Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Is she tempted to model again?
7.1k words
4.74
49.6k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I'd never do that again! No way! I'm never going to pose for a Camera Club again! And especially not topless! I kept repeating this to myself, believing it even as I popped into a newsagent the next afternoon to buy the local paper for a neighbouring town. After all, its good to know what's going on elsewhere, right? I repeated it even more as I just happened to glance through the clubs section; and of course I wasn't looking for camera clubs... Ah!

'The Camera Club, digital photography with weekly programme, editing facilities. A place to share your work and learn from others, Membership gives access to all our facilities. We meet Thursday evenings, 7.30 - 10.00pm, at 14A Broad Street, above the bakery. Membership Secretary 0797... '

Taking the paper up to my bedroom as soon I was home, I turned again with shaking fingers to that ad. Hm, nothing about models wanted. Nothing about discrete, or broad minded... no point in calling...

Switching on my laptop I found the address, and going to street view... 14 (a bakery) but no 14A

... no point in calling...

No point in calling? What was that supposed to mean? I was never going to do it again. Ever! I repeated this to myself as my hand toyed with my mobile phone... as I typed in the first few numbers... And the rest ..

Suddenly it was ringing at the other end! Shit!

"Hi, this is Geoff?"

Shit, I thought. Quickly putting the phone to my ear, I cleared my throat, and said a rather strangled, "Hi."

"Hello .. I don't recognise the number... are you calling about the camera club?"

"Er, yes ," I managed, a bit more fluent this time.

"Oh, I'm really sorry, but we're full. We had a great response to our advert in the paper, and we can't take any more. I can put you on the waiting list if you like? Bound to be some who either don't show up, or don't come back next week, ha ha,"

"Oh, but I wasn't .. um, I mean... oh never mind... "

"Wasn't what? Not interested in membership?" he replied, sounding curious.

"Well no, not exactly... "

"Oh, well that's ok, I can still put you on reserve if you like... Um... so what were you interested in? You sound like a young lady, am I right?"

"Er, yes... I'm, er, 18," oh that sounded so like a lie!

"OK, and what is an 18 year old young lady interested in with a Camera Club, if not membership?"

He wasn't making this easy for me... Did I have to beg? I could feel the nerves churning up my tummy, but somehow this making me work for it was really exciting, it was getting me a little fired up!

"Well, I just wondered if you ever needed models at the club, you know, on club nights?"

There was a pause, as if he was choosing his next words carefully.

"So you're interested in coming along to our club .. to model... to pose for us... to be our photographic model?"

"Er,... yes,... yes I am... " I was holding my breath.

"And you are definitely at least 18 years old?"

"Yes; I can bring my birth certificate if you want," What? I screamed to myself... And give away my identity?

"That would be good, yes... Are you available tonight? 7.30, 14A Broad Street? Above the bakery?"

"I'll find it," I assured him, looking again at the street view... yes, another door set back by the bakery.

"Would you be able to bring your portfolio?"

Damn, I thought. "Er, well actually, I don't currently have a portfolio... its like... a work in progress?" cringing even as I admitted this. Why hadn't I asked for copies of the photos from yesterday?

"Oh... So what experience do you have?"

"Well no professional experience, but I have posed for... er,... boyfriends,... I mean friends, done selfies," he really was making me do all the work here, but that seemed to make me feel more turned on, more adventurous, and I continued, "some more glamour type if you understand me... is that the kind of thing you're interested in?"

So now I actually WAS begging? I was disgusted with myself and loving it. It seemed like a good idea not to mention last night.

"Interesting, yes... we would be interested in that kind of thing... what, er, are your measurements?"

"Oh, um, well I suppose I'm a fairly pretty brunette, 34c and I think I have nice legs and a cute bum,"

"Nice... Um... So you'd be prepared to do some, er, swim wear modelling for us?" he asked hesitantly.

Now I was excited!

"Certainly .. Would you like one piece or bikini?" I screwed my eyes up .. Just how brazen was I getting?

"Bring both, and we'll see where we go... " he paused, then, "So you're definitely ok with swimsuit, lingerie... and stuff?" his voice now sounded strained, and catching his excitement my heart really was thumping now.

"Yes, I can also do lingerie... and stuff... for a suitable fee... "

"Good, good... well as I said, we'll see where we go... um .. See you tonight... oh, what's your name?"

