Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind flashed back to her thoughts yesterday when Brian asked her to take off her pants. Although she had told the truth, knowing Bob would be over soon and could not afford being naked, she admitted it was not the idea of being naked in front of Brian bothering her, but instead the time it would have taken to get dressed if needed. Her mind drifted to imagining what would have happened if she had something with more "access" instead of tight pants, further guiding her thoughts on what to wear today.

Not that she was planning on fucking any of them she reasoned, but her mind wanted something more exposing, trying to resolve having less on to tease her body. Looking through the immense pile of shopping bags, she chose a small, one-piece black dress Brian had picked out made of shiny black vinyl, clinging to her body like a second skin, hiding little. The dress was simple, consisting of two "V-shaped" halves connected by thin chains across her sides. The dress was revealing, completely baring her hips and sides, preventing wearing any bra or underwear, but she realized that would allow less friction as well to keep her teased.

The side openings of the dress extended forward to completely show the sides of her breasts, and behind far enough to reveal half her ass. The deep "V" cuts of both halves did little to cover more than the front of her breasts, extending well past her navel to below her pelvis, while the back was similarly bared, extending down past the top of her ass.

She almost decided it was TOO revealing until she looked in the mirror—she looked fantastic! She could not believe how good she looked with such little clothing, immediately deciding on wearing a pair of thigh-high boots with stiletto heels bought at the shoe store, her mind flashing to exposing herself to the shoe salesman and sending shivers through her. The boots were made of similar vinyl and like the dress, opened to expose much of her legs. The opening extended from her heel to the top of the boots reaching her thighs and revealing much of her legs, connected by ties in a crisscross pattern of leather straps up her legs. The boots where almost sandals, but covered the front of her legs up to her thighs.

Looking at the complete outfit in the mirror, she chuckled at the thought of the boots actually covering more of her body than the dress, a shiver of excitement running through her. Turning around she saw the dress nicely revealed not only the dimples above her ass, but the top part of the crack of her ass. She also realized how incredibly short the dress was—bending forward as little as a 45-degre angle revealed the lower part of her ass cheeks!

As good as she looked, in combination with how comfortable the outfit felt, she decided to wear it, convincing herself of needing to break in the boots, knowing nobody would see her today. She could wear the outfit until the afternoon, and then put on something more typical before Bob arrived, she resolved.

Putting on her make-up, she was again surprised the person looking out at her from the mirror was really her. She believed she COULD be a fashion model as well as she looked—or a porn star, she thought amusingly.

Going downstairs, a thrill ran through her as unhindered air ran across her ass and groin, further increasing her feelings of naughtiness. Deciding on a bowl of cereal and coffee, she took the box of Frosted Flakes from the pantry and sat down at the table. Her body gave an involuntary shudder as the cold seat of the kitchen chair against her bare ass sent a shock through her, her nipples hardening in response. How could such a small thing make her so excited, she wondered.

Taking a sip of coffee, she made a face at the taste. Her mother must have bought a different brand so she added more sugar to hide the aftertaste. Grabbing the paper to read while eating breakfast, sipping her overly-sweetened coffee she realized the cereal was also bland, adding sugar to it as well.

As she ate, her mind continued to drift back to the weekend and day before, reliving the afternoon's events sucking Brian off. Her body became more aroused as her hand abstractedly rubbed her upper thigh, closing her eyes as she remembered Brian's hardness in her mouth.

Her body was on fire, and she discovered an advantage of not wearing panties as her hand slid between her legs, her finger stroking across her wet slit causing her to lay her head back and groan. Without thinking, her other hand slid under the front of the dress, grasping her right breast and squeezing gently. She continued massaging her clit, the familiar pressure building up as she inserted her middle and index fingers inside her, her vaginal muscles tightening around them as she experienced a small orgasm.

Calming down some, she could not believe she was masturbating in her parent's kitchen, another part of her not caring, needing to satisfy the growing fire of her body. She continued stroking her clit, her fingers alternating entering and rubbing as she built up to another climax. The fingers of her other hand pinched her nipple as her began moving her other hand faster, until she again leaned back with a moan, relishing the release as she came a second time, the soft ripples of her orgasm cascading through her body.

