Angel Rescues Majestic Wang

Story Info
Angel is back - with some new companions.
3.5k words
4.32
26k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

this is so not meant to be taken seriously in any way shape or form.

**************************************

Angel sat comfortably, resting on her laurels so to speak, feet propped up as she soaked in the sun... sipping gently on a mango drink... cool breezes with a clear sky... everything was just heaven.

This ended abruptly and she screamed in horror as she plummeted towards the earth, clothes ripping off on the way down (not that she'd been wearing much as she'd reclined in the sun). Abruptly flipping open her wings she managed to slow her descent... but the damage was already done.

"Oof..." she grunted as she landed heavily on her luscious bottom, which was pretty much bare as her swim suit was little more than tatters. Groaning at the hard landing on her bruised derriere, she groaned again when she realized that her jutting breasts were practically bursting from the ragged swim-top, luscious DD's with nipples like torpedoes ready to tear through the thin blue fabric.

"No." she said, firmly, definitely, "No. No. No. I'm retired. I haven't done one of these STUPID stories in over a year, and I'm not doing it now!"

She glared at the skies.

"I'm coming back up!"

Spreading her wings she launched herself at the sky, defiance in every line of her luscious body.

*poof*

"EEEK!" she shrieked as her wings disappeared and she returned to the earth, falling (once again) on her bruised rear.

Fuming, she took several deep breaths, each one stretching the fabric of her top just a little more, threatening its already precarious hold.

"Ok," she muttered to herself, "I'm calm. It's ok. I'm calm."

Glaring back up at the skies, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!!!!!!!!"

"We have a problem," replied the booming voice of the Big Woman.

Angel rolled her eyes, "Of course we have a problem. There's always some ridiculous, ludicrous, sexual problem that precipitates one of these retarded stories."

"Well," the Big Woman actually sounded rather apologetic, "It's actually YOUR problem."

"My problem?" Angel frowned, "I don't have any problems, I was just relaxing and enjoying myself, and all of the sudden I found myself here with a set of over sized melons and not enough clothes. That's MY only problem."

"Majestic Wang has replaced you." Said the Big Woman.

"WHAT?!" Screeched Angel.

"With a hot water bottle."

Angel sat down heavily, and then shrieked and jumped back up to relieve her sore bottom.

"But... I only left him alone for a NIGHT! We agreed not to spend ALL our time together, how did I get replaced in ONE STINKING NIGHT!"

"Well," said the Big Woman, somewhat apologetically, "You kind of replaced him with his sweatshirt and a teddy bear. People get used to sleeping next to someone. Or some-thing."

Angel glared upwards, her breasts heaving in such a way that the gang of college males across the street were all suddenly struck with a powerful need to sit themselves down, "That's obviously not a permanent replacement."

Pacing back and forth, her breasts trembling and bouncing with emotion, fabric straining more and more with each step, Angel thought hard and fast.

Looking back up she declared, "I'm going to need some back up. And I really hate to do this to Tonya but..."

"Tonya is no longer available." The Big Woman sounded apologetic again, "But I've found you someone else. Her name is Dru and she's being dying to get into a good story... every other story about her is either dated or the series never gets finished, it just stops in the middle."

Angel muttered, "Well THAT doesn't sound so bad... I wish THIS serious would just STOP once and for all."

She sighed, "All right. I'm doing this. Even in a stupid story. Majestic Wang is MINE!"

Pulling herself up straight, she pumped her fist at the sky, her breasts heaving upwards... and one nipple finally popped through the fabric of her ragged swimsuit.

Across the street, at least three of the young men fainted in lust.

Sighing again, she shifted the tattered fabric back over her nipple.

"Gotta be more careful in these stories," she muttered to herself.

*Poof*

Her wings were back, spreading them wide she launched herself at the sky.

When she first saw Dru, she had to shake her head, Angel landed as gently as she could in front of the overly endowed sexpot, trying to keep her own assets from doing any more damage to the flimsy clothes.

Dru's mammeries were even larger than Angel's own enhanced coconuts, and they were stuffed into a stomach-baring, button up white shirt, she was also wearing a short plaid skirt, white knee socks and Mary Janes.

"How come she gets real clothes," Angel grumped.

"FINE," snapped the big woman from upstairs.

*Poof*

Dru was now clad in nothing but shiny nipple toppers with tassles and a lacy pair of brief panties.

"Wow!" squealed Dru excitedly, staring at the silver tips to her nipples, "Look at those!"

