Anne Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I later learned that dad could no longer home school me, such as it was, and he dug his heels in that we must settle down in one place so I could go to school properly. For the first time that I could remember I had my own room, went to school, which was novel experience for me, and just as important discovered the whole concept of having friends my own age."

"Dad was thirty two. He taught art and shop. Shareen got a job locally at the new Wal-Mart as a cashier, and sang at a local bar at the weekends. I was held back a grade. This was good for me as it allowed me to catch up on all the stuff I had missed. I did well at most subjects, including math, but I was really good at art. Ran in the family."

"At nineteen I took off for Art College, just like dad. Shareen lasted six months after I left and settled in Nashville where she joined a back-up group and had a very successful career. They never divorced. Dad had a few passing girlfriends - usually fellow teachers. I have not seen Shareen in decades, but she may still be alive."

"I did not mention that dad smoked. He died from lung cancer exactly one year after retiring. He was sixty six. Our Dad was a good man, Sybll. I wonder if I will suffer the same fate as him after all the second hand smoke I inhaled as a kid on the road. Its one reason I try to keep as fit as I do."

They were silent for a few moments. Sybll jumped in. "Can we skip dessert and coffee here? I have dessert, nice cheese and grapes in the car. Lets go back to your place." Anne agreed. They settled up." "Should you be driving?"

"I'm ok - its only ten minutes from here."

At Anne's house they both kicked off their shoes. Sybll had given a bag full of food to Anne to carry in and she brought two more bottles of wine. Anne put out some plates, knives and glasses on a tray. They settled in the comfy chairs in the living room and laid out the food on the coffee table. Sybll unscrewed the wine and poured two generous glasses. They nibbled on the cheese and ate some grapes.

"Now what, Sybll?" They were now on the third bottle of wine for the evening and even their strong capacity for holding their wine was being tested. "What the fuck do we do now?"

"Jamie?" They both laughed. "Seriously sis, where do we go from here? There's your bro and Jamie to tell."

"Screw them. Hey, screw them?" Again they laughed. They were now happy drunks. "But I have only screwed Harry. Jamie to go."

Even in her somewhat befuddled mind Anne knew she did not want to know more about that. Anne had a moment of clarity. "We're both drunk and getting drunker. Let's finish this bottle - there's only a few sips left - I'll go to bed, you sleep on the sofa over there and we decide this in the morning. Normally you could have the spare bed but it's covered with my students work a foot deep. Hey, you're too pie-eyed to drive."

Anne drank the rest of the wine in glass. "I'll get you a blanket."

"No PJ's?"

"I'll get a big tee shirt." Anne was seriously proud of herself being able to find a big blanket and a tee for her sis. She kissed Sybll on the top of her head. Pointed out where the downstairs toilet was and turned out the main light. She then went up to her bed, stripped off down to her panties, crawled under the covers, and promptly went to sleep.

Anne partially woke being nudged over in her bed. "That fucking sofa is fucking lumpy. Move over." Anne and Sybll both fell back to sleep immediately. Anne woke. Tried opening her eyes without much success and found Sybll spooning her. Sybll's arm circled her to hold her breast.

Then Sybll woke, rolled on her back, stretched and opened her eyes. "Oh. My. God. You do have spiders. Look two of them." It took Anne a moment to register what was being said and its importance.

Anne forced her eyes open and looked up at the ceiling to see the two spiders. Her reaction was as it always had been following Jamie's treatment. The moment of panic transmuting into a visceral jolt into her lower abdomen and vagina. The reaction was quite instantaneous and the Pavlovian response immediately made her beyond horny. She had to relieve herself. Anne pushed her hand down her panties and started to masturbate vigorously as she had done routinely since Jamie's treatment.

"Anne what are you..." Sybll knew exactly what Anne was doing and she became aroused herself at the thought of her sister's activities next to her. Sybll reached across and placed her hand on Anne's. Sybll got into and matched the rhythm of the frigging. She curled her fingers between Anne's and forced a slowing of the pace. She used her other had to throw off the covers and nudge Anne's thigh's wider apart.

As Anne came Sybll hooked her fingers into Anne's now wet cunt and pressed down against the spasms. Anne finished. But Sybll was active. She turned around to face Anne, kneeling towards her. She pushed Anne's thighs together and pulled off her panties. Then pulling the thighs open again she knelt between them and started to kiss and lick Anne's pudenda and clit. Anne hardly had time to resist as she emerged from her first orgasm.

