Angel Goes Anal

Story Info
Angel's modelling ends up in anal sex.
6.6k words
4.62
346.8k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for Vinnie and Angel. Go and check their thread!

Also thanks to JQ hack for his advice and guidance. More to come.

* * * * *

Her stomach fluttered with anticipation and excitement during that short walk on the beautiful, warm spring morning. She looked forward to the adventure that lay before her with excitement. The weather matched her mood perfectly. The dark months of winter were behind her and the morning sunshine warmed her pretty face. Angel felt her spirits lifted with the blossoming beauty of the day, which caused a surge of joy at just being alive to swell her heart in her chest. As Angel, pretty and slim bodied, stepped perkily along the pavement towards her rendezvous several early morning commuters slowed their cars to better observe her as she walked along, her long hair swinging, and hips swaying. Every man that Angel passed found himself taking a surreptitious glance at Angel's legs as her short skirt flicked up saucily at the hem, each flick revealed a hint of promise and came perilously close to revealing the soft underside of Angel's round buttocks.

The events leading up to Angel's excursion into the unknown had begun several months earlier when Vinnie, Angel's boyfriend had talked her into posing for some intimate photographs. Although reluctant at first, Angel decided to humour her boyfriend, posing provocatively for his amateurish first attempts at photography

Much to her surprise, and Vinnie's delight, the impromptu modelling session led to a hard, lust fuelled fuck. Vinnie's ardour had taken Angel completely by surprise, but her body had also responded to the excitement of the occasion. Angel's cunt was oily, slick with desire, and her nipples were aching and hard, eager for attention. Her juicing quim and alert clitoris tingled when Vinnie's tongue and fingers probed and rubbed both her opening and the excited nub of her clit. When Vinnie eventually introduced the blunt head of his fat cock to her body, Angel's nerves were jangling like an alarm bell, giving rise to an immediate and intense climax as Vinnie entered her clenching pussy.

That initial modelling session led to many more, and soon the lively young couple had built up quite a collection of saucy snaps. Of course Vinnie escalated things further by posting the pictures of his lithe, perky breasted girlfriend on the internet, and things progressed rapidly from there. Angel was overwhelmed by the response her pictures received. The sheer volume of emails and Instant Messages from fans on the site astounded her. In what seemed like no time at all Angel had her own not inconsiderable fan base, and was soon posing to order in response to requests on the site.

Then one day a message appeared inviting Angel to earn some commission by posing for a photographer on a more formal basis. He offered her a reasonable amount of money to come to his studio and pose for glamour shots. The shoot would consist of no more than two or three hours of Angel's time, and would mean that she would be required to wear a variety of outfits, eventually stripping down to virtually nothing, and finally posing open legged for the camera.

Vinnie and Angel had discussed the deal at some considerable length, the obvious dangers being uppermost in a concerned Vinnie's mind. Angel was torn about the idea at first, flattered that a professional would consider paying for her services, but also a little bit apprehensive about posing for a stranger.

Eventually, after talking to the photographer over the phone and diligently checking out a few references, the couple decided to go for the deal and arranged an appointment for the following week. Originally the plan had been for Vinnie to accompany his girlfriend on the shoot, but at the last minute he was unable to attend and this put the whole deal in jeopardy."

'I've been thinking about that job and I'd like to go,' Angel told Vinnie when she arrived home from work the evening before the big day.

'I'm really not sure about that, babe,' Vinnie replied, his tone dubious.

'Yeah, well, I wasn't happy about it at first,' Angel began to state her case. 'But, like I said I've been thinking about it,' she moved close to Vinnie seductively. 'And I reckon it'll be cool. I'll have my phone and I'll call you every half an hour or so. We've checked out Phil's CV and he's well known and respected. We've seen some of his stuff, and it's all above board.' Angel could tell her argument was beginning to sway Vinnie, and so pressed on regardless. 'Plus, I really want to do it...'

'...Well, if you're totally sure...' Vinnie didn't finish his sentence. Angel, knowing she had won him over, kissed him on the mouth.

'That's great,' she gushed enthusiastically when the couple broke the kiss. 'I can't wait, and I promise to bring home every picture.'

'And the cheque, baby,' grinned Vinnie. 'Don't' forget the cheque.'

Angel laughed, 'And the cheque,' she confirmed.

