Anam-Glacadóir, soul taker

Story Info
A demon preys on innocent seduced human women.
21k words
4.53
9.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a story of gothic erotic horror and involves scenes of sex, domination, seduction, mind control, horror, oral and anal. Based on the tenor of comments of a recent story I must warn you that this takes a dark path of erotic horror where wives, nuns and senior school girls are seduced and used for the spirit's pleasure. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. There are no sweet sensual acts in this story. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by seduced human female adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Anam-Glacadóir, soul taker! I live in the ornate ancient large mirror. It once belonged to the witch that called me. It was taken to the convent when the witch was burned along with her cottage. It now stands in the seldom used attic of the finishing school for young adult females. I will tell you my story and a few of the females that gave me their innocence all these years.

Hundreds of years ago I was called forth through the mirror by a witch named Amethyst. She dwelt all alone deep in the woods in a cottage where she practiced her arts. She was extremely beautiful! She had long flaming red hair and it covered the pale almost white body she kept naked at all times.

Her breasts were full and large capped by dark rose aureoles the size of tea cups. Each dark circle held a prominent almost midnight black nipple which hardened and protruded when she was sexually aroused. Her red curly haired labia and mons drew my eyes and my desires when she leaked her fragrant moistness. Her eyes were amethyst in colour from hence she received her naming.

Although her arts and rituals brought her great joy, deep down inside she was lonely and wanted for satisfaction and perhaps even love. She could not chance a relationship with the males of the village nor surrounding territory for fear. She held great fear that they would come for her one day, one night and deal with her kind and her perversions as they saw her arts. She delved into her spell books and discovered a ritual that could call a lover through a mirror.

Amethyst spent a year gathering the herbs and ingredients required of the spell. She wove a disguising spell upon herself, dressed in rags and took her horse and wagon several days journey to the large town in search for 'The Mirror'. It called to her and in a back lane shop, neglected and avoided by the townsfolk she found the perfect mirror needed for her spell.

The mirror glass was already old and it had a wide old oak border into which she would have to carve the runes needed for the spell. Amethyst showed the ancient woman shopkeeper her occult tattoos up and down her arms and across her chest and breasts. The ancient woman knew Amethyst was a powerful witch and soon agreed on a price in gold nuggets. The mirror was wrapped in old cloths and carried to the wagon.

Amethyst returned to her cottage and set up the mirror and began her ritual. Her wand burned the runes into the border of the mirror; runes that she thought would control who was called forth. On the most powerful night with the moon in apogee she cast her pentagram upon her floor and performed her ritual. It required blood from her monthly flow be added to her potion which she drank then chanted the spell.

From the depths of my confinement I felt the draw of her spell. I floated through the ancient abyss heading towards the rectangle of light. I manifested fully within the mirror and saw my naked summoner. She stood within her circle of protection centered in the pentacle her wand drawn in defense.

Her breasts were sweaty from the mental effort required of the spell and heaved up and down from exertion. Her large firm breasts dripped blood where she had sliced her flesh with her athame to drip within her pentacle from her firm pointed nipples. Her belly was sliced, sternum to mons and also dripped her blood. Her spell was powerful but flawed and she would pay the price.

Her amethyst eyes were wide and wild as she stared at my demon form. My strength hung from my loins with my heavy full ball sack hanging behind. My torso rippled from the strong muscles I flexed as I swayed within the mirror. I stepped through the mirror and she screamed realizing what she had released. She dropped her wand and fell backward out of her circle of protection and fell upon her lonely bed.

Amethyst's long red hair fanned out across her bedding as the red hair between her thighs parted showing me the bright red gash wet with wild desire. The dark nibs on her large breasts rose in dark desire. She pulled her legs up on the edge of the bed and opened them wide. I watched as her female juices ran out from her hungry nether lips to wet the floor before her pentacle.

Her control over me was lost at that crucial moment from her lust and I realized I would be able to leave and enter the mirror at will. I watched the witch gasp for breath and her huge breasts rise and fall. Her eyes drifted down and stopped at my crotch and she screamed. My demon cock was long and fat and hard and pointed straight out and throbbed. Under my girth hung two heavy large seed filled balls that swayed as I walked towards her wide open thighs.