With an excited giggle, the blonde started swirling her boobs, making the tassles flow in circles... she was also causing the ground to shake, seeing as her breasts were like watermelons to Angel's cantelopes.

"OK!" Angel said, jumping forward in alarm to stop the motion of the ocean... of Dru's bouncing bongos. They were soft and squishy in her hands, and continued to quiver as their momentum was stopped.

Dru giggled again.

Angel stared at her, "Aren't you upset?"

"Upset?" Dru looked confused, "Why would I be upset?"

"Well..." Angel was unsure how to handle this, not a single female character she'd encountered in any of these stories had shown anything but outrage and horror at their overly-sexualized appearance changes that accompanied their insertion to these stories, "Aren't you upset about what she's done to your body?"

Dru looked down, giggling as she tried to swirl the tassles between Angel's hands, making her boobs dance like jello, "Why would I be upset? I'm freaking skinny!"

It was true, she had an hourglass shape, all the girls did... a ridiculously over-exaggerated hourglass shape.

"But..." Angel looked at the massive mummeries that were spilling out of her hands even as she tried to keep them in check, "Look at your boobs!"

Dru looked.

Angel looked.

They both looked.

Finally Angel said, "Well?"

"Well what?" Dru asked.

"THEY'RE HUGE!" Angel gaped at the blonde... was she an idiot?

Dru shrugged, "They've always been that big."

Angel looked from Dru's nonchalant expression to the mountains of flesh that were threatening to engulf her hands, "They've always been this big?" The idea was staggering... in fact, she found herself standing several feet away from Dru, although her hands were still out as though she was still holding the gigantic teats.

Dru shrugged again, her boobs jumbling, "Yeah."

"Ok..." Angel breathed, she was just going to have to get used to the idea that Dru wasn't particularly upset about having the oversized breasts... and that she didn't seem particularly bothered by their lack of coverage, "Well, ok. So... you know what we have to do?"

Dru smiled and bounced excitedly, causing a small quake with the momentum of her giant breasts, "We're going to go get back Majestic Wang from the hot water bottle he replaced you with!"

"Right," Angel grinned, "Alright, let's go!"

She turned Dru around and hooked her arms under the other woman's, and started flapping her wings.

Thirty minutes later they came back to earth -- not that they'd ever gotten further than 10 feet above the ground, Dru's boobs had flapped in the wind of their own accord, really fucking up their ability to go high or even go very fast. Angel was exhausted.

She panted for a moment, catching her breath.

"Sorry," said Dru, rubbing her sore breasts, "They get in the way sometimes."

"It's ok..." Angel heaved, "I'll be alright for a second... we're close by, we can just walk from here."

They went through the Town of Self-Indulgence -- Dru's eyes went wide at seeing the multitudes of people pleasuring themselves in the streets, more than one of them squirting madly as they got a glimpse of her tassled tits.

"Ew," she said, trying to brush off the gunk on her leg.

Angel just ignored the denizens of the town, walking as quickly as she could through them, leading the way to the Castle of Rapturous Delight which was at the end of Main Street.

Following somewhat slower, Dru was reading off street signs,

"Good Head Street"

"Anne Al Alley"

"Tickle Me Not Street"

"Tee and Aye Blvd"

"Rape Alley... Rape Alley?" she hurried up to Angel's exquisite backside, "Isn't that a little obvious compared to the others?"

"Yeah," said Angel absently, "It's actually probably the safest street in town though, because of that. I park there all the time."

"Oh," said Dru, glancing back over her shoulder at the dark looking alley, "If you say so." Looking ahead she saw what looked like a gated space of greenery, "Ooo, what's that?!"

Angel sighed, "The Park of Non-Consensual Pleasure. Usually I fly over it, but we're gonna have to go through it. Just remember, no matter who approaches you, say yes. They only want you if you say No."

"Ok," said Dru, skipping excitedly, happy to be in such an adventurous story. The sight of her jiggling backside as she bounced caused half the town behind her to explode in mutual orgasm... the Mayor's house got completely white-washed.

Almost as soon as Dru stepped into the garden of Non-Consensual Pleasures, she was accosted by a dirty old man.

"Hey baby, want something nice?" he leered at her, salivating over her nipple tassles.

"No!" said Dru automatically, and then as Angel elbowed her in the side she immediately changed it to, "Yes please!"

