Anna & Her Englishman Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Anna's English Army man makes a visit.
5.2k words
3.75
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor stands just about six foot tall with dark hair. He has sensual blue eyes with soft lips and a devilish smile. Strong arms, strong chest and long fingers that make you wonder how they would feel touching you, inside and out. He's from some where in England.

Anna stands five foot three and is a BBW. She has nothing but soft, sensual curves and a rather impressive breast size, yes, all natural. Almost all big beautiful women have something rather impressive about them.

Anna has thick hips and juicy thighs with a more than ample ass. She has long strawberry blonde hair with hazel eyes that change color with her moods. Anna has thick bee stung lips which some guys would say is a perfect cocksucker's mouth.

They met in some chat room a few years back. Taylor was instantly hooked once he saw Anna's massive mammaries, as he calls them and he wasn't the only one. Anna has quite a few admirers. The thing is catching her attention.

At first, Taylor had mentioned about a drinking buddy online. Anna liked the idea and things went from there. They talked about their lives, the people around them and just about everything else.

The countless times they cam fucked and hours shared via the internet. Anna just loved watching his reactions afterwards. Taylor always makes her smile. He shows her his mess while he cleans up and he watches Anna lick her fingers clean.

Anna wanted so badly to feel him explode inside her. They'd talk some more before Taylor would have to go. The time thing was a problem at first but they got the hang of it. Taylor is five hours ahead of Anna.

Taylor is now able to fly over to see Anna. They both are excited. Neither of them will be able to keep their hands off each other for the first few hours they are able to be together.

It's been three or four years in the making and now is finally coming true. Anna and Taylor's first face to face meeting. This won't be the only one nor will it be the last.

Anna waits anxiously in the car. She keeps looking around at the faces and people rushing by. She's looking for Taylor's face or some sign from him that he's there.

Anna had described her blue Chevy Lumina to him before he left from London. It's not hard to spot if you know to look for it. It's a rust bucket, well, in some places. Around the bottom of the doors there are peices missing.

Anna's butterfly filled stomach feels like a wheat field swaying in the breeze. She feels like she wants to vomit but cannot. This one meeting, their first, has been in the works for almost a year now. She is so nervous.

Some one stops at Anna's window. She cannot see the face. Taylor knocks softly on the hood. Anna leans her head out of the window to see who it is. It's Taylor! She's instantly wet and all smiles, before she can say anything, Taylor's lips are covering hers.

Anna makes a hearty moaning sound in the back of her throat as she feels his hand on her breasts. Taylor pulled his head back. Smiling wickedly down at Anna, his thick english accent making her shiver.

"Hello, Love. I do hope I was kissing the proper mouth."

"Oh yes you did!", Anna said excitedly.

There was no holding back her enthusiasm at all. Taylor reached his head down for another kiss. It was a deep lust filled one. The kind that newly weds give each other when they are first married.

Anna wore a skirt special for the occasion, basically, because she never wears panties. The seats of her car lean all the way back. Anna opens her door from the inside while lowering her seat.

Taylor slips in gently with his left hand under her head, his right hand up Anna's skirt. She slowly shuts the car door. Taylor positions himself between Anna's thick legs, their kiss has yet to be broken.

"Mmmmmm."

Taylor half growls, half moans against her lips as his fingers find her wetness. Their tongues dance the forbidden dance. Their hands, run free along each others bodies.

Taylor unzips his jeans. Anna can feel the hardness of his cock. She inhales deeply, letting out a low moan while thrusting her ample hips gently upwards.

Taylor knows how ready Anna is as he presses his hard cock against her clit. He's seen her reactions many times over the years. Anna whimpers softly as Taylor rubs the head of his cock gently around her clit.

Anna can feel him lowering his cock to her wetness. Anna thrusts her hips up again, enveloping Taylor's cock half way. Taylor shudders against Anna.

She feels the head of his cock pulsate even harder. He moans against her throat, carressing it with his mouth. Anna wraps her legs around Taylor's hips, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Oh God, Anna, I've dreamt of how ya'd feel around my cock."

Taylor whispers gently into Anna's ear. He starts to rock back and forth, matching Anna's speed. She clicks the lever lifting the steering wheel with her left foot, giving Taylor more room to move.

Taylor's hands now rest against Anna's thick hips. His mouth explores her throat. He lowers his face to her chest.

He slowly unbuttons Anna's shirt by pulling on it to the right, using his teeth. The buttons move easily exposing a fraction of her more than ample breasts.

