Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck...oh god!" Anneka cried as she came in a huge deep orgasm, her tummy muscles shaking. Emma pressed her lips against Anneka's mouth to stop too much noise getting out.

Anneka breathed deeply before calming down. "How did you learn to do that, you dirty bitch?" she gasped.

Emma replied, "Well, I said I was finding I had more lesbian tendencies, so I've been to bed with a few girls of late. Maybe I picked up some tips from what they did to me?"

"Well, you certainly learned well," said Anneka. "That was one of the best orgasms I've had in ages, except of course from this morning. Nothing to beat a big prick.

"Actually, I think when I get back to college I'm going to turn into a dirty slut and let every boy I meet fuck me silly, but only if they agree to my terms! After this morning, I think I've just been wasting time."

Emma was quiet for a moment, then she said, "That's fine, Anneka, but before you go hetro, can I go down on you?"

"Yes, of course," Anneka whispered. "I'm not giving up girls!"

Quick as a flash, Emma slid down the bed, turning as she went so that her body was lying down the bed at an angle to Anneka. Since the moment Anneka had arrived, she'd wanted to do this.

She buried her face into Anneka's cunt, eating and sucking at it, pulling her cunt lips out, sucking up her juices, burying her nose in her smell and especially licking, sucking and nibbling her clitoris.

It wasn't long before Anneka was moaning and writhing again, Emma clasped her hands round her bum, digging her finger nails in to keep her in place. Anneka arched her back, a hot sweat passed over her and she had another tremendous earth-shattering orgasm.

When they both got their breath back, Emma came back up the bed, they hugged and kissed again, Anneka licking her own cunt juice from Emma's face and mouth.

"Oh Emma, that was just lovely. I can't believe how many orgasms I've had today. Would you like me to go down on you now?"

That was just what Emma had been hoping to hear, as her cunt had been on heat since that afternoon - and especially since Anneka had entered her bed.

"Yes, yes, please do it now," she said.

Anneka slipped down the bed, but she stayed on top of Emma in a sixty-nine. Soon she was licking and sucking Emma's cunt. She soon discovered that Emma had much bigger lips and a clitoris than she had. When she sucked it out fully, Emma's clit seemed to protrude nearly an inch. She brought her hand round and soon had most of it up Emma's cunt, thrusting in and out vigorously, all the while sucking at her lips and clit.

Soon Emma was the one writhing around and letting out little strangulated gasps.

"Oh Anneka, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...ohhhh...I've come!" which Anneka knew all to well, as her face was covered in a spray of cunt juice.

But she thought Emma needed more, as she realised how much she was enjoying this. Emma's cunt was sensitive, so Anneka just lay quietly, with her tongue gently licking her mound. But she kept her tongue in place and gradually started to thrust and suck harder.

Soon Emma began to respond. "Oh, are you going to do it to me again, you naughty girl?" she whispered as she felt herself getting aroused.

Anneka nodded her head up and down, but as her tongue was still up Emma's cunt, the effect was quite dramatic. Emma let out some more little cries, at the same time bucking her cunt up against Anneka's mouth, before having another shuddering climax, just minutes after the last one.

"Oh, sweet jesus, let me kiss you," she said as she pulled Anneka back up the bed. Soon they were locked in an embrace, as Emma now licked and swallowed her own cum from Anneka's face.

They were quite drowsy now, and Anneka had the last word, "Emma, would you like me to sleep all night with you just like this?"

"Yes," said Emma and they drifted off to sleep.

***

Anneka woke from a dream early in the morning. She thought she was on a coach or a train, as she seemed to be moving up and down. But she soon discovered what was causing her sense of motion – Emma had her hand on her hairy cunt and was steadily rubbing it up and down.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Anneka, I couldn't resist. I woke up and you were lying there, so beautiful, with your hand resting on your cunt. I just gently moved it aside and thought I would help you out."

It was rather nice. "Emma, you are insatiable," said Anneka, to which Emma replied, "You seem to be quite insatiable yourself!" They giggled together, Anneka reached over and soon she had her hand in Emma's cunt as well, and soon they were both sopping wet and moaning.