Later that evening Angel lay along the blue sofa in their living room and slurped lasciviously at Vinnie's hard prick, murmuring lewdly during the intervals when she didn't have Vinnie's meat between her lips. 'Come on baby,' Angel whispered, her hand manipulating Vinnie's hard cock. 'Come for me lover, show me the hot stuff.'

Vinnie groaned as his girlfriend wrapped a handful of her long, dirty blonde hair around his shaft and tugged at him. He loved to feel Angel's silken hair around his prick, and the combined effect of Angel's profane language and the sweet sensation of her hair around his sensitive cock brought Vinnie to the verge of orgasm within minutes.

'Shit Angel,' he sighed; his head lolling back as he surrendered to the inevitable. 'Here it comes, fuck... look out.'

Vinnie's thick semen spurted from the eye in his cock, and the first hot geyser splashed directly on Angel's tongue. As the pretty girl swallowed the first spurts more of the stuff spattered onto her cheeks and into her hair. Angel wrapped her lips around Vinnie's gushing cock, taking the final dying spurts in her mouth. She looked up at her boyfriend as she lay across his lap and smiled at him with spunk hanging in thick threads from her hair. Her face was smeared with Vinnie's goo, and Angel felt very pleased with her handiwork. She had gotten her own way despite Vinnie's mild trepidation over her proposal that she meet Phil alone, and she had the satisfaction of exercising her carnal control over Vinnie by bringing him off with her mouth and hand.

'How was that sweetie?' Angel grinned through her layer of cum.

'Fan-fucking-tastic, as ever,' sighed Vinnie, his oozing cock slowly drooping.

Angel lifted herself up from her boyfriend's lap and headed for the bathroom to clean her spunk smeared features.

'No sex tonight,' she called over her shoulder. 'I want to be in pristine condition for tomorrow.' She had trimmed her pubic bush in preparation for the following day, and didn't want Vinnie's jizz leaking out of her body when Phil came to the open leg shots. Vinnie should be satisfied with the blow job he'd just received, but there was no telling with him, sometimes he could stay hard after he'd come and Angel needed to put him straight about her intentions regarding sex that night.

Angel slept fitfully through that night, her mind whirring at the possibilities that lay before her, her stomach turning and tumbling whenever she thought about exposing herself completely to a stranger come the morning. In spite of her apprehension, Angel arrived at the railway station in time to meet her train with a soaring heart and almost light headed elation. She stood on the platform with her legs trembling but her resolve firm. When the train arrived precisely on time she stepped deliberately aboard, finding a seat and settling down comfortably.

Phil met Angel at the station, and after brief introductions they set off for his studio at an industrial estate on the edge of town. Angel called Vinnie as promised and even passed the phone to Phil so that the two men could have a brief conversation. Angel gave the registration number of Phil's car to Vinnie over the phone so that her boyfriend could have further reassurances regarding Angel's security and safety. Their plan was by no means foolproof, but Angel felt herself to be a good judge of character, and Phil sounded no alarm bells through Angel's sensitive perv antennae. He was a gentleman throughout the short drive, doing his utmost to put Angel's mind at rest, and to calm her obvious nerves.

'There's nothing to worry about Angel,' Phil said as he parked the car outside the anonymous looking unit. 'I can see you're nervous and that's perfectly normal, believe me. I've been in this business for twenty years and I've seen just about everything.' He laughed and shook his head ruefully. 'I've had girls faint, spew up, and even run out of the studio in their bras before now, so don't you worry about a thing, you're in safe hands.' Phil took Angel's bag out of the back of the car and led her into the studio.

The place may have been a little dingy and threadbare on the outside, but the interior was warm, light and airy. The decor was clean and tasteful, and this did a lot towards calming Angel's nerves. There were racks of clothes, uniforms and lingerie, props for the models to wear for whatever particular theme Phil required them for. In addition to the obligatory maid's uniforms, school uniforms, and other sluttish outfits hanging in rows, there were shoes and boots of every conceivable description size and colour standing with silent gaiety under the rails of clothing, while examples of Phil's work adorned the walls. Pictures of semi and fully nude girls pouted and posed with bare breasts and more smiled down from every angle. Angel even recognised some of the models on display, wondering if her own pictures would soon be added to the hundreds already adorning the walls. The thought of her naked body up there on those same walls sent a frisson of excitement through her slender frame, and Angel was surprised to feel her internal muscles clenching with anticipation. Her pussy was beginning to juice and Angel realised that she was becoming sexually aroused, her self imposed sex ban the previous night and her impending exhibitionism had sparked a fire of lust in her loins.

