Andrew's Property Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew takes my wife as we both become property of Theta Chi
5.2k words
4.02
31.6k
27
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment in this series. It obviously helps to read the first two parts. There are many moving parts in this installment, and I hope they provide pleasure to you the reader.

***********

PART 2 OF THIS SERIES ENDED WITH MY NEW MASTER SENDING ME THE FOLLOWING TEXT....

If you remain a good little bitch, I just might let you keep those appointments with Julie. And on that note, pack up, and head to 4327 Collingwood Court, apartment 5e. You get to meet Kassie. It will be an adventure. She has complete privileges over you. Do not disappoint her, and for your own health DO NOT disobey her. Understood?

I texted back: Yes Sir. On my way.

Wow! This day just kept going. I had no idea who Kassie was nor what she had in store for me, but I obeyed Andrew and was in my car on the way to her apartment without delay. I was not me, I was my alter ego me, the one who finds obedience and submission to be irresistible. The submissive part of me had complete control and the logical and rational part wasn't even a voice in my head. I was on submissive auto-pilot. I have watched a lot of submission porn and hypno-sissy porn and have seen the scene flash "Don't Think, Just Obey" many times. That was my current operating mode and it felt good.

I arrived, parked and found the apartment. I took a deep breath and knocked. A moment later the door opened and I was looking at perfection: Kassie. Dark hair, mildly goth style make-up, wearing a latex suit the showed that the body underneath was flawless, and with an expression of total domination on her face. Yes, this day was definitely going to get more interesting.

"You must be Andrew's newest plaything. Come in, strip naked and come to the first room on right." And with that she walked away towards the room without saying another single word.

I stood a bit stunned, but then remembered what Andrew said about pleasing and obeying Kassie. I stripped and walked to the room. My guess is the room was originally designed to be the master bedroom, but now was Kassie's playroom. It was full of BDSM equipment and tools of the trade.

"Stand, hands behind back right here." She said as she pointed to a spot on the floor.

"Some ground rules... you are free to leave anytime. I have other toys to play with and you are easily replaced. Now what Andrew might do is out of my control. I saw some excellent video of both your cock sucking skills and your blackmail approach. My guess is he would make those public. Which means you are likely going to stay. But that is between you and Andrew. As far as I am concerned you are here on your own free will. Understood?"

As she said this she ran a riding crop across my body both teasing me and threatening me at the same time. I replied, "yes, Mistress."

"Rule #2, this is the important one." She said this looking right at me from only a few inches away. "You OBEY me fully and accept my complete domination of you." As she finished saying this, she moved away from me and with her riding crop slapped my left nipple. It hurt. Badly. I struggled not to scream.

"Rules 3 thru infinity are 'see Rule #2'. Any questions?"

"No Mistress."

"Excellent, let's begin." She said in an almost cheerful way.

She came up behind me and grabbed my wrists and moved my hands above my head. She then bound them together with a thick red strap and hooked it to a pully system.

"This will likely hurt."

She pulled my hands / arms up towards the ceiling, and yes it did hurt.

"You will learn to remain quiet during our sessions, but for today, this will do the trick."

She put a ball gag into my mouth and cinched it tight behind my head.

Lastly, she attached my ankles to a spreader bar that she also hooked to the floor. I wasn't going anywhere. Although in my current full-sub mode, I didn't want to go anywhere. I was in heaven! Serving a gorgeous Mistress as a way of demonstrating my obedience to my Master. Where else would I want to be!

From there she grabbed a thin rope and proceeded to tie my cock and balls into a non-natural position. She wrapped the rope once around the base of my cock and then used the ends to separate and isolate each testicle, wrapping the rope carefully around the base of each ball sack until the testicle was pushed tightly to the end of the sack. Then she pulled the rope under each sack and back over the top of my dick, pulling my balls on top of my dick. In the end it looked like I had inversed balls and it was both painful and arousing.

"I have some live video I think we should watch together." She said as she repositioned a large monitor in front of me.

"Andrew is about to take possession of your wife. It will be such fun to watch!"

She went to a laptop and punched a few keys and a video appeared. It was similar to police body camera footage in terms of angle and such.

"My brother is wearing his frat boy pin. The pin I have made for him that just happens to capture and send live video."