Orgasms weren't far off, but suddenly they both had the same idea and wriggled round until they were in a sixty-nine. They inhaled each other's rich morning cunt smell and were soon licking and sucking furiously. Emma started to come first, she stopped licking and let Anneka fully pleasure her. She arched her back up and her body shook as her orgasm climaxed.

She quietened down and soon started satisfying Anneka, her long tongue pushed as far into Anneka's cunt as it would go, her fingers working her clit. Anneka let out a gasp as she came, squirting her juice over Emma's face. They wriggled round again and kissed each other.

Suddenly, Anneka stiffened and said, "Oh, I've just thought of something I meant to do – just a minute!" Anneka got up, pulled her light dressing gown round her and headed for the door. At first Emma couldn't think what she was doing, then she thought, 'I know what you're up to!'

Sure enough, Anneka peeped out of the bedroom door, saw the coast was clear, and tiptoed along to Charlie's room. She opened the door very quietly, peered in and thought, 'Hey presto, she was right!' Charlie was lying naked, wanking yet again!

"Perhaps I can help you with that," she whispered, then she was across the room, kneeling on the end of the bed and took Charlie's bulging cock into her mouth again. Charlie moaned, he couldn't think of any better way to start his day. Then things moved up a notch, as Anneka grasped his balls and squeezed them hard.

He let out an 'Ahh', quickly muffling it with his hand, and let out his load straight into Anneka's mouth. 'Third time,' he thought. She gagged and swallowed hard, but kept sucking and soon it was all gone. She looked up and grinned at him, "Can't do without your morning wank, can you, Charlie?"

"Err...no," said Charlie.

"Well, you'll have to pay the price," she said as he moved up the bed, straddling his chest and shoving her fanny down into his face.

"Lick!" she commanded. Which Charlie was only too happy to do...

***

Debbie woke up, quite early she realised. She was sure she had heard some unaccustomed noises from somewhere, but couldn't pin them down. The house she had screwed (joke!) out of her ex had quite large spacious rooms and good well-built walls, so sound didn't travel very well – which she thought was often just as well, as she could get quite noisy when she masturbated!

As she lay there wondering what she had thought she had heard, her hand wandered down to her fanny and started gently massaging it. 'Oh that's nice,' she thought, wondering now why she felt quite so aroused. It couldn't be Emma or Charlie she thought, as they were there all the time.

What was different? Anneka, of course! She was a stunning girl, with just a perfect body with nicely sized tits. She had seen both Charlie and Emma staring at the tits, which gave her pause for thought.

Actually, she had been staring at them herself, and at her cunt bulge and her beautiful rounded ass. She was just the perfect shape. She'd had a little fantasy to herself, thinking how she'd like to lick and suck those tits, then move down to her cherry.

'Stop it,' she thought. 'I'm quite sure I'm not a lesbian – I like cock too much.' But she'd certainly had some pleasurable lesbian experiences in her college days. But the urge then to be fucked had been greater!

She'd had no lesbian experiences since then – but then she suddenly remembered that she certainly had! Jenny, the lovely little hairdresser. She could call her little, as she was only about 5'2". She had started working at her regular hairdressing saloon, and Debbie had quite taken to her, mostly she had to admit as she got a sexual buzz from her.

Jenny had big tits, which always seemed to be spilling out. Also she wore very short skirts, stockings and suspenders, very old-fashioned but very erotic, Debbie had thought, as she seemed to get very frequent looks up at her bare thighs above the stockings. 'Her fanny can't be more than a few inches up there either,' she'd thought. 'Wonder if it's shaved or hairy?'

After a few weeks of slightly charged hairdressing sessions, one day Jenny leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "I wonder, Mrs Fraser, would you like me to start doing your hair at home? It would be so much more comfortable for you."

At first, Debbie had totally misunderstood and started to say, "Oh, that's a kind thought, Jenny, but it would really be to much trouble for you..."

Then she'd wised up and said, "But of course, that would be an ideal arrangement." Thereafter, they fucked themselves silly at least three times a week. Jenny couldn't get enough of sucking her off, and Debbie couldn't get enough of sucking off Jenny.

