Anahita Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Danny slipped his finger out of her treasure and reached up her skirt with both hands, grabbing the top of her nylons as he broke the kiss. He tugged downwards, hoping that she would go for it.

She did. Anahita raised her ass off the couch and allowed him to slide her nylons down her long legs and over her knees. He loved seeing her creamy white skin, as he revealed more and more of it. She pulled her feet out of them one by one. She had very pretty feet and he noted that her toenails were painted a dark cherry red color as he dropped her nylons on the floor.

Danny put his hand on her bare thigh as he lay back down to kiss her. She kissed him back eagerly and he realized that her hand remained on his cock the entire time. Another good sign. He ran his hand up the soft skin of her thigh. As her tongue darted back into his mouth he slid his fingers into the side of the crotch of her panties and quickly found her slit. It was sopping wet and his finger was practically sucked inside.

"Mmmmmph!" she moaned into his mouth, tongue flailing wildly. His finger felt incredible and it was driving her crazy! He slipped his finger out of her again and once again she felt so empty. She was trying not to hyperventilate, she was so turned on. She felt him start to push her sweater up her body and she broke the kiss, looking down as he got her sweater over her breasts.

He looked down at Anahita, at first looking at her pretty belly before his gaze turned to her massive tits. They were somehow even bigger than he thought and they were straining against her white bra. She raised her arms, her hand leaving his cock, and allowed him to pull her sweater over her head and off. She grabbed his shirt, lifting it up his body. She pulled it off of him and tossed it on the floor with her sweater and nylons. Her big, dark eyes looked at him lustfully and he slipped a leg in between hers.

Anahita opened her long, sexy legs and allowed Danny to get in between them as he slowly bent to kiss her again. Her skirt had hiked up above her waist and his jeans were wide open and partially down a little so his cock was straining at his underwear when he pressed it against her thinly covered pussy. Desire surged up her body when she felt his hardness press against her and when his lips touched hers she couldn't stop her tongue from darting far inside his mouth.

They kissed passionately again, breathing laboriously into each other's mouth, tongues flailing wildly. He broke the kiss and kissed down her chin to her neck. Anahita arched her head back and closed her eyes as he ran his mouth over her throat and sucked her skin. He could hear her panting above him as he slowly kissed down her neck to her chest. His hand casually swept her white bra strap off of her shoulder as his mouth kissed down her chest. His cock noticeably twitched when his lips reached her cleavage. Slowly, reverently, he kissed between her cleavage and up the swell of her breast. His lips touched her creamy white skin just above her bra and his tongue darted out. He gently licked her skin along the barrier that is her bra, his hand caressing her upper arm.

Danny's fingers caught her bra strap and slowly inched it downward. The cup of Anahita's bra slowly fell from her breast, revealing her brown areola. His heart soared at the sight. Her areolas were bigger than average and the hard nub of her nipple was also slightly bigger than he was used to. His tongue snaked out and he slowly ran it in a circle on her areola around her nipple. He heard her sigh above him as his tongue teased over her nipple, barely touching it.

He continued teasing his tongue back and forth across her sensitive nipple and it sent tingles up and down her spine. Finally, he sucked her nub into his mouth, holding it there while he lashed his tongue over it. She put a hand behind his head and began to stroke his hair. She felt him reach underneath her back with both hands and she arched up for him. She felt her bra loosen as he unsnapped it. He pulled her bra down her arms, freeing both of her large tits as he dropped it on the floor, sucking her nipple the entire time.

Danny put a hand on each of Anahita's tits and squeezed them passionately, running his lips down into her massive cleavage and then kissing back up her other breast. He sucked that nipple into his mouth briefly before kissing back down into her cleavage. He pressed her beautiful tits against either side of his face, kissing the valley before releasing them and slowly kissing down her plump belly. He kissed his way down to her navel. She had some peach fuzz of black hairs in a line beneath her belly button -- invisible from a distance, but when he was kissing her stomach he could see them clearly. He lusted for Anahita so much that something as insignificant as that he noticed.

