Anne & Scott - the Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, I guess that means we need to learn how to tread water and no time like the present. Let's go get in the pool." She said to break the seriousness of our revelation.

"I'd love to but I didn't bring my suit."

"Neither did I, but it's late and what are the odds that someone else will be taking a late swim. We can wear our robes down there and if no one's around then maybe just maybe this might be the night that your fantasy comes true."

"I like the way you think Annie. Let's do it."

Sure enough when we got to the pool no one was around. Just as we were about to disrobe and dive in, we both noticed an even better option, the hot tub.

Not wasting any time we dropped the robes and settled into the hot tub. The heat of the water paled in comparison to the heat emanating between Anne and me. We were feverishly kissing with hands roving all over each other.

"Oh God that feels good." She managed to say as I showered her neck and shoulders with kisses. "I can't believe we're doing this. I can see why this is one of your fantasies. This is so fucking hot. Hurry up, sit on the edge, I need to taste that dick of yours."

As soon as I sat on the edge of the hot tub, Anne was on her knees with my dick in her mouth working her magic. To say she knows how to give a blowjob is like saying Tiger Woods knows how to play golf. Let's just say she's a cut above the rest and at this moment she was on top of her game. She skipped the preliminaries of licking, kissing and teasing. She was in full stride bobbing up and down on my shaft at a pace that would have caused me to cum far quicker than I wanted. As great as it felt to be fucking her mouth, I wanted to fuck her pussy out here in the open for anyone to possibly see.

"Get up and turn around. I've got to get in that pussy now before I blow my load." I ordered.

"Ok, but don't cum in me. I want to taste your cum this time." She said as she bent over to assume the position.

Easily sliding in her juicy hole, it never ceased to amaze me just how fucking incredible her pussy always felt. If this was heaven I was willing to die right there. Standing in the Jacuzzi with her bent over the edge, I grabbed each of her ass checks and admired the erotic scene of seeing my shaft go in and out of her.

I increased my pace so that my balls were literally slapping her clit with each inward thrust. The sensation was not lost on Anne whose moans became more vocal with each passing second. As I continued massaging her ass as we fucked, I suddenly remembered her fantasy and came up with an idea. I slowed down our pace of fucking and began caressing her tiny little asshole. She seemed open to the idea so I managed to work my finger into her ass as I again increased my thrusts. Her tight wet pussy felt so unbelievably good I could hardly imagine how tight her ass would feel. With those thoughts swirling in my mind I felt the familiar signs of an impending massive orgasm.

Remembering her wishes, I pulled my finger and dick out; giving her just enough time to turn around to get her reward for another fabulous fuck. With just a few strokes of her hand, my dick shot out a stream of cum that missed her open mouth hitting her on the top of her nose down to her upper lip. Fortunately the second and remaining blasts of cum hit there target and she happily swallowed her gift and sucked me dry until I was limp in her mouth.

Safely back in our room we both reflected on what we just experienced.

"That was better than I had ever imagined." I said.

"It was pretty amazing. Not only the whole outside thing, but when you stuck your finger in my ass I thought I would die. I've never had both holes filled at the same time. I'm just sorry I told you to cum in my mouth because if you hadn't pulled out I was about to cum so fucking hard."

"I'm sorry you didn't get to cum but this time that might have been a good thing. You were already getting loud and if you would have cum, all sorts of people probably would have come running to see what was going on."

"Hell that might have been worth it because it would have been a big one."

"Well let's see if I can make it up to you." I said as I went in to kiss her.

"You don't mind kissing me after cumming in my mouth?"

"What's the big deal? It's not like you still have a wad of cum in your mouth. Plus it's my cum and you didn't mind kissing me after I went down on you."

"I've never been fucked so much in one day. I'm not sure my pussy can take another pounding so take it easy this time."

"Don't worry. I plan on taking it easy, but it's not your pussy I want this time. I lived out my fantasy, now it's your turn."

She gave me an excited look and we resumed kissing. Wanting her as relaxed and sexually aroused as possible, I proceeded to kiss every part of her from head to toe, giving my own dick plenty of time to fully recover as well. Getting it up again after three mind-blowing orgasms would take a little time, but making out with Anne, sucking her tits, and eating her pussy sure did help the cause.

As I was eating her out, instead of finger fucking her pussy like before, I used her juices to lube my finger as I worked her asshole. Wanting to give her the full pleasure of anal treatment, I licked, tongued and ate her ass out before working my finger in to prepare her for what was to come.

After our extensive amount of foreplay and preliminaries, Anne was as sexually charged as she'd been all day and night and I was more than ready to enter into her virgin territory. She started upright on all fours but by the time I worked the head of my dick in, her ass was still in the air inviting me in further, but her head was buried in the bed pillows muffling her mixed groans of pain and pleasure.

A few times during the painful groans I was about to give up hope of going further, but each time Anne begged me to continue. With her encouragement, slowly but surely I was able to get about five inches in and started a methodical pace of going in and out. The sensations I felt from her tightness was out of this world and all I could think was damn it's a good thing I've already cum three times earlier today.

As I continued to slowly fuck her ass, Anne was getting more into it and actually began rising her ass up to meet my thrust. By now all groans of pain had long been replaced by moans of pleasure. The height of her ass in the air decreased as we went on until she was completely laying on her stomach with her ass elevated ever so slightly for my access.

In this position her hands also had easy access to her pussy and she was working feverishly on her clit and fingering her pussy while getting butt fucked. Then the moment she was waiting for finally came. Anne had her fourth and perhaps most intense orgasm since our fuckfest started so many hours ago. Her pussy and ass convulsed as her entire body became rigid while riding out her explosive climax.

Barely able to move when her ass muscles gripped my dick, my fourth and final orgasm of the day felt more like her ass sucking the cum out of me than my actually cumming in her ass. Either way, it was one helluva way to conclude the best day of sex of my entire life.

Completely spent and very well satisfied, neither one of us spoke another word. I cuddled and held her as we drifted off to a well earned sleep with each knowing that this was likely the last time we would be intimate together.

EPILOQUE:

As you might have guessed, I didn't make it to the training conference the next morning. Anne and I slept in as late as possible before checking out the hotel. This would be the final chapter for me and Anne. She took a much better paying job in another city. It didn't take long for her to meet a new guy whom she would eventually marry. The last I saw her was actually at her wedding where she looked as stunning as ever.

As for me, my sex life with my wife gradually increased as the kids got older. We still don't do it as much as I'd like but it's getting better and better. Since Anne, I never slept with another woman other than my wife. After all, once you've had the best you don't want to settle for the rest.

Please send me feedback to let me know what you think of the adventures of Scott and Anne. I hope you enjoyed the ride.

12