By this time, Debbie was rubbing her cunt vigorously, but she couldn't quite seem to get there. 'I need a dildo up me,' she thought. She rolled out of bed, went to her wardrobe, found a shoe bag in the bottom of the wardrobe, tipped it up and more than half a dozen dildos of various sizes and shapes tumbled out!

She spotted her Rabbit, and thought, 'That's what I need.' Taking it back to bed, she switched it on and soon had the shaft up her cunt and the bit she called the finger rubbing her clit.

'Oh that is so good,' she thought but she needed more, so she turned the vibration and thrusting modes up to maximum, hoping it wasn't making any noise that would go through her door. Soon she shuddered and climaxed and felt the satisfying relief as her huge orgasm relaxed her, 'Thank goodness for that.'

Actually, it was Jenny who had introduced her to dildos. She had quite often thought about getting one, as she didn't fancy cucumbers or bananas up her cunt! There was a sex shop in her small town, but she was too embarrassed to go in there – never knew who she might meet. She'd thought about mail order, but as soon as a parcel arrived, Emma and Charlie were onto it like a shot, wanting to know what she had bought!

One day, Jenny had arrived carrying a shopper bag. She'd carried it up to the bedroom and tipped it out over the bed – and the shower of dildos had fallen out! The best one of all was a strap-on double dong! Gosh, the time they'd spent fucking each other with that!

Then one day Jenny had announced she would be leaving town, as she had got a better job in another city. Debbie had insisted on paying her for the whole collection of dildos, as he knew that Jenny wasn't well off. While she was sad to see her go, she wasn't emotional about it – Jenny had really been a fuck buddy, that was it. Debbie sighed and got up to shower and wash the sex off.

***

It was about mid morning, breakfast was all cleared away, and the girls were sitting reading magazines. Anneka was due to leave that afternoon, but for now Debbie had to take Charlie into town to purchase some college sports gear. Charlie hated having to go shopping with his Mum, but she was the money, so he had no alternative!

The girls heard the car pull out of the drive, Anneka leaned over to Emma and said, "You know Emma, when I was standing outside Charlie's room this morning for a few seconds, I was sure I could hear a faint buzzing sound – I'm sure it was coming from Debbie's room and it sounded for all the world like a dildo!"

"Oh no," said Emma. "My Mum doesn't know anything about sex, she's way past it. She thinks 'horny' is something on cows. She told us years ago about the birds and the bees, but she never mentions it now."

"I'm not so sure..." said Anneka, "I've caught her giving me some curious looks, almost as if she was having some quite dirty thoughts about me. Anyway, there's one way to find out – let's have a look in her bedroom and see if we can find a dildo!"

"Oh, I couldn't, Anneka, that would be spying!" said Emma.

"But you want to know, don't you? Come on!" and this time she took Emma's hand and pulled her upstairs.

In Debbie's bedroom, they looked around. Anneka started on the bed side cabinets then a chest of drawers, while Emma stood there, a little uncertain. Anneka went carefully through the drawers, but found nothing.

Then she looked at the big mirror-fronted wardrobe. She slide a door back and saw on the floor lots of shoe bags. She carefully lifted them out in order, feeling the shape of shoes in them. Then at the bottom of the pile right at the back, she thought one felt slightly different.

"Ah ha," she said and carried it over to the bed. She tipped it up and out cascaded no less then eight dildos! Bingo!

"Well, Emma, what was that you were saying? Think we've hit paydirt here."

Emma gasped, she couldn't believe her Mum could be fucking herself with all these dongs – and a pair of magic cunt balls and two butt plugs as well!

Anneka picked up a Rabbit, "Here, Emma, I'll bet this was the one she was using this morning". She turned it on and said, "Oh, it's even one with a thruster action...wow...that's hot! Yes, that sounds like the buzzing I heard.

"And look, it's been used a lot, an awful lot. See on the rubbery plastic, here at the end it's really smooth and shiny but at the knob end the plastic is all abraded from being up her cunt for a good long while. I know, because mine is just like this!

"Oh, and look at this." She'd picked up a strap-on dildo with a fat 9" cock.