I took my fat cock in my hand and equally as much cock throbbed past my fingers. My fat cockhead emerged from my foreskin and leaked copious thick white pre-seed. I stood beside her bed my demon-cock pointing at the entrance to her womanhood and dripped globs of pre-seed on her belly. When a glob dropped upon her flesh she hissed as if the thick white potion had burned. I reached down and grabbed her red hair on each side of her head and pulled her up, my cockhead aiming for her mouth. I rubbed my fluid coated cockhead across her lips and with my strong hands now behind her head I forced her mouth to open.

My fat cockhead entered her mouth sliding across her wet tongue to tap the depths of her mouth. Amethyst coughed on my cock squeezing it against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I kept her mouth full of my thick cock until she slapped at my powerful abs. I pulled back to let her breathe only to fill her with my strength over and over.

It had been thousands of years since I had the pleasures from a female human. Our fornicating with female humans had caused us to be cast down and constrained. Amethyst had released me and would now be subjected to my lusts. She groaned as my cock filled her mouth and punched against the opening to her throat.

With no care for her and only for my own pleasure I pulled her head hard against me and breached her throat with my thick cockhead. My throbbing crown rode within her tight heat back and forth into her unnatural depths. I ignored her groans and her pounding on my strong abs as I rode my cock for my demon pleasure. I pulled back to her teeth letting her breathe then filled her mouth and throat with long fat cock over and over listening to her 'gluck' as she suffered on my cock.

I held back my release enjoying the long denied pleasure of a human female sucking my cock. Amethyst's spit and saliva dripped off my thickness to paint her jiggling huge breasts. Drops of spit fell off her hard nipples then wet my thighs when I pushed her face down to my thick cockbase filling her throat with my demon meat. She began to swoon from lack of air but I wanted this witch awake when I filled her belly with my hot thick seed.

I pulled out letting her take gasps of breath as my plum cockhead slapped her cheeks. I gripped her chin making her look at me with her wild amethyst eyes as I pushed my demon-cock back into her mouth and throat. I held her chin up with my hand on her throat as I felt my cock fill that flesh. I moved her hands onto my heavy ballsack and felt her grip and scratch with her long nails. I grew close to completion as her eyes begged for mercy but I used her for My pleasure.

I began to pull back to her teeth then rapidly fill her throat with my long deprived cock. I did that for some time building my pleasure to its brink. Amethyst grabbed my ballsack and gave a hard squeeze and pushed me over the edge. I growled a demon howl from the depths of the darkness and exploded down her throat. Pulse after pulse of thick seed ejected from my swelling cockhead to coat her throat and fill her belly. From my fat crown glob after glob of my seed ran across her tongue and down her throat filling her belly and giving her a never to be satisfied taste for my thick hot seed.

I pulled out and with an unending salvo of seed I painted her face and breasts with thick white globs until she was coated. I pushed inside her mouth and filled it with the last of my hot thick seed. As Amethyst sucked my shaft I slowly pulled past her teeth. I squeezed her mouth open to see my thick white pool of seed fill the reservoir behind her bottom teeth. Her tongue was coated white as she moved the tip in the pool of white.

I spoke for the first time as I moved my strong large hands to her throat. "Swallow my essence witch. Swallow what you will hunger for until it becomes your undoing. I shall use you for my pleasure until I am bored with your flesh holes having filled you with my seed as you beg for more."

I pushed my hard cock back into her throat feeling her swallowing my seed around my cockshaft. I kept my cock deep down her throat feeling my long fat demon strength bulge her neck holding it with my strong hand until she fainted. I slid my cock from her mouth and let her drop to her bed breathing heavily. My seed slid down her cheeks and between the cleavage of her large breasts. Her purse dripped her female wetness to soak the bedding as her pleasure aftershocks trembled her body.

I turned and looked at myself in the ancient mirror. I appeared as a strong, well formed human male. I had neither horns nor a tail but a powerful physique and a long thick cock hanging between my thighs befronting my heavy seed filled ballsack. I walked to the mirror and with Amethyst's athamé, her ceremonial blade used in rituals, I modified the runes. I could now move freely in and out the mirror at will and could not be cast back into the abyss.