Although wonderful, she sighed in frustration at the lack of relief her body felt even after two orgasms. Normally such moments would satisfy her; however, now it seemed to do was excite her more, her body aroused to new heights.

Her mind preoccupied with these thoughts, her body seemed to have another master as she moved her fingers to her mouth, licking off the fresh taste of herself. Suddenly realizing what she was doing, she pulled her hand away, shaking her head as if the physical act could clear her mind of lust.

Getting up to put her dishes away, she noticed the wet pool of moisture on the chair, a smile forming as she cleaned it off, her pulse still racing after her masturbation. She had little doubt based upon how her body was feeling it would not be the last of such incidents today.

She again attempted to absorb herself in a book, but her body was continuously aroused, feeling on fire. She tried to cool herself off drinking more iced tea, realizing her mom must have also bought a different brand, adding more sugar than usual to hide the aftertaste. Instead of the tea cooling her off, it only made her go to the bathroom more, the simple act of relieving herself sending shivers through her groin further exciting her.

Her body was endlessly aroused, and she spent most the day alternating between reading her book and masturbating, wondering what had gotten into her. She attempted to take a nap, dreaming of being surrounded by naked men taking turns fucking her making her wake up with such craving she again masturbated, the act again doing little to ease her desire, but needing to do something.

As she stroked her clit for who knows how many times again, her reverie was suddenly broken by the doorbell ringing. Looking at the clock it was almost 4:00pm, wondering if Bob were over early. She felt a brief moment of panic wondering how to explain her state of dress—or undress—as she looked out the window. Relief went through her mind not seeing Bob's car, suddenly replaced by the thought of somebody else seeing her dressed so provocatively. The thought slightly embarrassed her, but with her body in such a high state of arousal, she realized she WANTED somebody to see her! Her heart pounding excitedly, she went to answer the door.

Part of her body screamed approval, another recoiled in fear as she saw William's smiling face.

Walking through the door, his voice beamed with enjoyment, "My my Annie, you look positively scrumptious."

Before she could say anything he pulled her against him, giving her a deep French kiss. She instinctively responded, her tongue invading his mouth eagerly. Feeling him chuckle in her mouth, her mind exploded in pleasure as William's hand moved between her legs, his finger easily entering her wet slit. Groaning without breaking the kiss, she rotated her hips eagerly, welcoming his finger which brought more pleasure than her own earlier masturbation.

Her hips undulated faster, about to cum when William suddenly pulled away.

"No," she pleaded, realizing she was totally out of control in lust.

William smiled. "I definitely like no underwear," he said as he moved into the living room, sitting in her father's chair. His mannerisms were so much like Brian's the day before; her thoughts immediately pictured herself kneeling in front of him. Her mind in turmoil, Annie stood there, her legs trembling with pent up desire as she tried to regain her ragged breath. Her body wanted him as much as her mind screamed against it, trying to rationalize what was happening to her.

Her trance was broken as William's voice intruded her thoughts, "You are definitely hot," he said to her, a small thrill of pleasure coursing through her at the compliment. "So tell me the truth, have you been thinking about me?" he grinned.

Without hesitation Annie whispered "Yes," the answer creating a smile on William's face sending desire through her.

William noticed her discomfort, his smile growing bigger.

Trying to take her mind off her feelings, Annie focused on his clothes, noticing him wearing a tight tank-top t-shirt, hugging his body like a second skin. Instead of pants like Bryan yesterday, William was wearing loose gym short and sneakers, her gaze unable to resist noticing the growing bulge in his groin.

"And do you want some relief?" he asked nonchalantly, his eyes going up and down her body as he looked at her.

Annie wanted to say no, her mind screamed no, but she could not control the feelings running through her. How could she have gotten this turned on? Her mind raced to think of something to say, but William's eyes seemed to physically stroke her skin, waves of pleasure cascading over her body at his lecherous stare.

