Angelina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't considered that moving her arms closer together would also have the effect of pressing her breasts together, making them sit straight up; round, tanned, and gorgeous, her beautiful areolas peeking out in stark contrast to the smooth, supple skin of her full mounds.

He was making lazy circles on her sexy tummy; in doing so he was separating the folds of her robe to such an extent that anyone sitting at the other end of the couch would have had a clear shot of her bare pussy. She knew he could see all of her breasts except the raised points formed by her screaming nipples pressing against their thin covering, and she was fine with that. When she lifted her knees, he could also see her bare thighs, all the way to her pussy. From his angle, she knew their arms were blocking the uncovered view of her dark landing strip and wet lips.

For the moment, they were all safe and set; or so she thought, at least until she settled in with a final playful wriggle of her gorgeous bottom.

Instantly, they both felt it. The full length of his rock-hard erection had perfectly split her bare ass.

'Oh, fuck...this can't be happening,' he said to himself.'She landed her ass right on it! Why didn't she shift to the left, the way she did with her upper body? There's no way she isn't feeling this!'

She was definitely feeling it. She slowly moved her ass up and down his granite shaft, confirming what she was feeling.'Oh...god,' she thought.'His cock is in my ass...his totally hard cock. It's right in my ass, spreading me open.'

She hadn't realized that she'd excited him quitethat much. She knew she had probably made for a fairly fetching vision when she'd put herself on vivid display for him in the firelight. She also knew that he'd felt stiff when her breasts and hand were pressed around his cock. She was even fairly certain that in their last position she'd been looking at and breathing on the full length of his dick; he seemed to be tenting his stretchy nylon sweats directly before her face, but she hadn't been completely sure. While nuzzling her mouth against it, she'd thought,'This may not all be his cock. Some of it could just be his sweatpants bunching up.'

There on her back, though, as she lay on him body to body, she had no doubts.

'There's no mistaking this. That's his hard cock in my ass, and he's hard because of me. If it weren't for his sweatpants being in the way, god, he could easily fuck me right now.'

Thrilling at the thought, she smiled to herself while grinding her bare ass on his erection. "I love that you asked me to wear this robe to come tuck you in," she whispered in his ear. "You could have asked before, you know. I wish you would've asked for this a long time ago."

"I didn't know..." he started to say, hesitantly.

"Here, let's do this. Let's do what we normally do," she whispered, lifting herself. "Slide over, baby." She moved into a spoons position with him, which was their favorite way to watch movies together.

'Oh, god, Angie, thank you for moving and not saying anything! That could have been really bad,' he thought, silently rejoicing.

For her part, Angelina quietly congratulated herself on smoothly saving them the embarrassment of having to acknowledge their mutual excitement. Since she'd extricated them in such a stylish manner, she took his hand and happily placed it back on her stomach.

Steve noticed that his mouth was near her ear, and his crotch was again nestled in her deep divide. He was okay with that, however, since he was at least able to move back a bit and lessen the prodding his rampant cock was giving her amazing ass.

When he pulled away from her, there it was, her completely bare bottom. She was stretched out on her side, totally nude below the waist, and he could seeeverything.

"God, Angie," he quietly moaned, staring at her naked perfection.

She grinned, knowing what he was seeing, but she already missed the feeling of his hard cock pushing into her. "Get back here. Quit running away," she whispered, pressing her ass right back onto his steely hard-on. "Snuggle me," she whispered again, playfully moving her hips.

Being the much taller of the two, his head was a little above hers, so she guessed that he was also getting a fairly good view down the front of her loosely hanging robe. Checking her coverage, she noticed her breasts had in fact slipped into the open. They were completely uncovered, including her erect nipples. She wasn't certain he could see them since her head was possibly in the way, but he was sure going to catch them at their excited best if he did manage to see them. Standing out a full three-quarters of an inch, she thought they looked really sexy. She truly did love her breasts, and she was becoming turned on by the thought of letting him see them, naked and beautiful in the flickering firelight.