"Mmmm. Damn, Woman, I can't wait to fuck those massive mammories of yers."

He moans breathlessly into Anna's left ear. She laughs slightly at him using the word mammories and he gently bites her right breast making her shiver beneath him. Taylor slows his pace, buries his cock deeply into Anna's steaming slit. "Damn, Babe, I'm ready to cum."

Taylor looks into Anna's eyes apologetically, thinking that she is no where even close. She looks him in the eyes. She starts to thrust even faster and harder beneath him.

Taylor moans louder and starts to match Anna's movements. The car is rocking violently now, like some one was trying to tip it over. Any one could see them and know what they were up too.

"Taylor, just fuck me hard and fast! I'm just as ready as you are, Darlin."

Anna tells Taylor, smiling and moaning loudly. The smile and the sounds Anna made at that moment drove Taylor over the edge.

"Aw fuck me, I'm gonna blow!"

Taylor growls at Anna, kissing her deeply. She grips his ass cheeks with with both her hands pulling him deeper into her, wanting to feel the full effect of him exploding deep within her warm walls.

"Cum with me, Taylor! OOOoohhh! Fuck yeah! harder. Damn, cum with me now!"

Anna almost yells at Taylor as her love canal floods with her cum, her walls slamming shut in waves against his pulsating cock. Anna can feel his cock swell and meet her pulses.

They cum together in thundering waves of emotions. They both are breathless, neither wanting to pull away from the other.

"Oh, Jesus! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Sweet Jesus!"

Taylor keeps exclaiming over and over for a few minutes.

"Oh, Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah. Oh, Holy Hell!"

Anna keeps exclaiming over and over for a few minutes.

Taylor slips himself out of Anna while she adjusts her skirt. Not even five minutes after Taylor is sitting in the passenger side, there is a knock against the hood. It's one of those airport security guards.

"We got a call about a couple coupling in a Lumina. Would it possibly be you two?"

Anna thinks quickly since her seat is not up.

"Officer, my seat broke or something. We were tryin to get it fixed." He leans down to look at them. Their faces still flushed and breathing still not quite normal.

"Did you get it fixed?"

He looks at them knowingly. He tries not to smile.

"Yes we did, I think."

Anna says as she lifts her seat. Anna positions the seat to where she wants it.

"Good, then you two can be on your way."

Smiling sweetly and batting her eyes at the officer, Anna says to him.

"Yes, Sir. You have a great day."

They start to head to a motel close to Anna's place. A three hour drive from the Elmira Corning Airport. Taylor's hand are everywhere on her.

When they cross the New York/Pennsylvania border, she pulls into the liquor store. They both go inside and grab their choices. Taylor grabs a twelve pack of Molson XXX while Anna grabs a twelve pack of Coors Light.

About five minutes later they pull into the adult store in Lawrenceville. In Anna's excitement to get to the airport, she forgot to grab more then a handful of protection and damn sure forgot the lube. They go in and browse through the toys and accessories they have.

"Anna, wanna try this, aye? Says it glows in the dark and has a honey sweet taste."

Taylor smiles at her wickedly, his smile making her clit quiver with excitement. And that english accent!

"Sure, if you taste it with me then fuck the shit outta me."

Anna tells Taylor in her sweetest voice, looking as innocent as she could. All Taylor could do was smile.

They look over the wall of toys, settling on a red vibrator that lights up. It says it heats up the longer the light is left on.

"Duh, any light gets warmer the longer you leave it on. There's probably a warning hazard on there somewhere too."

Taylor looks over the package. Sure enough, he finds it.

"Here, Love, It says 'Warning! May cause burns if used for prolonged periods'. Who would want to use it during their rag time anyways?"

Anna cracks up laughing, thinking he was serious about what he had said.

"Anna? Ya think me daft woman? I know what it meant."

The man ringing them up keept looking from Anna to Taylor. He recognized her and knew Taylor was not her husband. All she did was smile, press her fingers to her lips and whisper.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh...."

He just laughs and said her secret was safe. Taylor looked at Anna quizzically, his eyes went wide with recognition and smiled. Taylor puts his arm around Anna's shoulders and gives her a squeeze.

As they get closer to the car, Taylor tosses the bags into the back seat through Anna's window. He pulls her laughing to the front of the car.

"Spread 'em, Miss. I think ya need a cavity search. I suspect ya might have stolen something from this seedy joint."