"Gee, it's a double ender," she said, picking up the other half.

"It screws in here," she said, waving it about. "Now why would Debbie have that? She must have been doing some lesbian fucking?"

"Oh no," said Emma. "I just can't imagine her doing that." Then she went quiet for a moment.

"You know, for a while, several months actually, there was a girl coming here. Debbie said she was her hairdresser and she said it was a lot more convenient to have her hair done here. I never thought it looked like much had been done to her hair, and you know, we never saw this girl once!

"Maybe they were fucking each other? Mum certainly always seemed to be in a very good smiley mood when she mentioned her. Anyway, she moved away, Mum said to another job."

Anneka carefully returned all the dildos to the bag and took it back to the wardrobe. Just beside it, she noticed another shoe bag, but this one looked quite soft, no sticky-out bits.

"What have we here?" she said, spilling this one out on the bed as well.

Out tumbled a collection of really erotic lingerie! There were lots of pairs of lacy crotchless knickers, some tiny bras with nipple holes, suspender belts, fish-net stockings, all top quality in bright colours - and some bondage gear, including a riding crop with a flat end.

"Oh and look at this, Emma," said Anneka, holding a piece up. It was a bright red basque, but the bra part had just enough lace to provide some uplift while leaving most of the wearer's tits and especially her nipples exposed. It was high cut and crotchless as well, with sewn in suspender straps.

"Wow," said Anneka. "I think some revising of opinions is in order, don't you, Emma? Look at this teddy. What does she get up to with this? We can put the dicks down to her lesbian lover, but what's with the sexy lingerie? Is somebody fucking her now?"

Emma was speechless, eventually managing, "I don't quite believe it, but we've got to get out of here, they'll be back quite soon."

Anneka had a thought. "Just one other little bit of evidence - or final proof, whichever you like!" she said smiling and moving into Debbie's bathroom.

A moment later she came out triumphant, with a pair of very small bright yellow cotton thongs in her hand, but with the crotch exposed - which she was smelling deeply.

"Lovely...see here, Emma, these have been soaked in cum juice and they're still really damp! Oh, they smell divine! My knickers are just like that most of the time as well. I think your Mum and me would get on fine – we've a lot in common!

"And these were off the top of her clothes basket, I bet she had them on this morning when she fucked herself with the Rabbit, then sopped up all her juice onto the knickers rather than get the bed sheets wet!"

Time to go. Anneka put everything back very carefully, remembering as well to smooth the bedspread and they tiptoed out of the room.

***

Debbie and Charlie got back fairly soon after. Charlie took his new gear up to his bedroom. Debbie went into her room, took off the jacket she had been wearing and hung it in her wardrobe.

'Hmmm?' she thought, there was something indefinably different about the room. She looked around and everything looked to be exactly as she had left it an hour or two before. 'Must be imagining things again.'

Anneka's coach was due to leave at two o'clock. They had all been sitting in the kitchen after lunch. Both Emma and Charlie went upstairs to sort out their sports equipment, as after dropping Anneka they were going to play squash.

Anneka and Debbie were left alone in the kitchen, "Well, it's been lovely having you here for a few days, Anneka. You and Emma seem to get on so well, and now with Charlie too."

"Yes, Mrs Fraser," said Anneka. "I've really enjoyed myself, and I think the other two have as well. We've all had a very stimulating time.

"Actually, could I ask you a favour? Would you mind if I came through and stayed for a few nights with you, just myself? I'd really like to get to know you better and perhaps we could explore some of your hobbies and activities?"

Debbie looked a little startled and thought, 'How strange, Hobbies?...activities?...exploring? What on earth would a girl like Anneka want to do back here by herself with just me?'

Then the penny dropped – Anneka was suggesting having lesbian sex with her!

So some exploring had been going on and some things had been moved around in her room! She kicked herself, remembering the last time she had made a big mistake like that with Jenny...and nearly missed out on several months of fantastic fucking!

This time, she gave Anneka a very knowing smile.

"Yes, of course, Anneka dear, that would be just lovely," she said. "I can show you lots of interesting sights and we can share lots of interesting experiences while you're here..."

12