"Andrea,"

"Ok, so we'll see you tonight, Andrea, at 7.30."

"Thanks, bye then," I replied, ending the call.

As I put the phone down with a shaking hand, I realised that I hadn't withheld my number this time... SHIT!... Had I done that on purpose? My tummy was doing somersaults and I was almost wetting myself.

If I didn't show up would they call back, maybe even trace my number!? Did I have to go, just to stay out of trouble?

No! I can't do it, I can't go! I mustn't! I got up off my bed and opened the top drawer of my dresser, leafing through the folder until I pulled out my Birth Certificate which I placed carefully on the top surface. I was just checking that I knew where it was. I wasn't actually going to show up. Next I went over to my drawers and rummaged through to find the school swimsuit... a 'Lifeguard Speedo', blue, high leg, high front, backless with cross-over straps. I pulled it out and tossed it onto the bed as an idea came to me. Crossing to my desk I found my sewing kit and tossed that on the bed too. Then back to the drawers, to the bikinis... the plain black one? It was fairly modest. I glanced across to the swimsuit; the bikini joined it. Sitting on the bed I got busy.

**

7.25 came and I was at the side door by the bakery. It had been an exhausting afternoon, full of indecision and nervous excitement. When Mum came home from work we had tea, but I didn't eat very much, and I could tell that she was a bit worried about me while still trying to give me space, allowing me to make the first move if I wanted to talk to her. But how do you tell your Mum you're becoming addicted to taking your clothes off in front of strangers?

After tea I had changed into a loose flared short skirt in pale green with little yellow flowers, yellow cotton briefs, low-front t shirt over a soft bra, flat pumps. I'd decided today to wear my long hair loose. In my bag I had my hairbrush, makeup, bikini, swimsuit, and 2" black heels.

Through the unlocked door, up the stairs (why are camera clubs upstairs?) and a knock on the plain white door.

It was opened by a nice looking man of middle height, probably mid thirties, tidy short brown hair, in t shirt and jeans. He seemed to look me up and down, but quickly. I couldn't tell what he thought.

"Hi. I'm Geoff, and I imagine you're Andrea?" He gestured for me to come in, and I walked past into the room.

"I'm afraid we're going to be a bit crowded today. Like I said on the phone, we've had a fantastic response to our advert, so there'll be fifteen of us."

I was standing in the middle of the room, looking around. Opposite the door there was an obvious set with backdrop and lights, all more sophisticated looking than last night's club. Beside that area to its left as I looked at was a small curtained off section that I guessed was for technical equipment. The rest of the room was pretty bare, apart from a table near the curtain. No refreshments. Blinds keeping the daylight out from the windows to my left. No stage or raised area.

Geoff walked over to the desk and lifted a sheet of paper, glancing at it as he told me, "This is a contract for you to sign before we begin. Its fairly standard. The main points are that since you don't yet have a portfolio there'll be no fee tonight, and we will own the rights to all the pictures. You're not expected to assume any pose that you don't want to. But... In return you will get copies to start your portfolio, both printed glossies and emailed files . If all this is acceptable, sign the contract and write the email and mailing address for me to send the photos to. Oh, and you are signing to say that you are at least 18 years of age."

I gulped. There was a lot to take in here. Mostly that I'd be using my real name, giving my real address and real email! With a flush of excitement and anticipation I took the sheet and leant over the table to fill in the blanks using his pen.

Of course, I didn't have to pose in any way I didn't like, so I'd just go as far as the swim wear and no further. After all, there was no fee!

As I was finishing, the door opened and the room started to fill up as guys came in in groups of twos and threes, with the occasional guy on his own.

This time there were no introductions. They just mingled with each other, sorted out their camera bags; the newcomers obvious in that they clearly didn't know many of the others.

Once he'd checked my contract through and put it in a folder also on the table, Geoff drew the session together by announcing in a loud voice,

"This is Andrea, she'll be our model for today. Just so we're clear, since there are quite a few of us, all instructions to the model will be from me. If anyone has a particular suggestion, idea or request, you need to talk to me and I'll consider it."

Looking at me he added in a quieter voice, "Only take my instructions, ok? And remember, you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with, ok?" He smiled at me with an utterly charming reassuring smile, and I felt I wanted to do my best for him.