'Besides,' she grinned to herself,'we just managed to avert a major disaster, and he's been such a perfect gentleman. I don't mind if my breasts are exposed. If he sees, he sees.'

He hadn't, not yet. He was too preoccupied with thoughts of how his throbbing hard cock was again pushing into her bare ass. He thought he'd managed the situation respectably enough by pulling away from her, but when she took his arm and placed it around her hip while pressing her incredible ass right back onto his dick, he'd lost his comfort zone.

'Okay, she's cool with it. We've sorta done this before, right? Just go with it,' he thought. Relaxing his body, he felt her hand caressing his forearm as his fingertips made circles on her bare stomach.

'Her bare stomach! Her robe must be open! Sweet! She's letting me touch her bare tummy, right below her...bare breasts?'

Wanting to see, he looked past her head, down her body.

Angels sang.

There they were, the object of so many of his fantasies, her bare breasts! They were out in the open, the firelight flickering off her raised areolas...and her amazingly erect nipples!

'I knew it! Her breasts are absolutely perfect! I knew they would be! God, she has the most perfect tits ever!'

When he again started stroking subtle circles on her stomach, she responded with small circles of her own, sexily moving her ass up and down his cock. "Mmmmmm, here we are again," she purred. "You feel so good, baby. Doesn't this feel nice?"

"Sure does," he said, leaning down to nuzzle her forehead with his nose and lips. "You know how much I love it when you tuck me in," he quipped.

She gave him a warm smile. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it too, you know. You're so sweet to me, plus you're such a great snuggler. I love your touch on my skin...mmmm, I love how you feel, pressing against me like this. I just wish you'd take off your pants, baby, then you could properly snuggle me."

With her stomach writhing against his hand, she moved her smooth, naked bottom in sensual undulations on his enormous erection.

Sensing that it was an extraordinary night, he took a huge leap of faith. He slowly slid his hand up her stomach, inch by mind-numbing inch, until he was cupping her bare breast. "What are you thinking right now?" he whispered, giving her gorgeous treasure a gentle squeeze.

Gasping at his touch, she pressed her breast into his hand, delighting in the feel of his palm brushing her erect nipple. While letting him explore, she leaned up to kiss him; moaning into his mouth, the smile in her voice was obvious. "I'm thinking that you've been wonderfully forward with me tonight, and I absolutely love it. I'm also really wondering, what areyou thinking, baby? What's gotten into you this evening?"

He gave her a shy smile. "I'm thinking about whether you mind, you know, what you're wearing...and what we're doing? I asked you to wear this little robe, and to do this with me, so I was just wondering, you know, if you mind?"

Repeating himself, he was stumbling, worried that he might have overstepped his bounds.

"Sweetie, no, I definitely don't mind. I don't mind anything we do. I love you, and I love what we're doing. I told you, I wish you had asked for this a long time ago. I just want to know what suddenly brought all this on tonight."

Turning in his arms, she pressed him onto his back, then she lay on top of him. She felt her robe come open, and didn't care. Propping her face in her hands, she touched noses with him while looking deep into his eyes.

He blanched, crumbling beneath the weight of her penetrating stare.

'Too much...too beautiful...can't handle it...cannot handle the way she's looking at me....'

Kissing him on the nose, she whispered, "Shhhh...it's okay. Come back, baby. Talk to me."

It took a great effort of will for him to look into her magical eyes again. Sighing anxiously, he tried to hold steady.

"I don't know, exactly. Like we told you earlier, okay, yes, I felt it was at least time for you to know that I really love...you know...god, Angie...the way you are. I mean with me."

"Honey, I've always been this way with you. What's so different now?"

"Nothing's different. Maybe I'm just different, or maybe I'm at least trying to be different. Come on, you have to know how beautiful you are, how gorgeous you are..."

"Baby, I--"

"...how sexy you are. Not just in general, either. I mean you are the sexiest woman in the world to me. You're just...Angie. Everything you do is amazing."