He sucked her skin underneath her navel and then circled it with his tongue. His hands pushed her skirt up even higher as he started kissing downward again. Anahita slid her bare feet up the couch on either side of him as he kissed her creamy white skin just above her black skirt. He saw that she was wearing black cotton panties and he could already smell the strong, wonderful scent of her arousal. His heart was pounding. He couldn't wait to taste her! This was Anahita! He still could not believe it.

Danny realized that he was shaking as he leaned forward and gently kissed Anahita's pussy lips over her wet panties.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, shuddering. The touch of his lips sent a bolt of electricity up her body. Her heart was ready to explode out of her chest! She was going to go through with this -- she was going to have another man inside her! She couldn't think of a better man, either. Danny was such a sweet, attractive friend who was very caring and attentive. Her life lacked what he wanted to give her.

He kissed her hot slit over her panties again and she sighed again. He then kissed the very top of the inside her creamy white thigh just beside her black panties. He kissed the same spot on her other leg. His fingers slowly eased the crotch of her panties to one side, first revealing the cleanly shaven skin and then the swollen brownish lips of Anahita's pussy. His heart soared at the sight. Was he dreaming? He breathed in her lovely scent, savoring it before leaning forward and giving her exposed slit a kiss for the first time.

"Ooooh!" Anahita gasps, bucking into his face a bit. She curled her toes -- she hasn't felt her pussy tingle like this in years! She looked down her near-naked body and watched Danny lean towards her again. Tingles of anticipation shot through her like lightning.

He kissed her slit again and got the same reaction. He could taste a bit of her wonderful flavor on his lips and he was like a drug addict needing his next hit. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of Anahita's quivering lips up to the top, gently nudging her slit, as he tasted her flowing nectar.

"Ohhhh gawd..." she sighed, closing her eyes.

He could feel her digging her heels into his back as he once again ran his tongue up her entire slit. At the same time, his fingers were undoing the button on her skirt and then slowly pulling her zipper down. He lifted up and grabbed the sides of her skirt, tugging downwards. Lost in the heat of the moment, Anahita raised her bum up off of his couch and allowed a new man to slide her skirt down her long, creamy white legs. She pulled her feet out of them one by one, helpless to her body's demands.

Heart pounding in anticipation, Danny grabbed the sides of her skimpy panties and tugged them down as well. He was elated to see her not raise an objection. Wordlessly, Anahita raised her ass again and allowed him to roll the dainty things down her sexy legs. She pulled both feet out of them at the same time and then spread her beautiful legs for him, keeping her feet in the air. Between her gorgeous thighs was her treasure. Two thick, swollen lips pressed tightly together surrounded by cleanly shaven white skin.

He grabbed one of her pretty feet and held it up to his lips, kissing the side of her big toe. He kissed towards her instep and then kissed the middle of her instep. Her dark, pretty eyes were looking at him and her ample chest was heaving as he kissed further down her instep towards her heel. His lips brushed over her heel to her ankle and he quickly kissed up towards her knee, releasing her foot. He could hear her breathing heavily as he slowly kissed up the inside of her smooth thigh. She opened her legs up wider for him, keeping her feet in the air as he crept closer and closer to her treasure. Danny kissed just beside her pussy at the very top of her leg and she sucked in her breath in anticipation. He gently kissed the lips of her vagina and she gasped, bucking a little. Again he had the taste of her on his lips and could hold out no longer.

He slid his hands underneath Anahita's naked ass and held an ass cheek in each hand as he slid his tongue in between the folds of her vagina. Her strong pussy flavor hit him again and he wiggled his tongue up and down inside her like crazy, drinking her nectar. Lifting the tongue up to the roof of her vagina, he pulled her cream into his mouth, tasting more of her as she sighed above him. He slowly ran the tip of his tongue just inside her slit, starting from the bottom and making his way up to the top.

When he nudged her clit, a bolt of pleasure fired up her body.

"Ohhhh!" she cried, softly. She looked down at Danny between her legs. His eyes were closed and he was moving his head about eagerly, pleasuring her.