I had no need of food or drink having fed off Amethyst's life force. I walked about her cottage then stepped outside. My large lungs filled with the air of the Earth long denied its richness as my nose drank in the smells. Except for being naked I could walk easily upon the land in search of other daughters of men, females to seduce and breed, again populating the Earth with offspring, the Nephalem. My cock hardened at that thought and I went back into the cottage to satisfy my lust.

I grabbed Amethyst by her long red hair and pulled her from the bed and pushed her huge breasts upon her old strong oak table. She grunted from being tossed against the table as I kicked her legs open. Her long hair slid to either side of her waist presenting her fat ass to me like a breeding mare. I took my cock in hand and ran it between the fat lips of her pussy dripping her hot juices.

My cockhead got coated in her thick fragrant honey as I moved it between her red haired nether lips and across her swollen pleasure knot. Each time I rubbed her knot with my fat cockhead she sprayed her hot wetness against me. I placed my cockhead to the doorway to her innocence and pushed in. Amethyst screamed as my thick cockhead breached her purse. I felt her virgin resistance and pushed again.

Her innocence ripped away and half my cock filled her cave. Her face came off the oak table and she screamed at her roof. I grabbed her long red hair and pulled back as I thrust my cock forward. My crown slid out of my foreskin as I pushed her hot inner flesh open as my long thick shaft filled her. I pulled back as her red haired nether lips gripped my shaft then I thrust forward until my corona punched the full depths of her hot inner flesh. Amethyst screamed again.

I pulled full out and my blood speckled cockshaft got sprayed with pulses of her hot female wetness. I captured her entrance once again and filled her hot wet sleeve with long thick cock. I could sense her pleasure knot rubbing against the edge of the table as my thrusting cock drove her to her own climax. Hot thick white juices foamed around her swollen female lower lips as my cock rode her depths. Streams of her wetness rolled down her thighs to wet the old wood planks on the floor.

Amethyst had succumbed to her pleasure several times as my long cock destroyed her purse. She groaned and cursed in an ancient language as I ravaged her body for my own pleasure. Her inner depths yielded to my hungry cock as I fed my full length into her hot wet inner female flesh. She began to understand what she had brought upon herself in her unnatural desires as her flesh was pounded into the table and her deep hot inner flesh was pushed asunder.

Over and over I felt her woman's sleeve pulse on my long thick cock as she climaxed from the uncontrollable pleasure she was receiving. My cock was reaming her flesh faster and faster foaming her juices to drip out onto the floor. Amethyst was groaning and moaning trembling and thrashing on the table. The old oak was rubbing her large hard nipples as her breasts slid along the table planks. Her swollen pleasure knot was squeezed against the table edge driving her insane with pulses of nerve explosions.

Amethyst started with a low deep moan that rose in volume and length ending in a frightening scream as her body thrashed through a huge climax riding my long fat cock. Her hot wet sleeve gripped my cock driving me towards my own climax. My cockhead exploded again shooting thick globs of hot seed against her womb deep into her hot flesh.

Globs of seed coated my cockhead and the depths of her purse. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard onto my long demon cock. My heavy ballsack slapped against her red curly hair covered swollen lips each time I thrust forward. My ball sack pulled up tight against me and pulsed my seed deep into her over and over. So much seed filled her cave it began to leak out along my thick shaft and drip to the floor.

I rode her destroyed purse with my fat cock over and over pulling out her nether lips and pushing them back in stroking her pleasure knot. Amethyst screamed again and I felt her body go fully weak. If I wasn't holding her against the table, cock to cave, she would have collapsed. After a few more pulses with final globs of seed I pulled out of her tight hotness. I watched the "O" of her cavern leak globs of my thick white seed down her inner thighs to drip onto the floor.

Amethyst lost her strength and slid off the table onto the floor. She laid in her own wetness and the globs of my leaking seed. I ran my hand down my cockshaft and dropped globs of hot thick white demon seed onto her heaving breasts. I left her there and walked out of her cottage. I could sense the daughters of man in the village below. I could taste their wants and earthly desires on my tongue. It was now evening and I walked naked to the village keeping to the darkness.

