Anjali & Her Horny Dad

Story Info
Father has crush on 19-year-old daughter.
1.2k words
3.98
167.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shekhar Loved his daughter Anjali in the sense nobody else could have done... ever since she was born, he had adored her knowing the fact that her mother and shekhar's wife geetanjali died in giving birth to her... Shekhar believed that his wife geetanjali had taken re-birth in the form of his daughter anjali... since childhood Anjali was cute, cuddly and beautiful... he used to prepare her for school, giving her a nice bubbly bath and preparing breakfast etc... in the due course of time, when she grew old, shekhar had a huge crush on her... and, she was very comfortable when he was around... they both used to lay topless generally, when indoors... and she had a good growth rate... when she reached her puberty, he saw her body suddenly becoming sexier, with a tall frame and nice figure... when she reached the age of 14, she became shy of him and used to wear some thing on top... by the age of 17, she had great, round and heavy bosom, with boobs quite sexy looking... and now, at 19, she was a ripe young girl and still fond of her dad... Shekhar really missed her being topless, so he decided to talk to her...

On breakfast table, he asked her "Anjali, what has happened to you"

She looked at him and said innocently, "Nothing, Dad"

"Then why have you started wearing something... why do you hide yourself to me"

She blushed and kept her head down

" I know that you have grown up... wont you let me see how you look"

Anjali looked at him for a while and stood up... she opened the buttons of her shirt one by one and removed it... she was not wearing any bra... suddenly she felt naked in front of her father... although she was still wearing her jeans...

"you have really grown up, Anjali" He said happily...

She blushed again and took heany breath... her boobs rose and fell... she really felt hot and turned on...

"Come here, my darling doll," Shekhar crooned...

She went nearer to him and he let her sit on his lap... he massaged her naked back and slowly touched her big boobs... at her young age she looked so sexy... He felt his boobs in his hands, lifted them up in his hands and crushed them a little... he rubbed her nipples... she looked at him, hot with the passion... she felt her chut wet with excitement... and then, he kissed her gently on her lips... he just did it slowly and slowly, feeling her breath and saliva as well... he could feel the smell of the toothpaste and she tasted so sweet...

Then Shekhar said, "Let me give you a bath like before"

Anjali replied, " I wanted it since so many days..." saying this, she stood up from his lap and started removing her jeans... when she was taking off the panties, Shekhar said, " Honey, let me do it... come, sit on my lap again" When she did that, he gently caressed her thighs and took off her skimpy blue panties... then he caressed her smooth and sexy buttocks... she could feel her pussy opening up for him... her pussy hair were short and brownish and gave a very vulnerable look...

He undressed himself... His 9 inches cock seemed very big to Anjali... he was hard as a rock... and he massaged himself and made it more erect... He took her by his strong hands and they entered the bathroom where he opened up the shower knob... she stepped into the stream of water and he followed her... he picked up a bar of soap from the little metal tray at the side of the tap and began running it all over the front of her body, up around her neck, all over her boobs, down to her belly and over her thighs, the lather of the soap made her body slippery and wet... when he came nearer her pussy, he paused then inserted a finger in her wet hole... she cried with the ecstasy of passion... then he soaped himself and they both took a bath...

As she was standing and feeling the shower, Shekhar got down and touched her pussy lightly with his hand... then he parted the pink lips of her pussy with his fingers and entered one finger inside and parted it bit wide... she yelled with happiness... then he used his tongue to lick her inside out... she released her juices immediately, she was so turned on... He used his tongue more forcefully, which made Anjali say "Oooh..." He got the message and licked her, creating lapping sounds which turned her on even more... she moaned again, "Yes Daddy, go on, eat me..." He let his tongue move more inside, going into the pungent, unknown area of her body and eating her out, maybe finding her g-spot... He did it nonstop for half an hour... they showered again together...

Shekhar did not dry herself up... Both entered the bedroom, naked, with water dripping from their bodies... Anjali looked even more sexy and wet... He let her sit on the bed, while he kept standing, his cock staring at her...

He asked her gently, "Will you suck my penis?"

She smiled and said, "Let me try"

She took his hard cock in her hands and sized it... then she hesitatingly kissed it with her lips...

He said, " Lick it, take a little bit in your mouth"

She did as he was saying and gently licked the opening and put it in her mouth... she gagged a little but she managed to suck him... she licked around his cock and he put his hands behind her head, to bring her forward... He impaled her mouth with his mammoth meat and she was happy in sucking him... He felt so wonderful... and really really hot and horny... he cound not resist and he shot his semen in her mouth... she swallowed all of it, to make her daddy happy and satisfied... When he looked at her with tenderness, her chin was dripping with her semen... she looked so sexy and vulnerable... with his hands he picked her up and kissed her madly... then he let her lay on the bed, and rolled on top of her, his hard cock pressing her belly... the suddenness of all this thrilled Anjali... He simply caught hold of her wrist and jammed his cock up her pussy, her wetness making the penetration frictionless... and her tight pussy gave him tremendous ecstasy...

"I feel so damn good," moaned Anjali, " Yes, oh yeah, oh my God, ooooooooh"

He began moving in and out, very hard and very fast, slamming into her as all of his life depended on it...

"Harder," She said, " I love it..." He fucked her harder and faster... the thick rod of flesh throbbed violently as her pussy closed around it, as tightly as any fist... It was as if they were not two but one... She said, " Daddy you are great"

He was fucking her extremely fast now... as his cock kicked against the tight confines of her pussy, jets and jets of his spunk splattered into her pussy... she reached her orgasm simultaneously... they both stood like this for some time...

Then, Anjali kissed him and said, " Dad, you are the best"

He asked her, smiling, " Are there others?"

She answered, " Not anymore"

He kissed her back...