"What are you doing?" Sybll's mouth was too occupied to reply. Anne gave into the renewed sensations invading her being and floated with them to another deeper orgasm.

Sybll pulled off her tee shirt and rolled onto Anne. Then lay breast to breast. "Get off me. What the fuck was that all about?" Sybll rolled off Anne and settled on her side facing and snuggling up to Anne's arm.

"Sweetie. I was giving my newly found sister a helping hand." Sybll started giggling. "Helping hand..." somehow in the post orgasmic cloud Anne could not prevent herself from being affected by the giggles and started laughing herself. Anne shook her head in acceptance and resignation as to what had just happened. It was pleasurable.

"Maybe you should have said a helping tongue." For reasons that defied logic they both burst into full-fledged laughter at the Anne's attempt at a joke. They were both still a bit drunk.

"Had we grown up together we might have been doing that as teenagers. You know that experimental age of fifteen or sixteen. Our sexual exploration. You had no one and I had only Harry's cock." Anne did not register what Sybll had just told her. She had another imperative occupying her mind.

"I have something I must do." Anne bounded out of bed. Sybll thought she was going to have a pee, but Anne headed for the clothes closet, pulled out a vacuum cleaner, attached an extra rigid tube to the end of the suction hose with practiced ease, plugged the vacuum into the wall socket and sucked up the two spiders that were looking down on them with their sixteen eyes. "Gotcha." Anne gave a broad grin and stored the vacuum back in the closet. "Coffee? In the kitchen in ten minutes"

Sybll skulked into the kitchen. She was wearing her tee. "Coffee?"

"Please. Intravenous might be good." They both sat at the breakfast bar facing each other holding the large mugs Anne had supplied.

Anne piped up, "Well, that was different."

"Different good or different bad?"

"Just different. My first woman."

"Really. Even at Art College?"

"Never came up there."

"So was it better or worse?"

"No, just different - to use my word of the morning - than the guys that have gone down on me. Sorry to tell you Sis you're just amongst the crowd. If you wish to improve you'd better grow a beard. I can testify that is different good." Anne grinned.

"I'm hurt to the core."

"Don't be such a baby."

"Maybe I need more practice with you?"

"In your dreams Sis. That was a one-time deal. A bonding, like cutting out wrists and mixing our blood."

"Ugh."

"OK. Never say never though."

"It was different for me too."

"Thought you done it before?"

"I have many times, but this was the first time I opened my eyes and was face to face with a fucking great spider."

"What?"

"Your Tat, stupid."

"Oh dear ol' Bill."

"Who calls a spider tattoo 'Bill'?"

"I do. It's the familial term for William, Jamie's critter." They sat grinning at each other before lapsing into silence as they sipped their hot coffee.

Then out of the blue Sybll blurted out, "Harry's first. I think. We can meet after work - at a pub, he likes draught ale. Neutral ground."

"Let me grab my diary." Anne scooted off, returning with her laptop. "Tuesday or Thursday next week is OK."

"Can I use your phone? I'll call him at home and see if he's free either of those evenings. Most nights he has something with one of his kids."

"He has kids? I have more nieces or nephews?"

"How about six."

"SIX?'

"Yep, six. Three of each. Had a vasectomy after the last one. The eldest is at University. The youngest is eight. Married to Lorraine. A five foot two dynamo. They both love their kids to pieces. Really good parents." Anne was stunned and looked at Sybll with her eyes seemingly stuck in the wide-open position.

"Harry? Sybll here - not I am not at home - at a friend's - I like to introduce her to you - no its not for a job at the firm - No, Harry, its important. Really. Are you free for an hour of so Tuesday or Thursday night at the King's Arms? - Thursday, OK. Lets go straight from work at say six. We can have a beer and one of their great steak pies. Better tell Lorraine not to cook for you. OK, OK. Love you too. See you."

"You recovered?" Anne was recovering her wits. She was delighted with the idea she had a bunch more family.

"I love the idea of the extra family, Sybll. I really do." Anne came around the island and gave Sybll a long hug. "Thank you."

"I think Harry is a bit curious after initially brushing me off. That'll work. Now, what about Jamie?"

"Can we leave it for the moment? I need to adjust to my new family unit. But we should plot how we break the news to Harry." They beat ideas back and forth that eventually boiled down to telling him in a straightforward way after getting a beer in him and a glass of wine into themselves.

"I must go. Just remembered I did not let Jamie know where I was. Where did a I leave my cell?"

"Try the living room with your clothes."

12