her mouth as her hand milked me. Shudders ran through my entire body as her tongue continued to tantalize, Naomi's mouth and tongue caressing my testicles. Seconds later, Naomi pulled back from underneath and rose up to Jessica. Pulling away from my cock, Jessie turned to Naomi, their mouths meeting and opening, sharing my spunk between them. "Oh... God!" I quivered, watching them sharing me.

With Naomi no longer under me I fell backward, spreading my legs and landing on my bottom. The two of them were no longer paying attention to me, however. Their mouths locked together in a passionate sharing of my seed; their hands crossed to each other's breasts. Fingertips on nipples, when Jessie slipped under Naomi's negligee and lifted, Naomi pulled back from their kiss long enough to lift and pull the negligee over her head, leaving all of us totally naked for the first time.

Neither of them seemed to care in the least that I was watching. These two had obviously been lovers before, they knew where to touch, what was a trigger to the other, and they both did it, together. Naomi's hand dropped to Jessie's pussy, her finger penetrating and stroking just as mine had a short time before. "Has Daddy been fucking you good?" she asked, her mouth now empty and I realized that one or both of them had finally swallowed my jizz. "Is he going to make you a mommy at last?"

"I hope so," Jessie answered, "We're trying, just not tonight."

"No?" she whispered so that I barely heard it. "Why not tonight?"

"Because tonight's a play night. Just like with David and me. I'm going to eat you, and you're going to eat me, and Daddy's going to fuck you while I watch and while you eat me."

"Ummm, Sounds wonderful."

And it was.

I was momentarily spent, but there was no doubt that these two weren't, and had done this before. No sooner had they pulled away from me, letting me recover, than they were pleasing each other.

Having a threesome has always been a fantasy of mine, just a fantasy that neither my wife, nor any of my previous girlfriends, had shared. I knew that playing with Virginia and Christine was an improbable happening, but suddenly I found myself observing as Naomi and Jessica made love with each other.

I was suddenly the third wheel, just along for the show. As far as they were concerned, at least for the moment, I wasn't involved, but they obviously had no problem with me watching either. I've seen woman on woman porn before, but nothing had ever given me reason to understand how sensuous watching two women together would be. They teased and played with each other, seemingly knowing intimately what pleased the other.

Jessica was leading as they began their play without me. Feeling and fondling and squeezing Naomi's boobs and nipples, but also at the same time, Naomi fondling Jessica. They shared a passionate and drawn out kiss, with Naomi's hand reaching to Jessica who opened momentarily for her touch, until Jessica pulled away and moved her mouth to Naomi's breasts just as I would have. Naomi's hand moved back to Jess's breasts as the rest of Jess's body was out of reach, and then Jess moved down further, eventually diving between Naomi's spread thighs to use her mouth and tongue on her. All the while, Naomi's hands were stroking Jessie's head and hair and shoulders and cooing in pleasure, until with a gurgling gasp she said, "Oh God Jessie -- you do that so good."

They cuddled a bit after Naomi's orgasm -- gradually moving into reversing the affection after Naomi recovered slightly. While it didn't feel like they were watching me too much, when I began to erect again, they almost immediately noticed, and whereas before they'd been happy to play alone, now Jessica reached for me. Lying back while allowing Naomi to go down on her, Naomi leaned in on her hands and knees to go down on Jessica. "She wants you to fuck her," she whispered and smiled, indicating that Naomi's bottom in the air was for me to pleasure.

Once I was again totally erect, I had no problem moving in to slide into Naomi doggie style -- while she leaned in to use her tongue on Jessie. I'm not sure who came first -- except that it wasn't me. Having cum before, this time took quite some time and Naomi and Jessie may both have come several times before I filled her with my seed.

~

"I need to go," Naomi said. I'd felt her get up from one side of me and go to the toilet, But she hadn't crawled back in bed with us when she returned. "I have to go to work in the morning." I nodded in response.

