Angel Eyes Pt. 02

Story Info
Angela returns from her date.
4.8k words
3.34
26.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up sleepy head."

Billy opened his eyes, but closed them as the room was too bright.

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"Almost noon."

"Seriously?"

Billy had forgotten he didn't look like the Billy his wife knew.

"Oh my God!" she said a little too loud worsening his hangover.

"Shh," he said regretting all the beers and the Valium. He vowed he wouldn't mix the two in the future.

"Dumbass mistake," he thought knowing it hadn't been a mistake. He had needed something to get him through the night. Beer hadn't been enough. Next time he would smoke some weed and skip the pills.

Angela ignored him, "Let me see you. Where's the wig?"

"I don't know. I guess I got hot."

Angela found it. If she was mad he had slung it across the room she didn't show it.

She climbed on the bed with him.

"Let me put it on you."

He pouted and even pulled his head away.

"Now, Billy don't be like that."

He let her fasten the wig to his scalp.

"It would fit better if you have less hair or you could grow your hair out and not need a wig."

"I think I'd better go short. I don't think my bosses would approve."

He grimaced at the slip. She was talking about next time and he was actually contemplating it.

He sat up.

"You look so pretty Billy."

She pulled the covers down. She sat on the bed, touched his leg, then the nightie he was wearing. She caressed his face.

"Nice job."

She ignored his morning breath and kissed him.

"Your lips look so plump."

He touched her hand with his.

"You did your nails. I'm very impressed."

He didn't feel very sexy because his head hurt and his bladder was full.

He got up and headed to the bathroom.

She watched him. When he stood to urinate she said, "Billy, that's not very ladylike. You need to sit."

He ignored her.

She got up and left the room. He brushed his teeth and admired his reflection.

"Scary, I really could pass for a woman."

He left the bathroom to find Angela standing a glass of water in her hand.

"Drink this. I put Alka Seltzer in it."

He chugged it.

She commented, "We have got to work on your mannerisms. Now come here."

She extended her arms. He put the glass down and let her hug him. He hugged her back. Each of them seemed to be trying to outdo the other to see who could hug the hardest.

She looked him in the eye and said, "Thank you."

"You had a good time?"

"I had a great time. I'm sure Tex feels the same way."

He could feel a stirring in his panties.

He kissed her and asked, "How great a time?"

She said, "Why don't you see for yourself?"

He dropped to his knees. Angela hiked up her dress. He was pretty certain she left the house wearing panties but she wasn't wearing them now. He ravished her sex with his mouth. As he licked away, she steadied herself by holding onto his wig covered head.

"Your uncle fucked me so good Billy. That's it. Lick me right there. Dont stop."

Billy focused on her clitoris. She parted her legs. He took it as a hint she wanted penetration so he plunged two then three of his ladylike fingers into her vagina.

She gripped his head hard when she orgasmed seconds later.

She commented, "That was the fastest I've ever orgasmed. I need to lay down. My knees are shaking."

She got on the bed. He joined her.

She and Billy kissed.

"You taste like Will and I."

They exchanged several long French kisses.

She ran her hands under his nightgown.

"Come in me."

"I need a few minutes," he explained.

"You came? I thought you might."

She ran her hand across the front of the panties.

"You came a lot. I think we need to buy you your own panties."

He laughed, but wasn't sure if she was serious or just being funny.

She ran her hand along his leg, then under his nightie.

"I love the way your skin feels. So smooth." She tugged at his panties.

He protested he was a mess.

"I don't care. I want to see."

She pulled his panties down before pushing him onto his back.

"It's so cute."

She took him into her mouth. What she was doing felt too good. He was barely hard and he could feel his testicles tightening. He warned her he was going to climax thinking she would back off but she just sucked him harder. He grabbed her head and held it as he ejaculated. She continued until there was not a drop left in him.

"Wow, maybe you should date more often."

She laughed and pressed her mouth to his.

She tasted of cum.

"You don't hate me do you Billy?"

"No, Angela, I don't."

"So we're good?"

"We're good."

"I'm so relieved. I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me, but it will be weird. I think if I didn't know him it would be better."

"I don't know. I'm kind of glad my first time was with family. It made everything easier."