Taylor kisses her neck, turning her around and bending her over the hood in the process. Taylor tries to pull Anna's skirt up to reveal her rather ample backside.

"Oh, really officer?"

Anna answers back breathlessly, trying to keep Taylor from lifting her skirt too high.

"Young lady, I think ya'd be wanting to follow my directions. Don't want to have to hand cuff ya."

Taylor smacks Anna's ass at the resistance, watching it bounce and jiggle. Anna can feel Taylor tensing up behind her, making a low growling sound.

Taylor bends Anna back over the hood of the Lumina, lifting her skirt higher. He thrusts his hips against her ample ass, gripping her hips hard. Anna makes a slight noise that intensifies his arousal. Taylor's hands are caressing Anna's ass cheeks.

He's waited a long time to get Anna in this position in the flesh. Taylor has been fascinated with everything about Anna from the moment they met.

He never had the courage to talk to her. Anna asked to see his cam the one day he decided to have his on, he couldn't do it, told her he was scared he'd frighten her off.

Taylor tries again to lift Anna's skirt completely over her ass, she stops him. He smacks her ass on the other side this time, grinding against the softness and gripping her hips even harder. Anna can feel his hardness against her flesh through his jeans.

"OUCH!"

Anna tries to turn around to look at him. Taylor stops her, grabs a hand full of long thick strawberry blonde hair and pulls back gently, just forcibly hard enough to let Anna know he wanted control.

Anna can hear his zipper going down, feels his hard cock being pressed against her large ass. Taylor spreads Anna's legs further apart.

Anna starts to move towards him, Taylor stops her by pulling back on her hair. Taylor slides his cock towards her warm slit. He wants hard, cock pounding, grunting, moaning and just down right animal sex.

Taylor now has Anna's skirt over her more then ample ass, his hands kneading her flesh. Taylor's fingers sliding between Anna's ass cheeks, fluttering softly over her delicate center.

"Officer, there has to be some way...."

Anna let her words trail off, Taylor inhaled deeply. He slowly entered Anna's ass while keeping her still, pulling her hair when she would start to move. Anna reaches between her legs, softly starts rubbing her clit.

"Miss, just hold still while I do some searching of my own. Seems I've found a spot..."

Taylor's words trailed off as he slowly pulled almost out of Anna, then rammed into her ass as hard as he could. Anna's car moved under the pressure, her hands slipping. Anna fell face first against the hood of the car. Taylor took advantage, lifting her skirt even higher.

Taylor brought Anna back to where he wanted her, using her hair as guidance. Anna made sounds that naturally enhanced his power hold on her.

"I said to stay still, Miss."

Taylor said forcfully while turning her head to the side, whispering gently,

"Just let me know if I hurt ya, Love. Oh, and, don't forget to rub that clit of yers for me. I wanna feel yer fingers rubbing my cock while I fuck ya arse!"

Taylor kissed her gently, licking her neck. Taylor then kissed Anna's lower back, running his tongue along each ass cheek. That alone sent shivers up her spine.

There had been no cars running past in either direction. To Anna, it was sort of a bummer. Taylor was loving it, knowing the chances that at any minute one could pass by.

Any one could actually be seeing them, not knowing exactly what was going on with the way they were positioned in front of Anna's Lumina.

Taylor had one handful of Anna's hair, his other hand gripping her thick hip. The hand with the hair was in the dead center of the back of Anna's head.

He started to slam into Anna's ass hard again, her hands slipped. Taylor used her hair for leverage to move her back into position. After he slammed into her three more times, she knew how to brace herself the way he wanted.

Anna couldn't hide her excitement, her legs were trembling. She kept moaning softly, not wanting him to hear her. Anna was rubbing her clit fast, suddenly stopping and fingering her wet cunt. She could feel Taylor's cock going in and out of her ass thru her vaginal walls, turning her on even more.

"I can't hear ya. I want to hear ya!"

Taylor told Anna as he pulled her up against him, using her hair. He slammed hard into her, holding the postion long enough to kiss Anna deeply, running his tongue down her neck and spine to just above her lower back. Trembling from that, Anna moaned even louder.

"Good girl."

Taylor buried his cock deep into Anna's ass, releasing her hair in the process. He pulled all the way out and spread her ass cheeks apart, pressing his finger gently against her opening. Taylor wanted to cum in that ass. Slowly grinding his cock against Anna's red velvet center, Taylor slowly eased a finger into her ass. He pulled his cock slowly between Anna's ass cheeks, rubbing the greased head of his cock against Anna's anal opening.