Without thought, she looked at him and groaned, "Yes."

William laughed. "Good slave. But first you must realize YOUR desires come last. Instead, I want you to suck me like you did Brian yesterday. If you are good enough, I will give you the relief you seem so anxious to have," he chuckled.

Part of her mind screamed "No," while her body craved release; however, in this battle her mind was only a small part against the larger lust raging inside her, so without hesitation she moved towards William.

Without William saying a word Annie lowered herself to her knees between his legs, her body completely overcome with lust as she saw his smile. William lifted his hips, sliding off his shorts and underwear in one swift motion as Annie leaned back to give him room, watching him sit back down, half naked in her father's chair.

Annie's mind stopped fighting as it focused on one thing—the erect, tremendously large cock in front of her. Without hesitation she reached out eagerly, sliding her hand up and down the shaft to steady it as she leaned in to take it in her mouth.

She barely heard William's contented sigh as her lips slid over his cock, her mind suddenly focused upon one thing. Annie loved the taste of cock, she thought, as her mouth slid up and down, the lubrication of William's pre-cum and her watering mouth creating a smooth lubrication on her tongue and lips. A remote part of her brain could not believe she was complying so eagerly; however, her body shuddered with desire as William's cock slid further and further into her throat, becoming increasingly harder.

Annie's body was on fire; she wanted—no needed—to feel him cum in her mouth. She moved faster and faster, sucking and licking, giving her best effort as she focused on the cock sliding past her lips. She wanted him to cum, knowing he promised her relief if he got his first. The thought of release caused her to speed up, taking all of him in her mouth as her throat loosened up without any effort.

William placed his hands on her head, sliding through her hair as she moaned, another rush of desire coursing through her. She moved faster as William started guiding her head up and down in rhythm to his slight thrusts, working up and down his shaft, her body bouncing in rhythm. Annie became aware of the heel of her boot rubbing against her pussy sending small waves of pleasure through her. She began slowly sliding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the cool latex heel, her hips moving in time with her head. The sensation caused her body to quiver, as a small orgasm hit. Annie moaned over William's cock, yet it did little to relieve the enormous need her body felt. She realized nothing could ease the desire within her short of being thoroughly fucked, wanting William to cum soon to give her his promised relief.

Her chin began slapping against his balls, the sounds of 'slurp slurp' from her mouth over his member, as well as intermittent gags when her throat clenched echoing through the living room. Annie moved faster and faster, wanting nothing more than to feel the hot release in her mouth.

William's cock and her chin were covered in saliva, her throat blocked from swallowing as she unabashedly drooled over the cock clenched between her lips. The lubrication made it increasingly easier to slide in and out of her mouth and throat and she knew nobody could last long when she put her mind to sucking cock like she was doing now. Soon she felt the welcoming response of William's shaft getting rock hard. His hands clutched her hair tighter as she opened her throat, welcoming the hot spurts of cum as she started swallowing, her hands and lips milking William's shaft as his hips raised up to thrust further into her.

Annie continued to milk his shaft with her mouth until he became semi-flaccid, easing the cock out of her mouth and milking it with her hands, her tongue bringing groans from him as she licked the tip of the head, getting the last drops of his cum into her mouth. His cum tasted like walnuts she realized abstractedly, licking him off completely.

She looked up at his smiling face as his cock slipped out of her hands, "Did this slave please you Master?" she asked, wanting him more than anybody at this moment.

She felt a thrill through her body as William smiled. "Yes you did."

He chuckled as he saw Annie's obvious reaction and she felt a surge of excitement for the soon pent up lust within her to be released.

"However," William continued as Annie's stomach lurched, a lump of apprehension building in her throat as she looked up at William's smiling face, "you were too fast, and too eager. For that, I will not give you the release you want as punishment," he smiled.

Annie let out a groan, her body so aroused she could not control herself as she looked up at William. Her mind was a cloud of need and lust. She lost all modesty, her body too turned on as words came out of her mouth without thought, "Please Master, I did what you asked of me," she begged, knowing she could not last the day without release.