My immediate response was a muffled, "Your brother?"

Kassie laughed. Then hit me on my ass with her riding crop. "Oh, didn't he tell you. I am his kid sister. We have a very interesting family. Wait until you meet our big brother. And I do mean BIG. He is going to split your fairy little ass in half."

She hit me 4-5 times with the crop as she finished.

"Oh, here it comes!"

Andrew has arrived at a door. It is obvious to me it is my wife's door. He knocks and I hear my wife invite her visitor in.

Andrew walks in and my wife asks him to sit. He does. My view is my wife, in the classy, but somewhat sexy blouse I watched her put on this morning. She has just the right amount of cleavage showing.

"What can I do for you Andrew?"

She knows Andrew? News to me.

He got the ball rolling. "Remember last semester when you told me about your somewhat crappy situation here. You know how you are just on a one-year contract and the reality was your job likely was contingent on your husband's job here. And how he was tenured and represented 80% of your family income."

"I likely vented a bit too much when we went to that event, so don't worry about all of that."

"Oh, but Mrs. J (she did take my name) I actually found all of that really intriguing." He continued with a small smirk on his face. " In fact, I discussed your situation with my sister and we decided we should do something about it."

"Andrew, that's sweet, but there is really nothing that can be done." My wife said not yet realizing that Andrew and his sister were not going to use this info for good, but instead to manipulate.

"Oh, actually much can be done. In fact earlier today, I got that ball rolling." Andrew said in a tone that made it clear he was enjoying this.

"I am lost." My wife replied.

"Let me explain. And I have some photos that might help you understand."

And there it was. My submission to Andrew, was now about to lead to the manipulation of my wife.

"Isn't this delicious!" Kassie whispered in my ear. "I think I'll literally fuck you while my brother fucks with you and your wife!"

Kassie went over to the table and retrieved a strap on with a pretty large dildo attached.

On the screen, Andrew began his play. "Did you know I was in your husband's class this semester?"

Sandra answered no. Her expression showed fear and curiosity, she could tell this was leading somewhere but was very unsure of where that was. Andrew certainly had captured both of our attentions at this point.

"Yes, and I observed. I like to observe and I am very good at reading people. Your husband is interesting. And his most interesting trait is that he has a submissive side."

"Excuse me!" My wife's voice had a tinge of anger to it.

As this unfolded, Kassie put on the strap on and poured some lube down my ass crack. Her finger started to penetrate me, preparing me to get fucked. Andrew was doing the same.

Andrew smiled at my wife and said, "Yup, seriously submissive. In fact, I went to his office this morning and called him out on it."

My wife started to protest, but in classic Andrew style he cut her off and told her to just listen. Like me, when I was in his presence this morning, she deferred to Andrew.

As this unfolded, Kassie started to penetrate me with her strap on. I am a total ass slut, often using a dildo in my ass to ramp up my masturbation sessions. So she entered me somewhat easily and I let out a moan of satisfaction.

"You love getting fucked, don't you faggot." She hissed in my ear. I tried to respond, but all that came out was a muffled sound. She undid the ball gag and asked me a second time.

"Yes Mistress!"

"And you love knowing your wife is about to get fucked too, don't you?!"

"Yes Mistress."

Kassie started to really fuck me, sliding the dildo most of the way out, then jamming it back in. I was immediately moaning and pushing back. Pre cum already dripped from my dick.

Back on screen, Andrew was dropping the bomb on my wife.

"Basically, your husband became my bitch today!" Which was true, but wasn't something I had planned on sharing with my wife.

"Here let me show you the photos."

As he said that, Kassie slammed the dildo hard up my ass saying, "BOOM! And now you are fucked."

I let out a grunt as the dildo pushed deep.

"Quiet bitch, we don't want to miss the fun part!" Kassie demanded as she aggressively fucked my ass.

Andrew leaned across the desk about to show my wife the photos, when he pulled back and spoke.

"Now before you see what a bitch and bastard your husband is, I want you to answer a few questions." He continued without waiting for Sandra to respond. "Go ahead and really answer, I am not looking for just a nod or such. First question, you have a pretty comfortable life, don't you?"

Sandra tentatively got off a yes.