"That was fun," she paused and with an impish smile whispered, "Not bad for an old man, Daddy!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes and watched her get dressed. "See ya," she whispered as she was about to leave, and then nodding her head at Jessie said, "Make her a mommy."

~

"You and Jessie and Naomi?" Virginia said on Friday when I saw Virginia again.

"I didn't know it was going to happen, but apparently David and Jessie play with her occasionally."

"Did you and Marilyn ever play with others?" She asked.

"Nope. She wasn't interested. I uhm..." I hesitated, searching for the right words.

"You found it arousing?" She finished.

"I never realized seeing two women... I mean..." what she had said wasn't quite what I was thinking. "I guess I wasn't expecting seeing two women together was quite so sensuous. I think that women take it slower together than what a man and woman normally do."

"Absolutely. I love to fuck. When it was Jerry and me, the more he got aroused the more he wanted to fuck and get off, but Christine and I can luxuriate and play with each other for hours. It's not just about an orgasm, it feels good"

"Did you and Jerry and Christine..."

"He had a little bit of a hard time at first accepting that I wasn't going to give up Christine to begin with. He played with me a couple of times, but couldn't understand that Chris wasn't interested in him playing with her at all. Early on in our marriage sometimes he would watch and masturbate, but after a while he just left us alone."

~

It never dawned on me, that when Jessica woke one morning with a queasy stomach, that it might have finally happened. I'd gone out to get breakfast and make a lunch when she walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, punkin?" I said, not turning around to face her as I was just finishing making lunch.

"You're going to have to move back in with Mom." It didn't register what she was saying for about three seconds, and then I spun around. Holding an early pregnancy test out toward me, she had a wry smile on her face. "I missed my period. I should have started two days ago."

"Oh my god, baby! You're pregnant!"

Theoretically I was supposed to stop having sex with Jessie once she was pregnant, but instead of telling David immediately, she decided to wait another week, just to make sure it was for real. I said nothing to David or to Virginia at her request, and it was the following week, when Virginia was again at Christine's place that she made the call. We could have told them before the weekend, but by not telling them, we had one more week of sex.

"Mommy?"

"Hey baby, what's happening? Is there a problem at the house?" With seeing her mother every weekend, and I knew she often called during her work commute, she seldom called in the evening.

"Yeah, there is," she answered, thereby leading her mother astray.

"What's going on? Do I need to come home?"

"Well, not immediately, but you should plan on coming home to stay after next weekend."

"What?" she responded with a puzzled sound, and then it hit her. "Oh my God! Is it..."

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh wow! At last! Have you told David yet?"

"No, I'm going to wait until the weekend so I can tell him in person."

~

"I'm going to miss you," she said, cuddled together in the afterglow later that night.

"No, you're not. David is going to be back, and he'll take care of your needs just like he has been on the weekends."

"Hmm, yeah, but you've been a lot of fun too."

Whether the project that had taken David away during the weeks was finished or not, all it took was Jessie telling him that she was pregnant, and David immediately told his company that he was moving back home. Perhaps he'd have to return occasionally for short periods, but all intents and purposes we were all now back to normal. I moved back to rotating between my house or the guest room on weekends and Virginia's bedroom during the week -- giving me a respite from months of virtually uninterrupted daily sex.

"I loved being with Chris almost all the time," Virginia said one evening, cuddled to my side after we'd had sex, "but I do miss my Danny boy."

"I swear," I laughed, "I'm not sure who likes sex more -- you or your daughter."

"Are you complaining?"

"Let's just say that I'm glad I now get weekends off again."

"Couldn't keep up with us?" she laughed in return.

"No, just that occasionally I didn't feel like being a stud service." She didn't say anything. "Speaking of which, should I plan to get my vasectomy again so you can go back off the pill?

She thought about it without saying anything for a few moments, I could tell that she was truly contemplating the answer "What if something happens? What if she miscarries and loses the baby?"

