Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my little plaything. My wanton little slut. You are addicted to my cock now, and you have known it since I pushed in you."

I wasn't asking, but she answered with a half strangled "Yes. Oh. God. Yes."

I pounded away.

"And. I. Will. Fill. Your. Womb."

I squeezed her neck bruisingly hard. She arched her back, eyes rolling to the back of her head, she stopped breathing, mouth forming a perfect O. She started shaking. When her pussy gripped my cock like a vice I released her throat and she let out an ear piercing primal scream.

I pounded her harder than ever in a furious pace. I fought to hold back just five more seconds. Holding myself up on one hand, I mauled her tit with the other releasing her arms.

When I couldn't hold back even one more thrust I pushed in as far as I could possibly go, twitched my hips to try and get just a little further in and held there while I roared at the top of my lungs. When she felt my semen splash against her cervix, her eyes flew open and found mine.

"Oh, Shit! I feel it in me!", she screamed panic back in with the lust in her expression, before another orgasm shook her to her core.

I wasn't even halfway done cumming and my sperm was already overflowing dripping down between her checks and covering my sack.

I kissed her deeply as we both came down.

"You did it. You really did it."

I didn't bother with an answer. She wasn't asking - she was telling herself.

"You really came in me."

My cock twitched.

"What if I get pregnant? What if you have just impregnated me?"

"Then your belly will start growing."

I started moving a little, my cock still hard.

"Your tits will be even more sensitive. The will swell with milk for the baby."

I fucked her slowly. She started meeting my thrusts.

"You will have a child out of wedlock. And you will never tell anyone who the real father is."

I drove deep. She moaned.

"You will continue to do exactly as I say, when I say. I will visit you see the child and fuck you senseless again and again."

I started a deep pounding pace. She made that guttural sound.

"You will find some dupe who will provide for you. You will probably marry him. But you will still fuck me every time I come over. Even with him in the house."

She rolled her eyes.

"And you will never use protection with me. I will father all of your children."

She let out a scream of ecstasy when she came on my cock again. I followed rapidly after filling her again. I had never cum so fast or with so little time in between.

"You are dead serious." she stated flatly.

I reached over picked up the cam and aimed it at her face.

"Beg me to make you pregnant."

12