Anjali: Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed a small towel over my groin, just as I was feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, and beckoned me to take off my underwear which she assisted me in doing. My cock stirred like a totem pole creating a small tent with the towel. She placed herself at my feet and beckoned me to put the soles of my feet together and placed them like a yogi under my arse or at least placed the heels as close as possible to my anus. My knees stretched outwards. She pressed down on my thighs with her elbows spreading my knees further causing the hip and groin to stretch as much as possible. She raised her knees squatting and held the position even though her skirt had risen above her knees and had exposed her bare pussy. After what seemed like a few minutes, she raised herself on to my thighs with her knees and dug in hard. As she released her self off me, I could feel the blood rush to my thighs making me very hard. She asked me if I enjoyed that to which I nodded my head with a smile on my face as I stretched my legs feeling a rush of energy.

"I want to see you naked. Please remove your skirt." She willingly obliged.

As she came over me she pulled the string of her skirt and as it fell to the ground she stepped out of it. Stepping one leg over me Rupali knelt over me, her clean shaven pussy teased my hard on before she rubbed her pussy lips against my cock. It nestled against her tunnel, as her wet pussy lips enveloped my cock's head. I kissed her breasts sucking her nipples one at a time. I squeezed her breasts playing and tweaking her nipples. They stiffened at my touch and after I sucked them till they oozed as I suckled her. She pressed my head to her breasts and rubbed her pussy up and down the shaft of my penis using her hips for motion. Her pussy was well oiled and so was my shaft and her pussy glided over my rod easily, making me ache with stiffness. She would allow me to enter my cock head but if I tried to penetrate further she would move gently forward persuading me to hold. She rubbed her clitoris against the tip of my cock as my precum soaked her clit. She moaned with ecstasy and I found it increasingly difficult to hold on. Sensing that I may be about to come, she moved away suddenly and informed me that she was a virgin and had never made love to a man.

As my cock relaxed she continued to say, "Anjali bhabi," as she addressed her mistress, "had recommended me to choose you to experience a man." She asserted, "Whilst you were outside, Bhabi had suggested that you were a very accomplished lover and that I should use you to experience a man first."

She poured hot oil over my groin and massaged my balls. Her hands cupped my testicles and played with them gently massaging them with her fingers as they lay in her palms. Her hands slowly moved to my anus and she gently massaged me around the sphincter area with her finger probing the entrance with her oiled finger. I raised my hips to allow her easier access, ignoring me she moved back to my balls and held the base of my erect cock with both hands as she caressed my cock. Taking my swollen cock with her oily hands, she stroked my shaft: it took all my devices to keep from coming as she stroked me slowly up and down my cock. She used her thumbs in a round motion at the head of my cock squeezing my precum onto her finger which she licked in approval of the taste.

"I can't believe you have not been with a man before?" I questioned her.

She lay down next to me holding herself up with her elbows. I played with her breasts and caressed her back and buttocks lightly. "I promise you I have never fucked a man. I have seen my brothers masturbate themselves. Some times I used to help them. Actually only a couple of times, then I told them I didn't like it they never asked me again. Sometimes they used to lie in the dark exposing their cocks to me, begging me to use my hands. I would stroke them till their fluid was drained. We had to be very quiet as our parents were sleeping in the same room though away from us. It was very dark and I could not see much. As I held them they would play with my breasts through my blouse but they were very rough and I didn't like them touching me. Once one of them tried to put his hand up my skirt but I managed to hold him off.

Bhabi, made love to me many times and she has even used her vibrating dildo on me. At first it was painful but then it was really good." She replied nonchalantly. The way it buzzes inside me drives me to waves of ecstasy. She is very kind to me and has always treated me as part of her family, like a sister. She makes love very passionately. Are you going to marry her, she seems to like you very much.

I surprised Rupali when I informed her that, "I met Anjali only this evening at a party but we had an explosive and passionate attraction to each other and had already made love a few times before we came here."

She of course didn't believe me and thought us old friends and that I was pulling her leg and making fun of her. I laughed at her naivety. She winced as my finger slid through the crack of her bums and played with her vagina. I stroked her gently and she pressed her thighs against my fingers restricting my movement. I moved my fingers away and returned to her bums kneading them hard.