But my tummy had already started churning, and I jumped a little when Geoff said loudly, "Ok, lets start with you as you are. Behind the curtain is a mirror and small dressing table. Check your hair and make up, then go to the set, please, Andrea."

Ducking behind the curtain I saw that it was a tiny changing area, not a technical space at all. I placed my bag on the table. Bending to look in the mirror, I touched up my lips, tousled my hair, changed from flats into heels and looked myself over in the mirror. The short green skirt was tidy and showed almost all of my slim toned smooth thighs; my legs looked nice, and the white bra didn't show above the low neck line of the t shirt though it was sort of visible through it. Leaving the bag behind I stepped back into the room.

They were all ready, and with a hint of swing in my hips, and tummy sucked in, I sauntered to the set.

The backdrop was now of sky, the floor mat was printed as sand and there was a straw shoulder bag on the mat. Geoff added, "It's a beach scene. You've just arrived. We'll take some shots of you looking out to sea, checking out the beach, enjoying the sun, stretching, relaxing, ok? We're trying to tell a story, but keep it as natural as you can. Take your time."

Picking up the beach bag and slinging it over my shoulder, I did my best to seem natural but inside I couldn't help thinking about the swimwear pictures yet to come, and I had butterflies in my tummy. But why? I asked myself; its not like I was going to pose topless this time! I even half believed myself.

After a good few front, back and side poses of looking around, Geoff moved things on. Through this first set the guys had come forward in small groups to get close-ups before moving aside to let the next group up, while they then contented themselves with pictures from further back and the sides of the room.

"Lets try swimwear, shall we?" suggested Geoff, to general murmurs of approval.

With a sense of excitement once again I slipped behind the curtain, this time to change. I made sure it was fully closed. Slipping off my t shirt and stepping out of my skirt I laid them on the chair provided, and in just bra and undies pulled the blue swimsuit from my bag. Seeing almost every detail of my fingers through the thin blue lycra, I started to get second thoughts about having taken out the linings from the top and gusset! I would be a lot more exposed under the lights than I'd thought back in my bedroom.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. Taking a deep breath to steady my nerves, I dropped my briefs and stepped out of them and into the swimsuit, pulling it quickly to my waist. Then it was off with the bra and pull the suit up over my shoulders.

A quick check in the mirror and, "Here goes." Stepping back out through the curtain I had a sudden thought, and scooted in again to put the 2" black heels back on. That felt better, and naughtier.

Stepping once again onto the set to audible gasps I felt very exposed, far more than I'd felt the previous night. Maybe it was something to do with wearing only one very thin, almost see-through layer under the glare of bright lights and the scrutiny of 15 pairs of men's eyes scouring my body. Delicious!

In front of the beach backdrop I followed Geoff's instructions, standing with one knee bent and feet slightly apart, doing the occasional hair flick, all the while holding on my hip an inflatable beach ball that had appeared from somewhere. Again the guys came forward in groups to get up close and personal, as they say, and I could feel the intensity of their one-eyed stares. All this attention focused just on me was totally as good as I remembered from yesterday, and it was addictive. The thrill inside, the buzz, was amazing and I was starting to feel horny. I could also feel the thin lycra clinging to my pussy lips, and could only imagine how much detail they were getting. I wondered if my neatly trimmed dark triangle was showing through clearly. I wanted to say to myself that I hoped not, but I couldn't even pretend that was true.

As each group of guys took turns to get close, their looks clearly told me that they'd noticed my nipples and pussy through the thin swimsuit, many of the men focusing their lenses between my legs or on my chest. I loved it... The attention and sexual tension were truly intoxicating.

I was definitely getting very horny. Looking out at the assembled guys, my worshippers almost, I caught Geoff's eye and I knew he could tell how I was feeling.

"How are you doing, Andrea? Feeling ok?" he asked. I nodded back, not exactly smiling; I was feeling a bit too lustful by now.

"Good choice of swimsuit," he continued, "it shows off the curves and shape of your body beautifully. Most... er... explicit, I mean, expressive .." Oh fuck that turned me on! And I was sure he could tell.

Now Geoff started being a little more adventurous.