'So, would you like a drink before we start?' Phil looked at Angel expectantly. I've got the usual, tea, coffee... or perhaps something stronger?'

'Oh, sure,' Angel replied. 'Erm... can I have a vodka please?' Angel's voice shook a little and betrayed her nervousness to the smiling Phil.

'Not a problem, vodka coming right up.' Phil left the room and returned a moment later with a glass half filled with the clear liquid. Angel took a sip and felt the alcohol burn down her throat. She felt calmer almost instantly and for the next few minutes she and Phil exchanged small talk. Phil turned out to be a true professional, and was indeed taking his time to ensure his pretty, young model was completely at ease.

Angel was beginning to relax, the vodka and the warmth of the building working their magic on the fledgling model. That was until a knock at the door made her jump.

'This is Jonny, my assistant,' Phil introduced a young, fair haired, twenty something man who stood nervously in the door frame. 'Is it ok for Jonny to be here?' Phil looked at Angel, gauging her response uncertainly.

'Well...' Angel paused briefly. 'I suppose it's ok, he's your assistant you say?' 'Absolutely,' Phil reassured a slightly nervy Angel. He's a pretty good photographer himself too. He does a bit of modelling from time to time, but wants to get on the other side of the camera, sort of insurance for when his looks fade.'

Phil smiled wryly and Jonny grinned with embarrassment. 'Come off it,' Jonny responded, but Angel could tell that the young man was quietly pleased by Phil's words.

She took a moment to study Jonny. She could see that Phil meant what he said about looks, Jonny was quite a dish, very easy on the eye with his regular, even features, smiling blue eyes and his shaggy crop of fashionably unkempt hair. She could see that Jonny was also pretty well built, with his broad shoulders and narrow waist, finely muscled arms and a firm torso that was tightly encased in a t shirt. Yes, she thought to herself, Jonny can stay all right.

'Sure, it's ok, Jonny can stay,' Angel gave voice to her thoughts, flashing a smile at the younger man who smiled shyly in return.

'Right then, let's get on with it,' Phil clapped his hands and set to work. His first job was to get Angel changed into some lingerie, giving her time to fix her face and relax some more. Jonny and Phil fiddled and tinkered with bits and pieces until finally all three were ready to start work.

Phil directed Angel, posing her and keeping her mind focussed upon the job in hand. Thanks to Phil's organisation Angel found that there was no time to think, her nerves vanished completely because he kept her so busy. After about half an hour Angel had really warmed to the task and was by then quite happy to pose completely naked, her long, slim thighs spread as she unselfconsciously showed her cute pussy to Phil's lens. She even stood talking to Vinnie on the phone for her allocated 'booking in' call, wearing nothing but a pair of black knee length boots. She had grown totally unconcerned that her soft, round buttocks and petite tits were freely displayed to the two men in the room. Well, they had just been looking right at her trimmed bush, so there was little point in any modesty at this late stage

After reassuring Vinnie that everything was going perfectly and that Phil was treating her with nothing other than respect, Angel hung up her mobile and smiled across to the patiently waiting photographer. 'What next?' she asked, her tone expectant.

'Just some nudes to finish off if that's ok, babe?' Phil replied as Jonny moved some equipment around.

'Sure, you're the boss,' Angel said and moved to the bed that Phil indicated with an outstretched hand.

This time as Angel posed for the cameras, both men were now taking picture after picture of her slim figure; she began to find herself becoming sexually aroused. Now that she'd settled down, her earlier excitement manifested itself once more, and the young woman felt syrupy juice begin to ooze from her twitching sex, once again feeling her clit begin to throb into expectant life.

Angel couldn't resist touching her molten centre and found that she was holding herself wide open, labia under the tips of her fingers, as she spread herself, exposing her most intimate place to the indifferent glazed eye of the camera lens. Angel dared to lightly brush her swollen clit with her index finger, gasping involuntarily at the sensation her touch caused upon her erect flesh.

