Ananya Asked for a Good Fuck

Story Info
Anaya asked for a good fuck from Deb.
1.1k words
2.68
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of Ananya and Deb who started their friendship over on Facebook. Ananya is a very beautiful girl with long black hairs and creamy white skin, who approached Deb a software developer on Facebook for casual chatting. She is hot and has good assets to flaunt, and she did it very well. Let me describe her, she is 34B and has white creamy boobs with dark nipples. She has nice hips 32 in size. When she wears tight jeans that is when her butts start to show and jiggle.

Their friendship has seen a lot of strenuous times for 1.5 years. Both were going through the tough break up phases. But the main story starts on 24th November 2017 where they finally gave in to their inner carnal desires and lust. Ananya needed his body rubbing her skin under the warmth of a blanket for quite a long time now. Though she had given up all hope of getting together with Deb, on the auspicious day of Durga Ashtami they met for the final time to say goodbye to each other and part ways. Seeing Ananya in red saree and red lipstick and a small figure with an awesome buttock walking toward him made him go weak. He fell for her again and from there on the story took a different turn.

So Ananya seeing an opportunity traveled 1600 km to meet Deb and stay at his place for the first time after meeting him for only three dates. She wanted to know him better. She had various plans and tensions in her mind, and then came the night of 24th November.

Deb picked her up from the airport and took her to his place, a bachelor's pod. She changed in the washroom and he was really scared sitting on his bed waiting for her to come. He decided to talk to her for some time, though he knew something might happen but was not sure. She finally came in a loose black night dress which went up to her knees. He could see her legs while she sat down. He expected it to be smooth but was turned on seeing her milky white legs on his bed. He could see her nipples trying to pop out of her black dress and he wanted them both badly. So she sat on his bed and she looked up at him. As soon as she looked up at him, he forgot all his inhibitions and dived forward at her juicy pink lips and seeing this Ananya couldn't resist herself from the so long fantasies of having him inside her. She reciprocated back. He felt the most divine pleasure as he tasted heaven inside his mouth. Those lips tasted so sweet that he sucked on them like a baby. Slowly his hands started to go down on her black night dress and then the most amazing thing happened. Ananya moved aside so that he could lift the dress up. Now he knew she was into this also. He wanted to devour her. She wanted him to use her.

He started to rub her clitoris and slowly touch the entrée of her cunt. She started to moan very slowly. He liked the sound of her voice moaning. He held her neck and kissed her for the last time before he started to dig into the heavenly fountain of her love juice. He without removing her dress and without caring for the sweet cute nipples jumped on to the fountain of the juice that was oozing out of her love hole. He started licking and god it was tasty as fuck. The smell she had down there was driving him crazy. He went up to her face and asked her to come to his bed. She told him to switch off the lights. They went under the blanket as was the fantasy of Ananya. Now he rubbed her and licked her clits like anything. In the dark, he looked up at her eyes and put his long hard cock inside her sweet soft cunt. She moaned in pleasure and he could see her breasts moving aside with every stroke. It was just heaven on earth for him. He started to bite her nipples which drove her mad and then he sucked on one boob and slapped the other hard. She cried out in pain, but he didn't stop slapping and biting her boobs. She started loving it back. She turned horny and without saying anything spread her creamy white legs in the air and turned eyes away from him in shy.

He started to position himself in front of her cunt and, then slid his cock into her. Finally, she got him inside her literally. He fucked her gently and then suddenly rammed his cock up her cunt so that his balls touched her cunt, and she let out a cry of pain. He stopped to see if she is ok. She smiled. He then started to give her the hardest fuck that she had ever got for next few minutes. He then stopped to catch his breath. He laid back beside her holding her close to his chest. Then she did the most amazing thing that would etch his mind forever.

Ananya said, "Deb da fuck me na, please".

It turned him into the horniest person she would have ever known. He jumped back on her and rammed his semi-hard cock right up her used wet cunt. He rammed till he got hard and fucked her brains out, and then spread her holes and rammed his cock deep inside her and unloaded his cum deep into her womb.

It didn't stop at that she then rode him and so that he has the good sweet view of her jiggling breasts. She fucked him the whole night and they went to sleep at 5 am in the morning.

She stayed at his place for 6 days where she got her cunt filled with his white love juice, and as she couldn't take it all, the cum came out oozing from her cunt like a creampie. She basically got her cunt hole stretched and adjust to the size of Deb's cock and went back to her home happy, that she got her fantasy fulfilled.

At deepest of the night sometimes she dreams about his cock ramming her cunt and making it big and she even gets wet having this idea that she needs it more now than ever. Yeah, she decided to go to his place again. This time it will be raunchier and steamier. She can't wait for that day to come.

She smiled and went back to sleep satisfied. They are madly in love with each other now. Ananya hoped that she would get her holes rammed and drilled for her entire life by Deb. She was more than enough satisfied as the fire in her hole was doused by Deb's huge hydrant.