Anil and Sudha - Beautiful Experience

Story Info
Anil and Sudha fuck for the first time. I join in.
1.4k words
4.18
13.6k
13
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by introducing myself. I am a senior male and have been married three times and had multiple partners. I will be giving this story in different chapters covering my sexual inclinations at different times. The stories will be about straight, gay, group sex and other situations as they happened but not in chronological order. The first story is about my first wife and a friend. When this story happened I was into my thirties.

My wife and I had returned from a party and I was fast asleep. In my sleep I could smell pussy with the smell of urine. That smell arouses me.

I was up and my beautiful wife had her pussy over my mouth. She said "Mujhe chato".

There was no need for her to say anything. I was like a dog in heat licking her urine smelling pussy which I love.

Infact I love a pussy or a cock smelling of urine. So I was in ecstasy licking her cunt.

We were like this for atleast an hour while I licked her pussy after which she said "Ab mujhe chodo" (fuck me).

After a long fuck we finally went to sleep - she in her beautiful pink nightie and me naked sucking her boobs.

We had a friend Anil who was working in a uniformed service. He was muscular and with a moustache and strong legs and arms. He was 6ft tall and heavily built. He was handsome. When he was around you could easily see that his cock must be huge.

I also use to imagine how would his cock really be both size and shape.

My wife Sudha was fond of Anil. She always said she liked Anil and use to say "Mujhe Anil sexy lagta he. Hume uske saath kuch karna chahiye" (I find Anil sexy. We should do something with him).

One day in the evening Anil called and we invited him.

We had some friends over that night so it was a fun filled evening with a lot of laughter and dancing.

Sudha was wearing a crisp white cotton saree and looked beautiful with her 36 size boobs and 5 ft 4 height. She was wearing a padded tshirt bra with a low cut blouse.

Her boobs stood out and I am sure everyone wanted them. Sudha was truly like an Apsara.

Sudha had eyes only for Anil and danced the whole evening with him while he held her tight.

His nose was on her blouse and his hands were around her waist. When they danced you could see they were in another world.

I could hear Sudha saying "Mujhe tum bahut ache lagte ho." (I like you a lot).

Anil told her "Tum bahut sundar ho" (You are very beautiful).

I heard Anil say "I love your navel. Mujhe tumhare boobs se doodh peena hai."

Sudha was smiling and I am sure was wet.

I personally was cuming in my pants seeing my friend liked my wife so much. I could already imagine them together."

Men look at Sudha and try to flirt. She also does compering for functions where she is out late in the night mainly with men. She was always attracted to the hulks there.

She would very often discuss their physique and also their probable cock size.

I always got turned on listening to her.

Her dress whether skirt, salwar kameez or saree is always sexy and meant to draw attention.

She would specially look at the biceps and the crotch of the men she was attracted to.

Very often after a party she wakes me in the middle of the night and wants her pussy sucked and a hard fuck.

Raat ko she would say "Mujhe choddo" and I would start by sucking her boobs and then fuck her hard.

She loves it when I suck my cream from her hole. Her pussy really tastes good. Very often a cream pie after fucking her would taste so good even with my own cream from her cunt.

At times when she returned from her compering work she would be full of another mans cum and I would lick it. It smelt so good and the taste was like elixer.

That evening all the guests left by two in the night and then Anil, Sudha and I chatted.

Anil is married and his wife is Anu. He stared to discuss Anu and how he would fuck her hard. Anu always wore sarees and he loved putting up her petticoat and saree.

Hearing this about Anil and Anu I could make out Sudha was getting hot.

After some time I changed into my night clothes and seeing me Sudha changed too.

She wore a sexy pink full length nightie in which her boobs really were popping out. Anil kept looking at her but after some time he left.

Two days later in the morning Sudha tells me she wants to fuck Anil and he also wants her. "Mujhe usse chodhna hai. Mujhe uska land meri chooth me chahiye."

I asked her why she wanted my permission.

"Woh tumhara dost hai. Is liye. Tumhari dosti ko kuch nahi hona chahiye" (He is your friend and should remain so).

I was thrilled and said go ahead and I want to be there "Mujhe wahan dekhna he usko tumhe chodte".

Sudha said no "Pehli baar mein uske saath akeli hoongi"

An hour later Anil calls me and says Sudha is going out with him and they will see me later. "Mein Sudha ko bahar leke ja raha hoon. Hum shaam ko wapas aayenge."

I started fretting and imagining all kinds of situations. I thought of her beautiful cunt and also how big his cock would be. Would it be bigger than mine which was 5 inches at that time. It is now 3 inches but I will tell that story some other time.

All these questions were of course answered later.

Two hours later both Sudha and Anil are at my workplace and asked me to join them.

Anil tells me the condoms he bought were a waste and he could not use them.

"Mere lund hi khada nahi ho raha tha. Tum hoge to zaroor sakt hoga" We went home and chatted for some time. I left them to discover each other and went to the bedroom.

A few minutes later they were both with me.

I told them to do whatever they wanted without me.

"Tum dono chodo. Mujhe beech mein mat laao."

But they wanted me. So we again started chatting.

Kamre me bahut garmi lagne lagi aur phir mene Sudha ka blouse khol ke uske breast ko choosna shuru kiya. Uske boobs se mera lund poora hard ho gaya tha.

Mene bola "Sudha tum bahut sundar ho."

Anil ne bhi kaha "Sudha tum bahut sundar ho. Mujhe tumhe aaj chodna hai."

Sudha could not restrain herself "Mujhe aaj tum dono ka lund chahiye. Zor se chahiye"

Sudha ka ek boob mere mooh mein doosra Anil ke paas.

Sudha kehti "Doodh piyo. Mujhe acha lagta he" (Drink my milk. I like it).

Aur hum dono uske doodh ka maza le rahe the.

Soon I removed my trousers and out popped my cock fully erect.

I put her saree up and in went my lund into her chooth.

She was really enjoying it. "Zor se maro. My tumhari biwi hoon. Randi bhi hoon. Aaj tumhara dost mujhe chodhe ga. Kyon rand tum mujhe kuch doge chooth me lund dalne ka."

Anil continued to suck her boobs.. This went on for nearly half an hour and all three of us were in ecstasy.

Soon my load could not hold and I was inside her and my cum was also on her legs and tummy.

Seeing this Anil moved over and his cock was really really huge.

I could not imagine such a huge cock.

I even put my hand on it and felt it. It really felt good.

Soon he was inside Sudha fucking her and the motions of going into her were oh so strong.

Sudha said "Zor se chodh madachod behanchodh. Jaldi kar. Apni bahen ko kabhi chodha nahi. Mujhe chodh aur soch apni bahen ko chodh raha he"

Anil went wild and fucked hard. He humped into her for a good forty minutes.

I really admired the stamina of Sudha who was able to take him for so long.

Finally he also put his load into her and then I moved to her cunt where I eat up all the cream which was so good.

It was one of the best creampies ever. I loved it. All of us being so tired then simply hugged each other and had a long nap ease like and vote and I will keep the stories coming.