"And that comfort comes mainly from the income your husband makes, correct?"

Another yes from my wife.

"And if he lost his job at the University, it would be likely you would be let go too, correct?

This time Sandra seemed to sense the end game and replied, "Yes, I would be financially screwed if my husband lost his job."

"Well it is good we share that understanding. And I want to ensure you I do not want him to lose his job, and certainly he doesn't want to lose his job. So, let's look at the photos in that context because there are other solutions to this situation."

Now he leaned over and showed her his phone.

"Trust me when I say I have more, and video too, but these are the highlights. Photo one: right after he sucked my cock and pledged his submission to me. He looks pretty happy about having a cum covered face."

Sandra looked at the phone with shock on her face but remained quiet.

Kassie was rhythmically fucking me and also reaching around and stroking my dick. I was fixated on the action in my wife's office, but I would be lying if I didn't admit I was grinding back on her and feeling outrageously aroused. Watching Andrew march my wife to her submission was making me so very horny.

"Ah, photo two. I have great video of this too, but here is Dr. Jackson with a cock in his mouth. The cock belongs to a fraternity brother of mine who, along with another brother, were his first assignment. He obeyed fully and took two loads down his submissive little sissy throat."

Sandra was near tears but still silent. On the other hand, I was enjoying Andrew's show. His set up and approach were flawless.

"And our final photo of the day, is a screen shot from the video I have of your hubby forcing a co-ed to have sex with him to pass the class. She is one hot babe and while he might have done it because I ordered him to, he certainly enjoyed himself. And tenure or not, the video would get him fired on the spot"

Sandra was crying at this point. But I was still getting my ass pounded and Kassie's touch on my dick was beyond comparison. I was beyond rational thought so I was literally rooting for Andrew to keep going. And he did.

"I know this is likely a big shock, and the reality is, things are going to get more uncomfortable before they get better. But before we get further along, I would like you to reach up and unbutton your blouse by two buttons. I would like to see a bit more of your world class cleavage."

He wasn't wrong, my wife's best trait are her fabulous breasts and the cleavage that went with them.

Sandra protested. "I don't think so!"

Andrew's reaction was calm but firm. "2 buttons, and then we can discuss how your future behavior will keep you and your husband employed."

He then just stared at Sandra. She started to protest again, then thought better of it. He just remained quiet.

Kassie took a long, slow stroke of my dick and laughed in my ear, "You and I both know the buttons are coming undone."

I did know. Andrew was going to win. And the reality was I was rooting for him.

Sandra sighed in a resigned way. And she reached up and undid the two buttons. I almost came right there. It was so hot to watch my wife obey and display her breasts to Andrew knowing that more submission was coming soon.

Andrew smiled. "So let's continue. We, and I mean we, are going to use you as our sexual toy. It will be fun for everyone, well, for us for sure. Your sex life is about to get super adventurous and my guess, a whole lot more satisfying. And in return for participating in all this sexual fun, you and your hubby will keep most of your comfortable life. That's the deal. Do you accept?"

Andrew just stared at my wife. She had a look of complete disbelief on her face. He kept looking straight at her. Finally, she nodded.

"Instead of a nod, let's get one more button undone and a full throated 'yes Sir!' to make this official.

Sandra moved slowly, but with conviction, or perhaps resignation, and undid another button and then looked back at Andrew and declared, "Yes, Sir!"

"Excellent. I greatly look forward to finalizing our relationship, but that will happen tomorrow. I am going to fuck you right in front of your husband. And you know what, you are both going to love it. But first you are going to prove yourself. In about 2 minutes there will be another knock at your door, and at that point the fun will begin."

While this continued to unfold, Kassie had me as her complete bitch in heat. But she had further plans. "Don't you dare cum without my permission!" She commanded me. "You are going to wait until I tell you or you are going to be truly sorry!"

I believed her and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

I was concentrating on holding back when I heard the knock.

"Come on in boys!" Andrew called out. The exact two fraternity brothers that I sucked off entered.

Then Andrew looked at Sandra and said. "Stand up, slowly strip down to your bra and panties and then offer yourself to my friends."

Sandra sat motionless. Andrew didn't. He got up came around behind Sandra and spoke in her ear. "Obey. Don't think. Do as you are told, just like your husband." God it was hot to watch him work!

