Angela Makes a Cuckold Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
He bets his wife can't be seduced.
7.5k words
4.09
526.7k
362
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers

"Every woman just wants to get pounded by a big hard dick," Jack proclaimed to the guys in the locker room. "That's why every girl I meet wants to fuck when she gets alone with me," he continued smugly.

"Jack, you are so full of shit," I told him. "What about a happily married woman?"

"Married women are the biggest sluts of all!" he answered confidently.

"Well, I know one married woman who is definitely not interested in you or anybody except for her husband," I taunted him.

"Who's that?" he inquired archly.

"My wife Angela" I informed him with pride.

"OK Tom, put your money where your mouth is. How much do you want to bet I can seduce your wife?" he said with a smug grin.

"You're on, asshole. How about a hundred dollars?" I said rashly.

"Only a hundred? Sounds like you don't trust her very much," Jack taunted me.

"OK, a thousand dollars then. How about that?" I fired back with anger.

"It's a bet. There's just one condition. You have to bring Angela to the party at my house this weekend and leave me alone with her. I bet I'll fuck her before the night is over."

I agreed with confidence. It was a deal and was witnessed by the guys at the locker room. We all worked for the same large sales corporation, which had its own gym where we worked out a few times a week.

What Jack didn't know, I thought with a secret smirk, was that my wife Angela was frigid. I had never been able to bring her to orgasm. She told me not to worry about it, because she had never had an orgasm. She said she enjoyed sex with me, even though she never came.

The truth was, however, that she didn't seem very interested in sex. She put all her time and effort into her work. After getting a Ph.D. in finance from a prestigious university, she was working now as an executive loan officer for a large bank. Only 27, she was being considered for an open vice-president's position. There were lots of other people at the bank with more seniority, but I knew she would get the job because she worked much harder than any of them, and she was smarter.

The last kind of person she would be interested in was someone like Jack, a hotshot young sales manager with lots of charisma, but no education or sophistication. As far as that goes, Angela was kind of out of my league too, but I had met her when she was a hungry young grad student. She married me, and I helped put her through grad school. Now she was making 4 times as much as me, but she was perfectly loyal. I was already planning what I might do with the thousand dollars.

That evening, I told Angela about the party at Jack's, and she was surprised that we were going. We didn't usually hang out with Jack and the young single crowd at work. She knew Jack from some social gatherings that we had attended, and she shared my opinion of him as a loud-mouthed braggart.

"I don't want to go to a party at Jack's house," she complained. "You can go by yourself if you want."

I explained that some important clients might be there, and I needed her to accompany me. Pouting, she reluctantly agreed to go.

On the night of the party, I was pleased to see that she dressed very conservatively with a chinese-patterned padded-fabric blouse, red and yellow, that buttoned up to her throat, and a knee-length dark skirt. She looked very refined and elegant. The only thing even mildly risque was that her skirt was slit way up the side, revealing her long luscious legs. Her long, thick, shiny black hair was pinned up in a bun.

Her body was incredibly voluptuous, and she usually wore very conservative suits at work so that she would appear professional. Her breasts were very large and full, and she had nicely shaped hips. She was all curves, not one of your anorexic types. She was very health conscious though, and she worked out every day to keep her waist thin and her stomach trim and flat. Her skin was milky white, which contrasted well with her jet-black hair. Her dark eyes were almond-shaped, almost sultry, and she looked vaguely middle-eastern. Indeed, her mother was from Morocco, and her father was French. They had emigrated when she was 8 years old, and she still spoke with a slight French accent. She was the very model of a sophisticated international woman, refined and cultured. I thought to myself that Jack didn't have a chance with her.

When we arrived at the party, we chatted briefly with Jack, who, as usual, was surrounded by foxy young women who were fawning on him.

"Angela, I see a client on the patio that I need to talk with. Why don't you stay here and chat with Jack while I talk business" I said. Angela offered to accompany me, obviously uncomfortable with staying alone with Jack, but I told her that it would be boring to her.

"Don't worry Angela" Jack said with a smile, "I'll take good care of you."