"Hold the ball over your head, looking up... feet apart... " he instructed. As I obeyed, stretching the suit tight between my legs, I could feel the suit pressing into my sex, arousing me more, making me want to part my legs just a little wider, and to lick my lips. So I did.

Then it was, "turn around," for various bum shots, including bent slightly forward, and shots from behind looking over my shoulder, or shots from the side with my body in profile, all with the beach ball. I realised that Geoff was using it to keep my hands away from my body, not obstructing their view except occasionally when he wanted to tease.

"Did you bring the bikini? Lets try that."

Putting the ball down I hurried back behind the curtain and tried to still my hammering heart. So far it was everything I had hoped it would be, just as exciting as yesterday. Another naughty thought came into my head, and despite being curtained off and invisible to the men, I faced them as if they could see and sexily peeled the swimsuit straps off my shoulders to bare my breasts, and then pulled the suit all the way down. Now naked, I parted my legs and gently fingered myself for a moment, rubbing the slightly sticky dampness back into my folds. Oh that felt so good, and I giggled to myself as I imagined them watching me. If only they knew...

Reluctantly I stopped masturbating and pulled the black bikini from my bag. It too was unlined now but being black was a little more discrete, except that all my tummy and most of my boobs would be on show, and my nipples were poking hard. Once it was on, my hand slid inside my bikini bottoms to again rub my pussy, mm that felt good, then I pinched my nipples fully hard before I came back out and onto the set, still in the heels.

Again there were pleasing mutterings of approval and then this time more active poses; such as throwing, or as if jumping, or leaning forward. Being more active these poses challenged the security of the bikini, but I cheekily let the top move, allowing what I hoped was a hint of light pink areola.

Geoff now wanted a sunbathing set, and he had me sit on a towel facing the cameras, feet apart, while I put sun oil slowly on my chest and the exposed parts of breasts, as well as my legs and tummy. There were lots of close ups, my nipples were hard, and I was sure that my lips were clearly outlined in the thin black material of my bottoms. I really was very horny, and the lights were so hot, my mind and body were beginning to run away with me.

Geoff asked, "Do you have anything you'd like to do, for your portfolio? Any other pictures?"

He must have known how aroused I was, how intoxicated by the attention, the sexuality of it all.

"Um, maybe I could, you know, do it a bit more in glamour style?" I suggested, fingering the strap of my bikini top.

"What do you mean?" Geoff asked, and yes, I knew he was deliberately making me work for this, making me humiliate myself, making me beg as if he understood that just made it hotter for me.

"I could, well, maybe take the top off?"

"Yes, I suppose we can," he replied a little doubtfully, "but first how about wet pictures? "

I didn't know what to make of that. Was it some kind of lewd thing about my gently leaking pussy? Then I saw he had a water spray bottle. Ah!

Walking up close he soaked my hair and bikini, taking his time to spray each breast and between my thighs, and leaving a thin sheen of droplets on my skin over the oil.

Then stepping back again he made my poses a lot more sexual. He gave me lots of encouragement, and he had me on my hands and knees photographed from the front with great angles on my boobs hanging in the small wet top, and from behind looking over my shoulder again with knees apart. I was very horny indeed.

When he had me kneeling up he said, "Ok lets try without the top." It felt like a huge relief to tug at the bikini straps and let the top fall off, freeing my breasts into the air, and into full view. And greeted with more approving murmurings. It was just what I needed, what I wanted. What I'd been craving.

We did a lot more pictures of me topless, and Geoff listened to some of the guys suggestions as they had me in every pose they wanted, some repeats of earlier, others a bit more pornographic such as cupping my breasts in my hands or pinching my nipples. They also had me rubbing more sun oil into my now naked breasts.

"Mm you're looking hot! Can you make the pictures any hotter, Andi?" Damn, but he was turning things up! I was so in the zone, so absorbed in the eroticism of it all, I just pulled on one lace and undid the bikini bottoms one side as I sat there facing them all, feet apart. I felt drunk, but without booze this time. I undid the other lace.

I was still sitting facing the room, and without direction I leant back and pulled the bottoms lose but kept them draped between my legs, pussy still covered.

Then it was hands in my hair, and sitting up holding my boobs, and leaning back on my elbows, before turning onto my knees and letting my bottoms fall... oh that felt so good!

12