I turned her over on her back and began to massage her thighs. She drew her hips towards me but as I touched her pussy lips and inserted a finger, she would instinctively jerk her legs together. I beckoned her to relax and that if she did not enjoy what I was doing to say so and I would stop. She felt relieved at my reassurance and let my fingers continue to explore her clean shaven twat. I separated her pussy lips and glided my finger over her clit. She arched her back lifting her pussy off the floor as I massaged her clit gently with my fingers rubbing her clit in its hood massage it over her clit. She massaged her breasts and pulled her nipples and pinched them repeatedly with her fingers intermittently massaging her breasts. Exposing the tip of her clit I ran a finger over it massaging it. I gently tweaked her clitoris and she was now fully wet. She allowed me to gently probe her pussy with my forefinger, exploring her entrance I slid my fore finger into her before plying it over her lips as they moistened further to my probing. She spread her legs and lay back. I turned my attention to her breasts and massaged her just below her breasts raising her globes, her nipples reaching out for my lips. I licked the hard dark chocolate coloured studs and moistened them with my tongue. I nibbled them one at a time flicking my tongue and repeating the motions. I squeezed her breasts till they oozed their discharge again. She raised her hips suggesting me to bring her pussy to my cock. I nudged her entrance with the tip of my cock. She spread her legs further to accommodate me. As I held her raised knees apart with my arms pivoted to the floor, I thrust myself in her and lay still. She yelled out wrapping her hands around me, clutching my hips and buttocks randomly forcing me in her. As I thrust my self in and out of her, she met each thrust banging her hips against me. After a few attempts she let her body tighten digging her fingernails into my back as her orgasms rippled over her body repeatedly. I could no longer hold my self back and pulled out just in time as I came spurting my sperm over her belly and breasts. I fell on her and then collapsed next to her exhausted and gasping for breath before and I fell asleep.

I awoke several hours later – it must have been mid afternoon. The sunlight was pierced through the slats in strips of light – the sensation of two tongues licking my stiff shaft. A pair of lips sucked my testicles and as another mouth enveloped my cock head sucking my tip and then licked my shaft before taking me in deep into her mouth. I looked up to see both Anjali and Rupali naked giving me head. Anjali was demonstrating on my cock to Rupali how to give good head. After several moves of her tongue and lips and hands, she made Rupali repeat them which she did as only an eager student would. As Rupali sucked me deep, she raised her mouth back to my tip and her hand emptied all my cock juices in her mouth she had milked me dry and swallowed my cum showing Anjali she had done as instructed by opening her mouth with a wide smile to show it was empty.

They both fell into each others arms, and kissed whilst I slipped away to shower. Anjali and Rupali had been licking each others pussy they clutched at each other and continued to make love as if I was not around. In fact whilst I was in the shower I could hear their sighs of ecstasy and sounds of love making. When I entered the room after my shower feeling refreshed and energetic, Anjali was lying over Rupali, wearing her strap-on she was gently fucking Rupali who had spread her legs straight and wide. Watching Anjali gyrate her hips as she fucked Rupali with her strap-on dildo made me hard again. I knelt besides them and played with their breasts, cupping Anjali's and squeezing Rupali's, teasing their nipples pinching and pulling on them. I sucked their tits one at a time as the passion between them increased. Anjali kissed Rupali on her lips and Rupali's tongue invited Anjali to explore and be explored. As they went at each other in a passionate embrace I sat back and watched. Just as Anjali pulled out of Rupali I replaced my hand on her vagina and manipulated her clitoris. She was wet and her cum spilled onto my fingers. I rubbed it on my cock and penetrated her deeply. After thrusting my self in and out of her, her hips matched my movements, I turned over on her back and she rode me.

All the while, Anjali applied some gel on Rupali's anus and as she thrust herself up and down on me, Anjali steadied her and gently penetrated the tip of her anus with her dildo. I felt Anjali penetrate her self deeply into Rupali, it was a weird feeling as the dildo started to vibrate gently. We all lay still and let the dildo's vibrations take over. After a while I gently moved in and out of Rupali who by now was drenched with her own orgasms as her shivering body quaked and her legs and thighs just gave way as she collapsed upon me. Anjali took that as a sign to withdraw and brought the dildo top Rupali's mouth. Rupali licked the juices, rolled doff me and curled up drawing her knees into her. Anjali wanted to bugger me with her dildo but I had other plans.

I tore off Anjali's dildo and pulled her towards me. She resisted at first, showing her remorse for not allowing her to bugger me. I pushed her on the bed face down and plunged my cock into her arse. It hurt as I penetrated her at first. The juices that covered my cock, greased her hole and she squirmed with pleasure as I thrust myself into her arse feeling her anus wrapped tightly around my cock. She bent forward raising her arse to meet my thrusts. It wasn't long before I fell upon her exhausted my cum spent into her arse trickled out she lay there by my side.

12