She gave him a warm smile. "Does my being so affectionate to you make you uncomfortable?"

As she stared into his eyes, she realized that her silk wrap was resting high above her hips. It had flipped up onto her lower back when she'd turned to climb on top of him. Everything from her waist down was fully exposed, where he could easily see it. All he had to do was look.

She noticed his hands had started doing swirling circles on her lower back, directly above her bare bottom. The thought made her tingle all over.

"No, Angie, you don't make me feel uncomfortable. Don't ever think that. I love that you're so fucking hot."

Giggling, she kissed him. He had never cursed in her presence. The fact that he was finally able to relax with her made Angelina genuinely happy.

He widened his swirl pattern on her lower back, first touching her naked hips, then the top of her warm, silky bottom. Teasing her with light caresses, his touch became more provocative.

An electric jolt shot through her when his fingertips whispered across her bare ass. Flinching, she thought about saying something, anything, maybe to try to distract him again, but she didn't say or do a thing. She just continued to stare into his eyes while kissing him. She was becoming very turned on by the feeling of his hands exploring her naked curves.

Gathering her courage, she asked, "Does this make you uncomfortable, my letting you touch me there?" Grinning, she wriggled her ass in his hands to punctuate her point.

She loved what he was doing, and didn't want him to stop. She was trying to avoid scaring him away, even as she realized she was more than a little nervous herself.

He gave her another shy smile. "No, it doesn't, not if you're letting me touch you. What about Dan, though? What would he think about this?"

He demonstrated his point by squeezing her ass.

Moaning in response, she moved enticingly in his hands, encouraging him to enjoy her naked, sexy body. Her invitation made clear, she nuzzled his lips and said in a breathy whisper, "Sweetie, he's fine with it. You know he never minds when I'm affectionate with you. Don't worry, he would love seeing me like this. He's always saying, 'I want you to be happy, excited, and full of life, and not just when you and I are alone together. You're a beautiful gift to the world, Angie. Everyone should get to enjoy you.'"

Steve grinned. "You should listen to him. He's right."

"Sweetie, I'm being serious. I know it sounds conceited to repeat all that, but that's really what he says to me. When the three of us were getting ready to go to the movies the other night, he said, 'I want you to blow people's minds and make their day,every day.' He tells me that I should never feel guilty about it. He wants me to get off on it, to have fun with 'my power,' as he calls it."

"I'm being serious too," Steve said, no longer quite so nervous. "He's right. You are a beautiful gift to the world, and you should get off on how hot you are. You're not being conceited, and you never hurt anyone, so don't stop being the way you are. You're a miracle...an angel."

"Baby, I'm just me," she whispered. "I'm yours. I'm here for both of you...anything you ever want. If you weren't so wonderful to me, I wouldn't be the way I am with you. You let me be myself, and you never guilt-trip me. I love what you do. I love everything we do."

Leaning down, she began whispering into his mouth between kisses...

"Never be embarrassed to look at me. You don't have to hide it. I want you to look at me. I love when your eyes roam all over my body....

"Don't be afraid to touch me. Take what you want, and let me touch you, too. Let me feel your excitement....

"It turns me on like crazy, knowing you want me. Go ahead...show me how much you want me...."

He pulled back from her kisses and grinned, "Hey, it's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it."

Caressing her warm, silky back, he managed to draw her robe all the way up to her shoulder blades. She was fully nude, enjoying his caresses while pressing herself against him. When she leaned in to kiss him again, he slid his hands down and firmly squeezed her gorgeous bottom, making her moan into his mouth.

Although she wasn't entirely sure how far she wanted to let herself go, she couldn't deny that she loved the honesty of the moment. After nervously biting her lip while touching their noses together, she gave him a softer, deeper, sexier kiss. Melting in his arms, she committed her body and her growing passion. Still moaning into his mouth, she slid her tongue inside and began hungrily devouring him.