"I hadn't thought about that."

I suppose you could say we were back to our abnormal normal. Virginia was her normally sexually ravenous self, we were having sex virtually every day all week long. And then on the weekends, Christine was over, although after having spent some time at her place, she sometimes went there for the weekend instead. On those days I'd stay at Virginia's home, but most of the time on the weekends I was back at my home in my own bed. Many was the time that I overheard David and Jessie quietly talking as I walked down the hall -- but also there were many times where I heard the moans and groans of sex behind closed doors.

I think by spending most every week at Virginia's, I saw and recognized the changes in Jessica's body more than David did. He saw her in the morning, again in the evening, and again the next morning; I usually never saw her in the mornings, and not every evening. Once or twice a week we had dinner together, and I would often see her on the weekends, but it wasn't a day in -- day out situation like David.

I saw the cute little baby bump forming, her bottom growing, and her breasts growing. Before, Naomi's breasts had been mammoth compared to Jess, now they were almost the same size.

~

"Dad!"

I awoke with a start, David's fist banging on the closed bedroom door.

"What?" I hollered back, instantly awake with adrenaline running through my veins. "What's wrong?"

"Jess's water broke, we're on the way to the hospital." It took just seconds for me to confirm that I was awake, dressed, and taking them. 17 hours later -- the baby they named Jerome Daniel, after their fathers, was born.

Virginia and David were with Jessie in the delivery room, I was relegated to the waiting room when I got the word that mother and baby were both doing fine, and I could join them. David was proudly holding their new baby with a shit-eating grin on his face.

~

Three weeks later, I walked in on Jess in the living room feeding Jerry Jr. Jerry was latched onto one breast, but Jess had both breasts exposed, her blouse totally open and bra folded down. "Oops, sorry Jess," I said, immediately turning to back track, "I didn't realize you were in here."

"It's OK Daddy," she laughed, "It's not like you haven't seen my boobs before."

"I haven't seen your boobs before," I agreed, "at least not when they were bigger than Naomi's and the exclusive property of a baby." She laughed.

"Well, at least for now." Looking down at Jerry he had apparently finished feeding. "Do you want to hold your son?" Although technically Jerry was my son, I hadn't referred to him that way to anyone -- especially Jess, David and Virginia.

"No," I corrected, reaching down to take him from her arms, "I'm his grandpa and just the sperm donor. David will always be his Daddy." Jess took a wipe and washed her nipples before pulling her bra back up and putting her breasts away.

"More than just a sperm donor," Jess corrected, "Not many sperm donors get to do the insemination in person or ever get to meet the offspring they sired."

"Or get to cuddle their grandkid," I said, nuzzling Jerry with my face, kissing beside his ear. At just a few weeks, he was yet barely able to open his eyes, but when he did, I knew he was looking right at me. Whether he knew what he was seeing or not, I couldn't tell.

~

"How's my favorite grandson?" I asked, walking in and picking up Jerry from where he was crawling around on the floor. His squirm and fuss meant he didn't want to be held at the moment, although he always responded positively to me when he did. Many was the night where he'd fallen asleep in my arms right after Jess had fed him. This time, when I went to put him down, he tried to grab the edge of the chair. Instead I just let him hold my fingers, standing, barely able to balance upright. "It won't be long before he's walking," I said, "and then you'll have your hands full."

"Dad?" Jess interrupted.

"Yeah babe?"

"Mom was saying that you're talking about getting a vasectomy again?" We were, although I didn't realize that she and her mother had been talking about that.

"Yeah... it only makes sense, doesn't it?"

"Well, about that. Would you mind putting it off for a while? Mom says she's ok with staying on the pill a while longer."

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked, thinking I was going to have to have a talking to with my wife about keeping secrets, but also immediately knowing what she was going to say next.

"David and I want to have another baby, but we need a sperm donor. Think you might be interested?"