Looking disappointed at her eagerness the dirty old man turned to Angel, but didn't even ask as she batted her eyes at him. Disappointed, he walked way. About every two steps this was repeated, until they came across an extremely handsome young man, wearing nothing but a tunic with a gold crown on it, the emblem of someone in service to Majestic Wang.

"Holy cow look at those!" he crowed, staring at Dru's perky mountains, "Baby let me bang your brains out!"

"Sure!" Dru said, laughing, and then screeched as he jumped on top of her, already hard and thrusting into the empty air.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Angel grabbed him and pulled him off of Dru, "You know the rules! If she says Yes that means you leave her alone!"

The young man looked sheepish, "I know... I'm sorry... I just got so excited that... well, you know."

Dru smiled as he helped her to her feet, "It's ok, at least I know I'm hot!"

"And how," he agreed, "Here have some ice."

"Thanks" she said, rubbing it over her chest and stomach in relief. In fact she was so hot that it melted almost on contact, but gave her skin a nice sheen.

"I'm Doug," he said, smiling as he stared at her shiny chest, "I'm a stable boy for Majestic Wang."

"Dru," she held out her hand and they shook, still smiling.

"Angel," said Angel exasperatedly, "And we need to get going."

"Where are you going?" Doug asked, still holding Dru's hand, "Can I help?"

"Yes." Angel said, "I mean no." she frowned, "I mean... ACK! Let's get the fuck out of this park so we can talk!"

Once out of the Park of Non-Consensual Pleasure, Angel started to question Doug, who still had yet to let go of Dru's hand.

"No one's seen Majestic Wang since last night," he told her, "He requested the hot water bottle to replace you, because his bed was so cold, and then it came out of his bedroom this morning and started making demands."

"So it's the hot water bottle that's in charge now?" asked Dru.

Doug nodded, "So it seems. It's even wearing Majestic Wang's crown, so we have to listen. And we're not allowed to go into his bedroom."

Angel hefted herself, breasts straining the fabric in her anger, "Well I'm definitely allowed to go in. We'll just see what's going on here."

They decided their best route was to sneak in, fortunately Doug conveniently knew of a secret passage from the stables that was supposed to be used if Majestic Wang ever needed to escape. It came out in his bedroom of course, but his bedroom was the only room that the secret passage didn't have peek-holes into, and Doug hadn't been able to use it to see what was going on since the hot water bottle was wearing Majestic Wang's crown and had ordered everyone to stay out of there.

Going through the passageway, Angel stopped them at the peek-hole for the throne room.

"Hold on," she whispered, "I want to see what's going on."

Holding her eye up to the peephole, she gasped to see the hot water bottle sitting in Majestic Wang's throne, next to her Dru and Doug also found peek-holes to peer through. They were just in time to hear hot water bottle speak.

"Majestic Wang has decided to make me Queen," the hot water bottle announced in a squeaky voice, Angel gasped indignation, "From now on I shall be known as Majestic Bottle!"

"Where is Majestic Wang?!" shouted someone, "Why aren't we hearing this from him?"

"I have the crown!" Majestic Bottle pointed at its head, where indeed the golden spiked crown of Majestic Wang was resting, "That speaks for itself."

There were murmurs among the crowd, but they knew it was true... even Angel had never been allowed to wear his crown. Most of them had seen the public spanking he'd given her the one time that she'd teasingly stolen it from him. Although they seemed uneasy, they all bowed down to the Majestic Bottle.

Angel hissed her displeasure, "Come on. We have to go and end this farce. That bottle is pissing me off."

She turned to her right where Dru and Doug were passionately making out.

"HEY!" she shouted, and then lowered her voice, remembering that they were in a secret tunnel, "Come ON! This is important."

"Right," said Doug, breaking his face away from Dru's, "Majestic Wang first."

"And then maybe I'll reward you for being our hero," Dru purred, rubbing her boobs against his chest, which even though he'd stepped more than a foot away from her reached easily. Doug looked faint with happiness as her tassles rubbed against him.

Angel just shook her head and started down the dark corridor. They found Majestic Wang's bedroom easily enough, it was the only space in the hall that didn't have light coming in from peepholes.

"How do we get in?" Angel asked, inspecting the wall. Turning she saw that Dru was engulfing Doug's dick between her massive breasts, the large member disappearing easily between her mounds. "HEY you two!"

"It's not what it looks like," Doug said, moaning with pleasure as Dru licked the tip before it disappeared between her mammeries again, "I have to get the secret door open."