Her ass was on fire. Her pussy was dripping. She was certain that he had to be feeling her wetness in her moistening crack, and she knew she would be in trouble if he pressed his fingers into her drenched slit or tingling asshole. She also knew she was leaving a definite wet spot on his sweatpants, especially once she started feeling the head of his cock bumping her naked pussy each time he nudged her ass downward with his urgent hands.

She moved her hips against him, letting him feel her hot pussy pressing directly onto his cock. "Mmmmmm, I love how you do your job. You should start putting in for some overtime," she said, giving him a sexy smile. Raising her hips, she brought her ass to his hands, imploring him to touch her even more.

Returning her smile, he caressed and cupped her bottom, making her purr, then he smacked her ass!

Yelping, her eyes wild, she gave him a huge guffaw before biting his nose. After feigning a playful look of shock, he attempted to bite her nose right back. They mouth-wrestled, laughing crazily while trying to fend off every new attack, until finally he hugged her to his chest.

That was the moment when they knew they would be fine. Where it mattered most, nothing had changed between them. They were free to be together, and it wasn't necessary to map out where it all might lead.

"Baby, it's time for me to go to bed," she said, leaning in for the second time that evening to give him an official kiss goodnight on the lips. He hotly returned her kiss, even pressing his tongue into her mouth, which made her eyes shoot open in happy surprise. Softening in his arms, she melted within their kiss, and he let out an urgent moan when she blatantly rubbed her pussy on his cock while attacking his mouth. Moaning over and over, he began hunching his erection into her wet slit, and she absolutely loved it. Reveling in his passion, she was feeding it, encouraging it with her own.

Wildly excited to be making out so intensely with his dream girl, he took her ass in both hands and gave it a good squeeze before pulling down hard.

He could not have aimed it any better. Pulling her ass directly down onto his erection, he drove a solid few inches of swollen cock into her very wet pussy.

Gasping again, she playfully bit his lip; then, beaming brightly, she pushed down harder, trying to force more of his shaft inside. He held her by her hips as she did her best to take him, but his sweatpants prevented any deeper penetration.

"See? You can't properly snuggle me with pants on," she grinned, slipping her tongue back into his mouth.

Grinding inside her, he smiled knowingly, the same way she was smiling, then he released her.

Affecting a beautiful pout, she slowly lifted herself away before moving over to the recliner chair. While holding her robe together with one hand, she threw the blanket and pillow at him. "Just for that, you can tuck yourself in now, you brat!" Grinning, she leaned down to give him a wet, lingering kiss, letting him know she was only teasing. "Baby, if only you would have listened to me..." she whispered, slipping her tongue in his ear.

He started to stammer his defense, only to be stopped cold when she reached down to fondle his huge bulge. Stroking it through the thin nylon, she gave him a wicked grin. "Sweetie, when a beautiful woman with no panties on asks you to take off your pants and properly snuggle her, you should probably listen to her."

Giving his aching erection a final longing squeeze, she released him.

He thought she was going to turn and leave, but she surprised him by quickly dropping straight onto his cock. Sitting up to straddle him, she returned his hands to her bare hips. After tossing her head back with a sexy laugh, she had him guide her sumptuous ass and hot, clenching pussy all along the full length of his hard shaft.

Then, just as suddenly as she had jumped on him, she climbed right back off. Clasping her hands well above her head, she stood on tiptoes while stretching to her full height before the glowing fireplace. Arching her back and jutting her ass out, she bounced up and down, feigning a big yawn. Finally, with her arms raised high to display every inch of her perfect body in the warm firelight, she performed a slow, seductive pirouette for him.

Stunned, he could only watch in awed silence.

Dancing right out of the living room, she grinned when she saw that he was again staring as if in a daze at her gorgeous pussy flitting in and out of view beneath her pink nightie.

"Sweet dreams, baby," she whispered, flashing another sexy smile before blowing him a final kiss goodnight.

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.

12