I could smell her. There was a female human in the village that was in season. I found her cottage and entered quietly moving through to the bedroom. I was spirit and had powers unknown to humans. I touched her husband's mind and put him into a deep sleep. Moving beside the woman I touched her cheek bringing her desires forward as she drifted into a dream. I ran my hands over then under her night cloth feeling her breasts and her nips harden against my palm. As I gripped her orbs she moaned as her desires warmed her and she pushed against my hand. I rose upon the marriage bed pulling aside the coverings and settled between her legs.

I pushed her legs apart and her sleeper slipped down her thighs and the scent from her wetness caused my cock to firm. I took it in my hand and moved it against her curls covering her lower lips feeling her hot moistness. I rubbed the knot at the top of her female lips and she moaned deeply. I had befuddled her mind and she thought it was her husband taking her for his pleasure. She felt a pleasure unknown and new to her and wanted more, much, much more.

I pushed my fat cockhead between her wet lower lips and breached her cave. She growled as her mating place was stretched to accept my thickness. In short order she had taken as much of my long thick cock that would fit into the depths of her flesh. Each time I thrust forward filling her moist heat she groaned and trembled. I could feel her responding to our mating as she thrust up to take my thick cock deep within her own heat. Her human juices coated my cock as I slid deep into her and withdrew over and over.

I felt her tremble and clutch my cock with her inner flesh. I pushed her smock to her neck and took her nip between my lips and sucked hard. She pushed up seeking more pleasure from my lips and teeth. I bit and nipped across her breasts giving pain and pleasure to the woman. She had wild feeling throughout her body unfelt in her marriage until this night. She pushed off the bed thrusting her purse upon my fat cock seeking to fill herself. Her pleasure knot was rubbing my fat cockbase giving her feelings her husband never did.

I began thrusting rapidly into the hot wet purse of this village human female. My heavy ballsack slapped against her curly hairs covering her nether lips. Her wet lips gripped my fat cock as it moved rapidly back and forth. Suddenly her hot flesh pulsed along my demon cock and her hot juices soaked where we were joined. She groaned as pleasure overwhelmed her. She thrust upwards seeking my thickness causing her pain and pleasure.

I pulled her thighs up onto her naked breasts and filled her hot flesh with as much cock as her depths would take. Several hard deep thrusts against her hot inner flesh and my cock exploded sending my seed against her womb. Over and over my thick demon seed painted the depths of her female cavern. She groaned and thrust against me her juices soaking our joining and the bedding beneath her. She trembled as she lost control of her body to unnatural pleasure.

My seed was traveling to seek her egg and soon the mating would be complete. This human female would be the first to bear 'the large child' as would other women of this and surrounding villages. I pulled back and out of her tight wet heat. My seed seeped from her haired lips to wet her arse and she moaned. I reached for her knot and squeezed causing her to scream out in another unfamiliar climax of pleasure.

My mace slid between her dripping female lips and stopped at the cave entrance to her unfilled dark desire. My plum pushed against her dark circular lips and she groaned as they fought the invader. My hard plum going the wrong way pushed against the resistance. Tiny thrusts made this wife moan then hiss when her dark circular lips yielded and my un-cut covered head breached her arse.

"Oh husband what evil do you do to your chase wife?" she moaned in her stupor of pleasure.

She pushed and more thick shaft entered her darkness. Her purse dripped her arousal fluids coating my demon shaft and I easily filled her arse to my heavy ballsack. I gripped her pleasure knot and pulled and she screamed into an inexperienced body trembling completion. Her female lips sprayed forth her hot juices upon my strong chest soaking where we were joined and her bedding underneath her.

I pulled back to my foreskin coated cockhead then thrust into this lost wife until my heavy seed filled sack slapped against her back. She screamed and her husband shook but still in his trance. She took the pain and pleasure of my long thick cock filling her arse unused for this purpose of pleasure. Her dark sleeve pulsed on my cock like her hand on the teat of the milk cow. She wanted my evil milk down her arse filling her with thick demon heat.

She screamed as our eyes locked upon each other. She was lost in her unnatural lust and wanted this pleasure of my demon-cock deep into her bowels. Her juices continued to drip coating my thick shaft helping it slide deep into her arse pushing her back circular lips wide open to take my thickness. With increasing quickness I thrust into her arse pushing her into her bedding listening to the bed ropes groan with the exertion. The wood frame rocked like a ship tossed about by a storm. And a storm I was!