"Are you going to see him again?" Billy asked knowing what the answer was going to be before the words left his mouth.

"I want to, but only if you're okay with it. I don't want to be running around on you behind your back."

"Thanks. I don't want you running around on me behind my back either."

"Billy, I love you."

"I love you too Angela."

He needed some space.

"I'm hungry. Are you?"

"Not really. Will and I had a late breakfast."

She sensed the change in his mood when she mentioned his uncle by name, "I'll make you breakfast. Tell me what you want. Something low cal to go with your new look or tasty and loaded with calories?"

"Huevos rancheros."

She smiled and got up from the bed.

He sat at the table watching her cook. She was still in the dress Will bought her. He had changed panties as the other ones were damp from his earlier ejaculation. He had a lump in his throat and felt a twitch in his groin.

"Angela?"

"Yes." She looked at him.

He thought she had the prettiest smile.

"You look even more beautiful in that dress."

She didn't look at him as she was focused on cooking his eggs just the way he liked them.

"You're so sweet. Thanks. I love this dress. I would have never guessed Tex would have such good taste. By the way, I like your nightie. You look good in pink."

"Thank you."

He looked at the table and remembered the night he used the cucumber on her while she talked to Will. He wondered when she knew she was a size queen. Did her woman's intuition tell her Will was endowed or was he average? Was her attraction to the size of his wallet? He knew from experience rich men could get away with things average guys couldn't. How many times had he seen fraternity boys acting like idiots and the girls putting up with it?

He cleared his throat, "Angela, is he big?"

She didn't answer because she was plating his breakfast. The dress just seemed to cup her breasts perfectly. He noticed her nipples were hard. She was displaying a lot of boob. He saw what looked to be a hickie on the upper side of her right tit. Will marking his territory.

She set the plate down in front of him.

"Looks delicious. Like you."

"Flatterer. Silver tongued men must run in your family. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, please."

She returned with two mugs, one for her and him.

"I need the caffeine. Long night."

She took a sip as he started to eat.

He was hungry.

"To answer your question, yes, Tex is big down there."

Billy waited to swallow before answering, "Figures. Goes with his persona. Fat wallet. Big dick."

"Why Billy you sound jealous."

He admitted he was a bit.

"Too jealous to be turned on?"

He answered showing a sliver of a smile, "Based on what happened earlier I don't think so."

She smiled back at him, "You've always liked my pussy, but today you really liked her. I'm glad. I didn't know how you'd react when you saw it, knowing another man had been in there, and shot his stuff in me. "

"I didn't know how I would react either. I was pretty sure I wouldn't push you away. I felt like crying a few times last night."

"It was emotional for me too Billy, opening my legs for another man, inviting him to come in me."

"Was it worth it Angela? Were we stupid?"

"We weren't stupid and oh my God yes it was so worth it. Billy, you're a selfless lover with talented fingers and tongue, but experiencing Tex was..."

He provided her the word, "Transformational."

She nodded her head, "Yes, transformational. I've never experienced what I experienced last night and today."

"That good?"

Angela nodded her head feeling bad for Billy because she could only imagine how hurt she would have been if their roles had been reversed.

Billy concentrated on his breakfast.

Angela watched Billy and decided to give him a few minutes before telling him.

"I'm going over to his hotel later."

She wasn't asking, but telling.

He wasn't surprised by her statement or her tone.

"Okay. When will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow night. After he leaves town. Billy, I want you to be part of this. Will you pack my overnight bag and help me get ready, like you did yesterday?

He said he would. He was dying inside, but his barely four inches was standing tall.

"So embarrassing," he thought.

She touched the back of his hand, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She yawned and said she needed a nap. He watched her breasts as she stretched her arms.

"Go on. I'll clean up. Thanks for the breakfast."

She stood up, ran her fingers through his platinum blonde curls, kissed the top of his wigged head and headed to the bedroom. She was in bed and under the covers but sleep proved elusive.