Taylor dipped his fingers into her juices, rubbed enough onto her ass for him to slowly slide the head of his cock back inside Anna's ass. Taylor inhaled deeply, trembled slightly and fought back the urge to blow his wad right then.

"Don't stop now."

Anna uttered just those three words and Taylor moaned, grunted and fucked Anna's ass in a frenzy. He was very vocal, Anna made sure he heard every sound she made. Anna had never been fucked this hard or this fast, she was loving every minute of it.

Anna did as she was told. She was very vocal. Moaning loudly, making sure Taylor heard every noise that came out of her. Taylor would smack Anna's ass, she would inhale deeply and exhale by a half moan, half growl type of sound. The sound drove Taylor wild.

Anna's car was shaking violently back and forth. She still couldn't believe a man could fuck this hard and last as long as this. Taylor released Anna's hair, his hands gripping her thick hips and slamming into her with all his might.

Taylor's balls were making just the right amount of contact with Anna's clit. She was almost there.

"Officer, I don't know about you but I'm close to..."

Anna's words trailed off as she heard Taylor grunting then slamming into her even harder then he had been. He exploded deep inside Anna. The pulsations from his cock ripped through the red velvet lining of Anna's ass, sending her over the edge.

Breathless, Taylor still had her hips in an almost death grip. He was slowly rocking back and forth. Anna collapsed onto the hood of her car.

"Holy hell, Darlin! Were you trying to win a medal?"

Anna asked and slightly laughed but not for long. She was in need of some much needed air and her fingers were slick with her juices. Anna was sucking and licking on them.

Taylor laughed heartily, while watching Anna.

"Aye, Love. Did I win it?"

He asked as he smacked Anna's now red ass. Taylor slowly pulled out of her ass making a loud sucking noise.

Anna turned around to face him. He caught Anna's face and kissed her deeply. With both of his hands cupping her cheeks, Taylor looked into her eyes seriously.

"I do have ya to myself tonight, don't I?"

"Yes, tonight I am all yours." Anna told Taylor as she kissed him deeply, her tongue toying with his and his with hers.

"Mmmm, That's me girl."

Taylor smiled widely at Anna. They heard the door opening to the adult store and looked towards it.

"Uhmmm, I don't know how to say this...but, thank you."

The store manager told them with a sheepish grin.

"The, uh, servalliance cam. Right there.

He said pointing to a black box in the top center just under the roof top. They both looked in that direction and laughed wildly.

"I think this tape is definately a keeper, if you don't mind."

He was actually embarassed.

"Nope, I don't mind. Do you mind?"

Anna asked Taylor, he just smiled.

"Nope not at all. Hope ya enjoyed ya self there, Mate. I know I'll be enjoying meself a helluva lot tonight."

Anna slapped Taylor lightly on the chest.

"You KNEW there was a cam there!"

"I'll be wantin a copy of that tape meself when I'm headin back out."

"You got it!"

They went back into the store to get cleaned up. The store manager was more than willing to let Anna and Taylor use the restroom. Anna had to ask the manager if there were hidden cameras in there.

He had laughed and assured her there wasn't any. After every one said their thanks and so on, they were on their way to a motel in Mansfield.

They talked about things and where Taylor wanted to go. The ride was about twenty minutes to the motel. At the motel room, Anna and Taylor barely got his things inside and the bags of goodies they had just gotten before Taylor was kissing Anna again.

Anna had brought in the last bag, Taylor pulls her close to him, his arms circle around Anna's waist. He smiles down at her while she looks up into his blue eyes and can't help but smile back.

He lowers his face towards Anna's and she welcomes Taylor's lips on hers. They stand there with the door to the room open, both of them rooted to the spot.

Anna's arms go around Taylor's neck, her hands through his hair. His hands run up her sides, cupping her huge breasts gently at first then a little rougher. He pulls back from Anna and closes the door swiftly.

"Damn, woman, what spell did ya cast on me?"

Taylor askes Anna as he slides his hands down her sides again, gripping Anna's more than ample ass cheeks, lifting her up. Anna wraps her legs around his waist. She's impressed with his strength and vitality already.

Anna reaches between her thighs, the back of her hand rubs against her vaginal lips, she undoes Taylor's zipper and button to his jeans in one swift tug.

12