Her hands reached through the sides of her dress, squeezing her breasts, baring them to William as he chuckled, seeing her unabashed exposure before him. "That you did, but as I said, it was too fast. I think you purposely tried to get me off quick so you could get relief," he said at her knowingly, smiling as her face betrayed her thoughts. "So for your punishment you will not get any release from me today," he said with authority. "And I FORBID you to get any from anybody else, including yourself, understood slut?" he asked, his voice leaving no room for argument.

Annie's mind raced, wanting nothing more than to feel a cock inside her as she felt his steel-hardened glare. "Yes Master," she whispered dejectedly, still massaging her breasts, her manipulations further exciting her, again aware of the cool booted heel of her foot resting against her slit.

She looked up as William again laughed, "Now now, don't act so dejected slut. You must remember your only concern is your Master's pleasure, not yours. If you behave, maybe tomorrow you'll find your relief," he grinned.

Annie groaned. Tomorrow was too long! She needed release now! She thought about begging to him when the sound of a car pulling into the driveway shattered all thoughts. Bob was here—and she was dressed as a slut with William's cum on her lips! She quickly positioned her breasts back into the dress, her mind full of a thousand thoughts on what to do while her body screamed in need.

She looked up in horror as William laughed. "Well, looks like we have company," he said standing up. "Remember, you will do nothing with him, understood?" he asked, pulling on his shorts.

The tone in his voice left no room for argument as Annie whispered her assent.

William lifted her chin and looked at her face smiling, "Well, to prove your agreement, I want you to give your 'fiancé' a big kiss with MY cum still on your lips!"

Annie's face obviously showed shock as William pulled her to her feet. "I can't," she started to say, immediately silenced by the look in his eyes. Instead, she looked down dejectedly, mumbling a soft "Yes Master," as William moved towards the kitchen.

He barely left the room when Bob came through the door, his face showing obvious surprise at her dress—or state of undress. While he was distracted, Annie quickly moved towards him, throwing her body against his and giving him a deep kiss, her cum-coated lips covering his mouth as her tongue forced his mouth open further.

She heard him groan in surprise relieved he was not aware of anything unusual other than finding her in his arms. Suddenly she felt her heart stop, her eyes flying open in shock as she heard a soft chuckle in the distance behind her. Breaking away from the kiss, Annie turned her head to hide wiping her lips and looked at the empty kitchen doorway. William was gone, but she knew he had waited long enough to see if she would follow his command before he left.

********************

When I read Tuesday's entry I could not believe my eyes. I had been so amazed at how Annie was dressed when she kissed me, my mind so overwhelmed by her reaction, I did not notice the smell of William's cum or aware anything was on her lips, not knowing about it until I read her diary in the evening.

Again although the thought of another man's cum almost caused me to gag, the feeling immediately overpowered by the thought it was on my fiancée's lips. The thought of her having just sucked him off caused me to get even more excited.

True to her word, although Annie let me kiss her and even grope her ass and legs that night, she never offered any release—to me or herself. Having known her for so long I knew she was burning with desire, but when I offered more, she said she wasn't feeling up to it. Instead, we both ended up going to our separate beds with similar thoughts.

********************

Wednesday morning Annie's desire was even greater than Tuesday's. Obeying the boys' demands, she had not masturbated, although her body was in a continuous state of need. Showering again offered no relief, instead giving her a multitude of micro-orgasms as the water cascaded over her overly sensitive skin. She quickly got out of the shower, afraid of losing herself in lust from the sensation, knowing she could have stayed in the shower all day enjoying the sensation, but also knowing it would do nothing but keep her aroused.

Without any thought she selected an outfit from her "collection." She considered wearing something as open and uncovering as yesterday; however, the temptation of fingering herself would be too great, so instead chose a pair of metallic silver stretch Lycra shorts. The shorts completely hugged her body, cut so high the bottom of her ass literally bulged out from the material. The shorts were so formfitting she could not even wear a thong. Looking at her ass in the mirror, should could not help but admire how smooth the shorts looked, hugging her like a second skin.

1...45678...10