She thought about last night. The fancy dinner, the dancing. On the drive back he asked her if she wanted to do some star gazing. She said yes. They pulled off the two lane and he found a secluded spot to park his truck. He sat there with his arm around her. She scooted closer to him, resting one hand on his thigh. She turned her body towards him. His arm slipped off her shoulders. She lifted her arm ever so slightly. His arm snaked its way under her armpit and he suddenly had a big hand on her breast. He played with her tit for a few minutes before suggesting it would be more enjoyable to star gaze from the bed of his pickup.

She decided to make the next move.

"Tex?"

"Yes, Angela."

She pressed her lips to his and suddenly their kiss was all tongue. He continued playing with her breast rolling her nipple between his thumb and pointer finger. When they came up for air she told him she was ready to get in bed.

"The bed of the pickup or the one in my hotel."

She answered, "Why not both?"

He had a foam mattress and a sleeping bag in the pickup bed. Within minutes they were laying down and making out. He told her between kisses he had been wanting her for a very long time, for years, ever since he saw her in that black one piece.

It was different being with a big man. He was very aggressive. He sucked on her breasts as though he was dying of thirst. She was thankful he had been gentler with his fingers. He had been seducing her all night priming her pump. She found her tits liked the coarser treatment from Tex's hands and mouth. She remembered opening her legs for him and his middle finger slipping under the band of her panties, sliding up and down the split of her peach, before going in her. She didn't want a finger, but cock.

"Fuck me Tex," she groaned.

"Are you sure?"

She said she was, "Very sure."

"I don't have protection."

She answered, "I don't care."

And she hadn't cared. She wanted him to impregnate her.

"There's something you should know Angela. I'm really big."

She remembered hearing herself say, "I'm really wet."

She lifted her ass up as he peeled off her panties. He then knelt between her legs and unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants to his knees. She saw it and knew he hadn't been exaggerating. He got on top of her, his white ass exposed to the night sky.

She had been passive. He rubbed the fat head of his cock between her labia smearing it with precum and getting it slick with her juices.

He told her he'd be gentle and go slow until she was used to it.

She got used to it and wanted it hard and fast.

Several orgasms later, three for her and one for him, they were back in his truck and headed to his hotel.

They fucked several more times, got up, dressed, had breakfast, and fucked again. Her pussy was so sore, but she knew their time together was going to be over soon so she wanted her fill of him.

She told him she had never ever been fucked so good. He laughed as he had been told that by more than one woman.

He told her, "I was born very blessed."

"Yes you were," as she ran her tongue along its length hoping to get him hard.

She drifted off thinking, "And now Billy is going to help me spend the night in your arms."

The ringing of the phone woke her hours later. She picked up the handset.

"Hello."

It was Tex. He wanted to know when she was coming over.

"What time is it?"

"A quarter past five."

"I guess I must have been really tired."

"I hope not too tired," Tex teased.

"For you I'm never too tired. What do have in mind?"

"Dinner. Swimming. Do you still have that black one piece?"

"Sounds great. I do."

"And bring my wedding gift. I want you to model it for me."

"I will."

"Give me a half hour."

She called out, "Billy."

He entered the bedroom.

"That was Tex. He wants me to come over. Would you pack me a bag? He wants to go swimming so put my black one piece in there. And he wants to see me in the nightie he bought me."

Billy stood there until Angela reminded him he needed to get moving. He thought about complaining that she had only been home for a few hours and how unfair it was for her to be leaving again, but he reminded himself hours earlier he hadn't protested when she said she was going to spend the night with him.

Angela was glad Billy got moving as she didn't want to deal with any drama. She knew Billy was disappointed and feeling neglected, but she had all week to make it up to him. She wondered when Tex would be back. She hoped their separation wouldn't be too long. She loved her sweet husband, but she was falling hard for his uncle. She sensed he felt the same about her.

"Life shouldn't be this complicated," she muttered to herself. Still she felt guilty. She decided to make the most of what time she had left with Billy, to give him a treat so his night wouldn't be so lonely.

"Come here, Billy."

He entered the bathroom still wearing his nightie and wig. She handed him the towel.

"Dry me off."

She stood there as Billy toweled her dry. She marveled at the change in his disposition. He had given her a look she thought was petulant. She directed him where to dry her, even opening her legs so he could dry between them and her crack. He looked buzzed.