With that he helped Sandra up and then stood face to face with her. He ran his hands thru her hair, then down her face, across her breasts, where they lingered for a moment, and down to the top of her pants. He unbuttoned her pants. Then he moved her hands to this spot and said, "go ahead and take it from here."

He moved away and leaned against her credenza. There was a pause of silence, and then she started to disrobe.

She took her shoes off and then took her pants off. She had on some black panties I had gotten her last Christmas. She then moved to her blouse and removed it. She was wearing the matching black bra that did a great job supporting and displaying her breasts while also looking sexy.

Andrew was pleased. "Well done. Now let's talk about how you interact with any and all Theta Chi brothers. When they introduce themselves to you your exact response should be; 'How may I serve you?' so go ahead and properly address my brothers."

Sandra, standing there in her bra and panties, struggled for a moment but finally said the words.

Andrew jumped in, "Well done, but let me add one twist to that. When you are in private with any brothers, you are encouraged to change 'serve' to 'pleasure' and to add in a sir. So, since it is just us, let's try that again."

This time Sandra was more sure of herself. "How may I pleasure you, Sirs?"

While this was happening Kassie asked me, what did I want the two men to do with her. I wasn't thinking about my wife, I was solely thinking with my dick. And thus, without hesitation I offered this: "Lay her on the desk on her back, head off one end, have short, fat dick throat fuck her from a standing position. Then have long dick put her ankles on his shoulder and fuck her hard."

Kassie laughed and said, "damn, you are one fucked up individual!"

Then I heard her say, "did you get that," and on the video I saw Andrew tap his ear and give the thumbs up.

Andrew spoke to the room.

"While we have been having our fun here, my sister Kassie has been ass fucking and dick stroking Dr. J.. I am guessing he is very ready to blow! And while this has been happening, they have been watching and listening to the live stream of our fun here." He tapped the pin on his shirt. "Her tech skills are second to none and this baby has been broadcasting since moment one."

My wife jumped in, "You took a video?"

Andrew walked back over to her and positioned himself so she was square in the middle of the camera frame. "Say cheese! Or maybe 'hi hubby' or maybe say hello to the 20-25 of my fraternity brothers at the house watching this. You are becoming a video star today Mrs. J!"

With that he backed away, stopped and said, "And since you are here for our pleasure, why don't you drop the bra and show our audience that fabulous rack of yours."

Sandra didn't move.

"Now!" Andrew commanded without yelling.

My wife reached around and released her bra and removed it, displaying her excellent tits.

"Your audience thanks you, but for future reference, don't make me ask you twice. In fact, don't ever hesitate to serve and obey any Theta. You are Theta Chi property and your immediate and enthusiastic obedience is always expected. Understand?"

"Yes Sir"

"Back to my original point. Your somewhat sick and twisted hubby, the good Dr. J., was asked how my Theta brothers here should take you. Oh, by the way, these are the same brothers he sucked off a few hours ago and they are back for more Jackson family fun."

At this point the two have disrobed and are already sporting hard-ons.

"Your loving husband's response: a split roast. A face fuck and a cunt fuck. And he wants you laid onto your desk, on your back, tits proudly pointing up with your head hanging over the edge. I am sure he wants to get fucked like this, and that may happen sometime soon. But for now, that is your fate and damn this is going to be hot! So, Johnny boy, come over here and get her set up."

The guy I called short dick, who obviously was really Johnny, came and guided my wife to this position. He immediately slid his cock into her mouth. I was jealous! I was jealous of both of them. I long ago saw a great photo of a hot woman being taken in this position and have always wanted to throat fuck my wife in that position like Johnny was doing. But Andrew was also right, I wanted to be taken in both holes via this position, so I also wanted to be my wife, getting used for men's pleasure.

The second Theta brother whose name I still didn't know, moved over to the other side of the desk and positioned his cock at the entrance to Sandra's cunt.

Andrew instructed him. "Ryan, hubby wants you to put her ankles up on your shoulders and fuck her hard!"

And that is exactly what he did. Now my wife was being used and as intended she was creating great pleasure for both Theta men. I was also enjoying the sure as I am sure Andrew was too.

12