'Hey Angel, that's very good, babe,' Phil called, encouraging the girl to go further, his camera recording every lust fuelled facial contortion as well as capturing the detail of her pouting labia and wet thighs.

Angel felt as though her pussy was on fire. Her clit burned to be touched and her nipples ached, standing rigidly upright on the curved tips of Angel's exquisitely proportioned breasts. Her face flushed pink as Angel felt her juices begin to wash along her inner thighs, and the more her body betrayed her arousal, the more wanton she became. She moved into more and more provocative poses, brazenly flaunting her slippery sex to the two men, wishing she could be alone for a few moments so she could frig her tight, sensitive clit and push her fingers deep into her hungry opening.

Angel's body quivered when Phil put his camera equipment down; her flushed cheeks and heavy lidded eyes, tight pebble like nipples, and wet thighs betrayed her desperation for relief. Phil could tell that his new model was desperate to find a sexual release, he'd been in the game for long enough to know exactly how to play the aroused young woman who was almost vibrating with sexual tension in front of him, and he played his next cards carefully.

'Say Angel,' he began. 'You know that I can get you work for other magazines? European stuff...' He left the sentence hanging.

'European stuff?' Angel responded slowly, her attention focussed upon her body's needs.

'Yeah, like this, take a look.' Phil passed a glossy magazine across to Angel.

She looked at the cover and was greeted by the cover photograph featuring a pretty girl who was being impaled by a very large, very thick penis. The unexpectedness of the pornography sent a surge of heightened lust through Angel's already hot insides, and her tummy swirled with the added excitement. She flicked quickly through the magazine, every picture causing Angel's insides to clench, and soon her pussy was leaking juice uncontrollably.

'You want me to pose for porn?' she said levelly, managing to control the tremor in her voice.

'Well, if you put it that simply... ...yes.' Phil replied with equal candour.

Angel paused, collecting her thoughts. This was easier said than done since her morality dictated that to pose for hard core porn meant betrayal, but on the other hand her body was starting to overrule her head. She was in a place that was entirely focussed upon the itching between her thighs. Her body sent out almost irresistible demands for sexual satisfaction, her clitoris throbbed insistently, and it was as almost as much as Angel could manage not to just masturbate herself to orgasm right there and then

She was torn between her loyalty and love for Vinnie, and the yearning for release that she felt from her molten core. Finally she blurted, 'What do you have in mind?'

Phil said nothing, just passed her another magazine. This one featured a busty brunette smiling with apparent joy at whoever was photographing her at the time. She was shown being supported by male hands as she sat astride his lap. Her happiness was evidently due to the fact that the man's thick cock was stretching her anus, her face totally unconcerned by the cock stuffed tightly between her buttocks.

Angel made her decision instantly. The pleasure at being arse fucked that was evident on the model's face tipped the scales, and Angel knew she just had to have her climax. If that meant taking a stiff cock into her back passage, then so be it, Angel didn't care at that moment in time. She needed fucking; ass or not she had to have a cock inside her body, and she let the expectant photographer know.

'Yes,' she said huskily, lust thick in her throat. 'Up my ass, in my cunt, I don't care. I just need to come.'

Phil smiled and turned to his assistant. 'Ok Jonny, you heard the lady.' Jonny smiled and walked confidently to where Angel stood. He peeled his t shirt over his head as he moved and Angel eyed his tight, muscular torso hungrily. Phil went to work instantly, his camera clicking exposure after exposure as the couple embraced and kissed deeply.

Jonny quickly stripped naked, his prick already fully erect, and Angel wasted no time in dropping to her knees in front of her temporary lover, wrapping her painted lips around his cock head.

'Let me get the shots, Angel,' Phil called as Angel slurped over Jonny's swollen prick. The girl had allowed her desperate quest for sexual release take control of her senses and had forgotten that she was actually meant to be working. Phil was paying her for this session, and Angel moaned with frustration as she posed to order for the photographer.

She paused for long moments while Phil captured the images of Jonny's cock planted firmly between Angel's lips. The highly aroused model gave Jonny's shaft exaggerated licks, and she grinned up at Phil's lens with her cheeks and face smeared with Jonny's leaking pre cum.

'Fantastic babe, that's excellent,' Phil encouraged Angel continuously. 'Suck him now, Angel. That's it; take him deep... Great, now look at me honey, smile... Show me you love it.'

12