Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man took his cock in his hand and, while balancing his cock on her tongue, jacked himself off. The first load went straight down her throat, the second and third jets of cum weren't so clean, one splayed across her tongue and landed on her cheek, the other splattered across the bridge of her nose. The remaining streams were weaker and dripped onto the seat in front of her. What an erotic sight it was to see my wife take a blast of cum in the face from a total stranger, while being fucked doggie-style by another and jacking off another in the process.

And all in front of about ten or so others who were all wanking off at the sight. I nearly came then and there.

The man who had climaxed slid away from the proceedings. The other man she was sucking slid over the seat-back to get more room and fed Angela his stiff cock with more force now. He held her head over his cock directing her mouth

"Fuck my pussy harder!" She yelped between breaths.

The man fucking her thrust with more intensity, his balls audibly slapping against her.

"I'm coming you slut!" He grunted.

I gripped his shoulder as a reminder that he won't be coming inside my wife and he pulled his cock out just before spurting his load all over her smooth up-turned ass. The cum gathered in pools on the small of her back before it slowly began to drip down the crack of her ass and slide over her sopping pussy onto the seat. The man finished himself off before doing up his pants and pushing past me to get out.

Angela was certainly a sight now. Her face was streaked with sticky cum which dripped from the corners of her mouth and chin, her ass was spattered with the stuff. She looked every inch a cum-covered slut. She was still in her lust filled world, sucking for all she was worth on the cock in front of her, the man forcing her head up and down faster and faster. The other man that had disrobed her earlier now came to our row and squeezed past me, I moved my legs to let him pass, thus giving him my unspoken permission. He rubbed the cum with his fingers over her ass and pussy paying particular attention to her asshole. He rubbed it gently and Angela began to grind her ass into his hand, gyrating obscenely. The man then slid a finger into her back-door and Angela swooned. He leant over and I heard him whisper into her ear:

"I'm gonna fuck your ass raw slut."

She groaned again at the thought and proceeded to rub her clit furiously as she moved her ass in slow decreasing circles in front of the man's face. I saw her turn slightly, thick cock sliding in and out of her cum-dripping mouth, to watch the man slide his thick blood-engorged cock into her ass. She tensed as she felt the tip of his

cock touch at her rim. I watched intently, rubbing myself through my pants, as he pushed his swollen cockhead against her tight hole, then he pushed slightly harder and her asshole suddenly gave, taking the head of the man's cock inside. The cum still dripping down her ass crack lubricated the man's thick prick and slowly he edged himself deeper and deeper inside. Angela let out a low guttaral groan of sluttish pleasure as the cock slid into her ass to the hilt, her asscheeks splayed apart by the thickness of the man's cock, her cum-soaked pussy gaping open.

"Ohhh God! Oh god!!" She kept saying.

"Fuck my ass with your cock!" She said loudly, everyone could hear her nearby. I glanced around and heard them murmuring things like

"look how fucking cock-hungry the slut is" and

"look at the slut's face, she's covered with cum and fucking loves it!"

"she needs ten fucking hard cocks not two!"

I was shocked, we had no idea this was going to happen like it had. At least I hadn't! Some men had even gathered in the aisles to get a better view of this fat cock sliding in and out of Angela's tight ass, her pussy involuntarily opening and closing at the action of it. I heard them too commenting on how tight her pussy looked and how good her ass would feel with their cocks in it.

"Fuck my ass!" Angela continued oblivious to everything but the cocks she was servicing.

The man she was sucking finally urged that he was about to come.

"Come in my mouth. I love the taste of a man's cum." Angela endeared him.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing but fuck it turned me on. I watched as the man's face began to contort and I could tell that he was blowing his load down Angela's throat. Her cheeks swelled and dribbles of fresh cum appeared at the corners of her mouth. She took a big swallow and then pulled the still-shooting cock from her mouth and directed one load into her face with her mouth open to catch what she could with the remnants of his first load still visible on her tongue. He then jacked the rest of his load onto her tits. She squealed in delight as her face and tits were spattered with his hot sticky cum. The man fell backwards into a seat and just sat there in exhaustion and satisfied bliss.

Angela then turned her attention back to the man reaming her tight ass. With her cum-blasted face turned seductively in my direction I stared at her as I watched her ride his prick with renewed viguor, her ass writhing up and down, his thick cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole. I stared around the theatre, all the couples had left and only ten or so people remained, all men. All very horny. They had all gathered near our row, several with their cocks out, masturbating openly in front of us and Angela, taking no effort to disguise their intentions. I began to grow nervous again.

"Cum in the slut's ass." One of them said to the man reaming her.

"Yeah - fill the fucking slut's ass with cum." Another joined in.

They gathered around closer, I noticed some whispering to Angela:

"After he's finished spilling his load up your slut ass, you're gonna take us."

"I'm gonna take your tight ass you slut!"

"let's see if we can get three cocks in you at once cum-slut!"

"How about sucking on this slut." Another said, waving his solid cock in front of her face, rubbing the cloying cum around her mouth with his cock and forcing it into her mouth. Things were getting rapidly out of hand!

At last the guy fucking her ass seemed that he was about to come. All attention returned to him and ten pairs of eyes stared at Angela's ass as the cock fucked in and out at an ever increasing pace. The man suddenly seized her hips and pulled her into him groaning as he did so, his hips bucking in fury. Gradually he slowed and then I watched as he eased his spent cock from her ass. Sticky cum welled up from her ass and trickled down onto her pussy and thighs. The man had blown his entire load deep in her ass! Time to go!

Angela looked totally satiated and spent, her head drooping down slightly onto the arm rest. The men trying to offer their dicks to her looked confused. Their game was over. I grabbed my jacket and wrapped it around her naked soaked cum-covered body. Then I picked up her dress and other belongings and walked her up the aisle to the exit. The other men let me pass without a fuss. Perhaps they felt they would be luckier next time. Once outside I cleaned up her face as best I could and wiped her tits with my jersey. I then wrapped her up in my coat again and hailed a taxi home.

What a shocking night! So exciting! So crazy! I could hardly believe it myself.

12