Angela rolled her eyes with a wry half-smile, but she acquiesced with a nod in my direction. I left her with Jack in the living room, and I went out onto the patio, where I could still see her through the sliding-glass doors. As I mingled with the other guests on the patio, I could see Jack fetching her a drink, paying close attention to her. As the night wore on, I saw her laughing and having a good time with Jack and his friends inside. Jack continued to ply her with drinks, which worried me a little, as she wasn't much of a drinker. I guessed that Jack was mixing strong drinks for her.

Around one o'clock, I glanced inside and noticed that Jack and Angela were not in the living room. I went inside, and entered into a bathroom that joined together two bedrooms. Jack and I had arranged beforehand that I could watch there to see if he was successful. The bathroom was dark, and through a half-open door, I could see and hear them easily without being seen.

Sure enough, he had lured her successfully into his bedroom and the door to the hallway was closed, giving them privacy from the other guests. He was showing her all his baseball trophies and pictures. He had been a first-baseman for a team in a Triple-A league before he started working in sales. He was bragging about his baseball adventures, and, surprisingly, Angela seemed interested. "Really?" she kept interjecting. I could see that she was slightly tipsy. They were laughing and talking, and so far Jack wasn't making any moves on her. Jack then showed her some pictures of him flying a small plane.

Angela seemed surprised. "I had no idea that you were a pilot!" she gushed. "I'm very impressed."

I couldn't believe that she would be impressed by something superficial like that!

"Oh, it's just a hobby" he said with seeming modesty.

"Well, I think it's really great" she said with enthusiasm. "Maybe you can take me out flying sometime."

"Sure baby, anytime" Jack said.

I couldn't believe that he called her "baby" and she didn't even object. What a smooth talker he was!

"You know Angela, you have such beautiful dark hair. Why don't you let it down so I can see it better," Jack continued. Somehow, he had maneuvered her into sitting down on the king-sized bed with him.

He was making his move, and I waited with baited breath to see how she would react.

"Thanks Jack" Angela said smiling broadly. She was obviously pleased to hear his compliments. "I guess I could let my hair down for you." She reached up and took out the pin, letting her gorgeous thick mane down with a flourish. She shook out her hair, smiling proudly.

Jack reached out and ran his fingers through her shiny black hair, feeling her head and neck. She sat passively while he fondled her hair and neck. Her face was flushed and I heard her breath catch as he touched her. When was she going to stop him, I wondered?

"You know Angela" Jack murmured in her ear, "when I was getting you a drink, I heard some of the guys in the kitchen talking about how foxy you are."

Angela nodded her head, listening intently to his praise.

"Do you mind if I ask you a really personal question?" he asked, suddenly earnest. I mean, if I'm out of line, just let me know."

"No, it's OK. What is it?" she asked with eager curiosity.

"Well, one of the guys said you must have breast implants, because they're so large and firm. But I told him he's wrong. I think your breasts are real," Jack said.

Angela giggled with amusement when he said that. "They think my breasts are fake?" she laughed. "Well, I can assure you that they are just as nature has given them to me," she said proudly, and she leaned back on her arms, her long thick hair flowing down around her shoulders, and pushed her sexy breasts out for his view.

"I knew they were real!" Jack said with a satisfied smile, sharing a laugh with her. "Well maybe you could let me see them, so I can tell those guys how full of shit they are."

There was a pause in the conversation, as she took in what he had just said.

"You mean, you want to see my bare breasts?" she said tipsily, still smiling at him.

"Well, yea, I mean if you don't mind. I won't touch them of course" Jack said reassuringly, adding quietly, "unless you want me to."

There was another silence as Angela considered what he had proposed.

She pursed her full and sensuous lips, and said seriously, "I don't think my husband would like that."

There was another pause; the sexual tension in the room was like electricity. Jack didn't say anything; he just reached out and started slowly unbuttoning her blouse. He took his time while he undid each button deliberately, all the way to the bottom of her blouse. She stared back at him boldly, not smiling, but looking intently, as if waiting to see what he would do next. I could hear her breath coming ragged now with sexual excitement. She just sat there passively, her hands behind her on the bed, her breasts pushed forward.