Danny took one hand off of her soft ass and reached down as he again licked from the bottom of her wet slit up to the top. He shoved his jeans and underwear down a little further, not missing a stroke with his tongue. When he got them down as far as he could, freeing his rock-hard member, he slid his hand back under her bum. He sucked one of Anahita's pussy lips into his mouth, holding it there. He began to rapidly run his tongue up and down it and she began writhing into his face a little, moaning. He released it, watching it slowly withdraw back towards her body. He then slid his hand back under her and held a soft cheek in each hand, slipping his tongue back inside her hot tunnel.

Anahita's flavor was very strong and it was nice because it was different. Her pussy tasted different. She was a wonderful woman and he not only loved pleasuring her, but he loved tasting her. She was writhing her hips up into his face, moaning softly as his tongue twirled around inside her. He ran his tongue along the roof of her pussy until it emerged. He immediately sucked her tiny clitoris into his mouth, trapping it there.

"Unh!" she gasped as a bolt of electricity shot through her. She placed both of her hands on the back of his head and held him between her thighs, the tingling inside her rising rapidly.

Danny lashed his tongue quickly but softly up and down over her sensitive button and she was bucking into his face as her orgasm approached. He licked her clit as fast as he could, tightening his grip on her soft ass in an effort to hold her steady.

"UNGH GAWD!" Anahita grunted, wincing as she came violently. She could feel the blood pounding through her veins and the buzzing in her pussy intensified to a point it had never before reached. All of her muscles were tense as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Her hands were grabbing his head, pulling him into her as she came and came and came. Finally, gasping for breath, she could take no more. She pushed his face away.

He looked at her as he pulled his pants and underwear off his feet. She was incredibly beautiful. Her large breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and she had a little smile on her face. Her pretty feet were flat on the couch, legs still parted fairly wide. The swollen lips of her pussy were again pressed together, beckoning him.

Anahita opened her eyes and smiled at him. When she glanced down and saw his hard, thick cock standing straight up in the air, a wave of desire went through her body. On his knees, he moved closer to her and she opened her legs wider for him, raising her feet in the air a little. She was all his. She needed him inside her desperately. As Danny's stiff member drew closer to her she realized that her heart was beating wildly.

He pressed the shaft of his stiff organ against the moist lips of her vagina and lay down on top of her. His lips found hers and she opened her mouth immediately, allowing his tongue to snake inside. He could feel the tremendous heat emanating from her cunt as he rubbed against it. She teased her tongue against his before sliding it into his mouth and the two friends kissed passionately. They were breathing laboriously into each other's mouth as they writhed their naked bodies against each other.

He loved how hot her slit was as he ground against it. Her silky lips were slick with her nectar. He was very conscious of her large, soft breasts pressing against his chest as their kissing grew in passion. Anahita's nimble tongue was dancing eagerly in his mouth and her hands were clawing at his back. For the next couple of minutes, they enjoyed each other. They ground their naked bodies together and kissed with more passion than either had enjoyed in years. The room was filled with the sounds of their loud kissing and heavy breathing.

Finally, he broke the kiss and reached down. His hand grabbed his rock-hard penis and he looked into her beautiful dark eyes as he slowly ran the head down the sensitive lips of her vagina. When he reached her entrance he stopped. He could see the lust in her eyes. He pushed forward.

Anahita's eyebrows raised as the lips of her vagina parted and allowed the thick head of Danny's penis inside. She was nice and tight -- and extremely hot -- as he forced a couple of inches inside her body.

"Ohhhh..." they sighed in unison. He pulled back a little until his fat head was stretching her entrance. He then pushed forward more forcefully, this time sliding his entire cock inside the wonderful heat of Anahita's pussy.

"Ohhhh gawd yesss..." she gasped. He was in her! Another man was actually inside her body! And she couldn't remember ever feeling so wonderful! His penis was so thick and hard! And hot! It was like a thick, long piece of rock pulled from a fire sliding deep inside her. She ran her hands up and down his back.

Danny held himself inside her and kissed up her neck towards her ear. Anahita's tight, hot pussy held every inch of him snugly as his lips found her earlobe. He briefly sucked it inside before running his lips around the outside of her ear. He kissed her cheek and then kissed it again. She turned her face towards him and her hungry lips found his. He kissed her deeply, sucking her upper lip briefly before sliding his tongue into her mouth. She gasped for breath, wrapping her long legs around his waist as she rubbed her tongue along his. Her tongue snaked far inside his mouth as her legs squeezed him lustfully, holding his hardness deep inside her needy body.