"You didn't take one of my pills did you?"

"No."

"Or smoke one of those cigarettes your friend Juan gives you?"

"No. Why do you ask? I'm not high."

"You just seem really into this. Packing my overnight bad. Drying me off."

He smiled at her which just melted her heart, "I am."

He then lifted his nightie. She thought he looked so cute. There was a very firm erection inside those panties he had on. She touched it ever so briefly. A few more caresses and he'd be soiling those panties with his cum. His mood might also change. She liked him like this, pliable, open to suggestions.

"We don't have much time. Get my blow dryer and comb."

She instructed him on how she liked her hair dried.

He followed her into the bedroom where she sat and applied her makeup. She didn't need a whole lot of makeup.

"Watch me. While I'm gone I want you to practice on your face."

She finished her face, had him pick out some earrings. She liked him dressing her, getting her ready for Tex. She was as aroused as he was. She told him he needed to practice putting on earrings.

"Maybe we should get your ears pierced."

He was pretty sure she was joking, but not one hundred percent.

"My panties. The dark blue ones."

He knelt on the floor. She stepped into them. He pulled them up.

"Go ahead, Billy. I know you want to. And I want you too. Just a quick kiss and lick."

She inhaled as his delicate tongue touched her labia inserting itself into the split in her peach its upward stroke ending as it caressed her very swollen clitoris.

"That's enough."

She steadied herself feeling weak in the knees.

She thought, "it wouldn't have taken much for me to have a big one, but I want to save them Tex."

She decided to wear a bra. Billy was pretty good at putting it on her. She wondered how much he had practiced the night before. How many bras did he try on before deciding it was the right one?

She looked at the clock.

"Billy, I'll take it from here."

He looked crestfallen. She told herself she would make it up to him later, but she didn't want to keep Tex waiting,

She was businesslike when she exited the bedroom. Billy was sad their time getting her ready for Tex was so short, but he was definitely still in the zone. He would later learn that buzzed feeling he had psychologists had a name for, sub space. He definitely felt as though he were having an out of body experience.

He handed Angela her bag. She gave him an air kiss, told him to behave, reminded him to practice, and said she would see him the next evening.

"I know Monday is a workday, but when I get home tomorrow night I want you all dolled up."

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Walk me out to the car."

"The neighbors. I'm wearing a nightie."

"I understand. Maybe next time."

He hated disappointing her.

"To heck with it."

"Good boy." She smiled happy he did as she asked and didn't cuss but used heck.

There was no one outside and dusk was approaching. From a distance she knew Billy looked like a woman in a nightie, a pretty attractive woman Angela thought,

On the drive to the hotel Angela reflected on her marriage, it was she thought very good. She hadn't faked her orgasms earlier. She was glad there was still a sexual chemistry between them, but she also knew it was very different from the one she shared with Tex.

With Tex it was all about being taken, having his cock inside her, being in his embrace. She felt small when she was with him. He was rich, powerful, strong, confident, older, handsome, charismatic, all qualities she found attractive. He never doubted himself.

She wondered if she was already pregnant.

Her marriage was undergoing a rapid transformation, but she liked the direction it was taking. Lovemaking with Billy would be different. She really didn't crave his penis. She wondered if what she was feeling was temporary.

Billy did better his second night without Angela, but it was because he kept his hands occupied. He showered and for hours sat in front of the vanity and practiced applying makeup. He would find a flaw and start over. He was glad Angela had more than one wig. He had a slender frame, but Angela's clothes didn't fit. He contemplated buying a dress, something slinky and long. He looked at his buttocks and wondered if there was a way to make them fuller, like a woman's. He had read about the surgeons just across the river and the amazing things they could do.

He put on a bra and stuffed the cups with socks, then slipped into one of Angela's nighties. He worked on his mannerisms and his voice. Both required a lot of focus.

He made himself dinner doing his best to do everything as he remembered his wife or mom doing it. None of it came easy.

He did his best to think of anything, but them. It took even more effort than playing grown up dress up. He found solace in the television. After several hours in front of the t.v. he decided it was time to go to bed. The bed seemed so empty without Angela in it.

He pressed her pillow against his face.

12