She spoke not a word as he pulled her blouse off her shoulders, revealing a very thin, white-silk bra, very expensive and elegant, like all her clothes, and her deep cleavage. Her nipples were clearly seen through the thin silk, and her magnificent breasts strained to be free of the trifling fabric that enclosed them. Jack reached out and undid the tiny front clasp, and her breasts burst into full view. They were the size of large cantaloupe melons, full and heavy, yet firm with just a hint of sag, and her reddish-brown nipples were erect and excited. Even without a bra, they jutted out proudly on her chest.

"Are these what you wanted to see Jack?" Angela teased Jack, with her breasts exposed to his view.

"These are just what I want Angela" Jack replied, and he reached out to cup her ample bosom in his hands. He kneaded her gorgeous white breasts with his hands, and pinched her hard nipples, which caused her to gasp with pain and excitement. She was obviously turned on like crazy. The only question was whether she would let him go all the way.

"You said you just wanted to see them Jack" Angela objected breathlessly. She made no move to stop him however.

He continued massaging her soft breasts, pulling on her nipples, and she moaned quietly. "Stop, stop it Jack," she murmured. But she obviously was enjoying his touch.

Deliberately, Jack stood up and, facing her, pulled down his pants, exposing his engorged penis to her view.

"Since you showed me your breasts," he said, "the least I can do is show you my cock."

She was sitting down, so that his large dick hung just at the level of her lips and only a few inches away.

She didn't pull back or attempt to leave, as I expected. Instead, she just stared in shocked amazement, and said quietly "I can't believe how big you are Jack." As if mesmerized, she reached out and put her perfectly manicured hands around his dick. Jack was well-hung, about 10 inches long and very thick. "I've never seen such a huge cock," she exclaimed, as she massaged him to full length. He grew rock hard at the velvety touch of her smooth fingers. "I shouldn't be doing this," she said seriously, but she kept massaging him with her hands. She acted as if she was hypnotized by the sight and feeling of his huge cock. I had a sinking feeling that I would be losing this bet.

Jack poked his dick against her full lips, and she responded by rubbing her cheeks against his hard penis. With his dick in her hands, she started licking it all over, taking each of his balls in her mouth in turn. Finally, she opened her mouth as wide as it would go, in order to take his penis into her mouth. She started sucking on it like she was starving for his cockmeat. Her sensuous lips were stretched to their limits, and her mouth was stuffed full.

"Does that taste good?" he asked her.

She kept sucking, and with her mouth full, she managed to say "Mmmnn hummn." He pushed his dick into her mouth, back and forth, telling her what a good cocksucker she was. She grasped his balls in her hands and milked them gently as she sucked on his cock. This went on for a few minutes, until he pushed her back on the bed. They lay down together and started kissing passionately. He reached up through the long slit in her dress to rub her pussy through the thin panties. She gasped with excitement when she felt his touch on her mound.

After a minute of their passionate embrace, she suddenly tried to push him away. "Jack, we have to stop. We can't do this. I'm a married woman. Please stop Jack."

Much stronger and taller than her, Jack simply ignored her feeble efforts to push him off; he continued to kiss her passionately and pushed her dress up around her hips, revealing her thin white silk bikini panties. She clamped her legs tightly together, but he used his knee to wedge her legs apart, and then he placed himself squarely in between her legs. His huge dick was pressing against the thin fabric of her panties, and she tried to escape. I though of intervening, to prevent him raping her, but I noticed that her efforts to repel him seemed less than wholehearted.

Instead of yelling for help, she whispered in his ears, "No, no Jack. We can't. Don't. Stop." While she protested with her words and pushed against his chest feebly, the tone of her voice suggested that she wanted it badly. They were both still half dressed. Jack had his pants and boxer shorts down around his ankles, and he obviously didn't plan on stopping now to finish undressing.

Jack reached up and simply pulled her panties to one side; he lunged forward, impaling her on his huge cock. She had never taken a cock as large as his before, so his first lunge lodged only the cockhead in her tight pussy. He continued pushing his way into her like a wild bull.

"Oh wait Jack. It's too big. It hurts. Stop!" Angela protested wildly. But Jack ignored her desperate pleas and kept thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her little pussy. As Angela became accustomed to his girth, she stopped protesting, and instead she spread her legs wide to give him better access. His thick rod slowly worked its way into her wet soft slit. From my position in the bathroom, I could see when he finally had his entire cock in her, as his mammoth balls slapped against her ass cheeks.