The room was again filled with the sounds of their kissing and heavy breathing. He then slowly eased his penis out of her inch by inch. Anahita loosened her legs around him as he gradually withdrew from her body. He was almost out of her horny cunt when he plunged his manhood back inside her warmth.

"Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth as bolts of pleasure fired up her body. Her tongue touched the back of his mouth in her excitement as he held his body close to hers. He was conscious of her large breasts pressing against his chest. He began sliding in and out of her hot, slick pussy, slowly making love to her on his couch as the movie played on in the background.

Anahita's sighs were muffled as she kissed Danny passionately. She raised her feet into the air as his long, hard penis filled her aching hole again and again. It felt so wonderful! She hasn't felt this way in years!

He broke the kiss and looked down at Anahita's beautiful face. She smiled at him as she gasped for breath, her gorgeous eyes lighting up. He kissed her full lips softly as he slid his cock into her heat over and over. He then raised himself up on his arms and started fucking her a little harder. Her giant breasts were bouncing up and down on her chest with each one of his powerful thrusts. Her eyebrows were raised and her face was wincing as she took him into her needy body again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Anahita's cries were getting a little louder now. Her vagina was tingling like crazy and the sensation was building up once again. She had never before had a second orgasm during a session and the certainty that she was going to achieve that very thing excited her. She raised her feet even higher and her fingers grabbed at his back.

Instinctively, Danny pistoned his rigid manhood into Anahita's welcoming twat even faster. Her ass was bouncing off the couch, forcing her crotch upwards to meet each and every one of his thrusts.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Anahita moaned louder, her orgasm rapidly approaching. She turned her head to the side as another man fucked her for the first time since she got married. "OH...GAWWWD!" she cried, cumming. She arched her head back and straightened her long legs on either side of him as a massive orgasm rocked her. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her and she straightened her feet out far above him.

Her legs were squeezing him on either side as she struggled with her orgasm, forcing him to slow down a little. He fought back by fucking the poor woman even harder, jamming his stiff penis into her convulsing hole as fast as possible. Her wonderful tits were bouncing violently up and down as he drilled his dick into her. She was gasping for breath, her hands sliding up his back in an effort to pull him down to her. Her eyes popped open.

"Oh my...gawd!" Anahita gasped, smiling. He bent and gently kissed her lips. He could feel his balls heating up. As soon as his lips touched hers, she held him against her. He slid his arms under her shoulders and jackhammered his cock in and out of her eager cunt as fast as possible. His ass flexed between her open thighs, pounding his hardness into her welcoming body over and over again. Breathlessly, without missing a stroke, his searching lips found hers. Her tongue shot into his mouth but he was too far-gone to kiss back. In the back of his mind he could feel Anahita's heels bounce off his ass as he thrust into her a few more times. He was tempted to cum inside her. He wanted to, badly. But to get her pregnant would be devastating for both of them.

She wanted to feel Danny jam his dick inside her and shoot his cum. Her body ached for it. She was surprised and disappointed when she felt his manhood leave her pussy.

His penis emerged from Anahita's warmth and he moaned as he felt her jerk violently. He felt his cum blast out of his cock, but his eyes were closed so he did not see where it went.

Anahita was looking up at him, watching him orgasm. She felt his hot fluid land high up her belly just beneath her breasts and then she felt more of his cum land in and around her belly button. She was gasping for breath as she felt more of Danny's semen pour onto her stomach just above her pussy.

He opened his eyes and breathlessly smiled at her as the last of his cum dripped out of his dick. He kissed her lips softly, over and over again. The room was filled with the sounds of their gentle kissing and heavy breathing. She ran her well-manicured hands up and down his back until he squeezed onto the couch beside her.

She looked down at her belly. The creamy white skin had seemingly gallons of cum on it and her body instinctively felt disappointment that all that semen wasn't inside her. She was too shy to be so forward as to tell Danny to cum inside her. Besides... getting pregnant would end her marriage for sure!