Angel raised an eyebrow as he pulled away from Dru with reluctance, and walked over to the wall, dick pointing straight out in front of him. He put it directly into a hole that was there and then started thrusting, as the two girls watched him try from different angles.

"Ah ha!" he crowed triumphantly, "I got it!"

He pulled out of the hole as the door opened.

"My hero," Dru giggled, giving his bare butt a little pinch as she followed Angel through the opening.

The three stopped in the middle of the room at the sight of Majestic Wang standing in a bathrobe, gagged, with his arms tied above his head. As soon as he saw them he started making lots of muffled noises, struggling and twisting, although his eyes were glued to Angel's nearly exposed assets.

Hurriedly, Angel, Doug and Dru got him untied and he spat out the gag. Pulling Angel to him he kissed her soundly, "Am I glad to see you!" And then he spanked her luscious bottom, "But put on some clothes!"

Angel sighed, "It's one of those stories that I told you about. I don't have any clothes."

Majestic Wang frowned, chewing on the end of his mustache, "Well, here borrow my other bathrobe."

Reaching out he pulled it off his bedpost and handed it to her, and then frowned again, "I don't remember it looking like that before."

Indeed, it had looked much larger when it was on the bedpost, now it barely covered Angel's rear and her breasts still seemed in danger of popping out the gap in front.

"Never mind," said Angel, sighing with relief, "This is probably the most covered I've been during ANY of these stories. Now let's go."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that," he complained, as the four started to head towards the door.

Angel glared at him, "Well I'm not sure how I feel about getting replaced by a hot water bottle that leaves you tied in your room while it wears your crown and announces it self as your Queen, Majestic Bottle."

Majestic Wang glared with grim determination as they started down the hall to the steps that descended into the throne room, "Well I know how I feel about that hot water bottle, and right now it's in a load of hot water!"

The four of them stood at the top of the steps, looking down into the throne room where Majestic Bottle was lounging in a Jacuzzi. Hearing the commotion, Majestic Bottle looked up, crown tilting slightly askew.

"HOT WATER BOTTLE!" Majestic Wang roared, looking down with rage, "Take off that crown!"

"NO!" Majestic Bottle screeched, bringing itself upright in the Jacuzzi, "Guards, seize them!"

"But..." one of them protested, "That's Majestic Wang!"

"But I wear the crown!" Majestic Bottle squealed with triumphant glee.

"You stupid bottle!" shouted Angel, "you never bothered to learn which crown really matters!" And with that, she whipped open Majestic Wang's bathrobe, revealing his enormous erect cock, head crowned with a tiny gold version of the crown that was currently residing on the hot water bottle's head.

Immediately everyone in the throne room fell to their knees -- as they were required to do in the presence of Majestic Wang's Majestic Wang.

The hot water bottle, realizing its mistake, let out a squeal, its hot water shooting out the top in fright as it jumped out of the Jacuzzi and tried to make a run for it. The crown clattered to the floor as it was hit from behind by an angry, avenging Angel, wings spread to their full span as she began to jump up and down on the bottle, water squirting everywhere until it was floppy and empty.

Panting over the carcass of the former Majestic Bottle, Angel realized that everyone was staring at her... her efforts had caused the robe to fall open and the remainder of her tattered suit to completely shred away to nothing. With a small shriek, she closed the robe as much as she was able and launched herself into the air, back up the steps to Majestic Wang's awaiting arms.

"You know," he murmured into her hair, "It's only a short hop from exposing yourself to your boyfriend's servants to a gang-bang."

"You wouldn't let that happen," she smiled, and she pulled his robe closed, "Anyway, it's only fair, your majestic wang was hanging out for all the ladies to see."

Dru spoke up from the side, where Doug was nibbling on her shoulder, hands locked onto her boobs, "That really is a majestic wang... I just have one question..." she looked rather tentative and both Angel and Majestic Wang nodded their encouragement, "Doesn't that crown hurt when you.... You know..."

Angel laughed, "No, he takes it off for that. Trust me, it only hurts if he wants it to, he's VERY good in bed."

"It's not that hard," Majestic Wang shrugged, "Insert rod in hole." He paused as though thinking hard, and then added: "Repeat."

Dru looked dubiously at Angel as the winged beauty banged her head on Majestic Wang's shoulder. Angel sighed, looking back, "Really, I swear he is."

"I'll take your word for it," Dru said before turning to Doug, "But I won't take yours, you're gonna have to show me!"

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12