He waited a few seconds for her to adjust to his length and width. Angela tried to catch her breath, and then she moved her hips against his eagerly, moaning, "yes, yes, fuck me Jack." Jack complied with her urgent requests and started slamming into her. She spread her legs as wide as she could, and lifted her knees up to her chest, fully exposing her pussy to his hard thrusts. With her hands, she gripped the bed tightly at her hips and tossed her body about wildly, thrashing and moaning incoherently. I had never seen her react anything like this before! "Oh Jack, Fuck me yes. Oh, I think I'm going to come. Don't stop, oh don't stop. Yes, oh yes." Suddenly her body stiffened, and she whispered fiercely in his ear, "I'm coming Jack. Oh I'm coming." She bucked up against him in time to his violent thrusts as she came. He jackhammered her unmercifully with his huge rod. She seemed to come in waves; her orgasm went on for several minutes, until finally, she relaxed her body.

She had the first orgasm of her life, and I was humiliated that I had not been able to give it to her. Jack stiffened, and fucked her even harder as he climaxed, filling her pussy with his come. They relaxed in each others arms for a few minutes, and finally he pulled out. I could see clearly his come dribbling down her ass.

Angela climbed out of bed to use the bathroom, her pussy dripping with his come, and I quietly sneaked out through the other bedroom that adjoined the bathroom.

The party was winding down now, and I went back out to the patio. I was shaken by the events I had witnessed, but I tried to act normal, and engaged in conversation with the other guests. After about 15 minutes, Angela emerged from the house. Her hair was down and disheveled, her lipstick and mascara were smeared, and she looked still flushed with excitement. Her blouse and skirt had been restored, but her skirt was rumpled and come-stained. Jack was nowhere to be seen. She smiled sweetly, and asked if I was ready to go.

"Sure" I replied. "Where have you been?" I asked her. "I was looking for you a little while ago, but I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Oh," she replied innocently, "Jack was just showing me some of his baseball trophies in his bedroom. You know, he's a pretty interesting guy. I never appreciated him before tonight."

"I bet," I thought to myself wryly. But I didn't say anything and we drove home. After we got home, she took a shower, and crawled into bed naked. Watching her get fucked earlier turned me on, and I rubbed my hard dick against her soft butt. I tried to get her interested, but she just pushed me away and said she was tired. A few minutes later, she fell asleep. I was so excited and frustrated by what I had witnessed earlier that I had to go to the bathroom to jerk off.

The next Monday after work at the locker room, Jack teased me unmercifully. He boasted to all the guys from work how he had seduced my wife, what a hot number she was, how he had her begging for more, and so on and so on.

"I guess you owe me a thousand dollars cuckold," he taunted cruelly.

"Jack, I don't owe you a penny. You got my wife drunk and took advantage of her. That doesn't count for shit" I retorted.

"What?! She wasn't drunk. You aren't going to pay me? Do you want me to seduce her again?" Jack replied angrily.

"Listen Jack. You can try again, but you won't succeed. She was drunk, and she's never going to let you near her again" I told him.

Jack laughed, and said, "Ok, cuckold, since you insist, I'll take her again. But you better get ready to pay up."

"Sure, sure" I said sarcastically. "I'm not going to help you out this time by bringing her to your house. You're on your own this time." And with that I walked out of the locker room and went home.

On Friday night when I got home from work, I asked Angela what she wanted to do tonight. She replied that she was going out with some of the women from her work.

"It's girl's night out Tom," she informed me. "Don't worry. I'll be in safe hands. We're just going to have dinner and hear some music at a local club. I'll probably be back by midnight."

I was laying on our bed watching TV while she was getting ready to go. She put on some new, very sexy black underwear that had me drooling, but when I tried to touch her, she just pushed me away and said she had to get ready. Then she put on a tiny new black dress that was not her usual style at all. The dress was very short, all the up to her panties, which could be easily seen when she bent over. And it showed off the deep cleavage of her large breasts, which strained to be free of the thin fabric; only a couple of thin straps held it up. I was amazed, to say the least.

"When did you get these new clothes?" I asked her nervously.

sweetotum
sweetotum
207 Followers